This is what happened when a conqueror race stopped conquering

A show jumper believed to have been viciously kidnapped from her farm in South Africa has been found brutally murdered nearby with her body dumped in a sand mine.
Meghan Cremer, 30, was found after police arrested three suspects driving her stolen white Toyota Auris with one allegedly wearing clothing with blood stains on them.
Miss Cremer disappeared on Saturday evening and when she did not turn up for work with her brother Paul at his bakery in Cape Town she was reported missing to police.
Close friend and riding school instructor Linda Mohr said Meghan lived at the Vaderlandsche Rietvlei stud farm in Philippi a suburb of Cape Town where Linda teaches riding.
She had last spoken to her a few hours before she vanished on Saturday and Meghan told her she was 'all snuggled up and ready for bed' with her new dog, a Jack Russell.
However when Linda returned later the dog was outside her home and there was no sign of Meghan or her car.
CCTV footage showed the avid horse rider leaving the house at 6.30pm that day but she was not seen again and never showed up for work on Monday at her brother's bakery.
It is believed she could have been ambushed at the farm and murdered and her body dumped and car stolen.
Police spokesman FC van Wyk said that on Wednesday three suspects aged 27, 34, and 35, had been arrested in her car and that they would all appear before magistrates today.
He said: 'Our investigation and search operation led us to a sand mine on a Philippi farm this morning around 1am where the body of the missing person was found.

Attached: MeghanCremer.jpg (634x476, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/9K9qa
historyreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/List-Farm-Murders-of-Whites-South-Africa.pdf
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=746:how-many-blacks-died-under-apartheid-rsa&catid=89:apartheid-eng&Itemid=147
genocidewatch.net/2014/05/03/gregory-h-stanton-biography/
archive.li/wnnGv
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s
bitchute.com/video/qDW4BUU82hPb/
bitchute.com/video/lLPztvJRfl7J/
bitchute.com/video/PWDPUiVgPiC4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143584182
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM
armslist.com/posts/10237255/northern-ky-rifles-for-sale--chinese-sks
armslist.com/posts/10194414/wilmington-north-carolina-rifles-for-sale--chinese-66type56-1-jra-build
countrystudies.us/south-africa/3.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background
youtu.be/NzKejJIwieE?t=4m20s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking hell

Attached: 1558861555564.jpg (1600x1076, 208K)

Bump
We need to build our own communities, because as atomized individuals without connections, we will get nowhere. All we will be is easy prey. archive.fo/9K9qa

I liked this story more when I thought “show jumper” meant a horse, and I thought murdered was an odd choice of word for killing an animal.

>hard working
>owns a bakery
>ambushed by niggers

For fucks sake.
every 1 of us they kill we kill 10 until it stops. only when it stops will WE stop.

Sick of this this. Getting nigger fatigued every day.

>feeding horses from your hand
bitch got what she deserved

Oy veyyyy goy, don't you know collectivism is COMMUNISM? Just let Jordan Peterson and co. keep your room clean, that's all. Identity politics is ebil.

Are you a retard or do you just play one on Jow Forums ?

>polish education

>a white nigger enters the thread

Attached: temp.png (1131x1171, 274K)

Imagine Levi in South Africa, constantly afraid, trying to tel yourself things are okay. Your community is constantly checking on you just in case. Then bam your friends dead, brutally murdered.

645 page PDF of all White South African Farm Murders from 1994-2012 with pictures and/or links starting on page 54.
historyreviewed.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/List-Farm-Murders-of-Whites-South-Africa.pdf

Compare that to the Truth and Reconciliation Commission's count of Blacks killed
by All South African Securtity Forces under 50 years of Apartheid.
A WHOPPING 518
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=746:how-many-blacks-died-under-apartheid-rsa&catid=89:apartheid-eng&Itemid=147

Attached: Braam van Wyk.jpg (600x498, 49K)

What’s the official number?

i am not about to count how many whites have been killed. the comparison should be more well known though.

Official number of what?
Blacks killed during Apartheid or Whites killed since Apartheid ended ?

