What's your opinion on people who flee their countries instead of fixing them?

What's your opinion on people who flee their countries instead of fixing them?

Attached: 121112_world-war-z3.jpg (1600x1027, 322K)

PURGE THEM!

They are cowards

Like jews did to Italy, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Ukraine,...?

Like sudacas, spics and africans do to the first world right now

They turn everywhere else they go into shit

>sudacas
Stfu manolo you spanish are the niggers of yurop and have been on gibs for the last 50 years, spain is german, english and norwegian clay, also stop escaping to LATAM you lazy nigger.

You’re retarded. If nobody ever left their homeland, there would be no America.

People should be free to leave their country and try to live elsewhere. It’s just that the host countries that take them in need to be a lot stricter about who is allowed to stay and what kind of subsidies immigrants receive.

Some things can't be fixed. A military that will hunt you down and murder your whole family if you dare dissent, for example.

You don't make a change by dying for your cause, you make a change by making the enemy die for theirs.

Attached: Oscar Perez Last Stand.jpg (652x367, 31K)

They're selfish and non-patriotic.
South Americans (those who illegally immigrate) also put their kids in grave danger, that's inhumane.
Gathering all these characters is bad.

+
Same thing for all, except immigrants who flee actual war.

says the fucking Albanian which we have plenty of in our country...fucking kill yourself

Albanians are based tho.

Attached: albo nigger.gif (230x286, 897K)

You're missing the point here, he is still in his country at least, working to fix it hopefully
The disgusting thing is when you flee your shithole to another country and fly your flag over a foreign land like you're proud of your shithole home

Cancer. This includes California.

What happened to The Rock?

>What's your opinion on people who flee their countries instead of fixing them?
Sellouts.

Traitors stay within their country of origin and subtly remove the foundations of said country and do the bidding of the highest bidder. Inasmuch as I want to brand them as such, they do not fit the description.

>immigrants
>subsidies
Fuck off

the worst part is that you know they have no real love for your country and that they're only here to profit from it
as soon as things start going south, they won't stay to defend their new country, they'll flee right back to their old one

It's one of those things consrrvitards just repeat that is illogical and retarded but they think it makes them right so they just keep going with it

Attached: EBXku9NW4AQLuYC.jpg (640x640, 126K)

There's a difference between colonization back then and now. Back them america didn't have established states that would pay welfare to the immigrants with taxpayers money. The only way imo to enter a country should be if you already have an established job when you enter it, if you go unemployed for more than a year you get ditched back to your home

Fixing their own countries isn't going to be easy. One individual going up against a corrupt government that has no qualms killing those that go against it, accepting that heat and a very high chance of a death squad knocking on your door vs leaving to a veritable paradise....

I don't blame them for their decision. That doesn't mean we have to let them all in, but I don't blame them for their decision.

I would think that if their corrupt governments fall and are replaced by peaceful democracies (even possible?) that they would willing return. Family roots are generally pretty strong.

Immigration is fine as long as you're not poor.
There's zero reason to prevent middle class movement, but of you're a poorfag you can die wherever you were born.
Basically, no leeches allowed.

Replacing foreing goverments is a bad thing now though, despite the fact that everyone can see that this could fix a country. But to expand on the discussion, instead of fleeing all the way from Somalia or whatever to Europe/America, couldn't these people search for a better place within Africa? Surely at least one nation isn't at a civil war and has a democracy there

if it wasn't for us albanians you would have not even join the world cup so your welcome you faggot

You shouldn't be allowed to leave if you contributed to your country's downfall.

Spineless cowards.

It's not really that. If a country is a certain way it means that most of its population is complacent with it, so it's gonna be near impossible to "fix" it and the immigrant is willing to discard his way of thinking to adapt to the new place he chooses, which poses a point to allow them in.
But people almost never move for political reasons, they mostly do for economic ones. Those that do so, also bring with them their cursed ideology that made their country shit.
That's why it's easier to just straight out refuse to accept poor migrants.

we also hate that they leave from this country and go at other trying to have a better life.
If its a shithole country, it is our shithole country, my country and me as all other albros will try to make things better!

make me a taco puta!

