Democrats fear Gabbard may run as third-party candidate

fashthenation.com/2019/08/democrats-fear-gabbard-may-run-as-third-party-candidate/

>A Gabbard presidential campaign would draw in voters from all across the political spectrum. On the left, the Democratic Party is widely despised. About one third of Democratic voters support Sanders or Warren, two candidates who present themselves as being in opposition to the Democratic establishment. If Biden, Harris, or another establishment candidate won the nomination, Gabbard would be able to peel off a not insignificant number of these voters. According to a 2018 Rasmussen poll, 44% of Democrats agree that their party is “pickled in identity politics and victimology.” She could pick off many of these voters. Many who consider themselves to be on the left have already more or less abandoned the Democratic Party and are itching for a viable alternative. This faction, led by figures such as Jimmy Dore, Chris Hedges, Glenn Greenwald and Slavoj Žižek, would likely enthusiastically support Gabbard. Many IDW-tier liberals who detest the so-called “identity politics” of the Democrats but can’t stomach Trump would get behind Tulsi as well. The figurehead of this amorphous, anti-identity politics, vaguely anti-Trump liberal centrism, Joe Rogan, has already endorsed Gabbard, and that’s important whether it ought to be or not. Finally, Gabbard would draw significant support from the alt-right and the dissident right in general. Many in the alt-right are frustrated with Trump’s near-total acquiescence to Zionists on the foreign policy front and his administration’s lack of action on immigration, tech censorship and other issues. Richard Spencer, who has been actively opposing Trump for at least the past year, has expressed admiration for Gabbard. A simple CTRL-F search for “mommy” on Jow Forums reveals that she has a lot of supporters there. She’s a regular fixture on Tucker Carlson Tonight. Ann Coulter said that she’d consider voting for her.

Attached: gabbard.png (690x450, 463K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/fast-forward/428962/tulsi-gabbard-neo-nazi-white-nationalist-support/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That would only further cement Trump's victory in 2020

Based Tulsi splitting the Dem vote and giving Trump a second term.

yasss slay kween

She's lefty trump. She already supports a lot of Trump's positions such as the trade war against China, telling other countries to pay for military protection, getting out of Afghanistan Iraq, hates identity politics etc.

She's just cute Trump

>splitting the Dem vote
Umm sweetie dems are smart enough to not be tricked by a Russian asset unlike you rural and suburban retard

>dems are smart

Attached: index.jpg (394x291, 18K)

>Russian asset
We are not talking about Yang here

Doesn't it seem like that would hurt Trump more than Democrats? I guess it comes down to how many of them are actually batshit crazy and how much of it is the Twittersphere over representing the actual sentiments of Democrats. I couldn't care less who wins this meaningless election in this doomed country, so I say go for it Mommy.

If she was pro-gun, she would have my vote in a second. Since Trump and a bunch of Republicans have turned their back on the Second Amendment, I'm kind of fucked.
I guess I could see myself voting for her and pro-gun Republicans down ticket. We should have a pro-gun Supreme Court now.

She would also hurt Trump. I don't have a doubt.

Yes, but it would also hurt trump psychologically, as he would likely only get about 42% of the vote, winning only because of the electoral college again. Since I'm from a blue state where the demand would win even with Tulsi running, I'd vote for her as a protest against orange Cheeto faggot being a stand in for Jeb tier policies from the gov instead of campaign Trump.

You know, Trump doesn't strike me as a guy who cares about moral victories. If he wins with 42% of the popular vote, he'd prefer that over losing with 51% of the popular vote.

>Believeing that fashthenation is real journalism....