Do not lose hope my brothers. All you can do for now is prepare, stockpile, and improve your body and mind for the coming war. As of this time we are too weak in number to do much, but that is steadily changing. More and more are waking up.

Our enemies push us and push us because they know we are not the conquerors we once were. But biological instincts are hard to ignore. In time even some of the most faggoty leftist numales will be pushed hard enough to discover their innate whiteness and rejoin us. And we will welcome them with open arms as that is our way.

Our enemies continually attack us, but they forget. They forget we are the race that has created many of the comforts they now enjoyed. They forget we are the race that conquered and explored most of the known world. They forget we are the race that created the most destructive weapons on the planet and used them on our enemies to wipe out an entire city in the blink of an eye. Then three days later we did it again just to prove a point. They forget that country is now subservient to us for fear of pissing us off again.

But most of us all they forget that while we may argue, bicker, and even kill each other during times of peace. When our collective existence is threatened we stand united and rain down the wrath of an entire people until they are the ones that are forgotten.

Take care of yourselves and your family for now. And prepare. It is coming. I don't know when and we may not even be the ones to fight in it, but your descendants will. Get. them. ready.

South Africa general White Population Murder Stats: As of Jan 2017

30,000 white people killed out of a population of 4.5 million since 1994 ? (Official South African Crime Stats)SAPS
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
So that's the equivilent of 43.5 x 30,000= 1,305,000 White Americans killed since 1994.
------
Genocide Project is saying that the number is 70,000 White South Africans killed since 1994.

70,000 people out of a population of 4.5 million ? (Interpol / Genocidewatch.com Stats)
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
So that's the equivilent of 43.5 x 70,000= 3,045,000 White Americans killed since 1994.

These are Dr. Stanton's numbers.
Dr. Gregory Stanton who was the head of the United Nations Security Council's Rwandan Criminal Tribunal and the head of the Cambodian Genocide Project. He is saying that the number is 70,000 whites since 1994.
genocidewatch.net/2014/05/03/gregory-h-stanton-biography/
archive.li/wnnGv
I don't see why he would be lying, He is the leading expert in the world on genocide and runs/ran genocidewatch.net
------
NOW Karin Smith (radiofreesouthafrica.com) is saying the number is actually 120,000

120,000 people out of a population of 4.5 million ?
So that's the equivilent of 43.5 x 120,000= 5,220,000 White Americans killed since 1994.

Any way you slice it, and whoever's numbers you choose to use, this is the equivalent of almost 1.3 - 5.2 million US Whites being killed since 1994 (23 years)
That's the equivalent of 56,739 to 226,086 (141,412 avg) US Whites a year being murdered..

No matter who's numbers YOU choose to use it's insanity!

Why are Poles always retarded?

Whites killed by blacks

30,000-120,000
Depends who is doing the counting.

Only 44

Why do white people still live in SA anyway?

America is the only place that war will happen, other white countries are too cucked.

>Why do white people still live in SA anyway?
No countries will accept their asylum claims.

Why don't White South Africans just leave? (goto 1h4m45s) listen for 3 minutes
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU?t=1h4m45s

this will be a screenshot

Thanks jews for destroying South Africa.

You would think these people would be doing everything in their power to flee. Why do they continue to live among the apes? They're outnumbered. They're unarmed. Story after story like this.

>conqueror race
Colonization wasn't about conquering. It was about spreading Western values.

Attached: 1544382413060.jpg (364x528, 52K)

South African whites need to start slitting throats or shut the fuck up, because getting killed and then moaning about it on the internet does fuck all to change anything. It's just gay ass catharsis, we're all sitting in a masturbatory pity party circle-jerking on twitter while people with machetes come for our children.

Same goes for Americans and Europeans, for that matter. Live free or die.

Why don't americans fight against their oppressors? They're armed and oppressed but do nothing but accept gradually more and more oppression. Story after story like this.

Oh sure.. Just like we do in Merica right ? Pfft

To be fair, during the 80s and 90s, every faggot and sineadoconnor progressive was hating on Boers for the ebil apartheid. Motherfucking unwashed masses cheering as their brothers are dragged to the gallows.

