A liberal white woman told me to read this book

A liberal white woman told me to read this book.
Is this what Marxist literature looks like these days?
It’s literally just a book that teaches white people to hate themselves and dumb white women think it’s legit because it has a Jew York Times stamp of approval on it.
Also, I can’t find any concrete information on the author, Robin Diangelo. What are the odds she’s Jewish? In her picture she looks very Jewish but she could also be Italian

Attached: 85D74406-9542-4E11-9603-8FC35F0B8C9A.jpg (682x1024, 166K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5yEtozAmeMI
youtu.be/wyQFwS1h6c4
thefederalist.com/2019/07/26/heres-amy-wax-really-said-immigration/
youtube.com/watch?v=AZZNvT1vaJg
youtube.com/watch?v=FH2WeWgcSMk
youtube.com/watch?v=A0W9QbkX8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=GfSAEfZgZ2s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212865620/#212865620
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212865620/
aljazeera.com/news/2019/07/nelson-mandela-grandson-slams-israeli-apartheid-190707053146087.html
youtu.be/DwIx3KQer54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quid pro quo - tell her to watch this now.
youtu.be/5yEtozAmeMI

maybe youll learn somethin

Attached: ixv40gmz6mb21.jpg (720x542, 54K)

WAKANDA FOREVA BROTA!!!!

WE HAD LABARIES N DOCTORS N FLYIN CARS AND FRIED CHICKEN MAKIN ROBOTS N SHIET

WHITE MAN STOLE ALL OF OURS TECHNALAGY

Attached: Wakandan intellectual.png (396x385, 62K)

Modern white people view themselves as anthropologists. Whites have been taught to believe that only other races/peoples have authentic cultures whereas whites are inauthentic and destroy other races culture. This is why it seems that whites sole goal on the modern world is to erase their peoples presence.

Whites are of a mindset that we are already post-historical or post-modern. I'm not sure anything can be done at this point that will overcome this feeling other than utter crisis...

Unfortunately this anthropological countenance is the culmination of the enlightenment..
youtu.be/wyQFwS1h6c4

Attached: mba0153_hi-896x1024.jpg (896x1024, 123K)

thefederalist.com/2019/07/26/heres-amy-wax-really-said-immigration/

>white fragility

It's white exhaustion. We are constantly called upon to care for these creatures. I mean, for fuck's sakes, how long until they develop a semblance of a culture?

White fragility = White's caring when things they care about are fucked over.

If white fragility is bad then the converse, not caring about things too much, must be good.

So from this theory we must infer that whites are very caring and are dedicated to their values and every other race not so much.

>post-historical or post-modern
When I realised we still within history and not outside of it, this was one of my first major redpills, total shift in mindset.

this is why you dont let women think for themselves, theyre not sending their best

Nah, it's just that they have nothing substantial to care about.
Ironic that they claim "whites have no culture" when their own culture boils down to tribalism, eating literal shit, and getting high on jungle-grass.

it's all so tiresome

Attached: c427a22d5f511cc3f665a9378e8b430a.jpg (924x634, 44K)

White's have no "magic word" that sets them off into a rage where they can harm or kill another and society sees it as justified.
Blacks though? I think they have a Magic Word.
Black Fragility is more like it.

Victimhood isn't our currency.
Being a victim doesn't make you valuable, right or good.

Some victims are assholes.

Like Niggers.

I seriously can’t find out if she’s Jewish or not. There is no “early life” in her bio. Her last name is Italian, but that doesn’t mean anything.

