Don't get married

It's hell.

Attached: suburbian hell.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Don't tell me how to live my life.

It will be once they divorce and she rapes his ass with the help of some lawyers. *dabs*

/thread
OP is a faggot and this thread is cancer
>in all fields

I don't plan to get married.

Bait.jpeg

This guy murdered his wife and daughters because she wanted a divorce. He strangeled his girls and dumped the bodies in water tanks at one of his jobsites.

based

ask for a prenup

It is hell before the divorce. The wife becomes boring, you re so used to fuck her its like taking a piss. You constantly have to deal with her moods and emotions, as well as her uncontrollable online shopping sprees... its hell.

Would have been better if he remained single. Marriage is hell

Wife is on her 3rd lawyer
I've spent 50k on lawyers
2 years into divorce
Court on Monday
No end in sight

didn't this guy put them in oil drums and sink them in tar?

Attached: 1539867354821.jpg (640x640, 78K)

Still no excuse to murder your own children. I hope prison is his personal hell.

The amount of projection in this thread though. PSA is based and only kikes, atheists and homosexuals hate him.

I spent 100k on lawyers. lost 2 houses. got royally screwed. Judge ruled against me every time

trying to get my 6 year old to brush her teeth before bed is one of the most frustrating things I've ever had to deal with

Unironic question? Why dont you dress up as robber and beat her up?

And another thing to all you losers getting divorced, why dont you take tons of sex photos, photos where she drinki piss etc, then just blackmail her?

If my girlfriend breaks up with me, all images of my cock inside her asshole will be released all over town.

Attached: wVSzTcM.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Attached: jg.jpg (252x291, 17K)

My ex gf got pregnant and left lulz
I had to pay 7k to be able to see my kid after 6-7 years

I’m utterly alone and broken

I feel like there’s hope still when I see mass shooters mowing down society one by one it’s good to know that someone out there is expressing my rage.

And crazy ass murder stories gore threads are great it allows you to see what we’re all made of there’s nothing good about people specially women

Attached: 6836CFDA-591B-4752-8C1A-AC9E4B138C8A.gif (310x310, 1.76M)

I'd have to agree with OP. Don't do it unless you're truly ready.

One of my managers divorced with his wife many years ago and to this day she still takes him to court for the most stupid shit. Sadly her parents are filthy rich and throw money at her left and right while he works day in and day out to support the kids. Not to mention courts are so one sided with women now that there's nothing he can do to combat her except pay more money.

>why doesn't he just let her have the kids then?

Because she's now a 400 lb. whale that has very shitty living conditions and doesn't care if they go to school or not. Court doesn't give a shit because "he smoked weed one time years ago".

Attached: 1478897259484s.jpg (225x250, 6K)

>Don't get married.
Too late for me, but I think I lucked out.

>after 6-7 years
If another guy was raising your kid you're more of a stranger than a father to them

date for 10 years before getting married

I can't even get a girl to hold my hand let alone marry me.

exactly

Hahaha AMERICA IS MATRIARCHAL KEKRACE. Every american i talk to online explains how their wife is a bitch, and decides everything, and they are too scared to backtalk because they can be destroyed

I hope more american women have openly sex with black men, as their cuckhusband stands by and do nothing, and if they complain about it, the jewish judge will sentence the american to castration hahahaahah

What are some red flags that your wives showed before you married her? Is it possible for an user to avoid a bad marriage? What are some ways to increase the likelihood of having a good wife (she doesn’t cheat, go against you in public, belittle you, spend money and hide it, etc)

Attached: 05D2C687-D287-49D8-8BC8-EC9E604355F9.jpg (1242x1547, 1.72M)

>he doesn’t know who Chris Watts is and what he did to his family

I got married to a based racist librarian. She loves to cook, I do the dishes, and I gained 15 kilogrammes in the 3 years Ive been married. Two sons too. Also Racist. Doing my part.

Attached: f8ed08666b34fd4c999c78c47afd1486.jpg (699x539, 48K)

>Is it possible for an user to avoid a bad marriage?
all she has to do is wake up one morning, and not feel it anymore. She can take you to the cleaners on a no fault divorce, just because.

