But, I mean... he was Jewish

Listen anons, I'm not a Pagan Larper or some fedora atheist and I really respect you Christian anons, but I am super confused. Jesus was born a jew, so what does this mean? Does it mean Yhwh is just a god for jews.

Please no spiteful memes, or unfrenly hatred, or while conspiracy about Jesus actually being Persian or something.

Attached: Christ-the-King-420x500.jpg (420x500, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
behindthename.com/name/adam
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/christs_deity.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t
thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevin-wax/why-did-jesus-say-he-came-only-for-israel/
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/327411826465832961?lang=en
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

some kikes break the mold. jesus was okay i guess. the christian religion as a whole is just a kike enslavement tool. they really have slave mindsets. they donate tons of money to israel, etc. most famous televangelists in history are jews. its all just fucked.

>Does it mean Yhwh is just a god for jews.

Mark 16:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
>15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

>16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Yes, the Truth of esoteric Christianity virtually mirrors that of India’s tantric traditions. According to the tantric traditions, the individual soul (the jiva, or contracted Siva) cannot recognize himself as Siva (the Self, or Son) until Shakti (the Holy Spirit) unites with the jiva in the Heart-center. And the union of Siva and Shakti in the Heart-center results in the Self (or Son) realizing its eternal identity with the Divine Being (the Holy Father). Just as Siva-Shakti = Sat (Being), Son-Spirit = Father (Being). The way to the Father is through the Son, but the Son cannot emerge as the Son until the son is awakened by the Holy Spirit.

The truth of Tibetan Vajrayana Buddhism also mirrors that of mystical Christianity. In Vajrayana Buddhism, the three bodies, or hypostases—the Dharmakaya, Nirmanakaya, and Sambhogakaya—are analogous to the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Thus, Buddhahood (the Nirmanakaya’s realization of his eternal identity with the Dharmakaya) cannot occur until the Sambhogakaya, the Light-energy (or Bliss, or “Blessing”) Body, unites with and frees the nirmanakaya (the contracted soul) in the Heart-center. Upon this Nirvanic realization, the awakened Buddha (the now en-Light-ened Nirmanakaya) realizes the three bodies, or dimensions, of Reality (the Trikaya, or “Triple Body”) as an indivisible unity.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

From what I've read in the bible, it seems like that was the original plan.

God created Israel to be a nation of priesthood, to be a light to the world, and to spread his gospel to all nations.

But the Israelite people were wicked, and they were more interested in isolating themselves on their land and having a little kingdom instead.

So God decided that if the Jews refused to be the light unto the world, then he would spread his gospel by the gentiles instead.

but when jesus arrived, did he just want to save the jews from damnation or did he change his mind and they were no longer the "chosen people", or something else entirely?

Okay, but see my sentence above, was Christ opening up the chance at salvation for everyone? Or was YHWH the god of all mankidn forever, and the jews just got really arrogant?

there's a quote of jesus, where a foreign woman comes to him for help, and he tells her his salvation is only for jews, not her.

Hmmm interesting, so what was God doing before Chriust arrived withteh gentiles? Did they jsut all go to hell? Do any of the churches teach that YHWH appeared as Odin or Vishnu also? Or was he solely interested in the tribes of the jews?

TL/DR the jews were the chosen, set apart by God as an example to the rest, but they kept fucking it up and turning their back on God to worship homo butt sex, egyptian gods, Baal, themselves, etc. and so finally God got fed up and said fuck it, new plan, Jews arn't special anymore.

first christian
/thread

retards I swear

kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
>The Edomites first established a kingdom ("Edom") in the southern area
of modern Jordan and later migrated into southern parts of the Kingdom of Judah ("Idumea", or modern southern Israel/Negev)
Eventually they were forced to convert
>They were again subdued by John Hyrcanus (c. 125 BC), who forcibly converted them, among others, to Judaism

And around that same time the Pharisee that follow the oral law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pharisees
>The Pharisees preserved the Pharisaical oral law in the form of the Talmud
like we have today the kikes follow the Tal Mud and which was repeatedly rebuked by Jesus, telling them they are children of Satan.

