How can pro-trumps defend this one?

How can pro-trumps defend this one?

Attached: vidyaorange.png (581x831, 387K)

He's a Boomer. He didn't say videogames needed to be banned or anything.

Idk, I didn't grow up with video games and I didn't see this shit on the news every other day. It seems worth investigating.

>research doesn't support that
Good. Now tell that to all the shitfaced feminists who were talking shit about videogames when goobergate happened. I love the total media kvetching on this one

So he said something stupid again. Big Deal. At least he's not Hillary or a Dem.

This is exactly what he seems to be doing. If Trump agrees with them, they will change opinion or be quiet about video games.

(((Research)))
Done by who and paid for by who?

Trump is above the law

>defending video games in 2019

Attached: 15555555555555.jpg (820x773, 128K)

This. Boomers are retarded when it comes to advanced technology like the Gameboy and VHS player. You have to forgive the boomer for his retardation.

Also Forbes: we need moar gun controlz
Despite the fact that the number of guns has doubled and the number of murders has halved since 1993.

200 IQ move to make Democrats not want to agree with him.

>How can pro-trumps defend this one?

Everyone fucking knows nothing is actually going to be done about video games. Changing the topic to video games means everyone is talking about video games instead of GUN CONTROL. Trump distracted you idiots from both the "guns bad!" and "conservatives killing people!" topics by making you talk about video games instead.

Congratulations you just got played. Reply with 4d chess retard Wojaks all you like but you know that I'm right.

Attached: trumpet.gif (250x227, 139K)

boomers don't know shit, more tonight at 11

>miga cope in action
stunning to behold

Does anyone on Jow Forums even support Trump other than Israeli flags?

Attached: 1473471913916.jpg (663x639, 57K)

Ain't the first time he's tried the "violent video games" tactic. Come back to me when he actually does something. If violent video games were actually in danger you'd see violent video game publisher stocks going down.

That is not happening because everyone knows nothing is actually going to happen.

It probably is. Along with the constant vivid/graphic violence on television, combined with the fact that kids watch this shit 8 hours a day, combined with the fact they rarely go outside and interact with the world, combined with the fact they are hopped up on antidepressants or speed, combined with the fact that most are in a single family home with the parent rarely home or caring, combined with the fact they consume 4k calories a day of corn dogs,pizza bites and mt dew, combined with the fact they never or rarely go to Church, and last but not least, niggers and faggots are running amok with impunity.
So yea vidya is probably connected to violence but only combined with the other jewish tricks.

Attached: kek.jpg (1162x652, 482K)

Research also proves that guns aren't connected to violence. But you won't see that on the news.

Its not a far fetch, games makes incels. Incels do shootings.

Video games are definitely connected to the mentally ill. See speed running. All media is connected to violence, other wise blacks wouldn't be glorifying gang culture constantly in their music and then shooting up 7-11s.

not Pro-Trump, but here's your explanation:

The Government wants to take away people's natural outlets for violence, such as video games.

This will lead to AT LEAST two things:

1) More people willingly joining the army and/or law enforcement as they'll deem it a good environment for said violent tendencies and behaviours

2) More people will enter prisons due to increase in violent crime

THE END RESULT:

Mobilization for land invasion.

basically, the US Government wants to produce more soldiers, for future war endeavours.

Checked. What's the cure?

Our courts already said that women need to be drafted equally if they want to use the draft. It has to do with equal protection.

Shitty games make people violent

Quick answer is Jesus Christ.
However, we are told by Him that our culture is the logical conclusion of our fallen nature. There will be ups and downs but the further we progress through time the more diabolical this world becomes.
Walter Wink provides good insight through his books.
1. Naming the Powers
2.Unmasking the Powers
3. Engaging the Powers.

Al gore’s wife started this shit in the 90s. Tipper , I think her name is.

>Quick answer is Jesus Christ.
Then we need to know which church to join in 2019. Which denomination is actively for deporting nonwhites?

Gas.

Leftist media is basically doing the abusive exbf routine to try and get back in gamers' pants. Just how short do they think peoples' memories are? I can literally picture some big fat Jew exec sending out the memo
>Our analysts say we're losing influence with younger generations
>They say being a faggot isn't the cool thing anymore
>They say kids these days are into their computer games
>We need to reconnect to this audience
>Any article that can shoehorn in gamer pandering gets a bonus

He triggers everyone so gain maximum support because lefties and righties start agreeing with each other

Media have been riding the "video games incite violence" train for decades. All it took for them to make a 180 degree turn was Trump.
Games are officially clean now.

I don't, that doesn't mean i hate him now.
Are you such a fucking drone that you have to agree with everything when you vote for someone?

Attached: Akagi really.jpg (372x334, 72K)

The Catholic Church ideally. Also the Eastern Orthodox can still trace apostolic succession so they work too.
We should not be actively deporting non whites who live here and are here legally. The problem is mixing of races because they are so different. Does that mean it should never happen? No, it just means as rule of thumb people of different races should not get married because there are large differences in the races that can cause discord/disharmony within a marriage. It is not a good idea.
We should be deporting illegals though.
Also do not take the word of current Pope. As a Catholic you do not have to agree with what he says. Only when he is speaking dogmatically is when you must listen to him. He will not speak dogmatically against Tradition because he will be branded a heretic. I don't agree with the current pope at all really.

