Dude just

Dude just
>Commute every day for the rest of your life
>Work a job where you don't actually do anything humans have evolved to do for the rest of your life
>Drive to the grocery store once a week (or two) to get pre-packaged, easy-cook meals full of chemicals and xenoestrogens, never knowing where that "food" really comes from or what horrors are laced inside, for the rest of your life
>Spend time talking with people who have the thought capacity of grade schoolers about the latest lowest-common denominator movie or television show for the rest of your life
>Spend money paying off college, cars, and a mortgage in addition to all the other bills for the rest of your life
>Pay taxes for wars that don't matter, projects to house people that don't work, roads that will need repaved in a few years, and welfare for those who are unwilling to work for the
>REST
>OF
>YOUR
>LIFE

Attached: 1565013994100.jpg (434x532, 25K)

>neet
>cant cook
>afraid of everything

Or don’t. There are options.

You posted this yesterday you autist

And be happy about it.

Don't equate me to this post-stealing faggot

Attached: 1564315726023.jpg (400x462, 25K)

RAGIE WAGIE
STOMPS HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
CANT BE NEET

IF HE DOES
HE WONT EAT
IF NO SLAVING
SLEEP IN STREET

RAGIE WAGIE
STAMP HIS FEET
RAGIE WAGIE
SCARED OF NEET

WAGIE CRY AND WAGIE MOAN
WORK HIS FINGERS TO THE BONE

WORK AND WORK NO TIME FOR FUN
ONLY EXIT IS A GUN

just move dude to a place with sun and trees and grass money dont matter

If you aren't a complete degenerate who can't balance brain space with real life and the absolute resolution of life itself. I advocate moderate drinking and sometimes drugs like marijuana to easy the pressure on the brain.

What would be the better alternative?

>>Drive to the grocery store once a week (or two) to get pre-packaged, easy-cook meals full of chemicals and xenoestrogens, never knowing where that "food" really comes from or what horrors are laced inside, for the rest of your life
Elaborate on this one. I know pre-packaged shit isn't good for you but what else is inside it?

Attached: patrick-stewart-star-trek-WTF.jpg (1300x731, 69K)

you guys are too lame with your fucking office jobs. I'm out here making bank and making a difference as a nurse

Just netflix and chill bro

You forgot to mention on the rare occasion that people like that band together to form a group for their common good, and try to just exist outside of society and form something better, the government steps in and kills them all (Waco, etc)

Have fun wiping and old nigger ass.

Male nurse?

This is why the solution is to not flinch until the crisis hits and otherwise be ungovernable.

Attached: 4ABA1859-C984-42B3-BCD6-5351AC527B8B.jpg (400x400, 57K)

You remember that important part so many people glance over when choosing a career path? That part that says something like "Do what you love" or "Pick something you will enjoy"? This is why. When you start feeling the grind that's when you become an unproductive mess and eventually snap which ends up costing the company money. You wouldn't want that now would you?

HAVEN'T WE HAD THIS THREAD BEFORE WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING. ARE YOU ALL BOTS?

Attached: 1563251895671.jpg (399x400, 16K)

This is a slide thread most of the replies are going to be bots. Welcome to Jow Forums.

According to the Captcha, I'm not a robot

Hey, you fucking pipe up like that one more time and see what happens, all you needed to do was be polite and show a modicum of self-restraint, you couldn't even do that - let me ask you a question, you care so much about this website? Have you ever had your fat melon slammed into the side of a server? Tread lightly here, fuckstick, people don't need you coming down here with your penny-ante bullshit trying to be something you're not

Or live off others and not be able to take care of yourself or be independent... basically be a bigger wanting guns...it's up to you user

2 options: work for a living and enjoy a comfortable life with electricity, internet, cold food storage, air conditioning, car
Or
You can not work and live on the street. Build your own house, and grow and hunt your own food.
All of the things I listed above you are not entitled to. You have to work to pay for those things. It's on you for choosing a shit job that you don't like.

I'll stomp on the lake till it turns muddy brown go fuck yourself nigger

>>Drive to the grocery store once a week (or two) to get pre-packaged, easy-cook meals full of chemicals and xenoestrogens, never knowing where that "food" really comes from or what horrors are laced inside, for the rest of your life
flag checks out

I think OP about McFuckin Had It, because either option involves slaving away for creature comforts as your body steadily decays

We don't know. There's no way of knowing what's in a meal unless you personally witness it being made.

(OP)
You forgot to mention on the rare occasion that people like that band together to form a group for their common good, and try to just exist outside of society and form something better, the government steps in and kills them all (Waco, etc)

or take control of your life and don't do most of these things. i work a job i like and get paid well for it, i get most of my food from local farm/meat shares, have a large pool of lifelong friends/family whose company i am grateful for, have an amazing home whose mortgage i have an easy handle on, and my state is actually prosperous unlike the trumpsucking red states that are just cancerous tumors on the US. don't be a bitch, but that's a tall order for a trumplover.

>Dude just
>>Commute every day for the rest of your life
Got a job a mile from home.
>>Work a job where you don't actually do anything humans have evolved to do for the rest of your life
Work at a hospital. Comfy as fuck.
Buy locally sourced produce from farmers market and local old school butcher
>>Spend time talking with people who have the thought capacity of grade schoolers about the latest lowest-common denominator movie or television show for the rest of your life
Surrounded by like-minded, intelligent friends. Shun morons and NPCs.
>>Spend money paying off college, cars, and a mortgage in addition to all the other bills for the rest of your life
Skip college. Join workforce. Buy land. Keep bills manageable and pay off mortgages early by not overextending your income.
>>Pay taxes for wars that don't matter, projects to house people that don't work, roads that will need repaved in a few years, and welfare for those who are unwilling to work for the
Taxes are gay, but not paying them leads to more problems. Suck it up.
>>REST
>>OF
>>YOUR
>>LIFE
Stop whining and make better life decisions you absolute coconut.

You know you have control over some of that right?

You can buy fresh vegetables and cook real meals. You can do physical exercise. Learn to garden and grow your own food. Go hunting, climbing, learn archery. Fill your life with things other than watching Jewmedia and eating onions.