"Spaniards aren't white!!!!"

>"Spaniards aren't white!!!!"

says the racemixed mutt

This is the spanish royal family

Attached: King_Felipe_VI_of_Spain.jpg (1900x1266, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.ytimg.com/vi/vvLGpNo83kM/hqdefault.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most spaniards are whiter than most americans. I went to ireland for study abroad and met a few spaniards from the far south and they were nordic looking

Omg they’re so cuuute :33

What do their feet look like?

looks mexican to me

King Felipe VI, born to a spanish father and danish mother. This is your counter to racemixed mutts?

Spanish stopped being white when they stopped being Visigoths

You can't take a royal family to represent a country's race
They're not genetically spanish, in fact all royal families are a mix of all european sub-races

The third reich considered them aryan.
Pretty much white, yeah.

Checked

kang Felipe should have gotten a beautiful nubian kween

Attached: 1242911076001_6034994302001_6034994530001-vs.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

>says the racemixed mutt
Your such a retard. There were laws against race mixing in America until 1965 and even then there was a social stigma attached to it. You deserve to be stupid thinking Jow Forums memes are based in reality.
Idiot.

pretty much this.
and why wouldnt spaniards be white?

Pierre, you can see the Moorish blood in them instantly

Checked
White Americans are almost all 95%+ huwite. Some might have 1% Native American blood in them or something.
That’s not to say mutts aren’t becoming more common, but white millennials and older are Whiter than any Southern European. We’re mostly English and German blood

The Spanish Royal family descended from Robertians in what is now Belgium. Not like the moors they rule.

Doesn't count. They're Louis XIV's descendant.

Spanish are normal white europeans, Mexicans are mixed with Mayas, Aztecs and Blacks.

>95% white

So not white then

At the very least yes. There was a lot of raping of native Americans here when the first settlers got here

No one ever denied that the Spainish (actual people from Spain) are white you fuckhead.

you should see Osmanoglu family then...

daily reminder princess Letizzia was a hooker in Tijuana.

I'm pretty sure the Spaniards are closer genetically to the Celts then the French or the Germans are

Notice how the most violent and brutal countries have a high mix of amerindian and black, to me this is the reason and not the bullshit explication of "but they descent from aztecs and they did all these rituals".

What is Brittany?

Most real french people have blond or red hair and light eyes, you're thinking of the italian and iberian populations that invaded the territory.

>Spanish royal family
>royal
No shit they're going to be white.

>imagine being 6 ft tall and royal bloodline
>still get cucked by a peasant roastie thot

Attached: 1564340730710.jpg (520x662, 44K)

Nordic ruling class

>implying the royal caste represents the plebs

So what? Even Mexico's upper class is white as fuck. It doesn't offset the fact that Mexico is a brown trash hellhole.

Attached: 20 dollar vidya.jpg (879x670, 114K)

When did they stop being Visigoths? They lost the name, but not the genes. Northern spanish in particular are franco-iberian blood. You will find plenty of blonde hair and blue eyes. It is primarily the south that is filled with Moorish rape babies.

This is a misconception that nothern spain is whiter, it's actually the center north that is.

Leonor is officially an old hag. She turned 13 last October.
I cant ever find any good feet pics of her. They're good tgough.

Attached: Princess+Leonor+Spanish+Royal+Queen+Sofia+MJq6WMIfnn_l.jpg (377x594, 70K)

Royal families degenerated into "lets mix with any white racial group so long as they're royalty."
The result is what lead to republicanism
Those people aren't Spanish.

Attached: 43JAeQi.jpg (1024x768, 196K)

The kids will stop being blonde by the teen years you can already tell.

>why are you looking at me, you dirty peasant
>y-you want to bow down to me and worship at my feet
>I g-guess on the ground kissing my feet is where a peasant like you belongs
>g-get to it

Attached: Princess+Sofia+Princess+Leonor+Spanish+Royals+TaIkqXreVGxl.jpg (391x594, 109K)

You fucking degenerate

Too young

Was going to ask this. Every actual Spaniard I see looks like a light-skinned beaner. All the fair Spanish people I see are actually descended from other parts of Europe. My sister went to Spain a couple years ago, and she said all the white people she saw were retired British and German people with their families.

Attached: 1200px-Rafael_Nadal_Doha.jpg (1200x1727, 543K)

Danish? I thought our greatqueen was Greek :|

No such thing.
>you're such a stupid loser peasant
>the only way a pathetic loser like you could touch a cute girl like me is bowing down and kissing my feet

Attached: IMG_0477.jpg (736x1024, 148K)

>youngest heirs of the house of osman

i.ytimg.com/vi/vvLGpNo83kM/hqdefault.jpg

we wuz sultans n shieeet!

Bruh shut your subhuman pedo ass and kys already nigger faggot

C U N N Y

While the average Spaniard is probably whiter than the average American you can't really use royals as an example. All of them are going to be of frankish/germanic descent.

Attached: 1562138337588.jpg (200x200, 13K)

It would be hot if they were 16

Which one is his wife

My wife is growing up so fast!

Daily reminder princess Letizzia aborted her unborn child in order to get pregnant by Jelipe

Attached: 156281793062.jpg (1171x1313, 117K)

daily reminder princess Letizzia used to sell cigarretes ( as well as her body ) in Guadalajara, Mexico nightclubs

Attached: 1564077743886.jpg (630x630, 66K)

kekkkkk

>d&c
Why do yoy good still repond to
>x
>white
threads? When will you learn?

Anyhow goths as ancestors.

I guess if she acts white, then she must be white. I will stop talking about that bitch and her cucked bisexual husband. You can find more dirty little secrets about her in pic related book written by her cousin.

Attached: 2019-08-08 09_08_59-Adiós, Princesa.png (768x642, 980K)

What flag

They’re such cuties, I wish I was their cousin.

Attached: 441F5FEC-D0EB-48CE-88C9-849685EA53F8.jpg (498x675, 148K)

Spaniards are white, not super white like northern Europeans or Scots. To be honest in spain being super white on summer is considered almost a "disease", it means that you have not sunbathed or gone to the beach (which is associated with not having friends or being an autist specially on the coast).

I would not use photos of the royal family, as they are historical racemix. in addition the princesses are blond dyed (they use natural dyes). The "iberian blond" is not like the blond of the Swedish or Russian children who is natural platinum blond.

Attached: lelel.jpg (1080x1350, 212K)

white doesn't mean Nordic, in deed classic nordic features are more likely to find in Wog Countries...the quintessential Whites are those with slightly pseudo-mongoloid features that are found exclusively in colder countries in Europe

What other major secrets did the book spill?

All aristocrats are French, that makes them White.