Democrats dont disagree with facts. You're thinking of Republicans

First-person shooters are most definitely connected to mass shootings. They're basically training simulators for demented minds. That doesn't mean they CAUSE mass shootings, however.

This. Trump's no fool, all he has to do to get liberals to abandon a talking point is to agree with them. Just look at Baltimore for fucksakes.

Best part is when retards now bring up this talking point up they'll either:
>have to agree with Trump on something
>will have to abandon the "gamers are evil" narrative

how does that relate at all to what I'm saying?

Spooky

>As a Catholic you do not have to agree with what he says.
t. Martin Luther

Trump could declare that water was wet and the sky was blue and CNN would have a DNC spokesman on telling Don Lemon how Trump was wrong, that water had been scientifically proven to be dry and the sky is actually orange, and you're racist if you say otherwise.

I can't. I'll still vote for him but that's gay. The first mortal kombat came out when I was 9. My boomer parents had no idea what the fuck it was other than the hot game I wanted. Ive been ripping peoples head off that long and ive never shot anything up or plan to.

What are some examples of Catholics repatriating nonwhites (including Italian Catholics) from white countries?

Martin Luther went against the Tradition of the Church, not just what the Pope was saying.
Not to mention Luther was responsible for a schism in the Church Faithful that brought about one of the bloodiest times for Europe.

>leftwing retards claim violent video games are to blame for misogyny
>trump is stupid to blame video games

>trump blames vidya
> media turns around and launches campaigns to say vidya isn't bad

thats actually working in our favor, i wish trump would blame 4+Jow Forums too

It’s movies, not video games

>Now that Drumpf hates it, we'll like it!

Fucking hook line and sinker. At this point he could get anything thing he wanted done by saying he doesn't want it done or that it shouldn't be mentioned.

Attached: 1489708653271.png (720x540, 651K)

Based Donald, another 4d chess
ban games and gamers and make them go outside and start the race war, accelerate.

So according to liberals big tits in games influence you to be a sexist but somehow it doesn't influence you to be violent?

Attached: 1544377442486.png (768x642, 150K)

I just wish he would take advantage of this more.

This may sound crazy, but you can't have mass shootings without guns.

libcucks btfo

he does though, he just doesn't push it so that the retards don't catch on. "Apophasis"- or "how to troll your enemy with Streisand effect".

Attached: 4026272-8417880293-perfe.jpg (619x398, 27K)

Why didn't it slow down legal immigration when he said he wanted more legal immigrants?

>Apophasis
Nice word, I learn something new every day. Cheers!

Where are the caravans right now?

It's literally how he won and what he continues to use in his tweets.

Attached: 1538687439693.jpg (720x715, 42K)

>Where are the caravans right now?
Getting in, legally, with due process abetted asylum claims.

>Getting in, legally, with due process abetted asylum claims.

In Mexico? No actually, they aren't getting through Mexico. Why? Because the Mexican government is stopping them. Also, there is absolutely nothing wrong with legal immigration. It was the illegal immigration everyone is concerned with. Moron.

Attached: cell.gif (500x281, 605K)

He's just taking the heat off guns by making people yap about games.

>1 post by this id
>meme flag
>thread full of RETARDS replying
this is why Im starting to hate Jow Forums. Now, its full of idiots and spergs that want to spew their opinion mindlessly.
Fucking npcs

Attached: 1565194864175.jpg (820x1024, 246K)

Getting back to legal immigration, why isn't it slowing down after Trump said he wanted more?

retard.

How are you personally making a real difference?

Yea it ain't the first time the "blame vidya" distraction failed to actually distract anyone beyond low IQ /ptg/ trash.

one person cannot make a difference.
It takes a group to make a difference.
Im trying to get others to wake up to what the shills are actually doing.

What difference is that? These threads are the face of this board, and even though it's a honeypot, it's the last bastion of protected politically incorrect speech.

Go look at op again.
This thread is clearly meant to distract from real subjects that would otherwise be discussed here.
Its on par with the "give up your guns now" and "ccn here we have some questions" threads.
Its slide or bait threads all day long. It accomplishes nothing.

What threads do accomplish things irl?

Trump is being incredibly anti-semitic. Doesn't he realize that the videogame industry is actually a bigger business than hollywood and 90% controlled and operated by jews?

Luther's heart was in the right place
The problem is that Lutheranism created Protestantism that has splintered off into thousands of denominations in which Christian Zionism could thrive. In a weird way, Luther is responsible for Israeli dick sucking we see out of American evangelicals.

We don't. To this we say SHUT THE FUCK UP BOOMER

WOW! Donald Trump is misinformed! atleast he isn't raping girls or tampering in criminal cases.