Attached: 1erdp5.jpg (480x360, 50K)

who the fuck uses a 'ctrl+f search'

>believing any source in (((current year))) is real journalism

HAHAHAHA IT WAS HER TURN HAHAHAHA. THE NEXT 50 DAYS WILL DETERMINE THE NEXT 50 YEARS HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU LOST KILL YOURSELF

But that isn't true. Trump's whole life has been geared around image and hero worship. He wants people to like him, it's probably his fatal character flaw, and it's why he's still so desperate to try to convince people who seem like they're going to hate him forever, when what he ought to be doing is consolidating his base and pandering to them in the tribal paradigm we all occupy. But he wants to be a unifying Reagan-type figure but isn't aware enough to realize the country has been broken and blacked, it's why he went in with this we all bleed red white and blue bullshit from the beginning. Don't get me wrong, he'll take the W, but what he really wants is victory and a plurality.

I keep seeing you use this stupid meme you made on here, it doesn't make any sense in the original context or even as a sentence, what are you trying to imply?

That would be so great. People were so asspained about Gary Johnson and Jill Stien here in Colorado.

if the networks think she will bring ratings to the debates they will let her turd party.

More likely CRAZY BERNIE will run as a third party. Afterall, he is an "INDEPENDENT" not a dumbokunt.

It could be a TRUMP Landslide in 2020.

Dear God....please deliver another term for the man that YOU sent to SAVE AMERICA!

TRUMP 2020 and Beyond!
MAGA forever!

Attached: trump wins.jpg (584x450, 87K)

If the media gave her any time as a third party candidate, I have no doubt antifa types would bomb them. The left is still massively butt hurt over all the coverage they gave Trump.

You newfags in life don’t know shit. Based John B. Anderson (R) ran third party and didn’t hurt Reagan at all.

Attached: 8AE5EADC-CE5E-47B1-BB80-62823566A264.png (750x1334, 626K)

She would honestly probably do better that way considering most people have the “fuck the demonrats” mentality. Running as an independent would probably work out.

Not a newfag......

One of these CRAZY leftist kooks will run as a third party and take at least 10% of the dumbokunt vote with them....Trump could WIN EVERY STATE if that happens....EVEN CALIFORNIA!

I can't wait for Nov 2020...I wish it was TODAY!

WINNING!
WINNING!
MORE WINNING!
NOT TIRED OF WINNING YET!

Attached: winners.jpg (908x605, 116K)

>oiled cleavage

What did she mean by this?

Nice bait, faggot.

>Dear God....please deliver another term for the man that YOU sent to SAVE AMERICA!

You Bible Thumpers are not only delusional, you're dangerous.

Attached: Trumpy.jpg (1000x1015, 148K)

fuck off boomers

Attached: saudi-arabias-bitch.jpg (1450x1517, 433K)

Keep living in your mom's basement, you faggot LOSER genY tranny, gib me dats, welfare parasite maggot!

>imagine being a boomer and writing this to post on Jow Forums

Get a job, welfare parasite!

I see that hurting Trump, no?

>*doo wop music intensifies*

I do that to find (you)s while phoneposting

Probably. But the formula is Gabbard > Trump > Democrats. There's no downside on this.

Gabbard > Trump > Democrats

And she doesn't look and sound like a handicapped person

4/10 bait

No, the Republican Party is way more unified than the Democrats are. All the Republicans will line up with Trump in the end. Conservatives are more authoritarian and collectivist by nature.

The solution here is to let Tulsi take the reins of the Democratic party. The crazies won't get America behind them. Biden is too olde, and so is Hillary. Michelle is incapable of running, and she's a far-leftist besides, with history to match. Dems have no one but Tulsi Gabbard to run, and they are lucky they have her.

If Dems force Tulsi out of the party, they realllllly fuck themselves. It'll be precious.

>believing the mainstream media is journalism

Attached: girls.png (449x401, 490K)

Gabbard running would be the electoral equivalent of pegging them with a 12-inch dildo

>um sweetie
>angry replies

Effective bait. Have a (You)

He's already pledged to support the Democratic nominee. Bernie's a team player in the end.

It'll hurt the Democrats more. Just because their pundit class is neoliberal and pro-war doesn't mean their base is.