Except it’s completely different to leave and go to a place that’s less populated and unregulated to restart your own regulation in a way you agree with. Everything has been discovered this you have nowhere to go to do that anymore.

Being middle class in africa is ten times worse than being a hobo in the EU.

I get the feeling that 1 person truly aint gonna make a difference there so they say fuck it I'm out.

Based. Imagine voting for a bad party in your country that ruins your life and then fleeing from your shithole and voting for the equivalent to that party in another country. This is the main problem with shitholers

If you dont like it, leave

Puši mi kurac, and make me a burek.

I can never understand why they want to flee the countries that they absolutely love to go to such racist hateful countries

They should find new dumping grounds for low IQ shitskins.

What do you mean, I voted for the communist party but it turns out it wasn't real communism, pls let me in you filthy buorgeois!

you need muney if you want burek nigger

Subhuman filth.
I met many immigrants and most of them are degenerates.
Even worse, there are people who could contribute and they're all leaving.
They are opportunistic and will give up everything they stand for to get extra shekels.

You mean like the founding fathers and colonials? Probably sane and rational people who just want a better and honest life in a decent place for their family for the most part. I dunno.

The truth is we could end most illegal immigration overnight if we SEVERELY penalized employers for hiring illegals AND made using false identity papers a federal crime (illegals get false ID to work).

Nearly all illegal immigration is for economic reasons

Attached: 128oz.png (400x792, 441K)

The only thing they are "fleeing" is 2nd world poverty.
You faggots are literally killing yourselves in a competition to suck to most taco dicks. You are getting what you deserve. Its unfortunate the tiny sane minority and the hundreds of years of build up will have to be destroyed because of it.

The indians didn't have to pay welfare for them

yeah I'm sure the guys who owned black people and called half-breeds "abominations to god" just could not get enough salsa dick lol you fucking retard

That's a whole other question. How are large numbers of Africans ending up at our southern border. That has to be organized by someone. It's expensive and logistically difficult.

Death penalty for deserting

>Says the Jow Forumsster who dreams of leaving his country for a white ethnostate

copulate

>Europe (expecially the French and British) and America bomb, destroy, support opposition (often radicals), do nothing about famine and climate change, install puppet goverments (often brutal dictatorships) and do all kind of damage to third world/second world countries

>be surprised when refugees start pouring into first world countries

Look, I'm not particularly fond of refugees (or immigrants, whatever you call them), in fact I can safely say I don't like them. But you can't deny that if they are here it's only OUR fault.

Look at Libya, which under Gaddafi was a powerful and rich nation that kept illegal immigrants away from European shores.

Look at Syria, before the war only educated and well integrated people came here.

Look at Subsaharan Africa, which has been exploited by the French for literally DECADES before they started coming here en masse.

Or do we need to look back even before this? It was the Europeans who colonized Africa and then partitioned the Middle East under the Sykes-Pycott agreement.

Sure you can go "IT WAS THE GOVERNMENT, NOT THE PEOPLE!" but guess what, who elects the government? Who has the power to overthrow monarchs and politicians who make reckless decisions? The people. And as long as Americans vote people like Trump in office, or the French with Macron, or even the Germans with Mutti "Let them in!" Merkel, things won't change. Like, NEVER change.

So why do you feel like European/American people deserve to speak from their high horse about other people whose country was literally destroyed by those they elected in the first place?
Think again, they DON'T.

Yes, I said it. White people (or Europeans/Americans/Caucasoid, etc.) have no right to criticize people who move away from their lands. It might be an unpopular opinion on this board, but it's the truth.

>inb4 but le niggers don't know how to farm!!
>inb4 spics are violent!
>inb4 arabs have always been at war!
All bullshit and you know it.

You're reported to interpol, Homeland security, FBI, CIA , MI6, Navy, SJW

They are the parasites killing this world. Also the ultimate hypocrites for hating white people, yet wanting to move to countries made by white people.

