Why do faggots sound and act so gay?

First lets agree that there is nothing wrong with being gay, whoever you want to put your dick in is your problem.

But then again, there are a lot of faggots out there who are clearly gay as fuck. The moment you see them you know they are a faggot. The way they talk, the way they dress, the way they behave, everything is screaming: "I LIKE DICK". Why?

Some explainations:
1. They have more femininity in them and therefore act girly/gay.
2. They are reinforced by society to act like this. (All the other fags are doing it so why not do it aswell.)
3. They like the attention and constantly need to rub it in everyones face.

Seriously, listen to this Carl Maza dude. Why the fuck do you need to talk like that? Haven't you learned how to speak English you Mexican fuck!

Your thoughts?

Attached: weh.png (618x412, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18536986
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well everybody needs an identity and very shallow and blunt people tend to build it around their sexuality.
MSM givinv them enough bait, consumables and media to center it around so a lot of faggots take it.

Also fags tend to imitate femal personality which is very shallow and follows any hype

>there is nothing wrong with being gay.

Anything outside of heterosexuality is a mental illness and should be treated as such. It won't make them straight but it shouldn't be accepted as 'normal' because it isnt. Same applies to the rest of the LGBT community and pedophalies.

>First lets agree that there is nothing wrong with being gay, whoever you want to put your dick in is your problem.
That's where you're wrong, faggot.

>First lets agree that there is nothing wrong with being gay, whoever you want to put your dick in is your problem.

OK gonna stop you right there, no I don't agree with this.

it's a meme, seriously.
They talk like that because they THINK gays should talk like that.

>study of 7,600 swedish twins finds that around 60 to 75 percent of homosexuality is due to environmental factors.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18536986

Its mostly unique environmental experiences that lead to the differences between gay people

What if someone has sexual intecurse with other man but is married to a women and doest call and cosider themself as gay?

>The "gay accent"
why do they talk like this? How can a sexual orientation change someones fucking accent. It seems so fake, like a meme that spun into a real life thing.

I am in a blue state and a few Gadsen Flags have popped up. I have never seen them before. I believe it’s in response to the perverted flags. Is anyone else see this happening? I tried to start a thread but they would not let me

I really don't give a fuck about what is normal. As long as they don't hurt you why bother being offended by it?

I wonder this too.
There is no "character" for guy who like big tits, or a different one for guys who like blondes, but guys who like dick have a special voice, dress, and just total character to play. They say it's just their preference, but it's obviously way more than that. Why only that perversion?
Also at work. I can tell all my coworkers i love cocks and then im protected. But if i go around saying i like young pussy im fired ASAP.

>there is nothing wrong with being gay
that's where you're wrong, bucko
it's an abomination
even without getting into the metaphysical, it's a perversion of a human's natural state and behavior solely for the purpose of satisfying a disturbed sexual fetish
all LGBT behaviors fit into this archetype - a person's mind has been corrupted by environmental factors that cause them to seek out perverted sexual acts. it is a rejection, a mockery of the beauty humans are capable of, rather than a celebration of it

Attached: 1556150734566.png (1028x764, 881K)

Memeflag

maybe 'cause they're fags idk

if you are a man and lie with a man, you are a homosexual
in this case, you are also disloyal

i'm a faggot, but i don't sound or act gay at all. in fact no one knows i'm gay.
which is a good thing, because i'm attracted to boys.

childhood sexual absuse, brain damage, parasites and disease

Your Sharia law is outdated. The fags don't hurt you, so why be offended. There are just a lot of obnoxious cunts among them, but that doesn't have anything to do with their personality. I know a bisexual dude and a bi girl, both are nice people.

Just send him to country that's full of spics or Muslims already so they can off him for being a homo-peace of shit. And it can still be our fault because were not tolerant enough.

Y?

seek mental help before you hurt kids

>nothing wrong with being gay

Attached: 1509396389895.jpg (480x318, 17K)

>First lets agree that there is nothing wrong with being gay, whoever you want to put your dick in is your problem
Logical fallacy right off the bat, FAGGOT.

>that pic

Yep.. I'm getting to that point.. Too much.. It's just too much. It's fucking everywhere and this society keeps degenerating while the low IQ hordes keep clapping.

Attached: jc2amv4.jpg (500x328, 40K)

Agreed

Gays are basic humans, we could end them and humanity won’t lose a thing.