Now Edomites are the descendents of Essau, the brother of Jacob/Israel who decided to wage war his brother and his people.
>The Hebrew word Edom means "red", and is derived from the name of its founder Esau

Now to do this Essau joined Amalek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
>According to the Bible, Amalek was the son of Eliphaz (himself the son of Esau, ancestor of the Edomites)

Which thus, together with Essau became the Edomites (plus a couple other things mixed in likely).
The Amalek are known as Israels nemesis and who fits the whites nemesis better than the kikes? The Amalek are a canaanite tribe. Canaan is the son of Ham who was one of the three sons of Noah (Abraham coming from Shem, S(h)emites). Now the Hamites are traditionally black and indeed canaans curse hints to him becoming a slave like the blacks did. Furthermore i believe the biblical first black (can go into this) was Cain, who himself was the son of Eve and the serpent. This is the line of kikes, those that say they are jews, but are liars instead. The Synagogue of Satan and they came through the Hamitic line, thus are basically white skinned niggers

Attached: 6D7494DA-0A2B-4AE4-9EBE-B399BFA36F60.jpg (464x211, 33K)

Jews have a concept called "righteous gentiles" which basically says that all people on earth have a place in the "olam ha-ba" (the new creation) as long as they observe the 7 laws of Noah.

I'm not a jew but there you go. I gotta go to work.

this

KYS faggot, jews are not hebrews

Calling yourself a Jew from Jesus's times is like me putting on a horned helmet and claiming I'm a viking.

Jesus and all of his disciples, and his mother, three kings, etc were all the first christians. They werent fucking jews. Doesnt make any sense.

>7 laws of noah
Rejected as trash

>Jesus was born a jew
In Galilee, a region colonized by Celts.

from Flavius Josephus
documentacatholicaomnia.eu/03d/0037-0103,_Flavius_Josephus,_De_Bello_Judaico,_EN.pdf
>2. For there are three philosophical sects among the Jews. The followers of the first of which are the Pharisees; of the second, the Sadducees; and the third sect, which pretends to a severer discipline, are called Essens. These last are Jews by birth, and seem to have a greater affection for one another than the other sects have.

so the closest relation the kikes have to the israelites is through Esau who mixed himself into the canaanites

Esau originally had the birthright to take over the tribe as a first born. However after a day of work on the field he went inside and asked his brother for something to drink or eat, for which Jacob demanded Esaus birthright. Esau agreed, and thus got what he wanted and Jacob got the birthright from Esau. However after this Esau wanted it back, Jacob didnt want to return it, and thus Esau parted from his family, joined a canaanite tribe that became known as Amalek (the Israelites nemesis) to wage war on Jacob/Israel. These eventually (likely with a couple others mixed into) became the Edomites which are todays Kikes. And to this day they still demand the birthright back from Israel (The white man). Their hate of whites is actually envy, they want what we have. Thats why they undergo plastic surgery to appear more european, take on germanic last names and yiddish is even just some fake german. They try to genocide whites so that they can take their position of chosen people they believe they inherited from Esau, without anyone else being left to rightfully claim that position.

Other than the kikes however Esau made up with Jacob/Israel again eventually, but (((they))) refuse to follow the lead to this day.

Attached: E83D952C-2839-4541-A585-4FB17EC995CD.jpg (1898x1498, 1.28M)

Religion is stupid and backwards. All of it. No exceptions.

basically this

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time like the seed of promise is prophesized to do.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created a civilization and ruled for some time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
And Europeans were the first in the Americas as well
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html

Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: 14458B04-DFDA-4D81-94A6-053B12F804C5.jpg (1600x1120, 552K)

But this too. He also called a woman a dog and unworthy of his help and when she laid down before him and said "sure thing, just help my son" he praised her and said that she was truly filled with love, iirc. Could this have been a test or something?

Is that the teaching of the churches of the world officially? I know Bishop Sheen (a guy I admire) spoke highly of the jews. Do any churches believe Jews are cursed and doomed as you say?

>kikes are not israelites nor semites but the Edomites that lived in judeah
Did you read the OP? I asked the conspiracies and crypto-history be left out, as they are unprovable and unhelpful.

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

From the Bible
>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: A70BE197-E243-46C3-BE34-66DCC8EE3ECC.jpg (700x590, 136K)

Well like I said, I'm not a jew. That's what they think.

My personal philosophy on life comes more from Matthew 25: 31-46

Now I really do have to go to work.

Read the op, these strange theories of crypto-history are not welcome.

Who cares. You're still cucking yourself for a god that doesn't even exist

In America, this is true

Note that hebrew like we know it exist like this like the middle of the 19th century.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebrew_language
>Archaic Biblical Hebrew from the 10th to the 6th century BCE, corresponding to the Monarchic Period until the Babylonian Exile and represented by certain texts in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), notably the Song of Moses (Exodus 15) and the Song of Deborah (Judges 5). Also called Old Hebrew or Paleo-Hebrew. It was written in the Paleo-Hebrew alphabet. A script descended from this, the Samaritan alphabet, is still used by the Samaritans.
Originally the bible was written in Paleo-Hebrew.