Attached: 1565256629415m.jpg (1024x979, 125K)

Because Americans are by and large fat stupid retards who talk big but back it up with nothing. And an unhealthy chunk (pun intended) of the white population here unironically believes a dead Jewish rabbi is going to beam them up to the mothership any day now so they don't have to do shit. Christianity in America is either 100% globohomo or apocalyptic. I blame the lack of white action against their own oppression squarely on this Semitic filth. It did its intended job and paralyzed our people into inaction, causing them to either pretend the coming collapse is wonderful and deserved for being born with the Neo-Original Sin of having white skin or encouraging the collapse because they think the Jewish demon god will give them yummy yummy treats for it after we're all killed.

Read the rest of my post and not just the first sentence, you blob.

Wtf are you talking about retard? If my family wasn't armed to the teeth and we were unable to kill any bigger who meant us harm we would GTFO by any means necessary, not just complain about it on the internet like sitting ducks.

Attached: 1550081340251.png (599x541, 417K)

Ah I blobbed. Point taken.

I thought poles were a horse people? degenerated cosmopolitan

Attached: Kill the Boer.png (593x4000, 613K)

Decent response, to answer your question as to "why don't white South Africans leave" then it's probably because it will make them considerably poorer.
You can't sell your house/farm because everyone knows the government will expropriate it without compensation soon enough, and most of your capital is most likely in that property. Not to mention that moving from an effectively third world country to a first world one is ridiculously expensive if you care about doing things legally and not live like a dog on the street (and don't have an existing network of kin ready to help you in the country you're moving to).
Aside from being much poorer off there's also the whole thing about not wanting to abandon the place you, your parents, your grandparents, your grand grandparents and so on lived. Not to mention that exoduses often go poorly for the travelers if they are hated among the locals (see for example Germans in Czechoslovakia and Poland after WWII), especially locals as fierce as feral niggers.

Attached: Kill the Boer3.jpg (521x2552, 758K)

The three suspects told police that they committed the murder because they were exposed to ‘violent video games’.

Niggers aren't the ones oppressing you. It's the kikes in DC.

Keep forgetting we get new people who are not aware of the SA problem.
South Africa is Americas future (goto 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes
bitchute.com/video/qDW4BUU82hPb/

Attached: DZFLjEzW4AEzKye.jpg (923x534, 124K)

This is the Radio Interview that set the wheels in motion in Australia for white south african immigration.
Shaun Surplus & Karin Smith Sept 28 2017
bitchute.com/video/lLPztvJRfl7J/ (mirror)
Goto 42m31s(Listen for 2 minutes)

Attached: SA5.png (786x756, 725K)

Jeff & Karel Vorster - Cannibalism Part Of SA Culture - White Flesh Double $$ Of Black
bitchute.com/video/PWDPUiVgPiC4/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/143584182
Save it for later it is LONG

Attached: Muti.jpg (640x480, 83K)

>to answer your question as to "why don't white South Africans leave"
I never said they should leave. I said they should fight back. When some farmer or random white woman is murdered by the orcs, then a black communist should appear in a ditch as well. They think of this conflict explicitly in racial terms, while white people still think it's a few nasty rotten apples, bad individuals, and so they should just shuffle their feet and kick rocks and ho-hum while being murdered in droves. The biggest sickness after the Semitic mind-virus afflicting white people, is individualism. You can only be an individual within a like group. When you're an individual against a horde of ethnocentric tribals, you're going to fucking die. Because they have agency, and you don't.

The reason why there's so many lone wolf mass-shooters rather than a trained professional army fighting back is precisely because of this hyper-atomization of white people, where they're bred from birth to believe having ethnic interests is evil and wrong, but it's okay when everyone else does it to them. We need to go BEYOND this faux "morality", realize we do have ethnic interests, and that it is perfectly acceptable and indeed required to fight for them. Because all of our Semitic moralizing will mean jack fuck if we all die.

And this is the problem with apocalyptic Christcucks. They accept they already lost as a default and want a dead Jew to bail them out.

