Japs want to be White

I came across a curious article on the Internet. Unlike the white libertards, who are trying to instill the idea of the equality of all races and nationalities, the Mongoloids themselves openly admit their inferiority. For some reason liberal propaganda does not convince them, and it is not surprising: all these fairy tales about equality are designed to destroy the racial self-identity of exclusively white people)) Colored ones don't buy that crap, therefore even a special term was coined to denote this mass phenomenon of envy of the lower races to the whites - The Whiteness Complex.

“We bring to your attention the translation of posts by Japanese-speaking users from various resources in order to shed some light on rumors that the Japanese are envious of the appearance of white people. Confirmation links are attached."

(Google translated from Russian)
tugaryn.livejournal.com/215308.html

Attached: anthropology_in_manga_1.jpg (357x638, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.jpcanada.com/log/6/9078.html
mikle.jp/threadres/1965087/
detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1382122928
youtube.com/watch?v=9ST22SREgBs
youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I want to become white - “whiteness complex”
bbs.jpcanada.com/log/6/9078.html

I hate the Japanese. Why are all Japanese and other Asian men such freaks? All Asians have ugly faces, short arms and legs, and they look like yellow monkeys. Why is that? Small eyes, a flat nose, short arms and legs, an undeveloped body, yellow skin, black hair and eyes ... Of the Asian women, I probably like only Sasaki Nozomi, but she seems ugly in comparison to white people.

Should I probably not compare? But they all seem to me yellow monkeys who are trying to hide this fact with the help of hairstyles, plastic surgery, makeup, etc. I am not attracted to Asians. Honestly, it infuriates me that I myself am also Asian. I think I understand how Michael Jackson felt.
If you are white, then everywhere in the world you are considered beautiful or handsome, and you are not subjected to any kind of discrimination. It is beautiful when the eyes are blue and the hair is fair. In addition, the fact that almost all people from the West look mature, adult-like. Yes, there are overweight people among whites, but they can just lose weight - and there are no problems. Even aged white people do not turn into freaks like Asians, because they have a good physique, and in this they also outdo the Asians. I think the best thing is to be a rich and handsome white man.
Most of all I trudge around the stars of Hollywood with world fame. After all, white is simply so beautiful.
Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio, Hugh Jackman, Colin Farrell, Christian Bale, Alain Delon, Madonna, Cameron Diaz, Charlize Theron, Kate Winslett, Marilyn Monroe and others.
I’m still tormented by these thoughts - to undergo plastic surgery to make my face look like a white one. The most offensive is that you can change the sex, but not the race. What am I now to hate my ancestors?

Attached: anthropology_in_manga_2.jpg (566x638, 107K)

I suffer from the "whiteness complex"
mikle.jp/threadres/1965087/

I suffer from an inferiority complex in front of white people. Among the white people I like Germans, British and other people of Anglo-Saxon descent most of all.

The main reason is appearance. After all, White has proper facial features, beautiful shapes, they are smart and achieve outstanding results no matter what they take. It seems to me that they are beautiful and good in everything - from sports to music. It also seems that they have no flaws and they are perfect. They wear western clothes and jeans, they dress with taste and look cool, even when they are busy with something completely ordinary. And they, not losing their minds on fashion and not trying to adapt to the crowd, know how to wear what really suits them. By the way, I don’t think our Japanese stars are so beautiful.

Secondly, I like the lifestyle and culture of white people. Compared to the Japanese, they are more generous, and seem vigorous and full of life. I also envy the fact that they - unlike Japan - do not have such discipline and live more freely. I think it’s very cool from birth to speak English - the language of international communication. So in music I like rock most of all. I never liked J-POP. Even among cars, I like German brands like BMW or Audi the most. In the future I want to ride a German car. And, naturally, with the left wheel.

I understand that since you are born a man of a certain race, nothing can be done about it, but I still envy those who have blond hair, a small face with proper features, blue eyes and long arms and legs. Now, if you have a face like Brad Pitt or Nicole Kidman, then you will probably be considered beautiful everywhere, you will like the opposite sex everywhere ...

I would like to be born white, not Japanese. If I could, I would immediately change the race to white. I am ashamed to be Japanese. Do we have any good qualities? I am twenty years old, but I still can’t escape the shock: why was I born yellow? Do you think the yellow have at least some good qualities?

detail.chiebukuro.yahoo.co.jp/qa/question_detail/q1382122928

Question
Would you like to be born a white man? Compared to white Japanese are unlucky as a race?
Whole world history was written by whites. Japan also has its own wonderful history and culture, but when compared with others, one “spot”, one “obstacle” bothers us - the race. White has the most beautiful facial features and physique.
This is of course stupid, but sometimes I think: "I would like to be born white." And you?

