Teaching kids is racism/imperialism

>teaching kids is racism/imperialism
He's right, you know. We should just let minorities skip school completely. Maybe relegate them to their own society, separate from everyone else. Fair?

Attached: 1563061454104.jpg (776x1199, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/ar/2004/12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinda like the art style though. At least all the characters look aesthetic

"No!"

Attached: 1549749242230.jpg (776x1200, 287K)

>Cortes is the Father of Mexico because without his victory, the present population of Mexico would not exist. However, we choose to define ourselves as the conquered—the vanquished—in absolute denial of the father, the Spaniard and conqueror who triumphed because of so much evil.

>Mexican social psychology has an unusual research theme in our identification with the vanquished and not the victorious, although we are sons of both. We say that “they,” the Spaniards, defeated “us.” But do we not have eyes of all colors and complexions of all shades? Do we not name ourselves Carlos, Miguel, Antonio, Maria, Carmen? Our surnames are Gonzalez, Lopez, Aguilar, Toledo, Segovia. The idyllic and silly image we have of the Aztec Empire we imagine to ourselves in Spanish, and when we insult Spain, we do it in Spanish. This is a country greatly in need of psychoanalysis, where in spite of so much nativism, the Indians cannot stage an uprising without some White Man brandishing a camera at them.

-Luis Gonzales De Alba "My Teacher's Lies"

amren.com/ar/2004/12/

>Filipino cuisine

Kek

Are we really having this thread again?

“Boo hoo, my teacher won’t let me doodle in class because he’s a horrible white oppressor!”

Aren’t Hispanics part white? The vast majority aren’t 100% Native.

Yes, please let them drop out of public school already. They are a plague. Most of this is hilariously false because men have been almost entirely run out of education.

why are they always so butthurt about mayo in particular

also why are they eating at chef jeff if he's such a hack

Damn if only they had their own continent where they could be on their own or something

Shh

This guy actually seems pretty based

Attached: tumblr_p45orySh8l1vpevljo1_1280.jpg (1100x1700, 632K)

Jesus fuck.

Why doesn't he just leave?

A lot of Asians are lactose intolerant and have a dislike for cheese at best and hate at worst. Makes sense a Filipino would be salty about it.

>lactose
>mayo
Burger education everyone

The fuck? I'm a first generation immigrant Asian and I love cheese, also fuck whitey

He's not based. He just hates whites and the west. He just doesn't pretend to also like hipster progressive whites.

And lose out on America's coddling and go back to a backwards third-world shithole?
I almost get it if this filipinofag is second-gen, but nonetheless entitled and spoiled as fuck.

It's hard to get lower than a grown adult who 'reinterprets' what other people say.

I'm actually happy that Filipinos can't speak Spanish. They were the only apemen species who didn't even learn it.

Attached: voxchan9.jpg (1157x1664, 308K)

No, he sounds like the typical Asian male incel who hate white men.

Attached: 1558540200571.png (1218x560, 131K)

>unironically using the phrase “women of color”

Don't they use a few words in Spanish though when they speak?

Wtf!! All that time creating such a irrational meme. Hispanspics already speak Spanish, so why is it imperialist to teach them it?
Nice artwork though...too bad he's an idiot in the noetic domain

What waifu is this Spaniard? I need more... for research purposes.

Because much like pretty much every "Leftist" they sit upon their society given privilege and tells us we are the bad ones

they have some words that sound the same as some words in Spanish, but the meaning is usually different.

complain, complain, complain. If only our ancestors who thought they were importing cheap labor could forsee that they would eventually become the social equivalent of nagging wives. nothing's ever good enough.

>lives in white mans world.
>complains about having to work hard to succeed.
I dunno.

Holy shit is there really 21k asians dedicated to just whining about white guys? Why the hell don't they just get good and focus on themselves.

