Lauren Hissrich (Witcher head writer) for Netflix says the reason they race changed some of the characters is because...

Lauren Hissrich (Witcher head writer) for Netflix says the reason they race changed some of the characters is because of American Slavery. What do I think of this?

Attached: D7E63838-83B7-45BC-A341-55C8E54A660A.png (790x604, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vz11w
archive.fo/7WJeg
archive.is/mYZju
archive.fo/rCODO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 71532EBC-344C-4785-8274-1A9B86DEB024.png (576x896, 111K)

Attached: 1CE25877-B8AA-4139-A0A5-23A9AEA2110B.png (640x921, 429K)

Attached: D677E247-B89E-4CBC-AAE5-37922C647A53.jpg (651x1024, 95K)

It doesn't make sense.

fucking christ

>Books based on slavic folklore
>Muh slavery
Just ameridumbs being ameridumbs. Kike brainwashing is a hell of a drug

It does when you realize her explicit purpose is to create propaganda that changes the audiences conceptions of race.The superficial justifications are irrelevant, the intent is to propagandize people (especially white people) into anti-racism.

Why do they make that picture so dark? She looks nothing like that.

Attached: 5AF45533-85FF-4F02-BF3B-DC4DFD35A72F.jpg (1589x2048, 439K)

Its deeper than that, its basically a kike excuse to force propaganda everywhere.
>but slavery
>but white supremacy
Its not why they do it. Its an excuse for normies.

As a slav I take offense to this.

why do they hire such young writers? I bet they are paying her peanuts.

>not because "I'm feeling liberal"
>because of muh slavery and uhpreshun
ok dumb bitch

every ethnicity is guilty of what she alleges
I'm not sorry I'm unapologetic that after the dust settled Europeans came out on top

The slavery card prevent them of thinking about what they're doing by logical standards.
"b-but they were slaved until 100 years ago" (they as if a wealthy nigger acting on the film industry has ever suffered anything).

i'm pretty sure she explicitly cites the show being available for 190 countries. it's a globohomo thing.

>Characters had American accents
Who are the retards who don’t play games in their original languages?

Why do you fags get so worked up over this shit?these retards dont understand subtlety so their messages are so overt it turns normies off. Its going to get canceled, all these faggy revisionist shows get canceled.

>it’s about species, not races
Not very inclusive of her to imply that elves are different from humans.

This is why you DO NOT WATCH AMERICAN MEDIA. Hell, I used to watch wrestling (I know) and even that got cucked in America. Then the American cucks, when a Japanese wrestling company got popular started demanding that they add women to the roster and were moaning about the valets. Luckily nobody listens to them in real countries.

Before Americans chime in, I know the UK is just as bad.

No shit. We all have to endure pedowood. Even my mom is pissed about niggers everywhere

I will still watch this show, on 1337x.to... fuck neetflix and they're female propaganda, not getting any shekels from me.

Hope amazon prime BTFO's them for good.

a spic is a spic and a nigger a nigger no matter what lighting they are in

What the fuck does any of that even have to do with the story?

Tell me these writing positions aren't purely from nepotism. These fucking *fucktards* and their political bullshit which they insist on putting into everything so they can shit it up with politics.

Attached: 1457271270581.gif (245x245, 721K)

>netflix
>gets cancelled
fuck off retard.

What does magical medieval Slavland has to do with american slavery?

Attached: b4a41a2498f7f2a5a8fd628fdf3a50b3e15d1be67cf3736d141bd7f932acb74d.png (1878x862, 906K)

its more reasonable to assume that they all get indoctrinated during their formal education by marxist professors.

you know, Yuri Bezmenov and all that KGB stuff...

Yeah, I hope they will not fuck up Eisenhorn since there is already nigger main characters. I don't need it anymore diverse. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment tho

>Belgium
As a human I take offense to this.

>1337x.to
do you have to upload a bunch of shit on this site to stay active?

I think it's a total non-sequitor so she can avoid saying, "I'm a hyper liberal bitch and derive enjoyment from destroying the things men like. "

>the video games started americanizing the stories so its only fair that we ramp it up to 11

It doesn't. But you must be punished as well. All whites are evil.

>USA
I don’t think u guys are considered human anymore,m*ttoid.

>(((Hissrich)))

virtue signalling

PR damage control is an admission of real problems and potential defeat

I fucking called it the second it was announced anyway

Attached: Witcher Netflix.jpg (1000x1785, 487K)

I fucking love Witch Hunter Gary.