Why do Schizos believe they’re being watched by the government?
They’re mentally ill

Hey shareblue

>I really don't give a fuck about what is normal. As long as they don't hurt you why bother being offended by it?

By your logic anything can be defined as 'normal'. If a man was to lay with a child and not 'hurt' them would that be considered 'normal'?
Im the last to be offended. Ironically others including yourself do when you here my opinion.

OH GEE I DONT KNOW WHY THEY WOULD THINK THAT MR SHILL

>Why do faggots sound and act so gay?
Because gay.

Attached: wifn.jpg (248x252, 33K)

Still gay but just hiding it? How is this even a question?

Attached: 1565271620038.png (1028x764, 863K)

They are 1-2% of the population and want any other potential fags to know they want dick any way they can get it at all times.

There is something wrong with LGBT culture and their self elected leaders. All these organizations that cleaim to represent the interests of faggots are not chosen by the people they represent. But people listen to them, because they scream the loudest. Meanwhile a large portion of the gays and bisexuals that know how to behave are forced to watch in shame.

Honk, honk, you stupid spic, get out of the way.

Attached: image.png (958x600, 610K)

Enlighten me please.

it's literally a development of traits to attract other faggots. for instance gays did this during the 50's as well they were just way more subtle. removing the societal shame of one being gay and many of them go extreme faggot. this a personal choice though as there are plenty of based gays who don't act like fucking fruit cakes. the weird thing is that the fruitier they are the weirder and more perverted they seem to be as well.

nothing wrong with paddling faster when you hear a banjo

Attached: mittdeliverance.jpg (1024x761, 299K)

Just hold on a little longer. WW3 is coming and in its chaos only the strong and intelligent will survive. Society shall rise again.

Bullshit. Why is there thousands parading around like clowns on the streets then? They are ruining western countries with delusion, censorship and agendas. The vast majority shouldn't have to be tolerant to things they naturally don't like. SJW's are hypocrites and would insult you using the word fag after trying to defend them. Happen me numerous times.

If a man were to lay with a child he would hurt her, so that is not normal. Can you give me an example of a situation where it is not okay to do something, despite you not hurting anybody or being unfair towards someone?

>the fags don't hurt you
Another misunderstanding. Fifteen years ago you'd never have seen a rainbow flag anywhere in a place of work. Today, any company with an HR person or department is promoting and "celebrating" anything and everything LGBT not just in June, but year-round.
What's wrong with this? What started off looking like a campaign to make people tolerant is now clearly a tool of indoctrination. You are desensitized and become sympathetic to the causes because they are parroted throughout your workplace and when you relax at home with your favorite media-driven hobby (e.g sports, television, vidya). This allows you to lower your guard to the point where you think it's nice that your children are being taught tolerance of other people. But, it's not just that. Children are taught sex ed. earlier, they are taught about gay sex, transgender people, etc., and all of this is in a celebratory tone. This is why you see more and more children identifying with one of these LGBT behaviors - not just because they are trying to fit in with one another (though this is a big mechanism of how it is growing), but because they are literally being taught to emulate these behaviors. Fuck, we've been trying to feminize boys with amphetamines for decades.

>If a man were to lay with a child he would hurt her, so that is not normal. Can you give me an example of a situation where it is not okay to do something, despite you not hurting anybody or being unfair towards someone?

Sometimes he WOULDN'T hurt them. It defeats your 'normal' and 'not hurting' argument.
Ya taking drugs doesn't hurt anyone but it has a knock on effect. Same applies to the LGBT community. Everything we do has consequences so that's why it's important to have the best ways for the majority of people not a tiny minority.

I would say that is just general stupidity. A lot of non faggots go to pride parades to show their support by acting like idiots. We don't really know in what degree the parades actually represent the gays. But it is difficult to back this up with statistics and evidence, both for you as for me. So we will have to agree to disagree.

Oh and SJW's are hypocrites. Fuck all of them.

>First lets agree that there is nothing wrong with being gay,
Whatever gets you thru the day.
The BIGGEST LIE.
Is the whining, sniveling, crying, chanting of Discrimination. THAT IS 100% FALSE
The same applies to niggers, illegals, spics etc..
Have they even considered
THEY ARE ALL JUST ANNOYING to be around and/or work with. Job performance is not based on miles of cock sucked .
"THESE " people just literally SUCK at being humans. Its that simple. And nobody wants to be around them.
Forcing people to be around others they Just Don't Like is a disaster.
Now fuck off , not for being a fag, black, spic ect.. "YOU'RE" just annoying.

