Ok Jow Forums wtf

all it took was two mass shootings and pic related

how the fuck do they keep getting away with this? it's not like they're even trying to keep it a secret anymore. what the fuck's going on?

Attached: epstein2.png (805x1200, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2019/08/07/business/wexner-epstein.html
salon.com/2019/08/07/florida-gov-ron-desantis-orders-new-criminal-probe-into-handling-of-jeffrey-epstein-case_partner/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-08/billionaire-wexner-says-epstein-misappropriated-vast-sums
edition.cnn.com/2019/08/07/business/les-wexner-jeffrey-epstein-misappropriated-funds/index.html
huffpost.com/entry/models-victorias-secret-letter-jeffery-epstein_n_5d4acc9ee4b09e72973f674f?guccounter=1
ft.com/content/7f869ec8-b97f-11e9-8a88-aa6628ac896c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He was flown out of the country for "medial attention" last night. Supposedly he is in China now. No hard info but he's no longer at MCC.

Source?

when 100s of the top names are implicated this always happens. they are above the law, always have been.

Attached: 1561244360886.jpg (440x534, 115K)

yeah that's fake fucking news

You're never going to hear about Epstein again.

Still waiting on that source

We were literally talking about Epstein at work last night, well just me and the one other guy that knew about him. The problem isn't that he's fading away, the problem is that most of the public never cared in the first place.

Attached: large.jpg (500x751, 95K)

niggle me this then batman. how come he hasn't any direct ties to china and their government wants his safety ensured? you think this nigger is worth any kind of political leverage to the chinks? you're fucking retarded and spreading bullshit playing around as "muh boogeyman insider" fuck off nigger

What if next week, he's back on his island and the media just pretends like nothing happened?

>raped 50 kids
>no one knows how Epstein got his fortune
>Presidents, Kings, Princes, Prime Ministers, Billionaires, Fortune 500 CEOs, all potentially implicated in Epstein's child-trafficking and pedophilia operation.
>this could literally be the biggest, most high profile court case in the last 20 years
>no one cares

we truly are fucked

Do you have a source on that?

Source?

A source. I need a source.

Sorry, I mean I need a source that explicitly states your argument. This is just tangential to the discussion.

No, you can't make inferences and observations from the sources you've gathered. Any additional comments from you MUST be a subset of the information from the sources you've gathered.

You can't make normative statements from empirical evidence.

Do you have a degree in that field?

A college degree? In that field?

Then your arguments are invalid.

No, it doesn't matter how close those data points are correlated. Correlation does not equal causation.

Correlation does not equal causation.

CORRELATION. DOES. NOT. EQUAL. CAUSATION.

You still haven't provided me a valid source yet.

Nope, still haven't.

I just looked through all 308 pages of your user history, figures I'm debating a glormpf supporter. A moron.

Attached: avocado toast yummy!!!.jpg (452x1024, 54K)

You're not forgotten. Hang in there Jeffrey

>lets just believe random strangers on the internet! I'm fucking smart not like you dumb shits who don't believe the words of strangers!
How did you get so fucking stupid?

i actually wasn't posting sarcastically; would like to see a SOURCE
nigger

it's just a coincidence goys

Oh, okay. Well you're probably autistic and don't know how to express your intent correctly.

The shootings will be forgotten in two days

no u

Attached: people_dont_fuck_w_me.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I'm confused, was he released, is there no longer a trial?

He hasn’t even had his court date yet you retard. He probably won’t get his justice for another year, probably more.
Christ, it takes like 6 months to get a court date for a speeding ticket, it will take much longer for this case to be settled.

I called it. I knew nothing would happen. But still think like a boomer and let (((them))) take care of criminals.

Surprise the heat is off elite jews. What a cohencidence.

Attached: 6FAFF9C1-9344-45EB-A5A0-95FDA3F77B2E.jpg (460x615, 133K)

on bloomberg, financial times, abcnews, cnn, new york times, salon in the last 24 hours. get outside of Jow Forums user.

nytimes.com/2019/08/07/business/wexner-epstein.html

salon.com/2019/08/07/florida-gov-ron-desantis-orders-new-criminal-probe-into-handling-of-jeffrey-epstein-case_partner/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-08-08/billionaire-wexner-says-epstein-misappropriated-vast-sums

edition.cnn.com/2019/08/07/business/les-wexner-jeffrey-epstein-misappropriated-funds/index.html

huffpost.com/entry/models-victorias-secret-letter-jeffery-epstein_n_5d4acc9ee4b09e72973f674f?guccounter=1

ft.com/content/7f869ec8-b97f-11e9-8a88-aa6628ac896c

the trial will happen in 2020, so we need to wait til then or other accusers to come forward (which they for sure are)

the legal process is slow. more will come out. but Q larpers have no patience and need constant 24-hour news input on something there's not much news about at the moment.

bump

you fucking moron just because the media and your favorite racist troll board isn't talking about it doesn't mean the FBI isn't, the lawers aren't, the victims aren't, they're still working on putting him away. You idiots really have no clue how the world works do you? I mean hell here you are struggling with object permanence because your favorite dumpster fire isn't being memed about anymore, grow the fuck up and get off this site

You should check the catalog, OP

Not only that, they got everyone on the right to stand in staunch opposition to Trump on gun rights. Right-of-center commentators are literally advocating for the circumvention of 2A rights with #RedFlagLaws.

Fuck that noise. You got someone taking lithium and 4 other anti-anxiety/anti-depressants? Put those mother fuckers in an institution. Done.

Zero sources.

It's the biggest case of all time because it literally leads to the answer of all the questions about everyone's existence. How governments buy/sell children. Satan worship among the elites. Rape/Cannibalism among the elites. Banking/Bribery/Blackmail. All of it.

Nope. Instead, we're talking about the 2nd Amendment. Sure would be nice if Q would popped back up.

Attached: Michael_T_Flynn.jpg (2400x3000, 3.14M)

fuck off mossad

Attached: 1565029630648.jpg (600x808, 72K)

>trusting the FBI

fuck the bozos

Attached: 1565181587705.jpg (576x549, 84K)

According to some shit I heard about from wikileaks U.S. contractors were acquiring young boys for the local tribal pederasts in Afghanistan

I am forgotten....

Attached: 1544853318096.jpg (236x180, 8K)

bump. its obvious theres something goes on in order to make epstein shits ade away from us