He is right in a way. The question is, is that good or bad?
>it is not a country we inhabit, but a language

Attached: 3CABD37E-10C5-4877-81DB-87E316B9B9C6.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

But I always ate Asian food and preferred it in some ways

Attached: 1556420546355.jpg (680x640, 47K)

her name is vox-chan

Attached: D0BDKtKWsAAw4km.jpg (1071x1200, 145K)

It's easier to be lazy and larp as an oppressed minority

>Your food stinks.
>But it tastes pretty good.
>I'm going to make a version that tastes good but doesn't stink.
Why do liberals think honest opinions are bullying? No wonder they change friends like a woman changes her clothes.

What minority? These bug fuckers are one of the most populous groups on the planet.

Inferiority complex.
Every race has one about whites.
It's why they complain about us while living off our gibs, our technology, on our lands, etc.
Quite pathetic really.

>ghosties

Attached: 1535477082806.jpg (654x639, 65K)

They're so filled with insecurity that they can't keep it from seeping into everything. Pathetic.

>misquotes American
Some irrelevant countries education everyone.

Mayo has no lactose, retard

It's cope since they're incapable of replicating the success of actual white cultures.

Still doesn't change the fact lactose intolerance runs in your genetics bugboy.

Based and underrated

Attached: 1565127331713.jpg (1024x686, 248K)

>kids not allowed to be ignorant of other cultures
>kids not allowed to say truths about stinky foreign food
>not allowed to like it later in life either.
Fuck off gooks.
more and more of these anti-establisment and evil white man comics I'm starting to agree with, let spics and niggas quit school and fuck around. Let them frame it as some kind of evil racist imperialist shit. They'll forever be the unclass for refusing knowledge.
>gook says what everyone else already knows.
Fact is white people are the only people who have to censor themselves as well as be vague and inclusive because people can misconstrue words.
This gook needs to see the power of WMAF

Show me where he mentions mayo in his comment.

Minority in foreign countries.
Notice how every sketches is an asian vs whites

This amazes me because American-Asians are such a minority... When I think of a truly Asian person, it comes to mind the Han Chinese, who pollute the world and are experts at genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Just make the teacher a nigger and recirculate it and see how quickly it's banned off Jewtter.

>Lives in a (Somewhat) white country
>complains about living in a white country
What the fuck is wrong with this retard?

Attached: 1559526019906.jpg (547x692, 75K)

I'll never understand viewpoints like this. If you hate the majority of a country, why not go home?
Imagine the parents of these 2nd, 3rd gen immigrants. They literally brought you here to be an american because of how shitty their home countries were and the land that took you in and helped you prosper is now oppressive. They've gotta be embarrassed as fuck of their children and their entitlement. Imagine looking at your friends' kids and they're doctors and engineers and wall street quants and your kid draws cartoons shitting all over the opportunity that you struggled to provide for them. Gotta be a kick in the teeth

>They'll forever be the unclass for refusing knowledge.

And yet they'll still get the job over you since Mr. Goldstein's company runs on affirmative action!

Attached: 1500870770206.jpg (633x542, 33K)

Is this the Dobson of Politics?

>Fuck off, we're full

>whites are dangerous and oppressive people
>i still want to go in a white country
I guess that's how much logic their IQ allows

At first I thought this was a conquistador and his based native ally forcing the kid to learn, but then I noticed the native is "protecting" him. Gay.

>being preached to about racism by a dude named Josh

Attached: ncom.jpg (814x500, 50K)

>not bringing up balut, bagoong, etc
Flips eat a ton of gross shit. And when I had them as coworkers walking into the lunchroom smelled like death.

Cute.

>Please only share dont repost so i can get get all the brownie points!! its not like i didnt draw this only to virtue signal and couldnt give less fucks about the message

Attached: 1564753390004.jpg (639x459, 48K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565276984564.jpg (1100x1700, 390K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565276959914.jpg (1100x1700, 249K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565276940407.jpg (1100x1700, 300K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565276922844.jpg (962x1560, 302K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565276934102.jpg (1100x1700, 357K)

my ancestor :)

Attached: FB_IMG_1565276979101.jpg (1214x1644, 219K)

worst comic ever

Based and red pilled user

He looks like an alien faced fag 56%er. Jesus what the fuck, no wonder he got bullied. He isn't even the right color for flippers.