>that post
What in the fuck

>I never said they should leave
My mistake, got you mixed up with They shouldn't fight back because it'd be another Rhodesia. While they may do good and even win on the basis of them being white and their opponents retarded niggers they will simply face crushing sanctions that a modern nation cannot thrive with, unless you're Best Korea.

Oh they ALL go back to eating each other given enough time.
Look what the earliest explorer's wrote.

The Negroes in Negroland
Hinton Rowan Helper; commisioned by the United States Congress
archive.org/details/negroesinnegrola00helpiala

Hinton Helper was a famous prewar Southern Abolitionist and CRITIC of slavery and secession whose first book, The Impending Crisis of the South, was popularized by the Republican Party (anti Slavery Party). Africa opened his eyes. Give chapter 1 a read.

Audio Book
youtube.com/watch?v=sg-cp27OzwM

Attached: negroesinnegrola00helpiala_0002.jpg (1568x1356, 515K)

I should amend this by saying mass-shootings are ridiculous and retarded, but are absolutely spawned by the pressures applied explicitly and only to white people. Mass-shootings didn't exist a few decades ago. Now they're yearly. Yes, black mass-shooters FAR outnumber white mass-shooters, but black mass-shooters are also usually gang or work related and not politically motivated like white mass-shooters often are. That's the primary reason white mass-shooters garner more Talmudvision and Semitic screeching than the daily black mass-shooter: The Jews know they provoked it, and so they want to stamp out any resistance, no matter how pathetic and useless. Jews are behind the anti-2A push in America because they want white people dumb, impotent, and awaiting their slaughter holding nothing but their limp dicks.

If white people fought back and HAD ethnocentric interests, then white mass-shooters wouldn't exist at all, because there'd finally be a place for them.

No one can read that.

>And this is the problem with apocalyptic Christcucks. They accept they already lost as a default and want a dead Jew to bail them out.
Oh, you're Jewish.

It's weird to think how in less than 100 years, the same behavior that would see Rosewood style retaliation now only gets minimal press coverage.
>meh, ye. Niggers robbed, beat, raped, killed her, and couldn't even be bothered to wash her blood off their clothes days later
>this is normal

Well that poster is mental, because South Africans are armed and there's millions more living there than there were whites living in Rhodesia. They're also coastal, not land-locked, and would undoubtedly procure firearms from Iran, China, and everyone else in the event of the (inevitable) civil war.

Oh look, it's the schizo WE WUZ JOOZ German spamming every other thread. Looks like he finally found his way in here.
>Worship my dead Jew or you're a Jew!
No wonder why you niggers lost the war.

Attached: 1547638934047.png (625x605, 54K)

>and would undoubtedly procure firearms from Iran, China
It's not that easy. Why don't you buy some firearms from Iran or China right now?

>no one can read that
>everyone is illiterate
I can believe it, it's cuckchan after all. Ask your parents to read it for you.

Baste and roofpilled

Whitoids once again BTFOd

Phone readily autocorrects to “Levi.” Whatcha doing rabbi

>hang around ape zombies
>get violently raped/murdered
>how could this have happened?!
I'm running low on sympathy, lads.

Niggers came to South Africa a hundred years after white settlers from Netherlands.

I could:
armslist.com/posts/10237255/northern-ky-rifles-for-sale--chinese-sks
armslist.com/posts/10194414/wilmington-north-carolina-rifles-for-sale--chinese-66type56-1-jra-build

I'm not the one who needs it, though.

That's americans selling chinese weapons. I'm telling you to buy from China or Iran. Not to mention that you'll have to get it from a ship that arrives in enemy controlled harbors, so it's much more likely they you'll just be buying guns for your enemies.

Kike proxy

>rainbow umbrella
diversified!

It's a bit different between the USA which has a huge oppressive omniscient security state and millions of goons to enforce it, versus a country that will probably be in the middle of a civil war in the next decade or so. Also, a huge percentage of the white SA population live on the coasts.

Buying firearms also isn't a huge issue. You can manufacture firearms in basically any metal working shop. It's bullets that are the issue.

We're also getting hugely off-topic. White Afrikaners should be procuring firearms and weapons of every type however they can. The chinks, the shady Nigerian, repurposed farm equipment. Whatever. Because they're going to need it.

