What's its endgame?

What's its endgame?

Attached: jessica-yaniv-1.png (1000x750, 261K)

Have surgery and commit suicide.

Right now.. probably stay out of prison. He's out on bail currently (was arrested 2 days ago).

force people to pretend he's passable

watching naked 12yos in a swimming pool

To get her balls waxed.

What charges?

Possession of an illegal weapon (x4 - 2 taser, 2 mace). In Canada, this is the same as having 4 machine guns.

To turn the world upside down. To tell you it's raining while pissing down your back.

Communism.

No really. The same people who were pushing communism in the past now push LGBTism. Why? It creates a special protected class of people and a second servant class of nonLGBT. Just look at "HR5" which tries to destroy religion in America.

So nothing related to harassing and abusing women on the account of their religious beliefs, exploiting loopholes in the legal system and probably abusing kids too.
I would personally burn Canada to the ground but I don't have enough gasoline.

No, but that doesn't mean there won't be. RCMP confirmed to one of the Canadian news sources that they still have an open file on Yaniv, and are investigating other matters. To be honest, I think the BC police wanted this fucker out of the public because of the hoops they've had to jump through 482 times a day for him.

This one in particular has a tampon fetish and is a pedo

>No, but that doesn't mean there won't be.
Knowing how things are in Canada, allow me to doubt that.
>RCMP confirmed to one of the Canadian news sources that they still have an open file on Yaniv, and are investigating other matters.
They won't do shit because they are fagot child predators themselves.
>o be honest, I think the BC police wanted this fucker out of the public because of the hoops they've had to jump through 482 times a day for him.
But allowed him bailout which was quickly paid by his kvetching mother aka handler.

BC police don't have anything to do with bail, I don't believe. I think Canada is set up the same way the US is, in which a judge is who sets the bail... not police.

Still, I believe nothing will happen to him and he will continue to harass and abuse immigrant Christian women while organizing parent-free topless pool parties for kids.

kinda said Welfare lady Lindsay shepherd is back on twitter, he almost got her banned which is funny

suicide. duh.

Probably just to see how far they can push it before someone shoots them in the face.

>Canada
>Guns
More likely to be a truck of peace, to be fair.

FPBP

It's not hard to buy an illegal gun, just ask a black person.

To get roof koreaned by a pneumatic

Attached: 3705EEC6-1905-48ED-9667-DA6521006638.png (754x577, 225K)

>endgame
"Make your 3 yr old touch my balls, bigot"

To make fun of and demoralize women in general and to ruin the lives of children

Unfortunately I give it five years if we can’t change things for the better

>What's its endgame?
Running a (((hedge fund)))

escaping to Israel

Rape children to perpetuate the cycle

Molest as many kids as possible while the (((MSM))) cheers these things on.

Attached: FagQueen2.png (652x654, 594K)

I honestly believe he is /ourguy/.
He’s an open racist, in your face child predator that is about to take some gooks to the international human rights court because they refused to wax his balls.

to be a lebanese woman

Wax my ladyballs you antisemites!

Not ever having kids and possible suicide. Whats your end game by bringing this up?

Attached: 676E9371-BB0C-4C4D-86CE-319579007ED1.jpg (318x248, 13K)

Hopefully they’ll finally get the psychiatric help they require, couldn’t give a fuck about her hairy bollocks but I’m genuinely concerned about their behaviour around children.

>What's its endgame?
its endgame is to molest the children.
its obsessed with little girls and their periods and has openly admitted to wanting to fuck them..
Saw something a while back about it getting caught molesting a little girl in the bathroom but nobody can respond to this so far.

((((((((Jessica Yanev))))))))
>What's its endgame?
Pilpul, subversion and perversion, naturally.

Attached: (((Honk Honk Goyim))).jpg (224x225, 11K)

EVERYONE TOUCH MY BALLS, BIGOT