Why's the quality down so much lately? All they do is cat fight on air

Why's the quality down so much lately? All they do is cat fight on air.
>they're going to have to do this for the rest of their lives
Has this finally dawned on them, and that's where all the stress is coming from?

Attached: Zo7PEAI5_400x400.png (345x345, 183K)

There's too many eyes on them to edge post like they used to. It used to be drunk extoposting, now that they cant do that they have to just repeat the same old talking points over and over. I still listen but it's sad that it'll never be what it used to be

This new tactic saying the TRS guys are stressed is an interesting shill. Mike has always gotten fake-ish mad at Sven ever since they started recording in the studio where he can be distracted by Sven's producing. Its a shtick they knowingly do. On top of that ever since the paywall wen't up these guys make a living off their media and activism, I think they're prepared and want to do this for the rest of their lives.

>Why...
discarded
Sage

>watching a Jew do an o&a skit knockoff and talk about white nationalist stuff
Wew lad

>tfw the 2014 death panel is dead and never coming back....

Attached: 20190807_200309.jpg (2560x1440, 1.07M)

I've been listening from the beginning and I agree with you, the quality of the show has recently declined. It is hard to do a political-entertainment show with nothing but blackpills coming out of the political situation.

On the bright side, the new FTN format with Ethnarch has turned out great, lots of new deep-dives on complex historical topics. It's almost like having a new Myths of 20c podcast focused on American history and politics.

I listen but cannot watch the video, they are all hideously ugly, esp mcnabb.

So these kikes have a full blown studio now eh? Totally not being funded by feds.

I like him, but he looks like one of those albino niggers.

No they have a basement with some microphones you faggot.

Mike is a jew you trs shill faggot.

Attached: 365a1a85dafb71fb8a8885702a2c26c11b4ae60378affb936595715abe7cda76.jpg (717x960, 137K)

There’s no chemistry between sven and mike. I used to love the show but now I cringe more than I laugh.

I dont really listen anymore but their monday show was great.

Larry is the best TRSer

Who isn't a jew to you D&C shills? You're the kind of person that would call Hitler a jew shill as he personally empties a gas canister into a room full of jews.

show hasn't been very good since azz left

>Whataboutism

Attached: 241664c44ac2f78818d1775d769514490afbb0d9860c146807f308300d9e4642.jpg (599x450, 56K)

Azzmador has his own show on the dailystormer.

just fuck off. They are great and i enjoy listening to them. Except they need to re-read might is right. I don't understand how they think it's a satire.

He actually took a DNA test and he is 100% non jewish European. I suspect you'll never answer but if TRS are jew shills who isn't? Who should we listen to?

>it's not possible to lie about a DNA test
kys retard

>He actually took a DNA test and he is 100% non jewish European.
You mean the company that admitted to putting fake jewish and black DNA on white nationalist DNA profiles? I wonder why they skipped over him?

>I suspect you'll never answer but if TRS are jew shills who isn't?
The white dissident movement. I could ask the same of you considering how gleefully you lot reacted to 8gag getting shut down.

Attached: 93304f45d720bb264dbbd9d0f89689ffdf58f7277e83944a983bdc8f50b4ee13.png (500x636, 409K)

>lately

Attached: 8bde764687d64460f8b74ee91213c572472ba5acd3885078ca3520ebff75bffb.jpg (640x645, 142K)

Lmao so true. McNabb said once the reason that he's so ugly is his face went through a windshield during a car crash and hjad to be reconstructed.

No idea what Mike's excuse is lol.

>TRS

Attached: 1563200876237.jpg (522x513, 81K)

You people really listen to that buffoon? Dude is a lifelong criminal and derelict.

How exactly would you do that? He posted the results.

He's Serbian

Mkke and Sven are literally at eachothers throats constantly. They're going to kill one another on air. Alex will then inherit TDS and it'll turn into a dixie cycling non sequitur hour with 2 paid subscribers who simply forgot to cancel.

Either that or the show will just turn into an hour of sven being confused and frustrated by modern technology and complaining loudly about it in the middle of the most interesting point Mike makes all show.

>you see, this all ties back to the jewish psyche which is all laid out in front of you if you read Philip Ro...
>Holy shit can you NOT?
>Read Philip Roth's boo...
>Holy shit the button! Just fucking... holy shit.

He is literally a Jew and has admitted it on air. His wife is a Jew that works for B'nai Brith and loves trannies.

He never explained why his wife knew and appeared on the show, they just obfuscated until everyone forgot. Tt's amazing anyone listens to these faggots.

>I swear these results are mine, goy!
holy fuck you're stupid

>they're going to have to do this for the rest of their lives
I give the show two months tops at this point, especially after the fight in last paywall episode. I've been talking to some people from the old forums and from what they gather, Sven's wife has taken the kids and went to live with her parents. It seemed to have something to do with Mike stealing food from their house. After they came for the second hour, it looked like Sven had been crying. I can't imagine the podcast is going to look good in a custody hearing. At least Sven can still live off his parents' business, but Mike has literally nothing to fall back on. I can't say I envy these fucking losers.

300,000 unique visits a month, Mike said in the most recent 'Strike and Mike'. If 10% of them are paycucks (representing), that's $30K / month, enough for a few salaries and a studio. They probably get more, since they can pay Alex and JayOh.

How retarded to you have to be to think that candles at the table make someone a jew? I've seen that setup in countless homes.

>Having a computer, green screen, mics and mixing equipment means you're funded by feds
go commit die

>Shut it down the goyim know!

Attached: kikeenoch3.jpg (1289x450, 132K)

Attached: 64febd75752164bb1421a36622042980921bf6a329075f1a4fcff3bcf4a16361.jpg (1024x644, 236K)

>WE DON'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL
>WE WOULD NEVER DO ANYTHING AT ALL
>WE WOULD NEVER SUPPORT ANYONE EVER DOING ANYTHING
>ANTIFA DOES THINGS
I understand that they got eyes on them but this shit is so boring and frankly cucked.

Didn't Enoch get exposed working as the computer tech at some Mossad front comapny?

What that screaming faggot yelling about Nigger murders.

He was working at the jidf American branch

The first twenty minutes of every show is about microphones and headphones. Figure that shit out before you go on air. Figure that shit out before you go on.

Also Mike had that call with the people doing a holocaust denial propoganda price and fucked up all the stories, and totally got the masturbation machine thing completely wrong.

I was kind of embarrassed because the actual story is way funnier.

Yeah I’ve seen the ridiculous meme before. You’re an idiot. Plenty of non kikes have candles at their dinner table year round.

I was about to post this, all organized alt-right movements were controlled opposition.

Attached: 1562870730902.gif (442x320, 978K)