We need to implement Gun Training for AR purchases

>We need to implement Gun Training for AR purchases.
>A required 2 day gun safety and training.
>Instructors will be able observe students and notify FBI of any red flags with students.
>Classes are $299
>This class will grant both CCL and ARS certificates.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-08-07-09-08.png (1185x865, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/
darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html
m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html
targetedevidence.com
zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/
targetedindividualrewardfund.com
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org
bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kys

Most tactical instructors are redpilled as fuck. This might backfire hilariously.

shall not infringe, faggot
if i made this same argument for voter id and said we're going to charge, you'd sperg out and say its keeping people down and denying them their rights.
fuck off, we're not paying some buerocrat fuck face for some privilege that is our right, unless you're unable to stand by the constitution. then i say you're an enemy of the people and this country and if the feds want to stand with you, they're enemies as well.

baste

turns out that i dont need 299 to exercise constitutional rights

Classes in high schools for everyone

The US has to tackle the overlaying problem of liberalism first. Peope belive that there is a right to be gay, a right to own guns, a right to kill unborn babies,.... Restricting any of those things would be good, but unless the problem of liberal mindsets is fixed it wont work

We need to implement free speech passes. If you want to make political or controversial comments, you must enroll in a $299 course and be observed by an instructor to look for red flags.

You need to get fucked kike.

Not sure how that would backfire.
Red pilled doesn't mean mass shooter.
I think voter ID needs to be implemented 100 percent.
It doesn't infringe on anything.
It's training.

This. I have been saying this for a while now.

Training isn't really necessary if you're not a brainlet. Guns are simple machines.

I don't even care if whores have abortion, I just don't want my tax dollars to fund it.

Pro-gun control anons need to take a little ride to Jow Forums

Attached: 6FA0DDFC-2189-4B62-8C06-999F91CD9816.png (640x269, 53K)

Only if we can do the same for voting, communist.

*Required* training you malnourished, tofu-engorged piece of shit, how about we have a required 2 day course on how to beat you smart car jockeys like the subhuman filth you are

> prevents poor people from getting guns legally
> makes people who can afford legal guns more efficient killers

Eh, fine by me.

>LOOK MOM I WENT ON THE INTERNET AND CALLED SOMEONE A NAME!
Seriously, no one loves you. You're a fat piece of shit who hasn't showered in 3 days and you wish Hitler was back even though you're 40 pounds overweight and an embarrassing unemployed virgin. Maybe try getting a job. Maybe try talking to real people instead of on your little internet image board.

299 dollars is a racist pricing policy against poor poc. Are you trying to turn AR 15 ownership into a good ol boys club?

After you get the license, you can buy an arsenal for all the law would care. You can also carry them with you.

Says the man posting half-baked gun reform ideas on this board this early in the morning

OP faggot here, driving to work right now Ahmed.

>Maybe try talking to real people instead of on your little internet image board.
Says the kike shilling for his shitty policy ideas on the same board. Have sex Moshe, it'll release endorphins and then you won't want to restrict others rights so much.

>Voter id law is racist because an id costs tens of dollars
>A $299 gun course is not racist because guns are bad

>Gun training for armalite rifle purchases
Oddly specific.

It's the parent's responsibility to teach and train their children on how to handle and own a weapon. Not the gov's.

Public disclosure and general info:
renegadetribune.com/us-govt-accidentally-releases-file-detailing-electromagnetic-weapon-remote-mind-control/

darpa.mil/program/our-research/darpa-and-the-brain-initiative

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/spies-and-intelligence/2015/2447408.html

m.beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2014/2978942.html

Proof of existence and further info:
targetedevidence.com

zersetzung.com
fightingmonarch.com
fightgangstalking.com
stopeg.com
gangstalkingmindcontrolcults.com

Anti-gangstalking bill in California:
everydayconcerned.net/2018/10/09/groundbreaking-bill-proposal-prohibiting-organized-covert-torture-effected-with-electronic-weapons-organized-stalking-under-review-by-state-legislators-in-california-support-needed/

Bounty Hunt:
targetedindividualrewardfund.com

MKUltra disclosure:
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/cia-mkultra-collection/
thehighersidechats.com/dr-colin-ross-mk-ultra-mind-control-psychiatry-the-cia/
amazon.com/CIA-Doctors-Violations-American-Psychiatrists-ebook/dp/B006TKKAG4

Interviews with Dr. John Hall:
youtu.be/m7M2Db2PfQ0
youtu.be/cmNOuRKINJ4

Support groups:
surveillanceabusesurvivors.com
targetedjustice.com
freedomfortargetedindividuals.org
icaact.org
pactsntl.org
surveillancesurvivors.org

>Lets put retarded restrictions on AR purchases
>That'll surely solve the mass shooting epidemic
>And not just cause them to use other more deadly weapons
Hilariously a smaller weapon would be much more efficient for maximum carnage
Who would have thought wielding a non-concealable weapon would put a target on your head

Attached: 83729879428937487329424342.jpg (600x600, 48K)

That’s fucking stupid

Because people are going to show up to training and tell the instructor that they're planning a mass shooting? Did you think this through at all?