>A liberal white woman told me to read this book.
read the comments on goodreads. it's very effective
>Is this what Marxist literature looks like these days?
yes
>It’s literally just a book that teaches white people to hate themselves and dumb white women think it’s legit because it has a Jew York Times stamp of approval on it.
exactly>Also, I can’t find any concrete information on the author, Robin Diangelo. What are the odds she’s Jewish? In her picture she looks very Jewish but she could also be Italian
The hair curls give it away but there is no official information on her heritage.
relevant links:
youtube.com/watch?v=AZZNvT1vaJg
youtube.com/watch?v=FH2WeWgcSMk
youtube.com/watch?v=A0W9QbkX8Cs
youtube.com/watch?v=GfSAEfZgZ2s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212865620/#212865620

Attached: 1593748732872387553.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

way to prove the thesis of the book correct, you petulant, fragile, little child

>heh, you don’t submit to my racist pseudopsychology, it must be true!

>Robin Diangelo
Not only is her central premise of implicit bias dubious, but so is the research methodology that underlies her manifold claims about the implications of white racial illiteracy and white fragility. Di Angelo's thesis confuses objectivity with neutrality; dismissing objectivity as an ideological obstacle to knowledge ("there is no objective, neutral reality"); relies on anecdotal observations; suffers from a complete absence of rigorous hypothesis testing and quantitative measurement; and blithely ignores the principle of falsifiability, which distinguishes science from pseudoscienc

I would like to learn more about diangelo's heritage if possible

>way to prove the thesis of the book correct, you petulant, fragile, little child
That's the Kafka Trap I was talking about in >archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/212865620/
Robin Di Angelo uses Kafka Traps and Coldreading to brainwash weakminded liberals into feeling guilty and seeing themselves as guilty see the Marxist methodology in the Evergreen related videos in

Read on Kafka Traps. Don't just take the bait

In answer to your questions: Yes and yes.
In answer to the books question: What whites consider a conversation about race to be about and blacks consider are two very different things. Most Whites (the few who actually do manage to get into one) generally go into it with good faith, wanting ro discuss the problems they experience and some of the issues they see with other races from the outside while trying to arrive at a mutal understanding. Blacks go into it like a debate, and if you don't agree with everything they say and just roll over and accept their ridiculous positions and demands you're a racist and blind to your own privilege.
The reason the left hate online anonymity and white identitarians is because they are willing to engage and actually bring in statistics to back up their arguments. They are mad at us because we are not debating the "right" way.

True, I think the same

tell her that she is a nigger when she spergs out say "well look at that black fragility".
what dumb whore.

nigger

>liberal white woman

Attached: whiteboys1.png (708x1320, 210K)

Interesting. I knew that was a bullshit logical fallacy type thing but it’s cool to know it has a name

>A liberal white woman told me to read this book.
Ask her if she's Jewish.

Attached: 1472863043837.jpg (298x354, 39K)

Sort of reminds me of that shit feminists do. They do something stupid, Sargon tier people point out how stupid it is, and they respond by saying that this shows why we need feminism.

Basically she's saying white men can't handle any criticism because of our fragility (small penis). If you try to argue against her, you have proven her point.

The point is you could do this for literally anything though. You could start lecturing people on their Black Fragility or Jewish Fragility or Gay Fragility or whatever. And if they got upset, well there you go, proven right.

nice bait.
white people have put up with anything people throw at them and have been doing so for years and years. that makes them pretty fucking tough in my opinion. so who REALLY has the thin skin?

Attached: 45B5FCD9-68A5-4303-89C9-628DE2345069.jpg (307x210, 11K)

>come home with a problem
>tell your mom about it
>her response is to shit-talk about you to strangers on twitter
I wonder why these shootings keep happening? It's vexing.

I don’t find it hard to talk about. I don’t care. If they are bothered by my indifference that’s in them.

That's a Jew my friend, I can tell by that condisending stare

It ultimately doesn't matter what she is. What counts are the validity of her arguments.
Does she have any facts to back this up? Does she consider herself White? If so, doesn't her book disprove her argument? Furthermore, before White people, who exactly ever attempted to address the "problem" of racism on principle?
Truth is, it's not hard for White people to talk about racism because they are the ones that put anti-racism on the map. Outside of the West racism still runs rampant.

