Canadian Kevin O'Leary spends $1,000 a day on food

>cnbc.com/2019/08/07/how-much-kevin-oleary-says-spends-on-food-each-day.html

>“Shark Tank” star Kevin O’Leary may give out smart saving and investment advice, but he admits he sets a “bad example” when it comes to his food budget.

>“I’m on the road all week, five days a week all across Canada. I’m spending about $1,000 a day on food,” or $7,000 a week, O’Leary tells CNBC Make It.

>While he recognizes his food spending habits may sound “crazy” to most, for him — it’s just Canadian. In O’Leary’s world, business lunches, dinners and even breakfast meetings are the norm in order to make deals happen.

>“For example, today’s breakfast cost me about $200,” O’Leary told CNBC Make It in July in Toronto. “It is very expensive to eat healthy in Canada.”

>“If you are just starting your career, look at your paycheck and do not spend more than 40% of your after-tax paycheck on food,” he says.

>And if you want to be “smart,” he says, keep your grocery expenses at 30% of your biweekly paycheck and do intermittent fasting four days a week at a minimum.

>“If you really want to save money, fast for an entire six days [a week] and eat only one night a week, ” he advises.

>(When O’Leary himself was younger, he even managed to afford groceries on his second date with his now-wife Linda. “I went to the grocery store and bought some lettuce and canola oil so we could make a salad together in the kitchen,” O’Leary previously told CNBC Make It. “We had a great time and we got to know each other a little bit.”)

The Canadian government is pushing veganism and entomophagy (eating bugs) as state enforced orthodoxy. Kevin O'Leary, a fucking leaf, of Shark Tank and worth $400M, is now featured in Bloomberg articles for billionaires about how expensive it is to afford food in Canada.

What the FUCK is going on in Canada?

Attached: leaf leary $1000 day food.png (1952x1472, 926K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_Quebec_Maple_Syrup_Producers#Strategic_reserve
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If this guy isn't a Jew; well then he might as well be.

Isn't everyone in Canada spending $1000/day on food?

Attached: 1549557634576.png (1069x684, 422K)

Booze and coke is expensive

Not the spree killer teens.

Attached: vignendra-ariyarajah.jpg (1236x820, 63K)

Tell oleary to post food prices

>eats expensive meals and treats them as a business expense you can write off
>tells goyim to starve themselves

LMAO even billionaires are complaining

that's saying something!

This

>Eat bugs, goy

Attached: eat insects goy.png (1106x1310, 771K)

And i bet he writes it all off in his taxes too. God i hate these fucks and the idiots who watch this crap.

>“If you really want to save money, fast for an entire six days [a week] and eat only one night a week, ” he advises.
o-ok...

Attached: Halloween-Decorations-Skeleton.jpg (1200x1600, 421K)

SOMEONE POST THE IN STORE PRICES TMM

There is nothing stopping you from using an LLC to write off basically everything and have little to no tax liability.

I realize food is expensive in Canada, to pay for the "free healthcare"... , but $1k a day seems excessive

>But one area that he says people should not go cheap on is grocery shopping — everyone should invest in buying good quality food no matter how little you make, he says.

>“Food is the engine of the body. You should think about what you’re putting into your mouth every day.”

>In fact, if O’Leary were to start a business today, it would likely revolve around healthy food, he recently told CNBC Make It. "The margins in Canada are fantastic thanks to Supply Management. Where as European or American food producers have miniscule margins of 5-15%, in Canada you can command 60-70% margins or about triple. It's just fantastic".

>“I love this profit potential,” he says. “And I’ll tell you one thing right now, people want to eat healthy food all of a sudden. Insects. Meatless Meat. Dairy-less Dairy. Even people that have dogs, they want to feed them healthy foods too. Something in healthy foods is a great place to make money [today].”

Attached: kevin oleary.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>>And if you want to be “smart,” he says, keep your grocery expenses at 30% of your biweekly paycheck and do intermittent fasting four days a week at a minimum.
I can't imagine spending 1200 USD on food per month, even if I was living in Iceland. Do people actually do this?

Yup. Business people do this all the time. Especially at the higher levels.

Take your buddies out. Drink a shit ton. Eat steaks. Call it a business meeting. Push the cost onto your company. Go back and demand 1 ply toilet paper because it will save the company money.

Holy shit, 40% of my take home would be $1670 a month. That's $500 more than my mortgage. On a month where we eat out a ton, I barely spend $1,000.

Check out how the Milk Mafia rapes Canadians

>Gouda Cheese
$30/kg
>Maple Syrup Cheddar
$50/kg
>Sharp Cheddar
$80/kg

What is it like in Poland, $20/kg?

Attached: $80:kg cheddar cheese.png (1100x739, 1.33M)

>>In fact, if O’Leary were to start a business today, it would likely revolve around healthy food, he recently told CNBC Make It. "The margins in Canada are fantastic thanks to Supply Management. Where as European or American food producers have miniscule margins of 5-15%, in Canada you can command 60-70% margins or about triple. It's just fantastic".
Whew Canadian lads, your shit is proper fucked.

