It seems Mr Rotschild wants you to quit meat goy

It seems Mr Rotschild wants you to quit meat goy

Attached: IMG_20190808_154223.jpg (1080x810, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

history.com/news/the-surprisingly-sufficient-viking-diet
youtu.be/xqUO4P9ADI0
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anybody that does this is a faggot

Jew and Black based diet will solve all world's problems.

I'm curious.
What do they mean by climate change, why is it bad, and why should I - as a non chink/pajeet/african - give a flying fuck?

Fuck the climate and later generations

Pharmaceutical companies don't want us to quit meat. I wonder who has more money by now?

fake meat literally kills you. so full of poisons its ridiculous.

You’re finally seeing the propaganda the G20 and Builderberg agreed to start pushing on us

now of course the jew will tell you real meat causes cancer and is bad for you. no. they tested factory farmed, COOKED meat (probably well done with charr on it imo) so of course.

but organic, grass fed meat from a healthy animal is a superfood and prevents disease and cancer.

>Pharmaceutical companies don't want us to quit meat.
Wrong

No one's gonna answer that
Climatechange may be real but it's just a boogyman, since no one is gonna explain why it's bad. The most you'll gonna get is
>well, uuhhh. Tonadoes n shit... umm, tha weather?!

>a plant-based diet in a low-CO2 environment is economically sustainable

Attached: 1527659739063.png (551x414, 298K)

That beyond meat shit is being shilled hard in Canada. Are there ads promoting it so much in other countries?

How does 7 billion people cutting down the vegetation that consumes carbon dioxide help reduce carbon dioxide?

>builderberg
Is That a Jew working construction?

Even if you eat meat, it's a plant based diet you moron, what do you think pigs, cows and chickens eat primarily?

earth cant sustain the population soon, only choice is to start eating bugs and plants. massive cricket farms for food paste, the future is bright!

>The animals we eat don't eat plants.

Wow.. just wow.

>large scale industrial farming for international export will help the world

I'll keep intentionally fucking up the climate as long as Europe is allowing niggers and shitskins come here en masse. After it's stopped I'll gladly cut my carbon footprint.

Stop eating meat. It won't matter.

Attached: arctic_methane_la_21.png (960x720, 478K)

Gay weaklings will do this.

>memeflag
>choosing your food based on who it will spite more
>not choosing your food based on what is nutritionally optimal and what is sustainable for your people by your people

youre like idiot who eat assloads of bacon to spite muslims. if you eat feces and regurgitation to spite someone who preaches against eating feces and regurgitation you are a moron.

Attached: ddrwerr.png (500x399, 142K)

you lost me when you unironically suggested cricket powder on the radio

It's not about not eating meat, it's about eating Glyphosate-filled GMO food made from a laboratory that makes you sick and then you go get treatment (not a cure) from the medical industry racket instead of just eating normal food and not getting sick.

I don't watch or listen to ads, but I've seen it mentioned in the lifestyle section of the newspaper a couple of times

Alright brown monkey here's why you're fucking wrong. You know how much pills and vaccines get shoved into the meat that goes into consumer's stomachs? All animals are vaccinated and given medication to meet FDA standards. You understand how much money that is right? You're not that stupid? Now, lets look at health problems not directly caused by the consumption of meat but, is directly linked to them either way it doesn't matter. The end result is we pay for medication directly linked to low meat quality that's approved by the FDA as safe enough.

yes, shilling hard in US burger joints as well, something fishy

Ez argument to win desu. If you care about the environment, why are you not boycotting China

Attached: 724591C5-528D-4824-B059-BAAC73E02ABA.jpg (200x313, 13K)

They eat grass which grows on nonviable land. More plants for human consumption equals more deforestation.

>ancestors eat meat for millenia no problem
>switch to high carb sedentary lifestyle
>much disease
>must be meat
Lol

I had potatoes, broccoli and salad for dinner and it was very satisfying in a very clean way

The poverty stricken didn't eat much meat at all, are you nuts?

stfu kike, stop projecting your filthy shit fetish

Yes, goyim, become weaker, docile and more suggestible.

No TV. Unsure. Their stock is ridiculous though. They've got 35m cash, 30m debt, with a market cap in the billions.

the human body can't process animal products. this is why so many people are sick these days. a vegan life is a happy life and a happy life is a healthy life.

Attached: meat.jpg (1066x1046, 900K)

In the past let's say 60 years meat consumption has grown at an alarming rate. 150 billion animals yearly. Trillions including sea life.

You hate animals. OK then.

And that's an agricultural society phenomenon. Are you retarded?

And I'm sure they had very long high quality lifespans huh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

And the poverty stricjen, who had to eat shit tier slave food aka: grains, were akso dying of diseases constantly at a faster rate. That only reinforces his point brainlet.

Say that to North Koreans.
Rice and vegetables, severe malnourishment and stunted development/growth.

Well this was before the introduction of antiseptics as well you know. Your argument is false, man has not been consuming a mass of meat by any means at all. It's a very modern shift for the common man and if you look at portraits of those who did consume meat, they were Obese.

So now the poor are obese and the rich are slim

Nonsense. The pesticides that get sprayed on the food supply are the main culprit.

Whatever skippy...now go back to bed.

Yes they do. Kill yourself s000yb0y

Lol veggies always with their moral grandstanding. Masochistic to say the least.

Attached: human-anatomy-teeth.png (909x352, 406K)

STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY GAINZ JEWS I WARN YOU

Attached: fit working out.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

who sold you this?

>a vegan life is a happy life and a happy life is a healthy life.