That's what happens when you don't stay in Europe.

They need to start an uprising in the Cape along with the Coloureds and Xhoisa. Break off the Cape as a separate nation state and all whites left move there.

The Zulus (ANC) are the main problem. Every Coloured I’ve spoken to has said apartheid was better. After the whites are eradicated they know they are next.

FYI more blacks died to Blacks (necklace killings etc) in the townships than to killings by the state during Apartheid.

Whites have killed plenty of Blacks. Blacks are rightfully catching up.

>huge oppressive omniscient security state and millions of goons to enforce it, versus a country that will probably be in the middle of a civil war
You're not too smart if you think denying your enemy weapons will be getting LESS attention in the case of open hostilities.
>A huge percentage of the white SA population live on the coasts
Cosmopolitans are already dead.
>You can manufacture firearms in basically any metal working shop. Bullets are the issue.
True that. Another good point.
>Get firearms. They're going to need it
Americans have needed firearms to fight their unconstitutional government for decades, yet do nothing. If South Africans arm themselves then they too will do nothing, as is currently the case.

These STUPID FUCKING BRITS in South Africa think it's only going to be the Boer?
Wake the fuck up.

There's a difference between illegible and illiterate, retard.

WEll you are not Fully diversified until they eat you and shit you out.
Then you are no longer racist.

No, we haven't actually. The slaves we bought, from other niggers, would have been sold to niggers and would have spent their last days in abject poverty. In a time when the entire world had slaves, and it was the standard human practice, the US slave had some of the best conditions on earth, including the best of medicines, clothing, and even a chance for basic education in many cases. Those who were more intelligent were often educated in high skills, and the first man to refuse to give up an indentured servant in the US, was a nigger who owned a nigger slave.
It's enough of your bullshit, you ignorant fuck.

White South African have done enough good to deserve their own ethnostate in Southern Africa- doesn’t have to be large but still something- Africans owe them that in all honesty. Blacks need to GTFO if they think otherwise- who built the trains, industry and nuclear power plants? If Whites cannot be allowed to live peacefully in South Africa then Blacks should not be allowed in europe or America.

>if they think
there's your problem. the nigger of africa is an animal, literally dumber than the smartest of monkey breeds.

>Niggers came to South Africa a hundred years after white settlers from Netherlands.
The US Library of Congress says that Bantus moved to South Africa 1,500 years ago.First Dutch settlers only arrived in 1652.
countrystudies.us/south-africa/3.htm

Attached: DD27F21A-15CB-43AB-AD25-13C82DA790AA.jpg (550x887, 343K)

Attached: 664.jpg (558x614, 18K)

And then vacated it, because of the Little Ice Age.

Nobody argues that the coasts had niggers, those areas were warmer. The inlands, where the big cities and modern 1st world shit was built in the 20th Century, that was vacant. At best, those corners of the grasslands where there was intersection was used by herd's-men. If its your argument that you want to return to being a nude cattle hearder, get the fuck on and go.

Yeah. Don't you think they're a bit... dumb for relaxing though? It's a critical, careless mistake, no matter the circumstances.

And in less than a hundred and fifty years when the white man touched the stars with his science and his skills he never left the nigger out of that glory.

White people are amazing. Fuck anyone that thinks otherwise.

>he never left the nigger out of that glory.

Kek.

> reasoning with a nigger

Attached: 1565110285788m.jpg (734x1024, 102K)

The Khoisan occupied the Western Cape while the Bantu occupied the interior and the Western half of South Africa.Its laughable to suggest that black people flooded in to South Africa after white settlers arrived especially since blacks in South Africa don’t even remotely look West African or share any cultural and language ties from people of that region.

>every 1 of us they kill we kill 10 until it stops. only when it stops will WE stop.

Pussy, I dare you to come outside and do something. I really wish you faggots would put some action behind your words, i'm itching to see you incel nazi cock suckers get put in the ground the moment you think your brave and begin chimping out like the lunatics you are.

