Every race is good at something

Why can't we shed light on the good properties that one race produces, such as athleticism? Doesn't Jow Forums find it tiresome to focus on violent crime stats, IQ stats, etc?

Attached: FB_IMG_1565272183976.jpg (290x400, 18K)

I dunno mayne, weightlifting is a pretty white field If you look at who's in the top

Not to mention winter sports

Because the difference in athleticism is minuscule and useless, while the difference in IQ is pivotal and of immense consequences. it's useless

The white race is good at protesting even if it rains.

being good at being bad does not count.

this, but there's nothing wrong with pointing out the good properties of a race as OP suggests, in discussion and debate with normies. it's a classic way to turn them into implicit racists and force them into a hypocritical position when you extend it logically to everything else. but here it's bredy useless, everyone already knows, and debating shills on Jow Forums is utterly retarded.

I don't care how fast you can run, I don't even care if you're a 300000 iq genius race which can make $50 mil a day and lift 10 tons. I want you away from me, with a nice large buffer zone between us, and a society I can actually be part of, not some weird multiracial pudge of shit.

>Ignore violence and praise niggers for running fast

Attached: 1553041258180.jpg (686x386, 34K)

> Blacks can run good; now open your civilisation up to them to destroy it, meanwhile enjoy watching the 100m at the Olympics.
Great trade-off.

Nigger ran down gazelle for 40,000 years to eat.
Now they're fast.
Whites built blizzard proof structures, planted and tended crops, planned and rationed food for winter, hunted, and domesticated animals.
That's why we are stronger and smarter.
Race realism 101.

>Why can't we shed light on the good properties that one race produces, such as athleticism?
Because this is already publically accepted. Nobody denies evolution when it comes to speedy blacks, just when it comes to basically everything else.

The Masai are very good hunters.
This is because their traditional rite of manhood requires you to hunt and kill a lion, traditionally with a spear.

Props to 'em, I probably wouldn't hire a Masai fella to do my taxes though.

Niggers aren't good at anything lmao

>Every race is good at something
>said mutt
yadda yadda

Attached: 1564344759981.png (1235x650, 298K)

The problem is different races living together. If races were living separately there would be less need for conflict. There are people in England that despise polish people now Imagine saying that 20 years ago.

It's not really about IQ scores Asians have a similar IQ to whites. Would you be okay if we jsut decided to flood Sweden with Japanese people until you became a minority?

the difference in athleticism is absolutely enormous.

>blocks your path

First man to run 10.0 s. Says with todays tracks and shoes, could keep up with the blacks.

Attached: Armin Hary.jpg (1050x590, 66K)

winter sports do not require athleticism. just money

Attached: alex-semin-ovie-arnott.jpg (1500x1000, 165K)

My house-abed is gone. His name is Kaki Khamis. He is of Zinji-complexion and slender build.

Information that lead to his capture are commanded with a payment of 20000 Saudi Riyal.

Expensive sports and sports that have little competition are dominated by whites. Every sport that blacks have taken an interest in has been dominated by them.

The English and the Polish are the same race though.

>Hypothetical
>First one doing something doesn't matter

How's life, Achmed?

>look at these violence (((statistics))) my research group outright made up with the only purpose of increasing racial tension. Yes, goyim, these bl... I mean, niggers are ruining your life, goyim.

I am suffering greatly as my Ethiopian negress-sextoy ran away too. My benis hasn't felt this loneliness in years.

Its not hypothetical, that he could run faster today, given todays tracks, shoes and trainign methods, not to mention doping. Thats logic.

Attached: ArminHary.jpg (700x394, 22K)

nah i doubt it.

I agree with OP.
Jow Forums doesn't realise it yet, but it is being dismantled by the Jews 1 by 1. Just like how the Jews dismantled the Occupy Wallstreet movement by infiltrating them and instigating hatred from within towards the various factions that united.

The same happens here.
Paid people are instigating extreme racism, along with all the goyim who does it for free.
Racism against blacks.
Racism against Asians.
Racism against Slavs.
etc.

It's all part of the same old recipe to tear your unity apart.