ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

ITS HAPPENING
>ITS HAPPENING

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (605x306, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarentsobserver.com/en/security/2019/08/casualties-after-missile-jet-engine-explosion-near-severodivnsk
bbc.com/news/world-europe-49275577
tass.com/emergencies/1072508
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FPBP

OP has no sauce

what's going on there? either they experiment with highly dangerous stuff / are incompetent or somebody is sabotaging them
thanks, wondered what that prophecy would be yesterday but was too sleepy

Smells like sabotage missions, ww3 when?

Attached: 1565094633039.png (600x450, 391K)

Not great. Not terrible

>inteldoge
we need a saus though

Is it the Chechen's again?

Attached: FCF12D41-E103-4E90-83F6-687C1C4CCA34.gif (300x275, 720K)

thebarentsobserver.com/en/security/2019/08/casualties-after-missile-jet-engine-explosion-near-severodivnsk

habbenin cancelled

bbc.com/news/world-europe-49275577

Attached: 1565128119861.gif (452x306, 1.39M)

do you really think goverment would aknowledge and tell the public if radiation was leaking?

It's Russia. The only pretty things in Russia are the women. What do expect from a country with 80% alcoholics. Their decorum and products are inferior to the west.

any vidyas?

>Arkhangelsk
>Chechnyans
yeah no.

It's the jews.
They must've had another, more powerful, DEW satellite.

Attached: kokabiel.jpg (630x335, 42K)

it's just an engine that blew up not an entire base, I dont give a fuck about an engine.

ITS NOT AN ENGINGE YOU INTERBIBLE FUCKING RETARD

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 5K)

Need more proofs.

No source? The news broke out 2 hours ago fucking inbred korean , you are just living under a rock

THE JEWS ARE JEWING AGAIN

BUREVESTNIK

BUREVESTNIK

BUREVESTNIK

bist du crank oder was? bbc.com/news/world-europe-49275577

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08 Explosion at Russian military base kills two.png (711x99, 5K)

obviously sabotage you stupid fuck

>ENGINGE YOU INTERBIBLE
>FUCKING RETARD
It helps if you look in the mirror before you start lecturing to others about their intelligence, kraut.

alleen omdat ze zeggen dat het niet goed hoeft te zijn
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1559833666883.png (372x478, 8K)

they are among the most heavily sanctioned countries on earth, yet they are still around while you repeat the same one-liners since the cold war era. made me think

it's nothing, no vids of big explosions, no warhead, just an engine test with retard drunks that went russia. it's all meh. even if a warhead exploded with that engine it would still be ground level so shit cant get far mile max. So it's boring af.

>high levels of radiation
remember that this is a very easy fake news to push, you can have thousands of times the normal levels of radiation and still be nowhere near dangerous levels/'high' levels

*sigh
you're delusional comrade, go to the infirmary
there is no graphite, you did not see it

hes du den caravan sho geporkt?

Are you ok? Can't tell if dutch or german with a stroke.

>Arkhangelsk
Isnt that where part of Goldeneye takes place?

HES NIEJT HOMSEON CARVO ZEGGEN HOF JIN?

so assuming any of us are here to confirm something and not spout chernobly memes
who is TASS and where are these readings, as indicated by inteldoge

Why didn't they just press AZ-5 button?

ik moet ens poepen

I hope Russia sinks to radiation

The Soviet Union has been dibanded for 20 year now and nothing to show for it ecpect mail older brides and vodka. And, Russia still is running the same old Czar model or phony dictatorship with Putin. Their winters suck. Their land is so huge that they have 11 time zones. Moscow has pot holes so big they swallow cars.

How does it feel to almost rule the world 2 times Germany? Pay off reparations to the world for world war 1, and be defeated by country full of depressed drunks in Operation Barborsa?

