Why did the jews feeble societies perception about penis size?

Why did the jews feeble societies perception about penis size?

Attached: 63d4c5a17e74852b02d92973d5f53959--ancient-greek-ancient-art.jpg (656x1187, 277K)

it's ironic that pre-christian societies, despite being more open about sex, did not seem to care as much about it. Sex was funny, a joke, it was personal and it was open. Judaic laws and christian morality changed that all for the worse, and with little positive effect I should add. Homos and pedos still exist, except they flocked to positions of authority like never before instead of being drowned or killed openly.
Anyways the more things you get a society to worry, the less they will worry about Jews.

dicklet detected. your little clitty is inadequate.

cope thread?

Show flags and we can genuinely listen to your opinions.

Muh dick gahyz

Sorry, but run that by me again?

Because you can't beat someone with a penis. So they try to say that penis size is what makes a threat.
You don't need a big weewee to be a man.
It sure helps with a woman to hurt her but there are other ways to prove you're able to.

Also, muh dick mentality.

SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD

>why do jews, christcucks, muslims and communists do the evil they do?
because they are all jewish and anti-European at the top, bottom and core

Attached: 1565249038512.jpg (1874x1759, 469K)

Attached: US Hospital Circumcision Rates by state.jpg (748x545, 74K)

What?

>You don't need a big weewee to be a man.
COPE

>Implying it’s Christianity that elevated sex to something important
Wrong, it’s modern degeneracy.
For the last 2000 years people have lived simple and modest lives, so don’t act as if it was the inception of Christianity that caused the modern state of things.

Hebrew the language comes from the AFRO-Asiatic branch of language families. You see what I'm getting at?

>kills you and cuts your penis
What now, cuck?

I don't need to cope for something I don't have power over.
I do try to cope on being low self-esteem, on being poor, on dressing like the boomer I am. But being a dicklet or manlet don't bother me that much.
I still got girls when I tried.

But yeah, if you want, whatever flips your ship, flaggy.

They just mutilate penises of babies and sometimes suck them that's all...

literally kumbrains

Dont yall have big paynusses?

Attached: C51B31BA-E4F2-4837-9147-EA61DD33506B.png (512x512, 52K)

>Live in AZ
Wew lad

i don't show my flag to goys

I can see your flag with a bit of coin.

Dumb. Sex wasn’t “repressed” in Christian society, it just wasn’t advertised. As it should be.

Homos user
The biggest size queens in the world are fag men

Shunning something inadvertently elevates it eventually.

When all your species has to offer is the size of a body part, your at the end of the evolutionary rope. Nigger is the original man huh, so your the least evolved version of mankind (no I dont believe niggers are humans ) but at least I have a bid dick right muh dick. Oh sorry that's not really a thing just a creation of the kikes to make biggers feel good about themselves ? Damn tiny nigger dick