Sam hyde doesnt support trump anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=pwR_O7my_GU

sam hyde doesnt support trump anymore

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 8.14.03 AM.png (261x438, 89K)

>The writer of "Jews Rock!"
>Doesn't love Zion Don.

president trump is not candidate trump

Well, yea

Attached: 1554753041139.png (979x739, 357K)

Do you really blame him? Outside of making lefties ree he hasn't been the change I was hoping for. It's looking like he was the rightwing Obama.

he just went full libtard

We have to become the jew, we have to spread multiculturalism to the elites and israel. Big tech needs mandatory diversity, too many white male programmers.

For all the right reasons.

neither do i

So is he being ironic here or what?

Attached: 2a1x1u.jpg (477x355, 18K)

power belong to well organised, 1% communities.
this is what we have to become. being a majority is a weakness, and you'll never get more than 50% of the retarded normies on your side anyway.

oh wow he's an active cia asset

Duh. lmao Sam cracks me up.

>trying to be ironic
>this is when he chooses to say he doesn't support trump
>implying he actually supports trump
>supporting trump after being backstabbed on every promise
sam hyde is fucking retarded and doesn't make good content.

>washed up pedo "comedian"
not politics

Attached: allfields.jpg (600x600, 25K)

>horrible hair loss, looking like an actual Marxist Jew
>ask for 60 dollars for videos of him and special ed friends destroying a children's bicycle and bothering people in a grocery store
>"guys please care about my political opinions"

Sam, Kill yourself, no one thinks you're funny anymore. You haven't been funny since 2015.

From what I understand, the song "Jews Rock" was edited and changed from "Jews Rule" before airing.

Sam dropped his support for Trump after Trump bombed that Syrian airport. He even did a video on it.

If you can't tell you might want to get your autism checked.

A lot of shills against Sam. Disinfo campaigns about him. He's dangerous to the establishment.

The content he creates is incredible which is why establishment jews have stopped him from releasing content.

His show was pulled off the air despite critical acclaim, high ratings and not one sketch anyone could point out that was a problem.

No shit he's a holyjew pedo controlled opposition faggot.

nice spacing dude
seriously fucking kill yourself Sam, you're a has-been retard who is struggling to still be edgy & relevant, no one fucking cares about your opinion you fucking pedophile

>itt: anons who didn't watch the vid
wew

somebody must have got to him with tranny blackmail

My autism is honestly getting worse by the day
Jokes fly over my head
Find it hard to join conversations
Find it hard to start conversations
Can never express myself
fuck this shit
why couldn't I have been a dumb normie
why oh why?

Attached: 1564335997978.jpg (246x205, 8K)

Why do kikes always do this? I post on some politics website where there's a lot of Jews and they call me Mike Cenovich like you're calling me Sam Hyde. Is this mental illness or some sort of tactic?

He's joking. His use of "white heterosexual male" multiple times should have signaled to you that it was a ruse.

the trick to all of his bullshit is:
if he says something you don't agree with -> you pretend it's ironic
if he says something you do agree with -> wow he's so based, donate 60 dollars on bubblegumroadDotBiz

very funny middle-aged mess with hair falling out who grooms little kids and fucks trannies, better give him 60 dollars to fund him vaping in a Piggly-Wiggly with a goPro on his head

Attached: DtegFcLXoAAhWIv.jpg (1200x900, 131K)

>I post on some politics website
yeah you're a r*dditor and you need to leave

>When your comedy is so good that you have to hide it behind 50 layer of irony
this jew looking fag has never been funny

So he's an actor now?

Only 2m in will watch later but )))sam((( is stifling to his guns. Same guy as ever, which means he does not believe that the orange Cheeto of y’sraHELL really intends to follow through with his promises, and he’s NOT playing 88D chess, but played ya all by playing 6000000D chess. That doesn’t mean he supports the “other side”. He’s being sarcastic about whatever lgbt trans negro shit he’s on about. Vid looks really funny will watch more later. We’re basically in purgatory with trump right now. Just waiting.

I don't think I'm smarter than a female of color from MIT. fuck...

obviously this
OP is a faggot and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

Sticking* phone posting. Unfortunate I had to explain some cause that does ruin the joke. If you don’t understand his comedy, that means you are the butt of the joke, generally.

Good post leaf

Sam Hyde is a Jew, guys.