I know that dancer she is in New Orleans.

I agree that all of this is wrong and a serious problem.

But you can't blame individual faggots for it. It is a cultural thing I guess. As I said, I know two bi people, a dude and a girl, bith are nice and don't have anything to do with the SJW agenda. They aren't brainwashed.

The LGBT community is just a political tool for far leftists. They are being used for political and corporate power. Anyway, have a good day.

>there is nothing wrong with being gay
Stopped reading

Thais are disgusting animals and your monks are perverted.

The individual can not suffer from opression of the majority. Even if something might has a knock on effect, it is not neccesarily the responsibility of the individual.

>bi guy here
I don't "talk gay" at all.
Unless you consider me being soft spoken and shy "talking gay".

Attached: 1565223833201.jpg (246x262, 10K)

Aka molestation

Does that apply to pedophalies then?

Thank you for the civil discussion kind sir.

which one purple haired crazy or the nig? If it's the nig give her a dollar from me. She's decent person.

This

yes thats probably one of them

Breaking news.
An avatar of Carlos Maza was run over an killed today in a tragic hit and run accident today. Please visit this thread and press F to pay respect to valiant warrior in his crusade against Internet faggotry. a.k.a. Freedom of speech

Attached: image.png (262x384, 125K)

Definetly not! You are married before god. This is a holy bond. The sexual intercurse with other man is just a sin that is forgiven every sunday at confession. So if you dont have sex with a man between the confessing and the moment you die you still go to heaven and therefor cant be gay because gays dont go to heaven.

Then we would have to get the Luger.

>why do faggots sound and act so gay?
Because there is no word "Man" in "faggot"

Burlesque; Isn't that just stripping for uggos and fatties?

I'm old enough to remember when all gay men did not talk like Vally girls with speech impediments. In fact, they were mocked for it. I remember running into guys years after high school, and "thudeenly they talked like thisth." They adopted the fag accent once they came out. It is NOT something you are born with.

It's a way for white men to project minority status. You hear that fag accent and know immediately you're dealing with an entitled piece of shit person who is going to be a drama queen. Generally when I hear the fag accent I know that is not somebody I want to be friends with.

The fag accent is also a sort of strange mating call. Some other fag will hear it and know he's got himself a potential hookup for some good ole' fashioned butt slamming.

What irks me is the fag accent is creeping its way into commercial and cartoon voiceovers. Nerd Wallet has a straight-up faggot doing their voiceovers. There are several cartoons on Cartoon Network who use the same fag to voice characters across cartoons.

And that is how you raise your daughter to become a broken, hollow shell of the women she could be. Either "empowered" cum dumpster or fat, bald man hater. But absolutely never a good mother and wife.

Marriage is not about religion. It's about a civil union between a man and a woman to create a family. Everything you say is based off theory. No priest can forgive another human being. Only the laws of the universe can do that.

No. The maza dude talks gay, compare yourself with that and if you dont sound like him, congrats youre not a tard.

They should get help.

>There's nothing wrong with being gay
Let me stop you right there, chief

But the same applies to homosexuals and transsexuals. They have mental illnesses but it doesn't mean we kill them or deny them humanity. It just shouldn't be glorified or seen as normal. Since liberalism became popular in the west I've only seen more harm than good done. Im all for liberty and minimum government but the majority is more important than minorities. I've read some of the sex education bills that have passed in other countries and they're teaching delusion. It contradicts basic biology facts.

Yes, it's happening. I see more Trump merchandise in my area than I ever thought I would.

Being with more people does not justify something. But eh, different worldview I guess? But I fully agree with the rest of what you just said.

But there is something wrong with being gay you repressed faggot

I totally agree, thats why i only marry biological women, those who can already bear a child. I wont let no social construct dictate i only can marry a female at 18, no my wife is already 13 and
pregnant with our 3d son. No theory or politicial laws involved here, just our practical observation, and still followed by more than 3billion civil people inthis universe. God bless the bible.

no, let's not agree. go back.

They should be executed

Yeah, it's called a narcissistic mother.

post feminine benis