Answer
White people are so beautiful because they are the most developed and new evolutionary form of man. In the process of evolution from a pithecanthropus to a rational person (human), the nose of people became more pointed, the chin developed, the mouth became more neat, the legs became longer, and the growth was higher. So it seems to us that white people are beautiful, because they have these features most manifested. The ancestors of white people once looked like black (debatable). They gradually evolved, and eventually white people appeared.

By the way, if you trace the origin of the people of the yellow race, which includes the Japanese, then their ancestors once looked like white people (debatable). Now we look the way we look, because of evolution (devolution). In the course of adaptation to the extremely cold climate of Siberia, the area of the protruding parts of the body of the representatives of the yellow race gradually decreased - the nose became less prominent, the body lengthened, and the limbs shortened. It seems that we have evolved, but by external signs, on the contrary, they have become closer to our original form - to monkeys, which is not beautiful.

The reason for the beauty of Europeans is that they are most developed from an evolutionary point of view.

It should be noted that in terms of style, black people are also very developed and therefore beautiful, but whites have such undeveloped and close to monkeys features like hair on the body and chest that we don’t really like. "

As for my personal feelings - I do not feel much hostility to representatives of other races and nationalities if they live on their land and do not colonize others; but it seems to me, all beautiful or simply pretty people are spontaneous racists, and I am no exception in this regard)

The "Whiteness Complex" is especially evident in a genre such as anime.

Attached: anthropology_in_manga_3.jpg (1280x757, 239K)

I'm pretty sure the Japanese are quite happy to be Japanese, and the exceptions are rather, outliers with a romanticized view of another culture - @Western@ culture most probably.

It's just the distaff counterpart of the Weaboo.
Is every westerner you know a weeaboo?

This sounds exactly like some of the shit people on here say about how attractive asian women are. Its almost like if you start comparing models from other races with the average citizen you delude yourself. Although i agree. there is nothing superior to a well brought up, not fat, white woman

Yeah, but unlike weeaboos the whiteness complex seems to be a mainstream trend among Japanese youth.

>people on here say about how attractive asian women are
Here is a true mongoloid woman. Tell me how attractive she is. lol Japs and chinks are already mixed hybrids.

Attached: true_mongoloid.png (718x470, 273K)

you're just picking an incredibly ugly photo of an asian women and pretending like that accounts for all of them. truly nigger tier logic

You are more intelligent on average than white people. You have neotonized over generations to appear younger and cuter. Your culture has produced media that is enjoyed all over the world. Your history reads like a fantasy novel. I think that you have a lot to be thankful for. Lets face it, in a while its not going to be so great to be white.

neotony allows for increased intelligence

Sorry to disappoint you, but that's how all mongoloids looked like before they mixed with the whites and became somewhat human.

yah, well you picked a mongolian, that is your mistake. All those snowmonkeys are pretty ugly

That's the part of the genes the Japanese complain about - the mongoloid part. Japanese are hybrids like Mexicans, but with different ingredients.

Holy shit, this memeflaggot is obsessed.

>You are more intelligent on average than white people
Out of the question. The asians are more disciplined, but lack creativity. What they're good at is industrial spionage. The japs didn't invent that much. Most of their "inventions" are refined concepts which were stolen from the USSR and USA.

>Holy shit, this memeflaggot is obsessed
Sorry to hear that the truth hurt your feelings.

All Asian cultures prefer light skin over dark. It has nothing to do with whiteness. It is a class thing. Dark people are peasants. Upper class have light skin. Japs prefer white features because it is different/exotic, not that they hate themselves.

Do you think that that is genetic or cultural? The renaissanse in europe started people being more individualistic. Your culture is still very much family and group oriented. I think this has to do with the lack of creativity.

It has to do with whiteness. Just wait 10 minutes. I'll have to google for historical evidence.

>ITT jew meme flag attempts to turn weebs against japan on a weeb forum for the billion time and fails
team rocket blasting off again huh
do you just get off on the yous or what

Attached: 7f39073442e867d451be085cf6af74c4a076b85fa45a13cbbb3859cc1eca27f1.jpg (563x390, 22K)

>jew meme flag
where the fuck do you think you are

Didn’t read any of that shit, but I agree, Japs really love Caucasian features and whiteness in general, after all, remember when they first experienced white force?

It was a calm Japanese day, and then all of a sudden, massive warboats came into view, wielding the American flag. Upon these boats, tall men with striking blue eyes worked upon them, with a commanding force the white men declared ‘OPEN YOUR COUNTRY’ and the Japanese women saw their men cuck, the Japanese did just that, they opened their country, and their women opened their legs. They had never seen the WHITE BVLL before, it was beautiful, clear and bright.