Blacks can't talk, with the astonishing rates of murder, rape and robbery they commit they have no leg to stand on

I can assure you there is no factual information to be found inside the book

So basically autoethnography??
Figures.

Gotta hand it to liberals, their confidence is impressive. Writing a book without facts. That's impressive.

Actually, just thinking about this a bit more, it's fucking hilarious.
I mean, "Whites don't talk about racism". We are literally indoctrinated in anti-racism in school. Anti racist messages are all over the media. You are bombarded with this shit from childhood to adulthood. Being called racist is one of the worst things you can ever be called. What does she actually think she means by saying "Whites have a problem talking about racism". They never fucking shut up about it lol.

mark my words white fragility will invoke white rage and the last time the sleeping giant was awake atomic energy was created. time travel will become possible when we weaponize white rage into white intelligence

imagine a future where the nigger only exists in a damaged timeline we escaped

White, it's great to be white.

A great book! I recommended it to my black history reading class that meets every week in the Detroit state library.

We learn that Israel’s time is up and Africans support the return of Palestinians to their ancestral home lands. We stick by the words of Zwelivelile Mandela
aljazeera.com/news/2019/07/nelson-mandela-grandson-slams-israeli-apartheid-190707053146087.html

>white fragility
>one phrase "despite being only 13%...." sends non-whites into a fit of impotent rage

Ok, so I've noticed something: these people all talk how about discussing race relationships is very uncomfortable for white people, but I openly discussed it and it was so hilarious.

>At a college party with some woke black guy discussing race and stuff
>well, there are reparations that were promised and never paid to blacks, I think that should be fixed
>reparations for what? do you think american colonist went to Africa with giant nets to fish for slaves or something? they went there to established markets, where their fellow Africans caught them and were selling them to white people. Reparations were never promised and African slaves were bought as goods, not enslaved. Also, an average price of a slave was $13,000 in today's currency and nobody reimbursed plantation owners for all the money they've lost, why would former slaves get reparations(there is none alive btw)?
>y-yeah, but still..... and he changed the topic

It was a fairly nice chat, we discussed a lot of stuff, no chimping, no "nazi!" or "racist!" accusations or anything of that sort, it was alright. I just think that people get a perception of distorted reality from being on Twitter too much and that guy probably assumed I will be stuttering and not being able to discuss anything lol.

>Di Angelo's thesis confuses objectivity with neutrality; dismissing objectivity as an ideological obstacle to knowledge ("there is no objective, neutral reality"); relies on anecdotal observations; suffers from a complete absence of rigorous hypothesis testing and quantitative measurement; and blithely ignores the principle of falsifiability, which distinguishes science from pseudoscienc

To be fair, there's something to be said for acknowledging that objective reality isn't a thing in that reality requires an interpretive framework to be understood. The real question we ought to ask ourselves is why we should be committed to a Progressive Liberal framework where "racism" is a legitimate concept as opposed to rejecting it (and "antiracism") as liberal concepts.

Truth be told the original black inhabitants of Europe invented self-frying chicken breeds that would prepare themselves in a few seconds after birth. Then the savage whites betrayed the peaceful blacks who just wanted to civilize them and destroyed much of the technological development, banishing the survivors to Africa.

>Whites need to abandon their culture, cause it be racis n sheit
>Lelele whites have no culture, they deserve to be replaced

>White exhaustion
This has potential.

