I’m a moslem and I’m here to debate. Tell me anything, I will debate it

I’m a moslem and I’m here to debate. Tell me anything, I will debate it.

Attached: 5016D240-9D38-4FF3-B42B-B84030F18FDC.png (640x960, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/k8wkt
islamqa.info/ar/answers/118879[/spoiler]
youtube.com/watch?v=-5gH2vy5nEM
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys tranny

I’m not a discoed tranny

Discord*

your brown though so that means your a tranny

>debating a liar
Am I to debate a Jew next?

Attached: 1472765979997.png (1024x1261, 343K)

>moslem

Hello brother I am Juw

h𝓪ve sex

Why do you follow a Jewish religion?

I have no choice, i can’t resist

Big titty or small titty?

Ok o don’t like to talk about that sorry

How do you guys feel about King David and the 200 forskins he stole from your people?

Are you a monarchist?

My co worker thinks he’s white.

LoL!!!! tell em Jow Forums

Attached: 5B59B1B9-1115-4C70-B85E-CD206A6222F1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.57M)

Pretty weirdI am yes indeed but only when it is practical. I also support nazism

>moslem
I thought this was offensive nowadays?

Right I’m a monarchist so I’m happy we agree on something, not really looking for much of a debate unless you want to bring something to the table, but how is life in Saudi Arabia?

Why is Hinduism wrong, and Buddhism, and Judaism, and Christianity, and Mormonism, and Shinto, and the Aztecs, and the Greek pantheon, and literally hundreds of Native American faiths, and Scientology, but your guy/book is right?

Is it possible that an epileptic trader had some OK-for-the-time ideas about how to run society, and then some people followed him, and then other people tried to kill them so they organized an army, and they had an army so they started conquering... but it was really just a dude having seizures and common sense that started it, not spooky supernatural revelations?

streamable.com/k8wkt

Attached: 10283.jpg (2046x2429, 1.56M)

NoLife is ok, big loads of sand but it’s ok. They will implement a big tobacco tax so that sucks.I’m not saying they are all wrong, they may or they may not be. I just pray my five daily prayers and stuff.

Fuck off goatfucker.

This

Have you been on Hajj? What is your opinion on Iran? What is your opinion on the King’s reforms?

Chadlad

I have never been on hajj, Iran is cool, king’s Reforms are ok

why do you cut kids' foreskins?

Because it’s recommended by muhammad

So you don’t think the King will turn Saudi Arabia into a constitutional monarchy and begin a slippery slope of increasingly progressive reforms? When do you think the King should stop reforming the nation?

No way, they will still stay in full power. It’s not a big slippery slope like one would think

The reforms are ok o trust the leadership to do everything right

all jews will die someday
>Is it possible...
impossible, he couldnt write or read but the quran has scientific knowledge that none knew back then

>impossible, he couldnt write or read but the quran has scientific knowledge that none knew back then
meant for

It also has scientific errors so I would say it’s neutral on that

Eh, your answer should be "Because it signifies man's covenant with God".

That is the rationale for Circumcision found in the Old Testament, and if the claims of Islam as a successor to the laws of Abraham/Ibrahim are to be taken on good faith, then it's an older tradition that's been grandfathered in.

I'm a shitskin. I post this thread everyday

What scientific knowledge?

Attached: muhmuslims.jpg (1054x720, 135K)

>scientific errors
like what?

That sperm comes from a part in the back or something

Tell your religious kin to stop being parasites on European countries with welfare

I don't hate you but I don't want to live with you or near you.

Hopefully you’re right.

You have a lot of faith in him, be careful, make sure he doesn’t sell you out and turn your nation into a constitional monarchy, we have one in Britain and it’s shit.

>t. America, a country full of brown spics
Heads, not foreskins according to Josephus.

What are your thoughts on Brenton Tarrant?

Neutral, pretty much.

moslems are the one group that Must be Genocided in order for the world to progress NO OPTION fuck off and die mohamaed piss be upon him

Why do mudslime selectively follow the Quran?

I've met hoards of Muslims who will abuse every drug and alcohol under the sun. But when it comes to pig, oh no, that's haram.

How would I know an answer to that? Why do you ask this?

Attached: image.jpg (236x197, 18K)

Eh, probably because people are people.
Not fleshy automatons that carry out the wills of their masters with unerring precision and indefatigable certainty.

People fail to live up to ideals, crumble under expectations, and more often than not, don't truly give that much of a fuck.

Why would you assume a Muslim human is so different in that to a Christian one?

>>impossible, he couldnt write or read but the quran has scientific knowledge that none knew back then

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

>universe expansion
And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander. 51:47
>deep sea darkness
Or [they are] like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light. 24:40
illiteracy was normal 1400 years ago even in western nations

HE HAS A BOMB EVERYBODY LEAVE THE THREAD!

Obviously I'm asking this, because my impression of muslimes do not follow the Quran as it's written. But rather take rules and teaching out they can use to terrorize others with.

Second of all, muslims don't have a trace of any backbone in their body. Cutting out alcohol and weed is impossible for those spineless cowards

But of course, you're welcome to object my claims

At least Muslim walmarts are safe hahaha

Why do you let the Zionists steal all your land and deport you to Europe or Armerica?

I wish Israel was never created

If you have your women in check, why are your countries all shitholes? Lots of faggots here seem to "admire your treatment" of women and overlooking how your countries are all shit.