Fast forward to the 1940’s, the Japanese tested the WHITE BVLL, they were destroyed completely, crushed by the physical and industrial might of the WHITE BVLL, they were at their mercy, and so the Japanese began to fantasise that they were the WHITE BVLL’s, they made their characters look like them, they used their features, their eye colour, their hair colour. Their women desired nothing more than BWC. Their men fell at the mercy of the lustful WHITE woman.

Japan had become entranced with the Caucasian race, a spell they have never recovered from.

Attached: 56E03146-18D4-4AC6-B28A-CF92D0206C9E.jpg (290x193, 31K)

>when someone posts decade old bait images so Jow Forums makes a thread agreeing with them

Attached: EA7pZQKWwAEpnT_.jpg (764x1024, 133K)

all races find lighter skins attractive. Women are actually lighter skinned than men for this reason. It aint fair, but there it is

lmao, you are that retard, somalilard, or wait, somali bro.

2 nukes weren't enough tho.

Here is what the average Japanese girls look like.

Attached: ryAgiMLSvj8.jpg (1280x710, 134K)

why don't you reveal your UK flag bro?

you aren't fooling anybody.

>weebs clinging to their fantasies call anyone retarded

You guys still have some of that Opium you sold the chinese?
Maybe that will make them feel better.

Kazakhs and Central Asians do not see anything bad when they have white features, they even boast to each other, which I personally observed more than once. For Russians on the other hand Mongoloid influence is a sign of shame and ugliness.

reveal flag and put back your australasian name, i wanna laugh.

I don't think you are somali /b/ro, you are some indian pice of shit, named australasian footsoldier. That's why you are using the nazi memeflag, you aren't a nazi, but a hindu.

>cuckchanners and their obsession with flags

I know you are just a troll.

Btw, what's the memeflag's opinion on mongoloid eastern europeans?

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 73K)

What incel chink freak lmao

Attached: Untitled.jpg (620x458, 97K)

The opium is ours, the chinks will never ever get any pull on that trade.

Attached: 1459985250515.jpg (1150x1123, 554K)

left looks more masculine than right, right looks like she had been made for pedophiliac fantasies use. which is far worse.

somebody post that asian makeup video or gif

Fuck off faggot. Turn any panf-aced Asian to the side and they look like a bus has hit them at 40mph.

Attached: 1460813001710.jpg (597x1067, 212K)

>british wahmen.

wtf is this piece of garbage anyway/?

this is how most of the eastern europeans and kazakh look like bro. It's called the turanid master race.

Attached: haeilturan.jpg (298x385, 14K)

Attached: 51g0lbPD3pL.jpg (350x500, 36K)

>Japs want to be White

uhmmmm... NO SHIT Sherlock.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ST22SREgBs

If you didn't realize this from the first time you saw a japanese cartoon, there's something wrong with you.. as in your brain's not firing on all cylinders

Attached: 546345tr.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: w1900_q65 (1).jpg (1900x2533, 539K)

Jap bro, just go full Samurai. That is your culture's true value.

she looks asian

>You are more intelligent on average than white people.
People still believe that, huh. Sad.

“According to Nordenskjold, the Eskimos themselves are now imbued with the belief that their own type is very ugly. Kropf writes about ksozakafra that they consider the lighter color of the crossbred to be more beautiful and that they particularly want the marriage with a girl whose father belonged to the white race and her mother to the native one ”(G. Ploss, Woman in Natural History and Ethnology, ed. Fifth. Volume 1, "Printing house of F.V. Shchepanskiy", St. Petersburg, 1898-1900).

Imagine being this Anglo.

Disgusting.

not true. they draw characters with african-inspired body shapes.

Attached: 17538019571.jpg (2205x1024, 305K)

>can't event trace a nose correctly
Desperation, huh.

yea I’m thinking this is based

>American sees black cock everywhere
Yikes.

cocks? i'm talking about their body proportions. only blacks look like that.

Nobody believes that shit. There are constant insectoid threads on this board where they blow themselves up by throwing matches inside manhole covers.

Is an ant smart because they live in a maze under the dirt? Because they collectively drag food back to it?

First OP watches anime and critizes Japanese. Second, he does not acknowledge that many European women are ugly as well. Third, Asians have a higher IQ average than Europeans.

Also funny, that over thousands of years, Europeans obsessed over the Jewish people.Even today, people believe that Jews are the chosen people and that they are superior to every living thing on Earth. Europeans still worship a Jew. Europeans are obsess with the Jewish people as Asians are with Europeans.

Attached: Brits.jpg (1600x1066, 284K)

No they don't

Crawl away, churka! Don't spread lies, there were no jew 1000 years ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sdw9s-_mY20

Imagine being this much of a cuck.