Remember that any and all rights that "minorities" have in current year were granted to them by whites. If whites are and were so "fragile", why would they do this? Working whites fought wars to free "minorities" from the same global elite that these "minorities" no serve. "Minorities" agreed that this was about equality under the law. Modern "equality" is a betrayal of their word. They breached their end of the contract, and whites are now under no moral obligation to uphold their end. The modern left is a betrayal of the whites who granted them their rights. Their origin is betrayal and if they are allowed to succeed in their aims, it will set the precedent to all other peoples of the world that tolerance is a dysgenic trait, ensureing that tolerance is rejected by anyone with the will to live. The time has now come where if you are white and value tolerance, you must fight for your own people, not only because it is now your own people facing injustice, but because the success or failure of your people today determines, for the rest of time, how tolerance will be percieved. If you think that faggots had it bad because of what some stories in a 2000 year old book about magic said happened to the civilizations that practiced homosexuality, you will not want to see how your values are percieved 2000 years from now, when they have petabytes of video showing, in pretty much real time, what happened to the civilizations that practiced the sin of "tolerance".
>But magic sky daddies aren't real lel
is not going to cut it as a counterargument to the dogma of tommorrow if you allow it to be established based on factual reality.

Remember that it was not "hate" that lead to the rise of Hitler, it was a zeitgeist of betrayal.

>To be fair, there's something to be said for acknowledging that objective reality in that reality requires an interpretive framework to be understood
Sure, but if the people who believe this for it's philosophical value allow it to be used as a stalling, deflection, etc tactic by those who only value it for it's political convenience, then the result is that those seeking power rise above those seeking truth.

Liberalism really is a psychological defect.

Friendly reminder that muslims killed between 88 and 115 million africans during their slave trade.

>I would like to learn more about diangelo's heritage if possible
me too

Attached: buried-in-popcorn.jpg (650x440, 318K)

SHE MIGHT HAVE SEX WITH ME OMG

>The Arab slave trade
Whites are being punished not for slavery, but for mercy.

Implicit in those kinds of statements is "you must accept a liberal worldview or you are evil."
>Why?
>Die bigot! You don't belong in this world!

This is a religious worldview. Pure, distilled left-wing American Evangelicalism.

> talk about this made-up communist word or else
nah, pinko

As a White Man I hate this villianization of Jews, and anti-Semitic behavior towards Jewish Men, and Women. They're not the villains of our "little story", and you shouldn't be racist towards them.
So what if our race is going extinct, who cares!

Watch Blacked get addicted, and just let the easing sensation of White Guilt, and and inferiority build up! There is a reason we make the best Trannies! :D

Also, White Women deserve BBC and Black Men earned it. So fuck off Incels.

Attached: 329BC518-8EC6-48B7-83AB-15B5EECD4A2D.png (620x306, 96K)

Is this a troll account? Bottom post seems over the top.

Attached: A9FDC780-282A-407B-A96F-08B0542E2B55.png (800x445, 337K)

It’s all so tiresome

It looks legit.

Also it got thousands of like from liberals soooo

Attached: whiteboys3.png (580x1496, 173K)

She has several lectures on YouTube.
The absolute kikery!
youtu.be/DwIx3KQer54

Attached: 1CFF27EE-6309-4E3C-B24B-826D53811516.jpg (1242x870, 308K)

>tweet
>elijah cummings
>donald trump
>racist
Yeah not gonna watch that man

>When I realised we still within history and not outside of it, this was one of my first major redpills, total shift in mindset.
Same. There's something extremely powerful about the discipline of history in the context of your worldview. I think you're really onto something, m8.

>White exhaustion
it has may may potential

Attached: cage thinks.jpg (250x265, 18K)

It's all Marxist propaganda, trying to make you feel guilty for shit you had no influence over. Yeah this is the best they got

Fuck off nigga, hating on whites is degenerate and shows you weak

They're projecting user. They're the ones who will fly off the handle bars if you challenge them and their inane world view.

Checked.

Attached: 0a789a2436e822d01bd0a076cf4098ba131d74e058ebb0f8932844b938b7fc9f.jpg (500x625, 39K)

The whole "white fragility" thing collapses when you have an entire race that loses their bloody minds over the word "nigger," no matter the context. Same goes for Jews being called "Jews" by non-Jews, no matter the context.

I'd argue that whites are the least fragile race, because they actually are institutionally hated yet refuse to collectively backlash.