I spend $10 on ribeye steak everyday.
It’s fine if you live an active lifestyle and drink lots of water.
If you’re a couch potato, or on the fat side, eating steak everyday will probably fuck you up or make you sick.

A simple dinner at Boston Pizza (founded by a fellow Shark Tank host) for a family (2 adults and 3 kids) in Canada costs about $600 after tax, tip and environmental fees.

Attached: $600 boston pizza meal 1.png (436x1156, 187K)

Groceryjew thread

Attached: FAE62205-6B5D-4398-947A-9BABF59C1993.jpg (1200x838, 229K)

>spend less than 30% of your paycheck on groceries

What in the absolute fuck am I reading? I spend $600/month on groceries married with 2 kids.... that's 10% of my paycheck.

So in Canada you spend 30% on groceries, 50% on rent/mortgage? Lmao

That's without any alcoholic beverage.

A Peppermint Mojito will run you about $20 a pop.

Attached: $600 boston pizza meal 2.png (422x1260, 177K)

wtf

>putting canola oil on a salad

Attached: 656865.jpg (765x501, 32K)

Do they force you to pay the (((Kosher))) tax on all your groceries in Canada? I'm really pissed off about the fucking Kosher tax right now.

I wish.
I spend between 6 and 8 billion per meal on food :(

>mortgage/rent

Rent my friend. No Leaf has been able to "get" into the housing market because the average house costs $1-3M (and $1M buys you a 500 sq ft cuck shed). A 300 sq ft micro-condo in Toronto will run you a cool half million.

Attached: $3m leaf mansion.png (694x693, 644K)

Wait wait wait. Wait.
>food costs $1000 a day in leafland
>only eat high quality
>fast six days a week if you have to
>margins are 12 times that of real countries
Methinks the dogfuckers oughtta storm the grain silos. Y'all's being hornswaggled.

In US it’s $20/lb for good cheese- it’s not unreasonable.
Get into a high paying field or start your own business if you want the finer things in life. Nobody owes you anything.

If you have body fat it is easy as fuck, longest I went was 14 days with no food, 4 of which didnt even include water.

If you're skinny as fuck then no.

Check out this site

www.crackshackormansion.com

See if you can tell literal crack shacks apart from multi-million dollar mansions in Canada.

Attached: $3m leaf mansion 2.png (684x665, 682K)

>Do they force you to pay the (((Kosher))) tax on all your groceries in Canada? I'm really pissed off about the fucking Kosher tax right now.
Explain.

Yep.
Chinks have been fucking vancouver over for a loooooooong time.

Yeah. My fiance and I get a CSA for $50/month. 2 deliveries of 12-13 different veggies, more than we can eat. We typically end up making a few veggie pizzas just so we don't waste it. We get our protein, milk, cheese, etc. at Lidl / Aldi for about $200/mo.

What the fuck are these people buying?

Nice try Leaf, but burgers can get gouda cheese for $3/lbs and cheddar for $2/lbs.

Attached: mutt post.png (339x452, 351K)

Starve goy, we need tax dollars for Israel.

How about a bungalow in rural Ontario?

>$850,000

It's not just Vancouver.

Attached: 850k leaf mansion.png (1910x1106, 1.27M)

It's spreading across the country - Vancouver finally put a chink tax up on vacant homes, so now Calgary, Toronto, hell even Halifax are being chinkified.
Our faggot PM welcomes this shit - completely bought and paid for by the CPC.

Attached: jt.jpg (570x411, 62K)

Meanwhile organized crime breaks into cheese factories and fences them to pizzerias.

Yes, cheese heists are a thing in Canada.

Attached: leaf cheese heists.png (870x1028, 779K)

>Five wheels of gouda

Zoom Zoom my dudes

Attached: trudeau cripple 10.jpg (620x400, 69K)

call him a dumbass jew but fasting is fucking great. i do three-day fasts followed by one eating day, gotten so fucking lean, breaking through 10% bf currently.

As long as they don't fuck with our strategic maple syrup reserves, I'm cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federation_of_Quebec_Maple_Syrup_Producers#Strategic_reserve

Attached: beaver revolution.png (1875x1777, 1.01M)

Thumbs up on the one ply!

My food for the week is 30 to 50 bucks.

Can you do a single pushup

you don't eat money, silly burger.

>As long as they don't fuck with our strategic maple syrup reserves, I'm cool.

Amazing security you have there.

>Great Canadian Maple Syrup Heist

>The Great Canadian Maple Syrup Heist is an informal name for a months-long robbery between 2011–12 of nearly 3,000 tons of maple syrup, valued at C$18.7 million from a storage facility in Quebec. The facility was operated by the Federation of Quebec Maple Syrup Producers (French: Fédération des producteurs acéricoles du Québec, FPAQ) who represent 77% of the global maple syrup supply,[1] and have been compared to a cartel.[2] Adjusted for inflation (2018) this heist was the most valuable in Canadian history.

Attached: maple heist.png (852x1344, 1.1M)

Tell the fat bastard to go set a good example and go vegan...or eat grass or whatever shit vegans do.