Pic related, left is Paleo Hebrew and on the right the Vinca Runes found across europe, mainly central and southeast giving a further connection between those
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paleo-Hebrew_alphabet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vinča_symbols
given a further connection that the real isralites and chosen people are the aryans

piramidasunca.ba/bs/latest-news/item/3495-the-oldest-writing-in-the-world-has-been-decoded.html
>(1) O Three-One God of the land of Thrace,
>(2) I vow in Truth to bring you all due offerings, O great Son of God,
>(3) And only you (shall) I praise (and exalt), O my God (for you are) great!
>(4) You who are now in your temple, (I pray, hear me), keep me safe and deliver me (from all evil)!
Three one god, the trinity being a theme in the oldest text we have deciphered so far. The trinity is another theme which draws itself across a lot of culture, from sumer to egypt, to the Nordics and of course christianity written in the Vinca Runes, found in Bulgaria (Balkans)

behindthename.com/name/adam
>This is the Hebrew word for "man". It could be ultimately derived from Hebrew אדם ('adam) meaning "to be red", referring to the ruddy colour of human skin
red, like whites are right after birth or when too long in the sun

Attached: D9D08512-1DEF-44FA-8259-256391B42E26.jpg (203x318, 9K)

>white peoplr going we wuz israel

Now I've seen everything

A picture commanded to be made of Jesus by Tiberius Ceasar.
loc.gov/pictures/item/90707066/

Esau, the twin brother of Jacob, who birthed the Israelites is described as
>25The first one came out red, covered with hair like a fur coat; so they named him Esau
red hair, a trait usually found in whites mostly. If Esau was white his twinbrother was too.

>7Her dignitaries were brighter than snow, whiter than milk; their bodies were more ruddy than rubies, their appearance like sapphires. 8But now their appearance is blacker than soot; they are not recognized in the streets. Their skin has shriveled on their bones; it has become as dry as a stick
So first they were white, then something happened, likely the captivity where they were brought away, and were replaced by dark people.

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1003316
>We reconstructed the genetic structure of the Levantines and found that a pre-Islamic expansion Levant was more genetically similar to Europeans than to Middle Easterners

will go into how the pagan myths correlate with the biblical narrative too.

Attached: 9CAB3F41-580C-46B4-ADE8-CCF3E939584F.jpg (523x640, 22K)

thanks user, godspeed

Hebrew not jew. Jews became what they are after they refused iesu

>i asked truth to be left out to be able to shill by anti christian garbage
Yes, i see that

Not doomed or cursed, just not special anymore.

only Protestants still believe that the Jews are still special and seperate from everyone else, but protestants believe a lot of retarded, heretical, unbiblical things

jews and other semites are caucasian and caucasians are human, etc... so really where do you draw the line, if you want to be extreme every individual since they're unique would have their own personal god

>cucking yourself
>by rejecting satan and a life of empty hedonism

Spotted the Jew

Christianity and Islam are faiths derived from Judaism, both claiming to continue the scripture (read: fanfiction) and discard the Judaic aspect of the ethno-religion in favour of a proselytizing model.

Very effective.

Satan doesn't exist either. Fuck off with your make believe bullshit and get a life, instead of worshiping delusional fantasies

I mean Allah is probably the true god, seeing as the universe did start with an explosion

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/christs_deity.htm

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Materialism and hedonism will not bring you happiness

>>i asked speculation and wild conjecture to be left out to be able to find out the truth
No anti christian garbage here user, I wanna know if JC is the OG Chad, that's all.

That has no bearing on any of your delusional fantasies being even slightly true. Hedonism, materialism, etc., none of that changes the fact that just about every supernatural aspect of any religion has either been proven again and again to be complete bullshit, or is essentially based on some argument from ignorance. I care about stuff that is actually true, not whether it makes me feel good

Christcucks don't want to hear logic.

This

Attached: IMG_3962.gif (225x534, 56K)

Ok, have fun with that. Let us know if you figure out why kids love the taste of cinnamon toast crunch or whatever other important thing you're contemplating instead of seeking a relationship with the creator.

youre an absolute complete and utter brainlet

watch from 37:35
youtube.com/watch?v=jKJYgIqLzcc&t

Attached: D8JPDCdUwAEsOE6.jpg (928x710, 64K)

Digits confirm

Don't forget to beat your 9 year old wife and behead a Jew tonight, it's what Muhammad would have done.