>do you have to upload a bunch of shit on this site to stay active?
no, you just need a vpn if you live in a shit country that could send you letters from your ISP if they find your IP on there.

but a VPN is like 4USD per month, way cheaper than netflix..

women were a mistake

We want Belgium to balkanize more than anyone else, but the EU won't let is. We were their first successful experiment in forcing hostile cultures to coexist.

>nepotism
that or that they signed multi media contracts with actors exclusively from a POC pool and now they have to shovel them into everything even in spite of trends and obvious PR nightmares
idiots

do I get a faint smell of matzo?

And then people wonder why I took the weebpill. If I want to see a half decent series I have to get it from nips because western writers are mentally ill and ALWAYS insert some minorities and LGBTBBQ shit.

Attached: Vinland_Saga_Key_Visual_1.jpg (750x1058, 411K)

What did she mean by this? Is Geralt a closeted poofter in the series?

Who? And what? And who cares?

>making a tv show
>producers want more niggers
>its just a skin color, right? It doesnt ruin the story
>ask a bunch of pozzed faggots
>they confirm its just as good with a bunch of dindus
>tv show premiers
>flops
>ad bots chatter on social media to eachother
>no one actually watches the show, though
>complaints about culture rape
>check with my pozzed faggot friends to confirm theyre just racist
>show still sucks
>i guess people dont like the witcher
>producers prepare to reboot or adapt another series with niggers
>flaming piles of money keep the writers warm as they fail to produce anything good

Attached: 1555552747007.jpg (886x882, 391K)

so they're making a show named "the witcher" but they are not willing to stay anywhere close to the book it's based on? or game even for that matter.

sapkowski must be having a heart attack.

oops

A white man actually married that creature

> What do I think of this?
cheering, as any nu-Somalian (formerly known as Swedes) should?

Attached: images.jpg (130x130, 5K)

What the fuck does (((american slavery))) have to do with Polish fantasy? Or anything that isn´t American?

>poofter
>another therm for poof

great dictionary you got there Apple.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 15.39.06.png (730x868, 664K)

>tfw nips write actually European history better and more accurate than euro’s do.

Nah, Sapkowski is actually working with them. Yup, he got so jealous and buttmad about game success he went to Netflix. I bet he doesn't know what is happening on the scene, George Lucas style. Greedy boomer.

>What do I think of this
I don't know, you tell me.

this is not a american story about Americans, keep your niggers in check.

Jews had a heavy hand in selling the slaves. Most of the slave ships were Jewish ships.

Oh yeah,because everyone knows Poland was a key shareholder in the Atlantic slave trade and thus our culture must compensate by forcibly including more Bambos.

Seriously, what's up with kikes trying to make us responsible for other people's crimes lately? Can't wait to hear about Polish participation in Nanking massacre.

Attached: 1455825283962.jpg (900x900, 85K)

Nothing, she just wants a cushion placed between her and the deserved backlash. She is full of shit.

>we make the the entertainment so it should be told through our frame of reference and not a different prospective.

She should took up the history of the word "Slavic".

>sapkowski must be having a heart attack
Last I checked he doesn't give a single fuck about this production despite the like writer constantly going on about how she has his blessing. But isn't Sapkowski is a leftist himself who buys into the "women stronk" shit himself?

Yeah it's pretty sad honestly. Don't get me wrong, Vinland Saga is by no means perfect but I'd watch/read it any day over whatever garbage (((entertainment))) the west puts outs.

Attached: based askeladd.jpg (1844x1400, 1.54M)

She's a jew with an agenda. That's all there needs to be said.

this show isn't about america you fucking stupid broad, it's about european and polish folklore. the basis of the stories come from exclusively white places.

Attached: Stuff (1375).jpg (480x480, 27K)

He said he also didn't like the way CDPR changed his story. If he is okay with Netflix's changes then he is truly just a bitter old cow.

Jews had a heavy hand in the slave trade. Of course this is not something they like to acknowledge. Easier to blame whitey.

I'm just waiting for Cyberpunk 2077 now. No hope for Witcher or anything else Netflix does.

Globos won't cuck 2077 since the creator of the setting is a deep state glownigger anyway.

And fuck Sapkowski

>I asked around (especially to Polish friends)
I can guess what kind of (((Polish friends))) she speaks of, the kind we kicked out in 1968.

