I want to have an honest discussion about the AR-15, AKs and mass shootings

I want to have an honest discussion about the AR-15, AKs and mass shootings.

I’ll tell you from the viewpoint of a Marine, with extensive training on these weapons, how they elevate violence, are terrible for self-defense, and shouldn’t be on our streets.

Attached: 1409849366162.jpg (960x960, 204K)

If we’re talking about personal security, whether in your home, your store, or out on the street— nothing is more effective than a can of bear spray.

The last thing I’d reach for is a long rifle or a handgun.

So the idea of “self defense” as an excuse to own an assault weapon is ridiculous.

Firearms not for self defense or hunting, they’re for killing every human allied with the subhuman inbred elites, retard.

Shut the fuck up you boot pog ass bitch! Get back to making coffee for the captain.

>extensive training
In other words firing ~120 rounds every other year.

Furthermore, gun owners are more likely to shoot themselves or a family member than to use their guns for self-defense. So if you want to keep yourself and your family safe, the best way is to keep your home gun free.

Attached: 1401028949239.gif (504x339, 45K)

LARP

explosives for self-defense is best.

Attached: 02C534A9-5ADB-49F3-B37D-06E378F9EB1D.jpg (480x360, 20K)

I will tell you as a Marine rifleman they are great and perfect weapons for self defense. Check mate POG

As someone with more weapons training than most Americans, I know how firearms can fail you in a rushed response to a threat.

Anyone who is on drugs, who might be immune to bear spray, would also take several shots from a firearm — even if they’re well-placed.

We need gun control now.

>marine
>ar’s are bad

Nice larp faggot shill

Good luck doing that when that threat is quickly bearing down on you.

The AR platform is not a defense weapon.

It is designed for an assault.

And handguns also present a number of issues when trying to confront an immediate threat. I'll expand on this point further in my next post.

the 2A was instated to protect the people from a government monopoly on violence. democracy has failed, and you absolutely should be expecting violence in the streets for that reason. people should be dying if voting doesn't work. thousands of years of history makes it clear that killing people you dislike, or threatening to, is one of the best problem solving methods humans have ever come up with.

if what you were saying is true, people would fight wars with bear spray.

You called it an assault weapon.

No marine is that ignorant.

In close proximity, the AR has a number of deficiencies.

It’s long, requiring the target to be at a distance.

Within the reactionary gap, getting it into your shoulder to take aim is time wasted.

And handguns, when fired in a panic, are notoriously inaccurate.

But the cone on a can of bear spray is wide, and ensures that you’ll hit your target, without fumbling with the safety or the slide.

If you want safe and effective self defense, a can of bear spray is, by far, your best option.

You served in the US military, what a cuck

Attached: 1565155943662.jpg (960x875, 74K)

Speaking on the mentality of the AR/AK platforms.

There is an immediate desire to “destroy” when you put them in your hands.

Only when my training objectives were to put rounds in a specific target on a range, did I focus on my breathing and trigger control.

2nd amendment is about giving citizens collateral. Since threat of violence is pretty much the foundation of behavior control, it ensures the government remains a public servant, which is exactly why it's such an attacked concept that doesn't exist in most countries.

What unit? What is the most common phrase written inside of marine corps portashitters? Ignore this post and be seen for what you really are.

ENEMY THREAD
sage it folks

Leftist shill repeating same talking points every gun grabbing fag. Do us all a favor and bear spray your asshole and get the fuck out.

>maybe if I use the age-old "you only buy guns cause your penis small" rhetoric, whitey will hand over his guns and let us kill him

I filled out your gay form

Attached: 1565262831790.jpg (960x960, 215K)

>I want to have an honest discussion
>lies

Attached: Angryrevx.gif (299x235, 833K)

Every other time I’ve had an AR or AK in my hands, and was getting ready to shoot in an unsupervised setting, I’ve wanted to lay waste to everything on the range.

And I’m not a violent person.

There’s a feeling of power that accompanies firearm of an “assault” nature.

They’re designed for dominance, not defense.

And when you combine that with the hatred and sense of bigoted superiority that white supremacists have, you have all the elements for another mass shooting.

Jesus Christ you are such a fucking piece of shit shill lying faggot. I can draw a 32” goose gun to my shoulder and fire and hit a target moving over mph in half a second you complete piece of shit. Nobody here is buying your bullshit, go do the world a favor and hang yourself nigger

Since when did the famas shoot bombs ? Have i been lied to ? Is my country secretely based as fuck and neo-nazis ?

>Every other time I’ve had an AR or AK in my hands, I’ve wanted to lay waste to everything on the range.
>And I’m not a violent person.
is this parody?

No reasons are needed for Americans. Its like asking why eat steak, when the only answer is "stfu it is my choice".

