The holocaust happened, deal with it

I come from a long line of holocaust survivors.
And I'm sick of Jow Forums denying the holocaust with trivial evidence.
I've heard the stories from the survivors, it's real.
Your precious Hitler was a mass murderer.
What will it take to convince you?

Attached: ann-ashtag.jpg (1280x720, 301K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tn8d2vEslCM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat
bitchute.com/video/tvHBX5MHeoTI/
youtube.com/watch?v=v3JdI7Ahp3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A lampshade

show me 6 million dead bodies in mass graves then I might give it some attention.

You have no idea how much we wish the holocaust actually happened

Attached: 1534399082801.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

It was easy to spread the holocaust hoax because most people think that exterminating Jews is a pretty reasonable thing to want to do.

How about any physical evidence at all instead of easily forged (((records)))?

The holocaust happened. It was a jewish crime against the nations of Europe.

>What will it take to convince you?
if it happens again

Proofs.

Attached: 1545926650644.jpg (731x1024, 134K)

Based

Attached: 1556544442501.jpg (942x750, 368K)

I don't give two shits about dead jews

Can you explain why do they all tweet about hating white people? I know you'll say jews aren't white, but don't they still self-identify as white?

Attached: 0.jpg (720x694, 53K)

They identify as white when they're telling us to hate ourselves and destroy our own nation and then they go back to being Jewish to advocate their own interests.
youtube.com/watch?v=tn8d2vEslCM

Dude, you can literally go to one Auschwitz, arguably the most infamous death camp, and be SHOWN what happened during the Holocaust and what happened in these camps

Would you be happy then? I can assure you, they wouldn't be showing documents to you there

Has anyone seen the French kike recently?
I miss arguing with him, I'm fiending for my daily dose of pilpul.
I used to argue with him every day at 6am eastern time when he clocked in. My morning dookie hasn't been the same ever since.

>The holocaust happened, deal with it.
It didn't, but I wish it would have.

>I come from a long line of holocaust survivors
Top lmao

Roflmao, please share us your stories, user, we might become convinced.

Oh gawd I'm sick of it too. My grandfather was starved to the point he had to eat his own legs to survive. He was able to escape by pole vaulting over the fence and running to freedom. Why are white people so toxic to the stories of us poor jews.

I wish we would exclude Anne Frank from these conversations. She was just a child, and was more prolific writing her diary at 13 than any Jewish author.

>I come from a long line of holocaust survivors.

Sad that jew survived.

>Your precious Hitler was a mass murderer.
you don't seem to understand, the holocoast indeed didn't happen, but we wish it did

>anecdotes
>"trivial evidence"

Nice bait, but your tone kinda gives you away. Be less shitposty next time.

Attached: 1545657478072.jpg (273x153, 39K)

No

Yes the camp that looks exactly like a holding camp in which the killing of Jews is only inferred by the people guiding you through the camp.

Retard.

i know myself, i think...
1) i question the holy six million. I mean, it could be 5 million? it could be 1 million? not saying it DIDNT happen, just that i think the number could be off, a little or a lot
2) putting people in JAIL in many countries, just for supposing 5 million instead of six million? that doesnt make people less suspicious, it makes them MORE suspicious
3) remember the human soap? proven fake after medical science learned how to test it. the human skin lampshades?? goatskin. the uboat crews? never had human jew hair socks. thats a lotta lies.
4) why are the jews so special? not to be rude, but, estimates run from 40 to even 60 million deaths worldwide, when civilians are included. OTHER races suffered too.
5) why dont i have to "never forget !!" about POL-POT and his (millions) killing fields??? why isnt THAT more than just a FOOTNOTE.
6) the israeli jews? have committed atrocities on their neighbors, that would make the "real nazis" blush. WHILE we are at it? how EXACTLY did "lord balfour" and "churchill" have the authority to carve up other sovereign countries, to "give to" the isrealis? how did that work exactly? thats like "me" giveing someone else my neighbors garage... its not mine to give, and its not YOURS if i "give" it to you.
7) jewish media and journalists? definitely have a lot odf them that take this "tone" just LECTURING everyone else, like a parent talking to children. Constantly claiming they are better than other races because GOD said so. Sounds ab awful LOT like the NAZIS in germany !!
==============================
gonna pinch this off, its already too long, but, you get the idea.

wooden

doors

First convince me why I should care if it happened at all in the first place

So?
It's a historical event, like the Mongol invasions and the Armenian genocide.
And more distant from me and you by the day.