The Canadian way is self sufficiency, if you’re buying your food you don’t belong here.

I hate this faggot.

it's working out great for me too. im 6'2 and im near my 130 pound beach body perfection

No you retard you buy it.

Can't help people with sticky fingers.

Who cares about syrup?
Vermont makes syrup.

They eat meat-less burgers now (insects can't feel pain).

>webm related

Attached: leaf burgers.webm (900x506, 2.93M)

I can curl and bench press you.

>My food for the week is 30 to 50 bucks.
silly burger - my food for the week consists of things like bread, eggs, cheese, bacon.
Are your jewish overlords forcing you to eat greenbacks now?

Attached: always.jpg (398x387, 26K)

at the same time? otherwise not impressed

Attached: starving leafs.png (488x436, 204K)

I wonder how much some of you probably spend on deliveries lmfao.

Attached: instore.jpg (800x600, 86K)

Attached: food price sadist mural.jpg (750x563, 175K)

in other words he eats his pasta with sauce

tfw..his money for the day would last me a month

I always love these rags to riches stories. These delusional billionaires will tell people "If I can do it, anyone can!!", then you go and check their wiki page and about 80 percent of them hail from upper middle class to wealthy families.

How is it healthy to eat insects, meatless meat, and dairy-less dairy?

eat bugs goyim!

Attached: (((goy))).gif (220x220, 744K)

try to find a food product in your house, hell even a food handling product (plastic wrap/aluminum foil) that hasn't had the kosher excise tax applied. companies have to pay some kike rabbit to do voodoo and make the food ok for jews to eat and the goyim pay for it with increased prices. there used to be just the first two symbols, the K and the U ones, but the goyim knowing intensified so you end up with pic related.

Attached: kosher.png (490x390, 134K)

walnut sauce to be exact

They want a lifeless life

I'm spending a large part of my income towards my mortgage. I'm already doing intermittent fasting for the past year. I'm already being FLEECED by this God awful government Trudeau and his scam gang has created. You're telling me that a man like Leary wants everyone else do the same? This isn't good at all. It sure shows everyone in the world how awful Canada is. AND THEY KEEP BRINGING IN MORE PEOPLE.

Attached: 1561149740490.jpg (500x500, 72K)

Wife and I spend on average 1000/month on groceries. This does not factor alcohol. We rarely dine out.

What gets me is all the poors and middle class fags that eat up the bullshit from guys like Leary year after year, decade after decade and they're still poor as shit after all the money and time wasted on shitty books and seminars.

two, actually

fasting has addled my brain so i cant even reply properly

something tells me is trolling but i’m ~170 at 6’1

>subversive
I hate these rats.

this was the same guy saying that people didn't need to own cars anymore

I really REALLY hope someone freaks out and starts firebombing those empty lots to teach the land hoarding assholes a lesson. Under no circumstances should entire city blocks be owned by the same person without so much as a single soul living in one

Ypu should lift and eat user. 170 is too light at your height. I'm sitting at 195 @ 5'11 and feel too skinny.

Attached: dRCP3ENF_400x400.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Its all memes, this guy has been relentlessly shitposting this forever. Seriously go check the archives for /cic/ and you'll see hundreds of threads dedicated to this autism and 90% of the time someone ends up posting in store prices then he deletes the thread or just makes a new one

You guys are properly fucked. That's nuts. If I spent $600 at Boston's I could feed a party of 30 people

>It's all memes

A dozen eggs cost $8.79 + tax + tip in Canada

Attached: $8.79 EGGS.png (1412x882, 1.24M)

A stalk of celery is $10

Attached: $10 celery.png (690x524, 757K)

>link from Jow Forums
>flash application on site
nah, think i'll pass on this game.

I don't monitor our food spending because we're all super busy. When I budgeted, we spent around $400 a month on groceries for 3 people and $250 eating out. We could definitely eat cheaper, but we don't.

I get eggs for a dollar. Walshart has 18 for $1.18

Fasting is patrician tier you should be doing it probably anyway unless you're a fitizen

Attached: 1563694025816.jpg (540x564, 98K)

How much is chicken breast?

In Canada it's $20-40/kg

Attached: $39-chicken-trudeau-approved.jpg (2976x1890, 2.31M)

What's with the disingenious edits you made to the text?
le epic trole

150 5'11 here. Am i gonna be ok?

Around $4 a pound so maybe $9 a kg. It can be had for a little less on sale. I usually buy grass fed beef at $10 a kg but it can be had for $6 in the shitty form. Met is still somewhat expensive, as is fish.

These are all suburban Texas prices, it can vary about 30-50% across the country which is higher in more costly places to live.

Even small cities/towns are getting fucked

Your crappy war time houses from the 40s go for 300k-400k. And a decent house 500-700k.

Most of which are bought up by other real estate companies who churn them out to rent at minimum $2,000/month +Utilities

Fellow Canadians it is very easy to steal groceries just use the self check out

I eat like a king Solomon for peanuts a month

i squat lmao2plaet and push press 185. I do want bigger legs but i fucking love being lean. my face gets fat before anything else and I hate it.