Why would I want to seek a relationship with an entity that has yet to demonstrate its own existence? So far, the only thing I've ever noticed of this creator's supposed existence is people claiming he exists, and threats by the same people if I don't accept their claim without any hard evidence. Never in my life have I been presented with anything substantial that withstands even the weakest kind of scrutiny. All I've ever gotten from you people is a bunch of hearsay, personal anecdotes, and intellectual gymnastics, instead of even a single shred of actual hard and falsifiable evidence. All you have is faith. So does the average Muslim. It means nothing to me

top kek

>an entity that has yet to demonstrate its own existence
>just about every supernatural aspect of any religion has either been proven again and again to be complete bullshit
we aren't her eto debate the origin of the universe, I am hear to ask Christians how they can reconcile a jewish Jesus with their belief that all men are chosen by god for salvation.

We can debate how we know JC is God the Son or not in another thread, here we just want to establish that, if we assume he is God, then why are we not all christian Zionists?

WE WUZ DA REEL JOOZ MUDDAFUCKA

Attached: Whites-are-native-to-America.jpg (735x2860, 634K)

You can't really reason your way to faith, well besides Pascal's wager I suppose.

If that's not enough, and you really are curious, just pray for revelation. Wosrt case you just waste some time. Other than that I don't know what to tell you. I hope God reveals himself to you but that's between you and Him, no one else can lead you there.

I used to think exactly as you did, then my wife dragged my ass to Church and I realized "hey, this actually is pretty great." Worked for me, Idk if that will work for you.

Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef was a fucking Jew just like all the other Jews and his ministry was just one of five different competing sects running through the Jewish shithole dirt hills in that time period. The only reason why ANY of you faggots think it is "the true religion", or in the case of the CI fags why you LARP as Jews, is because of Saul. Not Rabbi Yeshua. Saul. A fucking Sanhedrin agent. You know, the very cabal of Jews that later declared war on non-Jews? That Sanhedrin?

100% of "Christians" (a term not invented until 100 CE in Antioch) were Jews before Saul. The ministry of Rabbi Yeshua bar Yosef was in Jerusalem preaching to Jews. It was led by James, a fucking Jew. What were all the Jewish followers of the Jewish rabbi Yeshua doing when Saul showed up? Preaching to fucking Jews that their dead Jewish rabbi was actually Yahweh in disguise. It was Saul who later said
>OY VEY WE NEED THIS DYING SECT TO BE PEDDLED TO THE GOYIM RIGHT NOW!

It's literally in your bible. 32% of your NT text is just Saul's scribblings, and the earliest gospel written, Mark, did NOT include a command to preach to non-Jews. Mark 16:9-20 was invented and inserted after Saul like late homework. It's only AFTER Saul did all those magical commands to preach to the goyim suddenly appear. Why, you might ask? Because Saul was already preaching to non-Jews. It was retroactive. The reason why each gospel somehow has more content despite being the same story is because they were REVISIONS of earlier texts. So while Mark had no command to preach to goyim, the other gospels did, what a surprise.

Picture related: Who you actually worship on Sunday

Attached: your actual lord and savior.jpg (400x431, 72K)

You realize that this was a change of position, right? It's literally a conflict between the accounts of Mark vs Matthew:
thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/trevin-wax/why-did-jesus-say-he-came-only-for-israel/

So, to address another point that user made , Jesus was intent on getting Israel back into the fold of the one true God. That being said, Jesus mocked the Pharisees, called them literal children of Satan/Lucifer, and then His ministry appeared to switch focus to all people.

Irrespective of which was the truth behind His movement, you could view this as a system of thought control to put Jews on a pedestal above all other peoples/nations, or a true way to reunite all God's creation with God Himself. Either way this pans out, it works for the "Jews" that were the "Jews" (Pharisees) in Jesus' day, in the end. None of this is beneficial to the rest of us, except that many of the tenets of Western Civilization today were based on moral principles in the teachings of Jesus. Many of the same principles had been around since Buddha, and even before.

