Check mate, racists.

Attached: Image-4.jpg (563x544, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefederalist.com/2019/07/26/heres-amy-wax-really-said-immigration/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And how many do we have?

Diversity for the win!
FUCK actual Germans, who needs em?!?

Attached: C817701A-8696-4053-94D3-9FC14F018B2C.jpg (508x690, 60K)

which refugees?

only 390,000 have jobs out of the 5+ millions they've let in? over almost 10 years now?

according to wiki there's 12 million immigrants in germany

The real question should be how many jobs do the actual Germans have.

Government put Germans out of jobs and gave them to illegal aliens via work programs.

Refu-whats?

They count tax funded Language trainings, tax subsidized vocational trainings and tax funded dating classes as "jobs".
And they count anything from accepting to appearing on the first day of work of a new state supplied non job as "having a job"

they are not a race you imbecile

I'd also like to know how many of those are shitskins

still insignificant if you consider that is less than a couple years of refugees.

Attached: 42162803_403.png (940x529, 263K)

out of 2 million at the very least
and now mention how many are in goverment provided jobs with wages paid for by the tax payer you german idiots really love to pay taxes for foreigners.

I assume like Volkswagon, the numbers are false.

And still the majority are just living on gibs with even lifting a finger after all this time

Try again sweaty

Attached: 1502826796335.png (640x446, 35K)

Because to work is one of the last remaining shreds of us

>400,000 native germans are out of a job
>this is a good thing
lmao

Sure OP...

Attached: local.jpg (1022x687, 155K)

That is just a straight up lie.

Really makes me think.

Attached: 1563205402304.jpg (488x514, 41K)

>exploited cheap labor
The only ones who won, are bankers and investors

this
>OP pic of guy in overalls
wew lad

Who cares if people integrate into jobs, a people are more than their ability to be cogs in a machine.

>refugee is a race
Jew

i.e 380'000 'refugees' have stolen German jobs

I purposely stopped buying german products and avoid them when possible. I noticed a decrease in the quality over the last 5 years especially in food products and their consistency.

Only 36% of "refugees" in Germany between the ages of 16-62 are employed. The rest are leeching welfare. Go fuck yourself lying press.

The women are all working in brothels

Greeks and Spaniards will conquer the world.

I don't buy it.

Germany is lucky they got the lighter skinned turks/syrians instead of the dark pakies/Africans like uk and france.

*36% of male refugees between the ages of 16-62

Everything is going well in the EU, kommrad.

and, there's my dinner.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.gif (375x281, 2M)

They count people who got to "Maßnahmen" (basically people get sent there and write job applications, and take classes, like learning how to write) as working. This goes for Germans as well, anyone on that program does not show on the unemployment statistics.

How much has the government lost from the 12 million they let in over 10 years vs how much these 400k have paid in taxes?

...and Australia

Which jobs Muhammad? How much are they making?

Attached: 9364676.gif (765x759, 637K)

>Jobs
Like collecting the garbage or washing the dishes?
Nigga they can't do intellectual jobs

The sooner Germans as an indigenous people die out the better, fuck Germans and fuck white people. Fuck the niceties Germans should be rounded up and put in camps and helped to die just like they did to the jews

>refugees are also integrating into German women's vaginas faster than expected

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 578K)

if it looks good on paper its good enough
-politicians

Probably most of them, while the refugees receive welfare. That's the way it is here in Scandinavia.

Why don't Germans accept refugees from Eastern Ukraine instead? Of course they don't have to accept any refugees really, but if they want to, why not the white refugees? Or South African refugees? WHY?

I thought they would be spent back when the war was over?

Guess that was a lie huh

are they working in brothels and kebab shops?

pretty sure the one's working also recieve welfare some form of welfare.

That source is probably lying. The uneployment rate of non-Euros in Sweden is much higher than that.

Ironic because niggers lack the mental capacity needed to build concentration camps

I think you lost this, rabbi

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1000x750, 237K)

fake news again.

380.000 of fugees are in a so called "Maßnahme" meaning the job center ordered to go to a german course or something.

daily reminder that if the job center sends you to do something that takes longer than 1 hour per month you are officially NOT unemployed

In sweden those statistics lie, it counts as a ”job” if they empty a trash can once a week down at the unemployment office( no joke) and still the numbers suck.

