Why are trump supporters so trashy?

Why are trump supporters so trashy?

twitter.com/mobill/status/1159138598425255937?s=21

Trump caravan in Dayton

Attached: 7362A9B9-75CD-48C3-9758-8AB3E4686717.jpg (1125x1682, 838K)

FYI, this is outside the hospital where shooting victims are being treated, these people are literally a cult

Attached: 8757659B-99EB-C167-D88751580662B4EE.jpg (400x294, 34K)

You'd have to be pretty stupid to support Zion-Democrat Don.

God hates fags.

Attached: 1469968629365.png (560x416, 187K)

Kangs

The Negro was selling paintings of Obama depicting him as a Jesus figure

I saw them myself

Niggers usually can't afford land boats.

Trump is a jewlover, guzzles jewcum, licks Israeli assholes daily, does the bidding of his jewmasters and will destroy America for the jews

his own daughters womb shits jews into the world

you are a kikelover

Because they have no moral compass, like their leader

Attached: 9E766196-5A63-42C1-BD54-D547D25E0822.jpg (640x373, 47K)

Bump

yeah the exact same place the kikes were protesting

Attached: obamawater.jpg (400x373, 55K)

name the best alternative candidate.

dont worry ill wait...

I wouldn't be surprised if it was just piss in the bottles

n shieeet

Because texas is a shithole

>leftists are classist
what else is new

It’s Ohio

Ohio is a giant fucking shit hole

>can anyone remember anything like this when Obama was president

I remember niggers excitedly talking about how they voted for him to get a new free phone

who wants to be its a qtard boomer

You can trigger a huge number of libtards at the price of some cheap flags and shit, OP fag included. Looks good to me.

>being so retarded you think that’s relevant

Ironic that you talk about cults when you’ve clearly been indoctrinated by one

>one low class white person means all 63 million Trump voters are trashy
>not conforming to what we would consider to be “classy” behavior automatically makes you a “trash” person
Try harder tranny

>leftwing vermin
>talking about a moral compass

How many niggers have raped white women in your country today? Will you ever talk about it?

Boomers and niggers are essentially the same

I'm am confused because every single american jew hates his fucking guts. They are the eternal libshit.

I see bernie and hillary 2016 bumper stickers on a regular basis.

democrats talking shit about Republican appearances muahahahhahaaha

Attached: E4661AA2-6418-489F-B07C-67782C10840B.jpg (750x689, 159K)

>comparing an RV literally covered in MAGA shit to a car with a couple bumper stickers
Lol

right because black million dollar black death busses Obama used are way cooler.

The chairman of the Republican National Committee, Reince Priebus, criticized Obama for riding around in a bus that was made partly in another country while the United States continues to endure high unemployment.

"We think this is an outrage that taxpayers of this country would have to foot the bill so the campaigner in chief can run around in his Canadian bus and act as if he's interested in creating jobs in our country that needed them, when he's been ignoring the issue while he's been in the White House," Priebus told reporters.

"He should spend more time in the White House doing his job rather than riding around on his Canadian bus," Priebus said.

Attached: 89ceb415db708ee46d0560513822d361.jpg (800x363, 39K)

Is....is that a faggot pride American flag, last one top row?

>Obama
Who?

Leftists do this stupid shit too

>can anyone remember when the media shined Obama in a bad light? This is just bizarre, me neither

There's an obama gas station out there that is (shockingly) a hotbed of illegal activity

Anybody that’s wealthy and goes to college is a liberal, jews happen to go to college because they’re wealthy. The jews in power love (((trump))).

Attached: 4L_JNB3Mcdp.jpg (811x580, 108K)

They had airbrushed Obama T-Shirts in every gas station in every nigger controlled area in the country.

Trump is such a faggot that instead of showing empathy and grieving with the families he instead cried on twitter about how he wasn't treated enough like a rock star. He is a national disgrace and has made your country a laughing stock.

>2 white spiders in a competitive shoe
>2 white shooters in a competitive shoe
>2 white shooters shooting up a competitive shoe store
>Spyder shoes

I had this dream last night of an incident. Dunno if its anything. Might as well post it.

Attached: Thiswasmydream.png (222x115, 7K)