So, yeah, there's an issue with all this, right? If Jesus was Jewish, then Jesus identified more with being a Jew; something the rest of us could give 2 fucks about. The slant of favoritism towards Jews is another thing I find hilariously entertaining, as the religion itself lends its believers to cognitive dissonance when trying to get to the root problem many cultures around the world have. You cannot blame the masters for the problems they bring; it's literally illegal to do so in many countries. The problem was summed up in a Don Jr. tweet:
twitter.com/donaldjtrumpjr/status/327411826465832961?lang=en

It's time people started waking the fuck up.

Attached: YrJ3KR6.jpg (713x792, 71K)

>Listen anons, I'm not a Pagan Larper or some fedora atheist and I really respect you Christian anons, but I am super confused. Jesus was born a jew, so what does this mean? Does it mean Yhwh is just a god for jews.
Read a book.

Attached: paperbackcover.jpg (1954x3125, 2.29M)

Jews hate Christ.

Attached: 1475099759579.jpg (1024x768, 260K)

>Wosrt case you just waste some time.

No, worst case would be wasting the only life you're ever going to get on the delusions on some jew goatherders who knew next to nothing about anything. Even in their day, they were considered a bunch of agressive retards far away from the civilized world. The same scenario today would be me rejecting all of civilization and science in favor of some butthole refugee from Nigeria who claims he can talk to the ghosts of my ancestors, and if you don't pay him, they'll become angry and torture you forever when you die. Are you seriously asking me to reject the thoughts of the best and brightest minds in favor of some stone age ravings? Yeah, that's not going to happen, sorry

Even if you're not ready to believe in all the "fantasy" you can still accept Jesus as one of the greatest moral philosiphers of all time. The idea that human life is sacred is the foundational cornerstone of Natural Law and western morality. Plus his rules all make sense:
>don't murder
>don't steal
>don't bear false witness
>don't covet
>treat others as you want to be treated

Nothing crazy there. Thomas Jefferson put together a bible with just the moral teachings parts cause he particularly enjoyed reading them, maybe start there at least.

>I never read Acts of the Apostles

Peter began preaching to the gentiles long before Saul

Read Revelation. They still get a fucking pass.

>t. historical illiteracy

you probably think the events of the old testament happened in modern day palestine too, right? lmao

Just about everything you mentioned, the Roman empire already had in place. Many of the philosophical aspects of Christianity were already done way better by the Greek philosophers. Many of the great moral laws were already established by the ancient civilizations of the east. In fact, just about the entire moral framework of a cosmic battle between the forces of good and evil was already established by Zoroastrianism. All Christianity has ever done is take from far superior sources, and impoverished it, diluted it so that dumb people could accept it. Christianity is basically metaphysics for the masses, the Coca Cola of human thought and the McDonalds of human behavior.

Be like the hippies.

Be more like the hippies and everything will be ok.

There is no logical argument for the sanctity of human life without the belief that we are created in God's image.

Not even the enlightenement philosophers could get around invoking some creator

Modern Christianity was cucked by (((Popes))), Christ was redpilled and there are redpilled forms of Christianity, unfortunately they largely relies on individual interpretation, which modern Christianity tends to discourage. Remember, "I came not to bring peace, but the sword".

I honestly don't give a fuck. The OT God did shit, and apparently, wasn't good enough to convince people to stop doing buttsex, or fucking fallen angels.

The OT God couldn't find Lucifer, and was surprised when he showed up in the company of angels, in the book of Job. God also lost that bet, BTW. God's solution to the problem he created by allowing angels to have sex organs so they could fuck human females with their massive cocks was to create a huge swimming pool; because apparently, giants suck at swimming. God had to go searching for Adam and Eve after they ate of the fruit. Lot's wife died of curiosity.

Here's the big one:
The temple priests demanded sacrifices for atonement of sins so that the priests could have a weekly BBQ. Jesus didn't bring a single sacrifice to the Temple, but became the ultimate one. Even though he explicitly stated that he did not come to abolish the law, but to fulfill it. What does that mean? It means that if the law still demands we sacrifice to God for atonement of sins, then we are breaking the law. Unless, of course, he meant "just the first 10 rules", which again exposes the crooked Jews for all the fucked up shit they forced on their own people for centuries.

The whole fucking thing makes very little sense, and literally controls 100% of our world politics.

Yes, but is that because they are ignorant? If so, it might be becasue Jesus was the jewish messiah and they cannot get over it, not necessarily because he told us to preach to gentiles.

best post

Attached: 1539484437119.png (570x570, 754K)

Wow, Luke-Acts both written after Saul. You really disproved everything, yiddin't you?

Peter's ministry was always to the Jews and his primary concern was Jews.

Hmm, let's post the whole quote shall we, sweetie?