Attached: 1554116587251.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

obvious you did not read it because 64% are not working a. just a lib talking point Oh look we managed to get a few morons working for Now until they are fired or quit

They have been pulling that cheap trick for decades now.
>here, lemme show you how to use Epic Excel for your CV
Bitch, you think i'm fucking retarded, or something.

Attached: 1565120709676.png (655x509, 28K)

that's ok we'll just use the legendary German ingenuity and get them to build the camps for us before we kill them all, the crimes of the Germans can never be forgiven or forgotten, every last German needs to die

>refugees
>women
Pick one.

thefederalist.com/2019/07/26/heres-amy-wax-really-said-immigration/

glad we finally got to the heart of the issue and proved yes indeed many economic immigrants can become part of the low skilled labour market. Finally the right wingers have been defeated and all the issues they raise proved objectively wrong.

Attached: 70707979-.jpg (960x524, 67K)

also are these real jobs or subsidized employment

Bit like us and Zero-Hour contracts, they're classed as being employed even though they barely work and still collect bennies.

how many work prison labor ?

it's just fake. there aren't 36% people working. 80-90% of the refugess coming in are illiterate in their home tongue.

that would mean half or even more of those 380 000 people working are literal illiterates that don't even know how to write in arabic. how would and COULD they work anything in germany.

it's all fake

380,000 refugees have jobs at the expense of German workforce. Fixed it for you.

Where they do absolutely nothing...

>Better than expected
390,000 / 12,000,000
3.25% employment rate.
Better than expected.

>Refu-whats?
Refu-se.

Didn't a guy just get chopped to death in the middle of the street in broad daylight?

jobs that pay atleast 1 cent of taxes, this includes 451€ a month jobs

refujews

god can globohomos stop lying for a single second???
all of these lies especially the lies of omission and the lying with statistics are red meat to their npc army.
its so offensive, it's an overtly hostile act sending waves of low level conmen at us trying to convince us that up is down.
and they expect people to just accept it.
"what? what? i just want to innundate you with slander against your race, gaslighting against common sense and insults against your ideology why you so mad?? cmon there goy!"

wrking for Amazon or McDonalds is a job too

they unironically do. its called "aufstocken" where you basically get money on top of your salary
also true for germany see

thats not a shit skin refugee that's a white (ish) guy you fucjing kike bastard . Man I hate jews . If only someone would exterminate the dirty kike rats like you.

Yall vant even conquer your own country moron, go let some more niggers in to rape your women . Kike .

they have to lie like the military to get additional funding

Kek. June's UNemployment in the US is 3.7.
Germany's migrant employment rate is 3.25.
Better
than
expected.

The holocaust never happened it was kike propaganda

Out of what, fucking TWO MILLION?

and how many are not working "jobs" that follow under these categories.
Government Employment.
Government Subsided Employment, I know in Sweden you can get a lot tax breaks for hiring on of those who "wondered in."

>fixed that for me

They are cheating at every statistic in germany just look at this poll

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-130707_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x2220, 649K)

What even is basic math

Attached: 20190808_130944.jpg (138x631, 33K)

Didn't a couple million come in? So nearly 1 in 4 have jobs. Very sad.

Ohnonononononononono

Attached: shut it down.jpg (180x280, 8K)

He says, living in this country that has way, WAY more blacks

What happenned to you Germany? Was it losing your emperor like we lost our best?

Let it go kike

Technically anything greater than 0% would be better than expected

Wonrb should not be allowed to vote . Unfortunatey weak ugly cuck men thought they could get laid by giving wamon rights. Its. Not the women's fault it's the weak men who couldn't get laid who burn it all down for what they think is the chance to fuck.

Does "job" means that being nonetheless employed they are unable to fully sustain themselves and thus resort to welfare? Or does it mean a public (so tax subsidised) job specifically created to allocate them?

Ahahaha fucking LEEECHES!"!

He killed the dude with a katana

Why is that refugee so white?

Imagine praising the loss of 400000 jobs. Germans used to be known for quality engineering. Sad

>out of 400'000
They are joking, and what do you call a job? 1€ jobs are occupational therapy and not real jobs.

Are you kidding me? We have so many of these niggers from East Africa such as Somalia or Ethiopia. Before they came I knew two Africans, and they were siblings. I don't even live in a small town.

you nazis are ridiculous with your denial of documented historical fact and that's why all white people need to be wiped off the face of the earth like the racist scum they are.
I'm mixed race and my grandmother was a holocaust survivor so I know it happened

same here