Trump is an anti-white shill.

Based. Either they treat mommy right or she will fuck things up

>That feeling when crack whore Harris is forced to eat Tulsis asshole live on tv

They're effectively doing that now with the Assad and Russian agent smears. It'll only intensify as time goes on.

>Tfw you know they'll never treat her right

Attached: bro.jpg (500x375, 18K)

She ought to. Establish Dems will never give her the nomination and she's just going to get screwed. A Tulsi and Bernie third party combo would be strong. Bernie is too much of an establishment cuck to do it though, despite his rhetoric.

Tulsi+Yang possibly? Yang, Hickenlooper and Gabbard are the only candidates (among those who appeared in the debates) who haven't pledged to support the eventual nominee. That decision was made for a reason.

She would get my vote. Trump isnt delivering. Time to try something new.

Yup

It’s really a win win for Tulsi. She has the support of /pol, Rogan, Tucker and pretty much most of the internet.

Either the DNC plays ball and stop their bias and smears against her(the paid paragraph shill spam) or she point out their hypocracy and screws them

Do it

She's a Russian stooge of course she would do this to keep the other Russian stooge in power

She'd be the first true internet candidate.

Tulsi needs the Bernie Bro's to have a shot. Yang is a meme and will be an anchor on Tulsi. I don't like Bern one bit but he does have a fanatical base.

You don't want to be ruled by Russia? What are you a faggot or something?

Attached: dewit.jpg (1920x1080, 52K)

She would gain the support of most of the more ideological people who supported him in 2016 almost immediately. Chris Hedges, Cornel West, Slavoj Zizek, Jimmy Dore, Glenn Greenwald, etc.

>If Dems force Tulsi out of the party, they realllllly fuck themselves. It'll be precious.
Don't worry, they will force her out.

Yes, and lots of Dems will vote for a Tulsi Bernie ticket out of sheer spite. They would have a legit shot at beating Glormpf. If they don't do it Trump will annihilate in 2020.

Most likely scenario is that Tulsi runs third party, Bernie endorses Biden, Warren or Harris and Trump wins 2020 bigger than 2016

Dems need Tulsi Gabbard.
Once the communists are discounted, whom else do they have? No one.

Foreign adversaries are conducting a pro-Tulsi disinformation campaign. Islamists, Israel/Mossad/Jews, and the broader international communist party including both China and Russia are all engaged in active measures against the USA.

For Russia in particular, you must read Golytsin's Perestroika Deception. The communist party are masters of psychological manipulation and active measures in the ideological arena. This is the ultimate battleground of the entire world.

1) KGB Chief Andropov was the principle responsible for implementing the Perestroika Plan, and his deputy went on record saying the three great threats to the USSR were pop music, western culture, and hare krishna (the tiny cult, even tinier at the time, that Tulsi belongs to).

2) Familiarize yourself with the soviet origins of the Tavistock Institute. There is ample historical material, but of more pressing importance is that it remains a Soviet institution to this day. For example, there is a deep partnership between Tavistock, Eglin AFB (hub of US domestic propaganda operations), the Esalen Institute.

3) Joe Rogan's handler, Jamie Vernon ("pull that up, Jamie"), is a foreign asset. His father was part of information warfare unit for the Pentagon, but more importantly the father was best friends with Mossad agent Harry Hirschinger, known to have involved in aiding and abetting al-Qaeda operations that resulted in the deaths of US personnel (barracks bombings, same MO as Mossad doing 9/11 basically).

4) One of the primary modes of implementing soviet active measures in the US is through "hippie" communities following the Esalen Institute model. They form cults with hierarchical, intensely loyal followers who are paranoid of outsiders (for a variety of reasons like use of banned psychoactive drugs). Joe Rogan, the person to put Tulsi on the map, gets all of his content from the communist limited hangout, the Esalen Institute.

Oh, yea, right, uhm-hmm, sure.