Let's make it like the voter tax. We can then solve the black gun problem and imprison almost all black gun owners, removing majority of gun crime statistics.

> classes are $299

We should make abortion a right but you have to take a 3 day class that costs $999

Lol nope, i dont give a fuck if it was only $5 im done with the jew games

I get behind mandatory training for completely different reasons. I just want those who own a rifle to be proficient in its use and maintenance. I want them to know it’s strengths and weaknesses. I want them to know their rifle as well, if not better, than they know themselves.

A lot of people who buy rifles just buy safe queens, and while your Gucci shit is on you, what’s going to happen when you actually need to use it and can’t use your irons for shit if your red dot/lpvo decides to take a shit? You gonna try to point-shoot?

Remove all restrictions on magazine size, unban full auto and silencers, and get off my property reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

It's very specific to AR type weapons as it is a response to the last 10 years of introverts shooting up shit with them.
It's also very targeted towards socially awkward people with anxiety issues. People who can't handle being thrown into situations with groups.
It's 100 percent specific to putting a barrier between lunatics and AR rifles, while still allowing normal function adults the ability to not only purchase the weapons, but an in-depth training on how to use them and maintain them.
It specificly addresses the "well regulated" clause of the 2nd Amendment, while not infringing on rights of normal people.

The projection is strong with this one...

So you want almost the same gun laws as Russia? Why? We will laugh at you if it will happen

>we should have mandatory training ensuring anyone that buys a rifle can accurately hit their target
Do you retards even think an hour past your ideas or just immediately need to share them because you're so clever and great?

Okay.
I don't support abortions, but I'm willing to listen. I think it should be up to only 6 weeks. When it's doable by pill.
Heartbeat laws are a pretty good implementation.

*le shooting preventing checks face*

Attached: 1540133184138087488.jpg (700x933, 145K)

>AR type weapons
Okay so I'll just buy a non AR, probably an FAL or something similar.

>we need to implement speech training for writing implements
>a required 2 day civil discourse training
>instructors will be able to observe students and notify the ministry of truth of any red flags with students
>classes are $299
>this will grant 1st amendment rights

I'm dry fasting so I don't shower.

Price is definitely just thrown in there. Have to pay the instructors. CHL is 60 bucks. But you have your own gun. These classes would have to supply the AR for the students. Price could be negotiated.

>while not infringing on rights of normal people.
You're putting a cost barrier to exercising a right, that's an infringement just like a poll tax.

Blow it out your ass.

Did that guy get some boots to the face after dying

>training
>libs screaming about white people combat shooting techniques
these fucking morons bitch about having no training then bitch about having too much training

That's just from shotgunning himself

Well, then enjoy the complete ban on assault weapons and magazine sizes of 5 rounds. When we have President Pocahontas.

I just presented this idea to my gun loving but liberal co-worker. He said it's not a bad idea, but will lead to having to get training for everything. He equated it to the brake tags of the 1930s. Current day vehicle inspections are a far cry from brake tags. So I see this point. It's a slippery slope and I'll agree it's not a perfect solution.

They only thing they care about is if you say something stupid or you are unsafe on the range. Because that's their job. And in the future, this info would be public and the range master would be held liable for something they have no control over.

Literally the dumbest idea ever.

>Well, then enjoy the complete ban on assault weapons and magazine sizes of 5 rounds. When we have President Pocahontas.
I live in NY, business as usual, and why I don't support any infringement, because this shithole is what you end up with when you tolerate any of it.
>It's a slippery slope and I'll agree it's not a perfect solution.
It's not a solution, and it's not acceptable. If you want to know where this shit leads, look at NY's pistol permit horseshit. Need three references just to own one, and five plus an "acceptable reason" if you want a carry permit, and no the 2a and self defense aren't acceptable reasons.

>A required 2 day gun safety and training.
You do not need to be trained to exercise your rights. How about we require a two day class to educate people about American history and the Constitution before they are allowed to vote?

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Don’t forget to remind black chicks that black men prefer white women.

Wow, I'm in Texas. You can buy anything and no one bats an eye.

Well you have 12 years of schooling that is supposed to do that. I think voting should be held to a higher standard overall.

Ello ello ello have you got your loicence? What a laavely white daughter you have. Evening all.

Attached: uk_trojan_horse_today.jpg (1767x1155, 470K)

Fuck you nigger. The 2nd amendment gives me the rigjt to own a firearm without your bullahit added to it. 2nd amendment is not a privilege. Its a right. Now suck dis dick bitch.

>I'm dry fasting so I don't shower.
Wut?

I would support mandatory firearm training only on the condition that it is provided free of charge by the state as part of a standard k-12 curriculum

Good luck keeping it like that once the influx of Mexicans and Californians fleeing their own shitholes flips it blue.

like it used to be

What we really need is to start locking you retards up.

Attached: hammer_time.jpg (500x600, 63K)

I'd say everybody should get a government sanctioned M249

Lemme guess, you own a training company.

SHALL

The classes need to be free

bitchute.com/video/1cBrVQmPTT7C/

Okay but what if i illegality get my hands on an ar?

the left isn't even this smart, they just want to ban everything lol