Japan doesn't want to be white, they want to be stereotypically suburb white

Light-skinned does not mean white.

Jesus, how do you even get a face like that?

Almost nobody here wants to be white.

But a whole lot of people would love to be half-white.

By cutting the mandibular bone like shit.
And cutting the epicanthal folds.

If you are asking me, this is the equivalent of labiaplasty, but did on the face.

Black kids prefer white dolls. Kids don't lie.
youtube.com/watch?v=tkpUyB2xgTM

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Then why is anime basically a white ethnostate in Japan?

watching anime after 13 yrs old means you are retarded or have some mental condition

t. psychologist.

ITT: Hand pick asian woman with pan faces and compare them to 10/10 Euro cuties.

This propaganda sucks. If anything Asians and Indians want to have pale skin, not be whites. White things are associated with purity and being clean. It's why we always place blacks on the floor and pale skinned whites up top. We treat pale skinned Japs and Filipinos higher then dark skinned japs and filipinos.

This has been happening for so long that truly, the dark races have been genetically bred to be stupider and lesser.

Wild shit desu.

Nah, there's a type of facial structure that is the most attractive in humans, it so just happens that whites have it more often than others.

If having this kind of facial structure is what makes you white then i'm whiter than most chinlet incels on this board

Attached: me.png (420x910, 45K)

It's not, you're just projecting. Most people see anime characters as looking Japanese, even the ones with blonde hair and blue eyes. I was surprised too. Obviously I'm not Japanese (or an English teacher).

Since anime characters don't really look like human beings people tend to project themselves onto them. As long as their skin tones aren't totally opposite, I mean.

Attached: Bxf79APCQAEmikx.jpg (480x496, 34K)

>pale skinned Japs and Filipinos
doesn't exist

japs and pinoys are as shitskinned as your turk from anatolia or central asia.

Only siberians are light skinned as the europeans.

japs are usually SEA tier.

They’re cartoons you retard. It’s visually stimulating. Why are the Simpsons yellow?

Japs in Japan love several series and movies where they’re drawn more realistically or photorealistically.

Yeah I know that's why I don't watch that weeb shit.

>blue eyes blonde hair
>Japanese
choose one.

>This propaganda sucks
If this is propaganda, then why do many chinese, korean, japanese women OPs on the eyes to look more European?

I’m Asian and sure they’re jealous of white phenotypes, but white liberals make it out to be the fucking end of the world, when, in reality, nobody cares.

Anime characters are all trannies anyway.
MTF castrati.
FTM freemartins.

He’s serious. They’re perceived as Japanese. See Sailor Moon and Kakyoin From Stardust Crusaders.

Do white cartoon characters look like whites in reality that much? Probably not.

Remember that cunt. Could be him- he had an unhealthy obsession with Asians and pajeets.

I know in the West most people see Naruto and go "Clearly that's a white kid." But that's not how people think here. White people don't have bright pink or green hair either.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>If this is propaganda, then why do many chinese, korean, japanese women OPs on the eyes to look more European?

chinks/asians can't look european, even if they had surgery done on their eyes and chin.

They have an awful forehead to being with, and the nose sellion is too depressed, this is what it's making them asian, the forehead is very backwards and the nose root is flat, same goes with blacks.

Or maybe you are somalilard, since you just came to post here about him.

>nose sellion
not to mention about the non-existent glabella too.

This is a Japanese depiction of a British-American character

Attached: 2CB3AF09-8970-43D4-9771-DF17BE97B837.png (1169x1080, 871K)

This is a pure-blooded Japanese from the same animators in the same show.

Attached: FF1912A7-672C-4091-8D4D-E506F4D143E6.jpg (400x613, 36K)

Oh my fucking God. I just red in jewpedia that races are a social construct from the 20th century. Home school for my kids it is.

Btw this is almost me.

I rephrase, to look closer to Europeans. That's what they want. Just look at the Final Fantasy series, starting from 10. The characters are some sort of European-Japanese hybrids, that can't exist in real world.

STILL DOESNT MAKE UP FOR ALL THE WHITES THAT WANT TO BE NIGGERS

Attached: 1508687382170.png (820x1020, 377K)

There are human traffickers in Korea that are breeding whites with koreans to make koreans that look more white. Then there are the koreans and nips that get plastic surgery. These insectoid vermin are just that, rodents. This is these are the terms we need to use to describe them because they are mendacious and malevolent in their acts to shapeshift through socio-economic status.

It's a real problem that simpletons can't process with the 2 brainscells they have in their brain dedicated to getting triggered by "racism" and complaining about money.

See? Eastern europeans confirmed for being turkic.