>muh Dinkie-winkie

HAHAHAHA Americans BTFO. Get on Australias level you insane nuts,

Attached: 1562528117402.jpg (1200x1244, 578K)

>They’re designed for dominance, not defense.
dominating your enemies is precisely how you defend yourself from them.

Man sounds like these things would be OUTSTANDING to have and use in case you were being attacked and your life literally depended on it. Sign my ass up!

It's interesting that the more efficient and powerful a weapon is, the more the government doesn't want you to have it. Surely it's for OUR protection. It's not like you can't kill 35 people with a can of gasoline or anything. It's much better to have nothing but 7 round handguns when your friendly marine shows up to take you to your faggot worship reeducation camp in 15 years.

You are not a veteran but another libtard student LARPing and unable to hold a discussion. Crawl back to your safe space before you get PTSD.
Goes in all fields etc.

>nothing is more effective than a can of bear spray
you're not a marine faggot

Biden sure knows how to have a good time.

where do I go to get paid to shill, anyway? you are terrible at it. I've been using this website for over a decade, I can teach you dumb boomers how to speak to these clowns if you fucking pay me

tell me you useless Mutt that used to scrub toilets in a military base, what do these weapons matter when most of the gun deaths and mass shootings are conducted with mere pistols?

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 5K)

Civilians can purchase machine guns.

But they’re expensive, come with a lengthy and extensive background check, and are heavily regulated.

That’s why some bigoted asshole who’s finally snapped, can’t quickly buy one for a rampage.

That’s not the case with an AR.

Nobody gives a fuck about what you think.

Pistols are inaccurate and the safeties are difficult to manipulate during a panic.

They fail even the most seasoned among us.

And if you have children in the house, having guns present a bigger threat than any possible attacker.

They’re just not a viable option for most Americans.

then why do the police use them?

You some kind of stolen valor fag?

SeeLARP failed.

Christ, you are fucking stupid. Like most liberals. Bear Spray is a meme.

The average commerecial bear spray has about 300,000 Scoville Heat Units, whereass the average Pepper spray made to be used on humans has aprox. 3,000,000 SHU. Bears have a much more sensitive olfactory system, and are affected by a lower level of spray which is not effective on people. Do you even science, bro?

braced 10.5 inch AR pistol has none of those deficiencies

is that a FAMAS?

Touch our guns and you die.
There's your honest discussion.
We will kill you. And there is nothing you can do to stop it.

>support and defend the Constitution
>ban guns
Then you weren't a Marine.

>im part of a well regulated militia
If i was american check. I am a male between the age of 18-65
>zombie apocalypse is coming
Cross out zombie then check. Something large is coming only a blind person couldnt see that
>i want my pee pee to be bigger
Check. Every guy does but its not a reason i want a select fire ar-15.
Also shut the fuck up you pog faggot I can out shoot you any day.

American police is notorious for being incompetent and for shooting innocent (mostly black) people all the time. If I were you I wouldn't use them as an example for anything.

false, he might be able to stop you from killing him if he had a gun.

>wanted to lay waste to everything at the range
0311 here, you’re a peacetime POG if that, more likely a LARP
Literally everyone I served with overseas owns guns

Attached: 91B3B953-D372-46BC-8140-1EC4C8729D9A.jpg (750x758, 36K)

Yeah, those Glock safeties are a bitch to deal with, huh?

>I'm against the 2nd Amendment
>I'm a Marine
Sure you are.

"innocent"?

either way, if what you're saying is true, shouldn't they use bear spray since it's better for self-defense? why would they rely on inferior technology for self-defense if bear spray is as good as you say it is?

Attached: 1565042127156.png (1740x1088, 212K)

Truth

Yep. And if it was not that restricted it would be a good weapon to have. It's easy to use and short. Perfect for urban combat. The ROF in FA is a bit too high though.

> pistols are inaccurate
> while they are the most common firearm used in mass shootings & school shootings
why do you toilet scrubber keep larping a weapon expert?

Attached: Germs are at it again.jpg (517x396, 42K)

The point of this thread is that gun control works.

Will it stop all gun violence?

No.

But it severely restricts those who want to do us harm from accessing the most deadly of weapons. I swore an oath to defend my country from all threats, foreign AND domestic. And gun control is the best way to protect our country from the white supremacist terror threat.

We need to have an honest discussion about the 2A and “gun rights.”

You're an absolute fucking idiot if you think they aren't a good self defense option.

He didn't. He's LARP'g. Just sage and hide.

you forgot the to kill niggers check box.

People who swim are more likely to drown than people who dont

No we don't and you never swore any vow. Didn't you noticed nobody bought your LARP or what you call "arguments"?

>Guy breaks in house while I'm sleeping or browsing Jow Forums
>Within 5 seconds handgun that's always nearby is in my hand

If I have a chance to get my shotgun I will.