How 'bout the Palestinian holocaust?
Death camps galore.

A long line of what?

Well said OP. As a 26 year old holocaust survivor I am tired of fighting with bigots who deny my suffering. We should get reparations for what we had to go through.

>We should get reparations for what we had to go through.
QUESTION: I understand germany had to pay reparations after ww2... why did they have to pay it a second time? then a THIRD time? (look it up... paid 3 times (so far) and it gets more expensive each time. inflation i guess. Its about MONEY pure and simple.

Stop denying the Holocaust and the Jewish participation in it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenrat

Attached: jr.jpg (334x500, 42K)

Wir Woll'n Beweise
bitchute.com/video/tvHBX5MHeoTI/

Keep shit posting ! I will NEVER believe...COPE with it white nigger.

Attached: 20190806_073811.jpg (240x250, 24K)

>they still self-identify as whites

Attached: Oh my sweet Summer Child.png (550x297, 172K)

>dies of typhus
>blames whitey

Attached: 25d1544891e011b6a4e14437dc25e1ffcaec33ffaeef36346171ab3efa0d02cc.jpg (810x1080, 175K)

>don't they self identify as white
AHAHAHAHAHAGA faggot.
No they don't. They only use 'hello fellow white people' to shame whites into dooming themselves, giving up their culture and pride like
says.

As soon as some goes 'Aye yo, you white dough boi' it's all 'nononononono I'm a JEW, I'm NOT white, shut up.' Jews will name themselves, happily, to deflect their self made criticism.

>long line of holocaust survivors.
that sentence doesn't make sense. That implies they have survived many Holoausts.
Like, I come from a long line of farm owners. My father had a farm, my grandfather had a farm and his fathers also had farms":

Wow. An OG crisis actor. So is this an AMA?

Attached: Screenshot (66).png (1920x1080, 2M)

Attached: FB_IMG_1562767428509.jpg (480x309, 21K)

>wooden doors

>trivial evidence.
>heard stories from 100% trustworthy jews with 0 reasons to lie.

Uh hu.

Didn't happen. Kys Jew

Attached: 1565223089913.jpg (790x960, 115K)

Eva Brauns diary was a fake written after the war. It doesn't look good for Allies.

why do jews deny that they did the Bolshevik Revolution, which killed far more people than the pathetic holocaust

You survived the masturbation machine

>what are furnaces for 500$

She wasn't executed because she could work.

>starves as a result of allied starvation bombings and civilian targeting
>blames the germans

Attached: 988f3efa6798d0d4654e5abee4bf7c2b79b3e32b3d4e777bfc11476627c27cc1.png (523x265, 92K)

>doesn't know jews were burned at the stake

Attached: 1557900020802.jpg (630x628, 139K)

Well can we make it happen again sometime soon. If it happens a second time ill believe you op. Just can we go for double the jews this time?

If Hitler really managed to kill 6 million of you, that makes him a God.

Yup

All Jews are historic victims of goy persecution

The Holocaust was real but it did happen in the thousands and the gas chambers where used rarely. Only on the Jews who look really really non White.

For anyone who thinks the Nanjing Massacre happened. It is false too. The Nanjing massacre killed only 5 thousand Chinese. It is a lie that it killed almost a million.

>denying the holocaust with trivial evidence
See, that's the problem. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
"What will it take to convince you?"
Anecdotal evidence don't cut it.