Stop giving your foreskins to your Jew masters bro. It clearly affects your cognition abilities and you're slowly becoming mutt tier mouth breathers.
tass.com/emergencies/1072508

ok TASS is a news agency, and here is something on the rads.
"A short-term rise in background radiation was recorded at 12 o'clock in Severodvinsk," Ksenia Yudina, a spokeswoman for the city authorities, was quoted as saying.

the rest was CLEARLY propaganda and im not copy pasting that. (tl:dr; state officials say nothing is wrong)

and I know background radiation does not "normalize", chernobyl put the whole planet up by .1

I think we need to pass some kind of UN resolution forbidding Slavs from handling anything nuclear. You done keep fucking up

Oh fuck guys, I live next to the Russian border and I just stared hearing nuclear missile arming sounds.It's

>H A P P E N I N G
>A
>P
>P
>E
>N
>I
>N
>G

thread was flooded with discord trannies and antifa shills see the memes before that

What a fucking shithole of a country

>depressed Russian
>get the great idea to die by ammo explosion

at least it beats US mass shooting/suicide by cop right

Not true, Russia today is very different from 90s.

this is our sekrit fisk news, how did you know about it?

it was the whales wasn't it? they told you

Attached: 1554976807992.jpg (274x274, 10K)

>everybody is incompetent but america
I seriously don't care what some homos did a century ago

This is what happens when sub humans try and keep up with alpha Chad Americans. This shit always happens with Russia. Just stick to taking pics with your adidas jumpsuits on whilst squatting and everything will be cool.

If it isn't a negligible amount, they would.
Chernobyl went boom and they told everyone, and that's with the Soviet gouvernment, not even today's transparant and wholly open and friendly Russian gouvernment.

Sounds like Russia is the perfect place for self-sustaining agricultural families who wanna get out of the FIAT currency system

>Chernobyl went boom and they told everyone
that the radiaton levels were lower than they really were, did you even watch the show?

KEK

Attached: pleaseBkind.jpg (680x451, 31K)

>or somebody is sabotaging them
Probably that. Public anger over Chernobyl was significant in ending the Soviet Union, so if someone wanted to bring down the current government, they might try to recreate similar conditions.

лoжный флaг

Its the fucking Goldeneye!
Fucking hell, were fucked now.

Imagine an American being belligerent like it's the 1960's still. This country is a total shit hole rapidly spinning out of control and worse - exporting our internal chaos all over the world. Retrenchment is called for, not name calling.

Goldeneye is happening

pure coincidence

nah testing new missiles is lit risky shit

Attached: 1560431061912.jpg (715x585, 190K)

they actually didn't tell everyone. sweden picked up the radiation spike and sounded the alarm. then the U.S. got satellite imagery of the blown open reactor. then, days later, when they had no other choice because the world already knew what had happened they were forced to tell the truth.

Attached: IMG_0925.jpg (2448x3264, 2.32M)

3.8 roentgens. Not great not terrible.

This is Israeli retaliation for whatever Russia did to their doomsday weapon in the Barents Sea.

top kek

I tried that once. It created a positive void coefficient in my nut sack and made my life a hell until this Thai hooker inserted boron control rods and got that shit straightened out.

naked miners when?

>radiation = nukes
fucking dumbasses. there's zero proof that nukes are actually real. conventional explosions produce radiation as well. you think you come here and you're woke to reality but you're still zogging around with their fake news, questioning nothing.

Why not? Arkhangelsk is like chernobyl zone?

nah you are thinking about gåselandet/Novaja Semlja

Revenge for the downed DEW

KEK is dead.

Attached: 1542393627300.png (335x347, 9K)

pls be a nuke test

Attached: elon-musk-fh-launch.jpg (1920x1080, 696K)

Dahnald, I've managed to infiltrate the headquarters of the Globe Syndicate, deep within the vast Siberian wilderness, where we least expected it. No wonder they blamed Russia so much, Dahnald.

When I obtained the Galactigates from the Inner Sanctum of the facility, Dahnald, alarms began to ring. I narrowly managed to eliminate the security forces with my superior marksmanship skills and the summoning of my skelegates to distract them, Dahnald.

Unfortunately I inadvertently activated the self destruct system. Thr Galactigates acted as a source of power for the facility, Dahnald. Without them, it all began to collapse around me. Luckily, I escaped, dealing another blow to the Globe Syndicate and securing this fabled artifact.

Attached: LAST DELEGATE STANDING.jpg (800x532, 104K)

Nothing to see here, just a minor accident

these memes are great, holy shit

Attached: 1366634334772.png (300x300, 32K)

and even then they told everyone that radiation levels were much lower than the reality even though this hindered the clean up.

The West germans gave them robots for the clean up which were adequate for the reported radiation levels given by the Soviets. These robots promptly failed when exposed to the real radiation levels.

YES DADDY

Attached: DDDy.webm (1920x1080, 340K)

>It's the jews.
unironically this