And trust me, no white person outside of your nazi boards is going to shred a tear for you the moment you get your head blown off. No, they will celebrate the death of every and each sub human nazi life that gets erased. So please, come outside nazi and try to do something, there is a shell casing with your name on it waiting for you.

>replying to memeflags
You're doing this to yourself.

White people rightfully upset over the wildly out of proportion black violence and murder against our people aren't Nazis you enormous faggot.

>western half
Eastern coast. The Bantu were eastern coast the Zulu still are. The center was open, because it was too cold for ignorant cow-patty burners, when the settlers arrived.

It won't happen, dude. Even Americans have become completely cucked. Once whites are the minority they will be hunted down in the streets daily, white women mass raped, white kids killed, etc, and whites will still never go to war against the niggers, spics, and jews that allowed this to happen.

You will have nothing but one off mass shootings that accomplish absolutely nothing. Best to just find yourself a plot of land and go off grid and enjoy this life spending time with your family while you can.

>center was open, because it was too cold for ignorant cow-patty burners, when the settlers arrived.
Both Bantu and Khoisan were cattle herders and they moved their cattle to a warmer climate with grazing fields within the country when winter set in.They returned at the onset of Spring.

He is just stating science

Attached: First Matabele War.png (319x729, 196K)

Then why did no white man see a Bantu for over 150 years after the Dutch settled the cape ?
The Portuguese mariner Bartolomeu Dias was the first European to explore the coastline of South Africa in 1488
The first European known to have landed on what is now the United States was Ponce de Leon, as he set foot in Florida in 1513. The Dutch set up a refreshment station in 1652.

Before that the only contact with other races had been with the Capoid races of Koi and San (Koisan) Bushman that had been on the Cape since the first day the Dutch and French arrived. After a few skirmishes the Afrikaners and Koisan lived fairly well together until present day. The Koisan according to the present King Cornelius want the whites to stay.

The original white settlers of the Cape first came face to face with the Bantu (Xhosa Blacks) around 1770 on the banks of the Great Fish River, 120 years after Van Riebeeck (Dutch) came to the Cape and 1000 km east of Cape Town.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xhosa_Wars#Background

Meanwhile Shaka's conquests (Mfecane) ended up causing a domino affect of famine and war that ended up killing off 2 million Africans in the early 19th century (300 years AFTER the Dutch landed). Eventually there was less than 50 000 Blacks fleeing around in small groups from marauding tribes in an area the size of France when the Boers trekked into the interior to found their Republics. Manifest destiny without bloody hands.
Between 1810 and 1828, the Zulu kingdom under Shaka Zulu laid waste to large parts of present-day South Africa and Zimbabwe. Zulu armies often aimed not only at defeating enemies but at their total destruction. Those exterminated included prisoners of war, women, children and even dogs. Estimates for the death toll range from 1 million to 2 million

The History of Africa: Every Year
youtu.be/NzKejJIwieE?t=4m20s
See! No Bantu in South Africa in 1500 like the lying liars say there were.

Attached: RSA_Demographic_Suicide.jpg (501x304, 115K)

>they moved their cattle to a warmer climate
YES, and I've said this already, IT WAS A MINI-ICE AGE. The grasslands were not warm enough long enough. They had to stay on the coasts, and further North, closer to the Equator.
Or are you a directional challenged faggot who doesn't understand pole directions on a globe?

fpbp

>surviving is just, UGH! so dumb and racist
>you need to be an infantile communist suicidal nihilist like me or else you're not cool! The Jews said so, so it must be true
The courageous middle-class suburban white communist strikes again.

I wonder what is it with these cunts that makes them believe their treason will be rewarded in the end. "Oh yes, I was a GOOD white. I betrayed my own people! The new brown overlords who cut my balls off and turned me into a eunuch while they beat me and rape my younger sister in front of me while laughing are actually my friends! I'm so glad I'm on the 'winning side' of things!"

Every white commie cocksucker is unironically the fat bullied incel in school who thought he'd make friends by giving his aggressors his lunch money.

Attached: b-but I'm a white ally!.png (600x602, 469K)

>in Philippi
Phillipi is dangerous as fuck. My Grandpa grew up there in a farm as well