>34 Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 36 A man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’

MUH BIG STRONK CHRISTIANITY was just Rabbi Yeshua telling you worshiping him is going to fuck up your family because not everyone (every JEW, since he was a Jew preaching to Jews here, not you) is going to believe he's Yahweh incarnate.

>Peter's ministry was always to the Jews
Nope, just ask Cornelius

Its only speculation and conjecture if you apply appeal to authority. I gave you a list of historically approved facts showing kikes are not who they claim. The only thing saying otherwise is kikes claiming to be descendents of Judah

I wouldn't call the OT geneologies "historical"

You're first link suggests that Jesus came to Jews because he knew how far they'd fallen, despite everything God had done for them and all the evidence they had. They all only cared about worldly power. So it seems like he came to say "Hey Jews, stop being evil" a message we can all get behind.

What boggles my mind is how fucking idiots such as yourself think that Jews were chosen but not understand why the religion itself existed. Religion is a way to teach myths and identity to the native population. They are stories and myths you fucking faggot JEWISH MYTHS of course the jews in it fuck up because that is its purpose to show that doing certain things is BAD. I fucking hate you morons. Low IQ faggots.

Attached: 1556363480682.png (1920x1152, 1.31M)

Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

Attached: 1558531185107.png (1712x908, 643K)

Look at this faggot christian he has the biggest hooked nose ive ever seen. Even in the original video his nose is fucking hooked. BASED JOOOOOZZZ! I bet he's anti-racist jew cock sucker.

Attached: 1556816345178.jpg (500x262, 35K)

Cool blog post, subscribed :^)

You know you are on Jow Forums right?

Attached: 1546939788020.png (398x376, 193K)

Yes, that's true. Now, walk into a modern church and start talking shit about Jews.

MFW WE WUZ UNIRONICALLY INJUNS AND SHIEEEEETTT

Attached: INJUN.png (264x320, 20K)

I want you to think about how many Jews there are on Earth right now. And see if you can figure out if that number is greater, equal to or less than 144,000

this

No, it's only 144,000 and it's likely people already dead since the sealing of the 144,000 takes plave right after the rapture

If you died today do you know for sure you're going to Heaven?

Here's how you can know for certain: youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
>that ye may know that ye have eternal life

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Attached: ccbb42b68b9e73df5696a6a19885ab361a15fe53967c6c8a6420174b3e77f810.jpg (223x200, 29K)

God had to come to one race or another. It makes sense, knowing how He is, that He would choose to come as a member of the race that would one day become the greatest villains in history.

Same principal that he was born in a dirty barn and not in a palace.

oh this thread
here we go again

Attached: 1549181819492 (1).jpg (2580x3152, 2.08M)

that's actually pretty insightful user, that his mercy was so great, he picked the most wretched anything he could find and told us all how even that guy could be saved.

Basically, the Jews were chosen by God to be a light unto the world, they were to learn the laws of God and live by them, and by their example bring salvation to the world. However they abandoned God and twisted His words into meaning that they were supposed to rule over the world for their own selfish purposes. This happened during what's called the 'old covenant'. After a few hundred years, once it became clear that it was impossible for man be good enough on his own, God put Himself into human form and came to earth, and was executed as payment for all human sins. It's something like a dad who's kid does something wrong, but then the dad steps in and takes responsibility for his kids mistake and takes the punishment for it. God created us and also took responsibility for all of our fuckups and was punished for our fuckups instead of us.

Thus by Jesus the old covenant was fulfilled, in that the Jews, through Jesus brought salvation to the world. However the Jews actually rejected Jesus and killed him (the Roman governor absolutely refused to pass judgement on Jesus and symbolically washed his hands telling them they were responsible for the miscarriage of justice). Ever since then the Jews have been in rebellion against the truth, they still believe they have been chosen by God to rule the earth. This is why the Jews are extremely racist people. The last book of the Bible is a prophecy about when Jesus returns, when the world is almost ready to fall apart, and when the Jews finally accept Jesus as the salvation of mankind and the 'new covenant' will be fulfilled.

tldr
>the jews were picked by God to save the world
>Jesus the jew came and was killed by the jews for the worlds sin
>ever since then the jews have been in denial about it
>still think they are meant to rule the whole world
>final stage of biblical prophecy is when jesus returns and the jews finally accept him

Attached: 1560218721164.jpg (635x1024, 225K)

no mary wasn't a jew

wow thanks user that really clarifies stuff for me, cheers.