Why are you all over-sensitive as well? Thats a bit woman like if you ask me

Look at Oman. Kuwait. Bahrain. Saudi. All very rich countries and by no means shitholes.

Of course, people are people. But I do not see moderate christians Standing with a bottle of rum in one hand while preaching loudly over how great the rules in the bible are.

While moderate mudslimes will break one rule, and berate others for not following another.
So in fact, this is the difference

me, too arab fren, me too. Now go back to your lands and fight!

Yes your elites live literally like Kings, very decadent lives but why is there no middle class? You have Saudi Royalty and then everyone else is working class

[spoiler]islamqa.info/ar/answers/118879[/spoiler]

I’m middle class.
Can you sum that up? I don’t read Arabic well

I've actually been to the Gulf states myself. Even Qatar, before it was completely locked to the outside.

Have you been to saudi? SA is pretty fine

>for him there is no light.

Allah proven wrong with modern science

youtube.com/watch?v=-5gH2vy5nEM

you pray to a rock and you smell like shit
your women all have mustaches
stone yourself achmed

ai detected. Non-human posting, plus samefagging.
Machine Learn this makers of this bot, 'we' are an advesary in your GANTS that (a) sees you (b) will subvert your algorithim through sh1tposting, larps, bait, troll and oc.
As humans, we have imagination, a source of ideas, constructs and concepts that is not dependant on external stimuli or third party factors. It emerges spotaneously and is not predictable.

clearly not all teachings in the qurans are equal when it comes to how difficult they can get. drugs and alcohol are addictive unlike eating pigs. some people find it easy not to commit adultery others may not

I wasn't laughing about that my friend. I was laughing about the supposed scientific knowledge of the quran. Like any religious text I have ever seen it contains exactly the knowledge about the world that you would expect from a text of its time.
But I find the attempts of islamic scholars to prove otherwise always hilarious.

Attached: tenor.gif (258x258, 2.63M)

Sounds like you just hate hypocrites, but are only looking in one direction for them.
We all do that though, so I am probably no better.

So, you agree that mudslimes are spineless, and simple temptation is all it takes for them to commit haram and break the rules of the quran?

True

Why do you accept representations of Jesus?

No one likes hypocrisy. Luckily for me, Christian values are western culture are very well aligned, both taking inspiration from each others. Of course you'll find christian extremists who diddle kids while claiming to be a man of god.
Yet, this is common in even the most benign muslims.

>the Quran has scientific knowledge that none knew back then
You're a fucking idiot. Anything you shitty arabs managed to scrape together was beaten a hundred times over by the Persians you stole from. You probably barely understand your own theology.

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf

You muslims are like a cloud of fleas feasting on the rats that are the jews. You spread plague and consume, never creating, not even a filthy warren like the rats do.

I've noticed their feminine traits too. I think it's because Islam literally means "submission" and praying 5 times a day is like being a crack whore who needs to remind her pimp daddy 5 times a day that she's still his. It's no wonder really the women in islam are treated so badly, they're basically the sub's sub. Like the dog who gets kicked by the slave.

If you follow a pedophile and most have pedophile tendencies, why do you run to countries where pedophilia is forbidden?

Who caresWrong.

>mudslimes are spineless
no
>do they sin like anyone else?
yes
am i expected to read that?

>And he to whom Allah has not granted light
allah granted to those animals the ability to glow. how is he proven wrong?

if you won't then there's no reason for anything you've said in this thread to be taken seriously.

What mudslime country should I move to so I can buy a six year old bride? All I want in life is a loli wife

You'll have to move to some shithole in Pakistan or Afghanistan for that, since Arab countries have an age of consent now. And in the end, you'll be killed, so good riddance, filthy pedo.

come on user why do i have to read 50 pages in order to be taken seriously?
nothing wrong with being attracted to lolis you are a grandchild to someone that married a 9 year old

Attached: Sj0G6zC.jpg (648x767, 54K)

Muhammad was a well known homosexual, prove me wrong

Attached: 51XbBNLiaTL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (333x499, 30K)

That's false. Arranged marriage in Europe took place around 15 years old.

Age of legal marriage in America was around 9 pre-1900s

>gay
>married 13 women
pick one

And I'm not from America. Whatever they do over there is none of my business.

>since Arab countries have an age of consent now
Isnt that just like if you ain't married? Like you can marry and fuck an 8yo but can't fuck if not married

can only sex a woman you are married to

If OP is still in ITT, I have some legitimate questions.

>1
Muslims claim to believe in Jesus as the penultimate prophet; how do you reconcile the fact that Muhammad fits Jesus' description of a false prophet, in the Bible?

>2
Muslims believe that the Quran is infallible; how do you reconcile that with the fact that the Quran, as a text, was not compiled until after the death of the prophet, and there was some controversy among early Muslims about questions regarding false verses being included, and true verses being excluded, which eventually resulted in all copies of the Quran (except for the version used today) being destroyed by order of the Caliph?

>3
How do you reconcile verses that are hostile towards non-Muslims, with the verses that encourage peace and cooperation with 'the people of the book' (Christians and Jews)?

Attached: Professor_Taqiyya.png (1300x6258, 1.95M)

Attached: islam quick rundown 1.jpg (1696x6224, 2.44M)

It was probably the same in europe

Ah the literal daily > debate me Im Muslim thread.
Amazing stuff.