There's no systemic racism in Americ

>there's no systemic racism in Americ...

Attached: 20190808_063355.jpg (542x723, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Doesn’t Section 8 just give them away?

Every fucking time the neoliberal goyim moans about housing shortage they always fail to mention that the US inviting about 30 million people per decade to come and live there - of course there's a fucking housing shortage.

The left continues to complain about falling wages but demands the importation of unregulated masses of illegal unskilled workers whose only economic effect is to depress wages.

Open borders or affordable housing - your choice

Illegals cost us ~$125 Billion EVERY year (welfare, edu, medical care, insurance, etc) and that doesn't calculate lower wages and jobs taken from the unskilled American worker who needs both most, ~$30 Billion in remittance sent back to Mexico instead of staying here spent in our economy, nor of course the costs of Americans killed and/or raped. And yes, that ~$125 Billion every year DID factor in the sales tax they pay.

wow, racist

Black areas sell houses for a dollar while white areas cost half a million dollars

what you gonna do? it would be racist to sell people houses for cheaper because of their skin colour. everybody is playing by the same rules, some people are just better at playing and thats nobodys fault

not an argument

Yeah, but isn't that for everyone? Home ownership for every group is dropping like a stone.

It's all the argument the left needs because they're entire ideology is based on doublethink

their*

Jews are not a race.

thats right theyre an ethnic group if talking about ashkenazis

Record black home ownership caused the 2008 housing bubble, food for thought.

>> has nothing to do with black loserdom

niggers don't pay their bills

You meant to say . . . There is No Equality between blacks and whites because blacks are un evolved monkeys incapable of building a life much less civilization and are a curse and drain on every nation that they infect.

That is true of the US in general, not just blacks. Singling out one specific race so you can make it about racism is disingenuous.

No, I agree.
There IS systemic racism.

The constant need to give niggers and beaners a leg up, just because they suck at pretty much everything IS racist.
Irony is, it's the left that is racist.
Whoever is the cunt who wrote the headline IS racist.
Why point out the blacks are doing a thing? Why bring up race at all?
Cos racism.

Not true. It’s my fault. I did it.

*is racist

My old boomer foreman would ask you "who's gonna dig holes for $7.50 an hour?"

That's because home ownership in general is at an all time low, it's going to be at an all time low for almost every demographic. You fucking misrepresenting facts media scum. Day of the rope can't come soon enough.

youll be sacrificed on the altar of diversity. any last words?

It's quite obvious that there is systemic racism. Blacks were pushed into crappy neighborhoods with lead in the water which lowered their intelligence.

Thats not an ethnic group, it's religious one.

It's because these niggers would rather pay rent even though it'll cost them more over time
I used to work at a gas station, and the same nog would come in 3-4 times a day buying a single beer instead of just buying a 6-pack
Long term planning for them is measured in minutes

Predatory lending is only partially to blame. Anyone signing up for an ARM loan should've known better. 2008 crash led to many losing their homes, including whites.

Yes, but you have to think about what the article is trying to state as "ownership". Ownership, in realistic terms, implies that you are not paying a mortgage. If you are paying a mortgage, you don't own SHIT. You are RENTING from the BANK. This article is completely obliterated with that simple understanding. Home ownership is at an all time low across the board. Period.

>If you are paying a mortgage, you don't own SHIT. You are RENTING from the BANK.
Well, not really
>pay mortgage
>once you're done, own your house
vs
>pay rent
>never own the house

Obama did everything he could to help these useless, low IQ teet suckers. From like 2005-2012 all you needed was a 525 credit score and you could get approved for a first time home buyers loan, with ZERO down, AND get an $8k-$12k tax credit the next year. You could instantly qualify for a 203k rehab loan too, so no one would even have to leave the ghetto! Yet Tyrone still couldn't wake up before 3pm, find a ride to the lending office and sign his name.

Give my house to a black family

B-But if black unemployment being down means Trump is not racist than black homeless being up means...

Is there systemic racism in sports? Home ownership is a fading dream for all goyim.

Home prices skyrocket. Black ownership tanks. No surprise.

Pretty sure every races homeownership rate is dropping except jews

Lack of home ownership =/= homelessness.

...but fuck Trump and fuck white people

to be fair, a mortgage can be paid off.
its the government you're renting from. Property tax is never fully paid and only goes up.

No one so they’ll have to pay more

> home ownership drops overall
> black people are a subset of everyone

>Black
>People

No, there’s not. Just a lot of deadbeat niggers who can’t manage dey credick.

Really...amazing that they can DNA test for religion
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

Attached: jewtest.png (827x770, 199K)

Blacks arent buying houses. This means everyone is racist.

Keep brining in millions of illegals and others every few years goyim. If people can’t afford houses it’s got nothing to do with supply and demand, it’s just that you are racists.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

Fuck off, nigger.

nigger detected

There isn't. Compare black culture now to black culture in say the 50s and, in spite of laws that were actually discriminatory, blacks were doing better. It isn't the law. It isn't whites. It's their backwards culture and it's getting worse.

just because they are employed doesn't mean they have to buy a house from a nice long nosed fellow and get charged interest that will add up, over thirty years, to equal at least three times the original amount borrowed.

yes, yes, I get it black people in general are dumb. but maybe the ones capable of buying houses are on to (((them))) and decide to get free housing from the government instead of getting fucked by a long nosed dildo. And (((they))) don't stop it because either way WE get to pay for it. as long as (((they))) are screwing and getting sheckles (((this can continue with government funding. now I have to go welcome my new Mexican neighbor who is very proud of the city down payment grant my younger brother schoolteacher was denied for. fuck all this shilling shit!

This. Doesn't help with the recent housing crash because of affirmative action. Turns out giving people houses that can't afford them and passing it off to lenders was a bad move.