>Police target blacks
>wonder why blacks have worse crime stats
>use crime statistics as justification for racial profiling
>target and arrest more blacks
>becomes self-sustaining positive feedback loop

Based

No need for assault rifles, mate. But I'm going to keep my semi-auto-rifles ;)

As a marine you should know that full auto is for suppressive fire more often than not.
Nice attempt at a LARP slide-shill.

Post address so I can thank you for your service

>It is designed for an assault.
When Armalite designed the AR it wasn’t intended to be a military front line rifle
In fact, the Air Force was the first to adopt it to defend air bases

Come and take them you boot piece of shit. Or did you even manage to pass boot lmao. Probably washed out.

No, it doesn't severely restrict access from those who would do us harm. It prevents access to a whole lot more people and does nothing to stop the people who want to do you harm. You just feel shitty because you are non-white and are threatened by us.
as for this comment, You are completely wrong so that makes you either stupid or a malicious liar. Which is it?

if thinking is too hard for you i have a handy guide that can help you better understand everything

Attached: 1538886000466.gif (1500x2700, 380K)

Yeah right, pepper spray, indoors. My sides are crippled.

>it is designed for assault

Only true thing you've posted yet, Mr. NeverServed.

>Using bear spray or pepper spray in close quarters especially hallways

Attached: ohgodmyeyes.png (482x305, 314K)

>The point of this thread is that gun control works.
for what? the point of the 2A is to counter the government in case it becomes oppressive to the people.

democracy has failed. we voted for a wall, decreased immigration, mass deportation, and less gun control. instead we received no wall, increased immigration, almost no deportation, and increased gun control. voting doesn't work. this kind of situations is exactly why the 2A was implemented, and you should expect people to get shot when democracy fails.

>The AR platform is not a defense weapon.
You have absolutly NO understanding of tactics or doctrine then.

>this guy is still trying this hard
Lol

I thought this was an "honest" discussion? blacks objectively commit significantly more violent crime than other ethnicities in america. why do you need to lie to defend your views? don't you want an honest discussion?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Attached: 1522210894321.jpg (728x1200, 148K)

I hope you guys are doing your due diligence and saging.

This. What is skeet/trap shooting? Maybe a 12 gauge with a short barrel is better.

At a bare minimum we need laws to require gun manufacturers to incorporate manual safeties. Guns are the 3rd leading cause of death for children in the US. Yet manufacturers aren't required to add manual safeties that could prevent a child from pulling trigger & accidentally firing it.

Think of the many products, from cars to cribs, that used tragedies to improve safety through better design. Gun manufacturers were exempted from the 1972 Consumer Product Safety Act and lawsuits are usually futile.

Attached: DWCB9d7U0AA1xoW.jpg (1024x576, 147K)

No he doesn't. Hes full of shit.

Hey MARINE, tell me what AR stands for. Who invented the platform? What conflict was it first used in? What caliber is it?
Any MARINE would know all this off the top of his head.

>I swore an oath to defend my country from all threats, foreign AND domestic
Guess what, crayon-eater? When the government seeks to disarm the citizens, the government becomes the enemy.
>the best way to protect our country from the white supremacist terror threat
>Actually believing this bullshit
Shit, you're dumb enough to have been a Marine.

Attached: 1543093594004.jpg (612x480, 63K)

>>claims to have taken oath to uphold our constitution
>>shits all over constitution
LARP or not, go die for Israel, faggot

>blacks objectively commit significantly more violent crime than other ethnicities in america
There is no proof of that whatsoever. Blacks get arrested and convicted of crimes at a higher rate than whites, but there is no actual proof that African Americans commits more crimes than whites.

> Guns are the 3rd leading cause of death for children in the US
Huh, I wonder who is responsible for keeping guns safe? I wonder if that would be the parents responsibility?

You never answered my question by the way. Are you stupid or are you lying on purpose?

/thread

SAGE IN EVERY FIELD

cars are significantly more dangerous to children, and people in general. why aren't you advocating for the banning of cars? is it because cars don't threaten government hegemony over it's citizens?

This right here is the reason why every liberal must be put up against the wall and shot.
The very second they have power over someone else they want to kill and destroy.
Just like a liberal.

fuckin fobbit ass POG bitch. probably one of them FAT latinas that don't do shit but fuck everyone in the barracks and when they get out always tell everyone "I WAS A MARINE!" at every chance they get.

Either that or you're a neverserved.

You can "ban" guns and yet I can still obtain them legally very easy by going to the nearest shady fuck in the ghetto and buy my hot weapon for $20. Hell 300 million guns are unregistered in the US. You think people are gonna turn them in? Fucking delusional.

Attached: amusingguy.png (266x506, 216K)

Armalite rifle, Eugene stoner, vietnam, 5.56 nato.