Probably. Bernie will endorse whoever the Party tells him to. Not sure why anyone likes him after shilling for Hillary right after she pushed his shit in but whatever. It's a circus anyway.

>Dems actually have a charismatic candidate that appeals to both sides
>Start trying to destroy her with Russia conspiracy shills
It's almost as if the Dems are intentionally destroying their party. Really makes you think.

>trying

That is where you're wrong bucko. Everyone understands what she really is once her background and backers are revealed.

It's not a bad idea at all. Itd be a good way to reset the shitshow the Democrats have become

The only connection to Russia, if you can even call it that, in your pasta is Joe Rogan which is thin as fuck. Gonna have to come at us with more than that. Especially after Mueller's circus turned up Zippo.

She wants to ban guns, so no, she's not our gal

Jews hate Tulsi more than they hate Trump.
That counts for alot.

So does Trump.

It isn't even the only connection named, and most definitely not the only one that could be named. Alas, posts have character limits.

Not that any really even need to be. She is a gun grabber that endorsed Comrade Sanders and wants to nationalize major industries like health care, provision goods for free to illegals, co-sponsors reparations payments, and so on. Full blown communists are de facto agents of the communist party, and only a fellow traveler subversive would dare to claim otherwise.

You will hang with her.

>Wants to ban guns
At this point, any politician going for the Liberal vote has to say they want to ban guns. Truth is, Democrats are hand in glove with the gun lobby, look into soaring gun purchases every time Dems are in control. Money is all anyone in DC gives a shit about.

>voting for a woman

I knew this board was low iq, but come on.

I'm not supporting her, merely pointing out that her and Sanders have a chance. I'm am very skeptical of any Russian conspiracy though. Dems are a commie party as it is anyway, and we all know (((who))) is behind communism.

Average democrats don’t like or trust her. To counter this, Amash would probably run 3rd party if Tulsi also does

hope she does it if the party establishment fucks her over.

cry moar

>Richard Spencer has expressed admiration for Gabbard
Richard Spencer glows in the dark.

David Duke has thrown his hat in for Tulsi.
As has Ron Paul.

Nope. Gabbard would steal votes from both sides.

Attached: 1564930700557.jpg (1024x930, 78K)

Didn't David Duke also throw his hat in for Hillary? I never bothered to find out if that was fake news.

The media can't figure out why neo-Nazi's and White Supremacists are supporting Tulsi Gabbard.
forward.com/fast-forward/428962/tulsi-gabbard-neo-nazi-white-nationalist-support/

Attached: class of 2019.png (763x524, 512K)

If they do they clearly don't know it. The entire Democratic and media establishment is smearing her as a Russian agent, far-right trojan horse and Assad apologist.

it would be fucking priceless if we got to see gabbard run to the right/libertarian of trump on the issues that are supposed to matter to conservatives the most, on top of highlighting his broken promises. shes the only one who can credibly do it, and that combined with her lefty populist stuff, superior optics, and ability to run right through both parties on the border crisis could quickly turn this into an adventure.

the media would have to be in full shut it down mode to save the illusion

Attached: 4ehwviuvu6f31.jpg (720x360, 23K)

>I'm an illiterate fool who's taken too much acid, the post

Bernie's already pledged to support the Democratic nominee. He's done.

Kill yourself, shareblue faggot shill.

Attached: suicide.jpg (1239x795, 243K)

>Joe Rogan likes Tulsi Gabbard
>Joe Rogan's assistant's father worked for Mossad
>Therefore Tulsi Gabbard's campaign is an Islamist/Jewish/Communist/Chinese/Russian disinformation campaign

Take your meds

Don't worry, they will

Attached: Tulsi.png (1021x523, 200K)

No, he doesn't. He's just rich.

But way more from the Democrats. The Republican Party base is far more unified than the Democrats.

I hope she does. the 2 party jew party needs to come to an end