How the fuck is there machismo and misogyny with weed? What happened to New York?

how the fuck is there machismo and misogyny with weed? What happened to New York?

Attached: DDEC3FFA-AC9E-4A78-89E1-9F9AE472E3E4.jpg (750x1010, 549K)

Weed is for fucking niggers

half the weed dealers i know out here in ny are women. This is retarded.

There isn't, that person is retarded instead.

Hang all weed heads

Half The dealers I knew in school we're women

Imagine if men treated women equally instead of "like, bad in every way, really." Just for one day.

Weed smoking women = triple digit dick count. Plus herpes.

>What happened to New York?
globohomo finance and commie politicians
t. new yorker

The real question is why you give literal nobodies with brain damage legitimacy by acting like their opinions matter.

Some of the biggest potheads i know are female, I'd argue that they may even smoke more then men.

This user gets it. Never fuck a stoner roastie. That’s a good way to get herpes

This.

Cause women have something men want, and if women like X and I have a few grams of X then I will propisition or atleast make efforts to trade X for Y.
Stupid woman.

This because they always give up the vagina for a night of free joints and movies.

It's just PR from the marijuana industry to reach women customers.
Exactly what Philip Morris did with the sufragettes, they made women smoking cigarettes a "cool", "empowering" and "rebelious" act, while in truth these women were just buying lung cancer from billionaires.

Women who do weed and drugs are degenerate and should not be touched.

Why would you listen to a woman?

>weed is for niggers
Nope, that's crack.

Weed is the DOC for fulltime workers and people with 2 jobs

>a white people drug is heroin, cocaine, meth, speed, that sorta thing
Nope. Nope nope nope.
Those things will fuck up a white life.

You can be stoned and still do your shit

Just some bitch tryna make money off other women. Weed is for dumb niggers. Everyone is better off not smoking it.

None of you anons smoke pot? Jesus fuck I just found the incel cure. TRY WEED for the love of god! It will calm down your existential supremacy crisis and give you a better perspective of everything.

Dur hur "weeds 4 blaxxx only" is what the deep state wants you to think, because an open mind wont fight their wars for them.

Our bodies have cannabinoid receptors in them from hundreds of thousands of years of ingesting marijuana and hemp. Shit used to grow in ditches all over the place before the 60s when they erradicated it. Thats Why its called "weed." Animals used to eat it and we ate the animals. Our bodies are in a serious cbd deprivation mode

Everyone has smoked weed dipshit

Leftists and women are so fucking stupid it’s honestly becoming hard to tolerate. I am near being pro-Handsmaid Tale simply because of how fucking unbearable listening to women is

Weed is bad. I don't know why conservative talk shows are pushing CBD and other weed stuff. Alex jones, Sebastian Gorka all push CBD and other oils. Its disgusting. At least Rush doesn't push that bullshit.

Ugh. Insufferable.

This

Ohhhhhh this!
I had an ex pot head chick, I dropped her one night she came to bed high as fuck after having a shit, and didn’t wipe properly. The smell Woke me early as it was all over the sheets.
Dirty hopeless cunt.

Bullshit. Every time I smoke weed I either don't feel anything or it causes me feel extremely paranoid.

You don’t feel hungry?

>full time worker and people with 2 jobs
>not cocaine
Nigga you wrong

Be wary of those who are resentful and wish to bring everyone else down with them

you need to smoke more

I smoke plenty. Also not an uncle by any stretch. But weed is for faggots. It makes people lazy and stupid. It’s a waste of time and money. The only people who smoke are losers who are dissatisfied with their lives. Weed is cope in drug form. Cope for a shit life and for depressed faggots that just want to forget

Smoked (past tense) and incel*. Fucking phone posting man. Stuck at work and no alternatives but fuck I hate it

Women are retarded
Miami is fucking gay
/thread

Attached: backslash thread.gif (400x225, 975K)

DUDE

No one gets the munchies after they’ve been a pothead for a while

>the men and women have been fighting each other for centuries meme
:^)