Attached: soy 2.jpg (234x250, 10K)

Attached: teeth.jpg (476x466, 46K)

>this is why so many people are sick these days.

are you retarded? the live expectancy goes down the farther you go back you idiot the whole "magical secret medicin doctor" crap is bullshit your dumb ass died around the age of 30 in the past.

You get other men to cut the throats of sentients because you are too weak to do it yourself, which makes you a cognitive dissonant.

Animal products have actually been a luxury for most people throughout history. They weren't so scarce only kings could eat it, but the average peasant ate far less meat than the average person today.

Also, most of those diseases are caused by additives and artificial preservatives and other ingredients which came from a laboratory. Today's animals are usually fed glyphosate-covered GMO crops and all of that is absorbed into the animal and then into you when you eat it.

>know your place as Prey, human!
Eat shit lmao

Because they were poor retard.

history.com/news/the-surprisingly-sufficient-viking-diet

>A major benefit of the Viking diet was the fact that every level of society, from kings to common sailors, ate meat every day

And were called beautiful, giants, gods by the fucking French predecessors when they invaded.

Triple bypasses are normal in nature!

weeeeeeeee welcome aboard the delusional train! choo choo! One cognitive dissonant herbivore on board!

Good one small penis

>Chimp
>Herbivore
I thought swede would be an expert when it comes to apes by now

>speaking as a pharmaceutical company while living in a third world shit hole that has no knowledge about the subject
if anyone should neck themselves its you dumb fuck.

Proper english please
The life expectancy goes up because of medicine and less risky work but eating more vegetables and less meat is much healthier. For example red meat causes cancer.

Vikings are dumb and cultivated nothing of value

Damn you're retarded. Maybe compare the digestive track of a human to that of a cow or deer. Then kys. We're primarily meat eaters. Also, you can digest raw meat just now meat that's has a high presence of certain bacteria. Bacteria that wouldn't be present if you killed and butchered the animal in the wild.

No you faggot. You are too weak to do it yourself. Are you suggesting that I give up meat because I buy it from a grocery store. I sure hope you're a subsistence farmer, lest you admit you're a hypocrite.

Bug-based diets are being pushed by the Jews.
Their laws say that Jews cannot consume bugs.
Therefore, when you see Mr. Shekelstein in 2100 eating a giant steak while you are stuck with a cricket smoothie, he will say to you:
"Oy vey, antisemite! I cannot drink that, for it is unfit for me, and it is unfit for you, you puny goy, to eat this tender steak!"

Agreed that it was a luxury for most, and that modern practices have been hurting our food, meat or not.

>deflection
Lol

Then explain why our digestive tract is identical to that of a red fox.

High amount of carbs are responsible for this.

Imagine being this delusional.
youtu.be/xqUO4P9ADI0

Not an argument.
You started this you don't get to weasel out of it by making retarded platitude.

>missing the point this far on purpose

But only for the proles, of course. No. The elite can fuck right off.

Oh yeah tell that to the Japanese and the staple of Rice

Heme iron is toxic

Attached: carnivore-herbivore-omnnivore-comparisoncropped.jpg (884x292, 171K)

especially when the only thing that makes them 'elite' is their money or social connections. their genetic content is not elite.

do you feel lazy after eating meat?
the fuck!
I feel lazy after eating starch or legumes.

No no, don't be a silly conspiracy theorist bro! You're supposed to eat crickets

They eat meat too

Also did you ever notice how weak they all look?

You cannot ethically support meat consumption, since it is, as defined by the meat eaters here themselves, a luxury item. Not an essential.

The protein argument is redundant since animals consume plants for their protein.

The b12 argument is also redundant as lack of b12 on plants is a consequence of big agriculture

So we choose to cause suffering to other sentient life, as a matter of entertainment. That is, the sense of taste.

The capacity of intelligence in a pig exceeds a dog and the capacity of pain in equal.

feeding cattle on cover crops is the most efficient way to use land
a plant based only world would require more land and therefore we'd have less trees to breath in that co2, its a zero sum game

Gymnasts, ballerinas etc etc

martial artists

Lean strength.

>heme iron is toxic
Literally never happened.
Stop gobbling pills and you won't get toxicity you pharma shill.

this
and India

Not with modern aerial farming practices for vegetables, fruits etc

>more and more vegans every year
>people are more sick these days
>blame it on meat

I heard that buttplugs fight with climate change.

Hence we all should have buttplugs.

gg

Attached: shutup.jpg (399x417, 124K)

>Go to a festival
>Vegatarian options promoted
>Vegan options made the news
>Even a cricket-meat stand
>Whether lunch or dinner or any kind of snack, the scene is always the same
>Burger stand and other stands selling meat flooded, lines of 30+ people at every one
>Crickets come back from the dead just to provide the soundtrack for the vegan/vegetarian stands
>Vegan/vegetarian stands give up and close shop hours before omnivore stands do

They can promote it up the wazoo, nobody's buying it

Man the pilpul on this one.

Meat was not a form of healthy nutrition in the old days, it was food storage as it meant that you could survive the winter months by eating some livestock. Also milk improved the survival of your infants if the mother had any problems. This is still ongoing in the poor half of the population. Taking it away will extend misery.

Harvard Medical disagree with you
youtube.com/watch?v=d0IhZ-R1O8g

"Pilpul" is your method of obfuscation similar to the term "conspiracy theorist"

Anuda red shield appeal... Fucking kike gronks.

I like you Vlad, you're alright

Attached: austin-powers1.jpg (976x1223, 78K)

>You cannot ethically support meat consumption
Prove that it is objectively wrong to eat meat. Don't worry, you've got plenty of time.