Attached: dexterproof.jpg (250x236, 11K)

Attached: get in loser we're invading the world.jpg (800x551, 263K)

>I come from a long line of holocaust survivors.
lol
Is it a family business?

the evidence should speak for itself, you shouldn't have to convice me

youtube.com/watch?v=v3JdI7Ahp3o

Attached: Readers-digest-feb-43.jpg (631x473, 42K)

Absolutely fucking based

Attached: A78117AC-CBD0-4EA5-854D-6502D97AD597.jpg (395x401, 62K)

Truth never fears investigation, thus you kikes are lying by your own admission.

Attached: wearitproudly.png (264x310, 109K)

no you didn't.

I didn'rclock in at any particular time ,although it was often after lunctime here. I have no idea what time taht is in your shillfactory in moscow.
You didn't argue - you bullshitted. you told lies, and pumped out tired old crap that has been debunked for decades.

you never saw any pilul, you just didn't recognise actual arguments, with actual facts.

I have not missed you. no one would. I have been on holiday touring the atlantic seabord from La Rochelle to Hendaye, with no tech, no wifi, no intenet. It has been refreshing. I have come back with a new attitude - fuck you.

fuck you and all the idiot deniers. You talk crap, post crap, think crap and believe crap. That is your loss. I have no time for you. you may go and fuck yourself with barbed wire.

The reason Holocaust denial is illegal is to make sure it never happens again.

FPBP

Attached: k7ovryg5fg831.jpg (720x720, 66K)

well she didn't have much else to do hiding in the attic from murderous nazis...

she was classified as an adult for slave labour by the nazis. why leave her out - if she had been a child they would have killed her on the day she arrived at Auschwitz, like the 79 children on her train who were under 15 years old and were murdered that day.

>long line

You don't know what that means, do you.

>you don't seem to understand, the holocoast indeed did happen, but we wish it had been even bigger

fixed that for you.

don't be stupid, tell the truth.

then denying that jews started the Bolshevik revolution and both World Wars should also be illegal

would work.

Metal doors on the gas chambers at Mathaisen, and madjaneck

doors ont eh doorways in teh room now in teh little buner that was once a morgue and crem at auschwitz are not even int eh original doorways, and are not the original doors.

this is a meme that only morons use. do some research and grow up.

>long line of holocaust survivors
>Survivors
Huh?

>i'Ve HeArD tHe StOrIeS fRoM tHe SuRvIvOrS, iT's ReAl!!!!!!!!!!! mUh 600000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

a fucking documented evidence would be enough, but the deeper you dig in their narrative the more you come across forged "evidences"

Attached: 1564302654616.png (1044x640, 702K)

If jews are not monsters how can anyone explain the claw marks on fucking concrete walls in Auschwitz?

>believes lying jews
You're probably too stupid to know that's a democrat flag.

>Cremating 6 million bodies is feasible

Nobody really thinks the holocaust didn’t happen retard. They’re just seeking attention. Its the 6 million. 6 million Jews didn’t die during the holocaust.

Yes they did it's a known fact.
Same with the gas chambers.
It's all real.
Cope harder incel.

Attached: jew-web.jpg (2040x2689, 2.45M)

Anne looks so happy in that pic.

I'm a 10th generation Potato Famine Survivor.

Where's my reparations?

Attached: images[1].jpg (246x205, 10K)

>a long line of Holocaust survivors
>My father survived the Holocaust
>And his Father before him
>and his father before him
>and his Father before him
>and his Father before him survived a great shoah
>One day, I hope I too can survive my own holocaust

Attached: tiresome.jpg (807x659, 37K)

6000000.0 jews died exactly. how could you question such a well known fact? how could you not trust the approved survivors? they are honest people who deserve reparations, goy!

Attached: 1562523246069.jpg (1024x387, 78K)

Attached: 1517435270770.png (710x644, 817K)

>I Come from a long line of homocaust survivors

Inherited trauma? :D OK Shlomo

Show me in the Nuremburg trials where is happened.

your precious jews are a bunch of liars and thieves, deal with it.