Attached: 1556684255407.jpg (1024x917, 83K)

Except that democracy is a shadow oligarchy, we never got to vote on ANY of the things you listed and you should know by now that it doesn't matter who has the "president" tag, niggers actually don't know how to sustain large populations and spics are probably the most violent in people in the world

They cost like .50 mexican peso you nigger.
So you're saying the bj is free?

>.50 mexican peso
KEK wtf is that shit?!?!
go sell your puta sister you nigger faggot

Traitors, but who can blame them, when the kikes bomb their cities to ashes, deport them to Eu/USA and grab all their land.

This. I want all the Commiefornia boomers to be forced to stay in this shithole and be culturally enriched to death by their pet spics.

Every non native in North America is guilty of this. Go fuck yourselves

This. Apparently American auschwitz camps are for latinx trying to GET IN to Naziland.

Those from the 3rd world always claim how rich and diverse their culture and homelands as while at the same time fleeing their rich and diverse cultural homelands by the tens of millions to end up at the border of the US which they claim is a racist evil country begging for entry while the political parties are standing on stage raising their hands promising US tax payer funded healthcare to those who illegally enter the country

Attached: 9827349623784234.jpg (638x709, 123K)

>Everyone in the North America entered the continent illegally
KYS nigger

poo in loo immigrant here. Moved to the US in 2006 when I was a freshman in high school. Currently in medical residency, looking to move back in 2 years. During my time in this country I treated people with respect and people treated me with respect. Can't the say the same about my countrymen though

Attached: top hat pepe.png (331x10000, 160K)

Agreed. Why isn't this being done?

Business lobbying the government to keep the borders open. Gotta have that slave wage labor. Fuck (((corporatism))).
I try to reason with my boomer neighbors about hiring legal Americans to mow their lawn, etc. (or to get their fucking lazy kids to do it). They don't care that their 'cheap help' actually drags the state down because they bring their shitty families with them and their shit spawn fuck up the school system... as long as it's in OTHER people's neighborhoods, not THEIRS. (((Boomers))) and Boomers all get the rope.

Attached: Pepe Livid.jpg (500x500, 46K)

>That has to be organized by someone.
(((Someone)))

Attached: (((multicultural society))).png (640x462, 441K)

All pedo worshiping, turk cuck rapebaby faggot insect manlet low iq subhuman shqips need a bullet between the eyes. Even a gypsy is better than a fucking shqip.

Do you fly India's flag in the street and shit on the streets? If you don't there's isn't really a problem

It’s called colonization. But of course the rest of the world could never do it as well as Europeans and instead of uplifting the place they colonize they demoralize it, rape it, destroy it.

No for the most part I have "assimilated" into American culture, hell in my spare time I read books on American history. Not to mention I live in TN

relax dark austria
we don't do that shit here or anywhere else, thats the lowest point a human can ever be!

>I would think that if their corrupt governments fall and are replaced by peaceful democracies (even possible?) that they would willing return.
>muh democuckcy
Not trying to hide it now, eh.

Attached: jewlamppost.jpg (491x491, 43K)

Why do so many of you act like niggers? Tirana still after all these years looks like rundown shithole and youth are degenerate thieving, disrupting scum. Even from east European girls who go to be thots in the west, Albanian "women" are the worst, constantly ranking #1 for being trashy, self-absorbed, loud, alcoholic basic bitches who are regularly getting spit roasted by black guys, who are the only ones they hang out with besides maybe couple other Albanians. Then they will try so hard to act like thug, prove that Albania is gangster by telling same shitty alcoholic gopnik shqip stories, so that black guys think they are cool. Completely pathetic and worthless, I have even met Bosnians that I have to admit are white, memes aside, even a few high class Turks. But I am fully convinced Albanians are just some gypsy tribe who settled in the east Adriatic and now are LARPing as gangsta Illyrians, even though they are just cucks who submit to Islam.

well that took a while for you to come up with some shitty stories from dudetrustme.goy
My country is not even near to the shithole as you refer too.
We have culture, tradition and history and as a matter of fact very interesting ones.
You meanwhile come from a country that was/is a superpower and you were born with a silver spoon in your mouth, meanwhile we had to work hard to reach to this point.
You might be more intelligent but we are stronger mentally and physically.