Another leftist retard screeching at Spain even though we're still living in the same type of shit but with Filipinos in control.

Reminder that the first Filipino revolutionaries did not want independence but just equal treatment under Spain. Also, most revolts and uprising of earlier Filipinos were thwarted by "traitors". And it was only through the USA we were granted true independence. And even then the politicians wanted to have the US support us econonically even with the independence being given, but they said FUCK OFF and rightfully so.

These faggots that always blame the past have done nothing for the future of the country. Insread of looking forward on how to not be a 3rd world shithole, it is always someone else's fault from centuries or decades ago.

Pres. Quezon said
>I would rather have a government run like hell by Filipinos than a government run like heaven by Americans
I wonder if he still would have the same sebtiment if he could see us now and how far we've gone down to Filipino hell before screaming for the Americans to take us back.

Attached: 1550180264492.png (1280x720, 758K)

That's a nice comic

His origin story. Actually makes me somewhat sad. He is a faggot responsible for his own choices now as an adult but kids shouldnt be exposed to shit like this...especially when its mostly lies. I assume its lies or exaggerated as jewish teaching is wont to do.

FUCK I LOVE BEING DANISH. I cant even imagine how horrible it most be to live in 99% of the rest of the world. Fucking poor, gypsy, niggers, yellow fiends and sandcoons everywhere. Denmark with its 0.2% niggers, 0.4% yellow freaks and 5% sandnoggs feels pretty bad but those numbers are nothing compared to absolute SHITHOLES like the US.
Burgers why the fuck are you doing this to yourselves?

juice

Only a small island on the phillipines peope speak spanish, they call it "chabacano"

Lose another war

All beaners are retarded and think they're all descendants of comanche braves. Guess it sounds better than being the descendants of malnourished lazy shitskins baking in the mexican sun

wait, is this guy a flip or a native?

he is a 'poc', that's all that matters

Hapa/asian faggot, what a surprise

>Don't listen to him Jose, you will be sacrificed to the sun tomorrow, who needs sanitation and civilization?

wtf is this supposed to mean?

>GENGHIS dick

Attached: 1452753230565.gif (400x276, 559K)

Attached: it-may-not-be-a-perfect-system.png (500x658, 176K)

he is a shitskin. Does it matter what kind Tysker?

DAS RITE

>hey, guys, you don't have to rip the hearts out of virgins in order to appease deities
How could we have done that to them.

>M-muh blacked

He said while watching pic related

Attached: B1W.gif (430x335, 2.1M)

So I've figured it out - this guy is a filipino, the niggers of asia. They're all dumb, untalented, prone to violence, and incapable of existing without huge gibsmedats. He probably hears stuff about Asian Americans and their success from white people all the time, but when they talk about that, they're not talking about the smaller asian countries, like Laos and the Phillipines, they're talking about Han Chinese and Japanese and Korean.

tl;dr, other asians are better than him so he wants free things

Liberals get attacked even if they try their best to suck antiracism cock. no matter what they do it will be wrong to this kind of migrant.
I'm curious how they deal with it

I gotta admit, the ghosties part made me chuckle. I feel rather bad for that guy though. He obviously resents and hates us because of a feeling of insecurity.

>implying all whites are the 0.1% extreme fucking leftist hipster vegans
Faggot comic writer
Too busy criticizing whites to critique the real problems in the world

Asians are part Neanderthal too

Where he lives, that is to say in the most privileged areas of America, this very well might be the typical White person he interacts with. I doubt he ever met a working class White in his life.

>only a certain group of people are allowed to cook and eat that people's food
>recipes can't be altered at all

Attached: okay dude.jpg (1600x1143, 601K)

>draw aesthetic aryans
>nah this is bad
>im gonna draw buttfuck ugly trannies and hairy women minorities instead !
lmao

I envy you but you're a small country. Trapped between Sweden and Germany.