Domt listen to that faggot leaf. You have no idea what you can make of your life. It all depends..how far you willing to go?

We dated for 5 years and lived together for 4 years before getting married. If you can stand each other for that long (preferably even longer) then get married. The guys who are like "yeah we dated for 3 months and then got married" and then complain when the shit doesn't work, get taken to the cleaners, etc are fucking retards.

Attached: 1481207453745.jpg (720x960, 104K)

Married for 20 years. She has multiple disabilities from a TBI. Physically, she's got a lot of health problems for a woman in early 40's, emotionally and mentally she's an 11 year old. Do you faggots know how difficult it is trying to be romantic and seductive with an 11 year old?!! Much less trying to run a household and raise four teenagers at the same time??!!!

But, I won't divorce her. She's my life, my love, my children's mother, my existence. Would I had married her if I'd known what would happen? Yes. I would had time and direction to prepare better.

>how far you willing to go?
Exactly.
If she tries to divorce you, burn the bitch to the ground, and bury her deep in the woods.
Desperate times require desperate measures.

Your abusive and degenerate gay marriage is no indicator for the rest of us, loser

>how difficult it is trying to be romantic and seductive with an 11 year old?
go on....

the "shit test" is the only one I've dealt with. Its when a women sets up some scenario that is only designed to test your response. And there largely is no correct way about it. Once it has been put out there, the relationship is over. You know it and she knows it.
She doesn't trust you and fucked up enough that you can tell she doesn't trust you. So now you don't trust her. The relationship can't be salvaged.

Wrong.

Get married and have a large family.

There's no room for unproductive demoralists.

>ask

Attached: 1558441389659.jpg (325x325, 10K)

If only you had been decent and loving spouses, you could have avoided your own karma

>He strangeled his girls and dumped the bodies in water tanks at one of his jobsites.
maybe she wanted a divorce because she sensed something was wrong with him?

Shut up jew

>dated for 5 years and lived together for 4 years
yeah but if not the woman is too old for a second or third try.

Having a wife and kids is the best thing in the world. You are doing something wrong if she is leaving your ass.

I watched my parents suffer under marriage.

Though they had some good times too.

Still in a society that is degenerating there is no need to have children and get married. Im a good goy.

He was having an affair. So she kind of had the right for a divorce. Only way it’s allowed in my book

>The guys who are like "yeah we dated for 3 months and then got married" and then complain when the shit doesn't work, get taken to the cleaners, etc are fucking retards.

literally me right now. do you really have to wait that long to get married? what if it just feels right?

because you are a weak faggot, its hell for you

Don't measure other people by your own yard-stick.

Been there done that it will always feel right that early on because she seems like the most perfect person in the world because you are in that stage of love where she can do no wrong and she feels the same.way about you but when that wears off you will both see the real you's and it could go ethier way just hope she's not a piece of shit

meter stick, heathen.

>Still in a society that is degenerating there is no need to have children and get married. Im a good goy.

That sounds like a coping mechanism for your personal failure. This whole doom in gloom "I'm throwing my hands up and clocking out" outlook in terms of starting a family is one I've heard quite a few time from right-wing pessimists. If you adopt that viewpoint, you have little right to complain that you're being ethnically replaced. In fact, if you adopt that viewpoint you might as well off yourself, because if you're not doing anything else of meaning with your life to live up to your morality and to work towards a society that is slightly better than when you found it, then what's the point in even living?

This.

Let's be honest, the chances the marriages like that work out are slim at best. Not to knock you because I sincerely hope things do work out for you, but it doesn't sound like much careful thought and probing was placed behind your decision to ensure its success.

why did he boil his two daughters in oil and cut off the head of his pregnant wife

Attached: 68cb199d72b7f2fe73df3921654ba4e7810047b522c3c47484a42645a3d2f963.jpg (960x1214, 265K)

lol well the kids and the woman are dead in that picture user

Live with her for 18 months MINIMUM if you feel like she's the one.

You’re still in lust 3 months in. Give it time, you need to see how she handles pressure, setbacks, and other life events. If she grew up on a farm then she’s probably good to go.

Attached: 85BF9E62-E7C0-4ABB-8BCC-1E8C335007E2.jpg (1439x1439, 398K)

your wife will if you get married