Unless your a s*rb so that would make a hole lot more sense that why you are acting like a bitch

How is contribution defined? doing nothing is a contribution too

Lol if Mexicans built a successful civilization, and then decided to travel to a bumfuck undeveloped country and build a nation from the ground up- they wouldnt be cowards.

But if you want to travel to countries that are already successful and suck off the titty- you are by definition a coward. Colonization is the next level after you've created a successful society. If you have a failed civilization on the otherhand, and you go to a successful country, that isnt colonization you dingus- that is called fleeing like a coward. Only a brainlet cannot see the distinction between the two. You see it is all about building something. If you build a civilization you then strike out and build another nation from the ground up. Mexicans cannot even build their own country- and you dont see them going into the Mongolian wasteland (or some other undeveloped place) to set up Mexico 2.0. They are failures and they travel to successful nations to suck them dry before the country becomes a shithole and they have to go elsewhere. Literal parasites.

HAHAHA you cannot be for real, you are literal sweaty brown monkeys. You are fucking retards, greasy brown short fucks who try and fail to act macho because of massive insecurity and inferiority complex. Wow, just proving my point, that you are literal fucking subhuman brainlets. Silver spoon, superpower? Fucker, I am a Latvian, post-commie state like all east Europe. The only difference is, we have higher standards of life, like all of east Europe besides the absolute shithole "country" called alb*nia, because we are actually Europeans and not some nigger gypsy shqip mudslimes. The only interesting thing in your history was skanderbeg, who failed anyway and is still worshiped in your shithole even though he was a loser in the end. And you don't have to be a Serb to recognize Albanians are a fucking parasite scum, although those poor folks have had to suffer the worst of having you disgusting slime to live next to. Like actual fucking black African niggers, behaving like rats, stealing Kosovo, screeching for gibs and praying to your pedophile Muhammed. You must be the smartest and most humble Albanian of all time, to realize and admit that you are a nation of fucking idiots, but you are still more stupid than even the most redarded actual human being by thinking your short, smelly, brown, greasy, loud, niggerish selves have any kind of mental or physical strength.

Depends on the people and the country, for example countries that are less than 50% white are probably unfixable.

KEK
did you get beaten up by some albros or is it that your shit country has more niggers then mine has?
>Brown people
GTFO you ruski

The most ironic part is when someone calls the countries they selfishly abandoned shitholes and they get upset. If the smart people jumping ship to prosperous countries all stayed, maybe the country they are fleeing wouldn't be so bad.

Nah I just know Albanians are worthless scum. Have been to Tirana for a trip, nice surrounding mountains, but city and people themselves were Africa tier. Besides that you are all either LARPing as hard, ghetto gangsta and trying to be like American niggers or you are just boring, lifeless fucks.

next time we will act like faggots and maybe you will feel like home

How do you fix something when it's rotten from the inside and you're just one person? Rhodesia and South Africa are both prime examples of this. All the wealthy people managed to leave, the poor fought and lost everything, the same weslthy people that left were actually helping the enemy the entire time, intelligence agencies infiltrated and working against you during, laws passed to silence you when it's over, the same wealthy now somehow manage to own even more than before.

How the fuck do you - one person or even a group of a few hundred - "fix" that? These outcomes are being decided behind closed doors. Either you're lucky enough to get paid or you're lucky enough to get out alive. There is no "fix" at the individual level. It's all corrupt. It's all a game. It's all a lie.

Californians?

Nah you guys can grow around 20cm, get light eyes and straight hair and that would be a start. Also stop being fake hardcore, wannabe niggas, you're not impressing anybody but your 70 iq yellow teeth friends.

Also what is the deal with you keep mentioning faggot for what, four posts already? Actually, it is no surprise this is always on the Albanians mind, it is after all programmed in your blood to 100% of the time be fantasizing about sucking Muhammad and Sulemans dick.

you sound like one of those niggers who thinks we should worship them because muh sportsball

>If you have a failed civilization on the otherhand, and you go to a successful country, that isnt colonization you dingus- that is called fleeing like a coward.
There already is a word for it. Infestation

Aren't Anglos fled England to America instead of fixing their country?