Attached: marzec68_syjoni_LFbhnh.jpg (1200x660, 373K)

Doesn't take any foresight when Netflix, or any other studio, is handling properties. Our stories aren't ours anymore.

Attached: heimdall-the-white-god.jpg (1802x892, 401K)

Attached: kek1.jpg (500x440, 105K)

Someone needs to call her out for neocolonialism.

Attached: 1556246534311s.jpg (250x232, 8K)

They'll ruin it by turning it into a new GoT in order to justify it's "success" to share holders and avoid bankruptcy.
According to some French user who works their European office, this series is a literal make or break moment for them, because of their "ethics" committee.

great, now triss is a disgusting nigress, America is such a degenerate shithole

> /thread

He's just butthurt boomer; he signed documents in a way he would get fat bucks... If the game would totally flop, and he was betting on that, totally ignoring CDPR. But game was total hit instead, and he saw only peanuts. So he's buttmad.

it will be hilarious, when it won't resemble video game in any way.

If this isn't getting review bombed to fucking hell and back I'm going to be fuming

Attached: 200mad.jpg (497x732, 42K)

Seriously just look at this shit.

Attached: 1548966563091.jpg (623x1000, 194K)

I doubt they'll be able to keep cavill as the lead character for 7 seasons. He'd do 2 - 3 if they are lucky and literally dumping money at him.

>>Books based on slavic folklore
Yes... Where does the word SLAVIC come from?
I know! The history of the SLAVIC people being ENSLAVED by Ottoman Turks!
How DARE (((they))) besmirch the oppressed Slavic people with their pilpul!

American slavery in a slavic folklore fantasy setting 0_o what the fuck?

what the fuck does a Polish story have to do with American slavery? These people are actually mentally ill. It's the only explanation. This show is going to bomb. No one is going to watch it.

>in the books, no one pays attention to skin color
because they're all fucking white
and the few characters who aren't (zerrikanians and such) do stand out and get treated with suspicion

>white people culture not being synonymous with being white people.
Only a shitskin can be this fucking stupid.

Attached: 1562881036613.jpg (769x1024, 63K)

I think Black people, after being traumatized so badly, have a pathological need to take whatever is European/White, and make it their own. This is why pretty much everything in media that derives from white culture or European history is being blackwashed.

It's like that one gif where the boy in a suit is dancing with a smaller girl, and then a little nigger girl sees it and starts crying and pushes the girl away and tries to dance with the boy and he disapproves of her actions.. Blacks see anything derived from white culture and start screaming and crying until they get it.

>American accent
Last time I played it I'm pretty sure french Geralt spoke french with a french accent,.

That is not true, there is very well human on human racism in Witcher. The white north vs the darkskined invaders from the south. the fact that zarakanians let female tattoo their faces and take on men jobs like being a warrior or a hunter.

Slavic people existed before the turks invaded Anatolia, you dumbfuck. Read about Lugii and Neurjoi.

>non humans gets abused and misunderstood in fictional world based on slavic folklore.
let's put some niggers into it

Because they resent whites/Europeans.

Wait a minute Istrade is a black dude? he fucked Yenefer on a regular basis, and cucked Geralt hard.

Would almost be better if they just admitted to what they did, rather than these ridiculous justifications.

It will flop and we can all move on with life. This show looks so shit that I can't even be bothered getting outraged. I saw the trailer and it almost put me to sleep

It's about the company, CDPR is pragmatic and reasonable. SWJ shit doesn't sell at all. They are not out there to advertise kikehomoglobo, but to earn money. There's huge niche for good games for adults, basically left unexplored. Yeah, they will include stronk womyns etc, but I bet you will be able to make cybernatsi as well, which is great.

> because of American Slavery
Sound super relevant to Poland.

I look forward to the Netflix Biopic about Martin Luther King Jr., as played by a Ryan Gosling.

News:
>Netflix Stock Implodes, Subscriber Exodus
archive.is/vz11w
>Netflix Spent $15,000,000,000 This Year (a lot of it went into The Witcher)
archive.fo/7WJeg
>America has a long history of enslaving and abusing people who aren't white
archive.is/mYZju
>$24,000,000,000 All Gone!
archive.fo/rCODO

Attached: netflix propaganda.jpg (1426x1256, 351K)

Well I guess when someone is going to make a movie about Rosa Parks in the future, she has to be a serbian or Bulgarian woman then, to balance everything out.