Youths in Brighton Asda shopping centre beat old lady/man while causing chaos

Complete chaos in the UK.

Video: youtu.be/eKPL0p13VeU?t=432

Article: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7336953/Brazen-bike-thugs-film-rampaging-ASDA.html

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 15.12.12.png (1130x684, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLVKuxuQboM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl9wKBTdMk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mzPj_IaMzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Crying-Boomers.jpg

>his hobby is his mode of transportation

Attached: 4ACD2E95-EF58-468C-9C97-1962155AA7E3.jpg (679x1200, 109K)

Pretty disrespectful youths

UK is shit.

Make sure to like an subscribe yeh?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-08 at 15.22.17.png (1762x996, 1.02M)

2 whites joining in with the noggers. Diversity at its best.

>youths

Why are bike people such faggots all the time?

That will be the future of the UK, whites will just join in, I already hear lots of white people listening to stormzy, they will love it.

ffs, why must these nigs constantly be noggin?
I'm so glad we don't have them here.

Attached: chimpout-guide.jpg (1008x1260, 315K)

lol dickheads

hardly the fall of civilisation but closing youths clubs hasnt helped

At least you're not speaking German

Attached: 1559851463300.jpg (1677x1080, 225K)

Faggot

Funny part starts at 7:17

There is a majority of chavs

Yeah, funny how kids can just overpower an entire shop. Our chav culture is just overwhelming and isn't stopping, soon they'll be storming entire villages and taking them over while playing their fkin Stormzy or shity Yankee music. It's all just enforced and white people are just joining in thinking it's viable and 'cool'. Honest to God, America just nuke this god-forsaken country and get Europe while you're at it

and then for no reason at all
people voted Hitler to power

to be fair there is nothing at the entrances to ASDA's that say you cannot ride a bike in

did you spend your teen years homestuck? teens will always do this kind of shit, it will never stop.

>teens
Do you work for the New York Times or something? Here on Jow Forums we all know "teens" is a code word for niggers so you can just say so next time.

Yeah, UK whites have been culture-less garbage trash for a good while, they were even like this in the 90s. They aren't really worth saving at this point, there's nothing of value left there

It wasnt though, there were a couple of ork whites in there too. I know these types of kids, I worked in a youth club most were white and did crazy shit like this.

SJW level sperging. Orks and goblins are not human.

This England or Africa. Also teens didn;t use to do this shit cause if they did the adults would beat the living shit out of them and the cops and government didn't care cause its discipline

Attached: AA3.png (278x279, 68K)

Brighton is an absolute shithole. You should nuke it. Twice.

Oh and fuck Pewdiepie.

Those darned youths, at it again with their tomfoolery.

I remember the days of yore when Englishmen was synonymous to gentlemen, can't fathom how they turned into savage chavs so quickly.

>Youths
all is see is niggers and future chavs

everyone in this photo is the color of poop

Eh in most of Africa these kids would get necklaced for this. You can tell it's the UK because even on Jow Forums there are Eternal Anglos coming to defend their behaviour

Global warming is turning gentlemen into Savage niggers

>Brighton
Deserved it.

Brighton is the fag capital of the UK, the only way to make it better would be to send in the koranwaffen and purge that place of fags

Then one day for no reason at all people voted Hitler into power.

You can't even slap your kids now, after new laws introduced at like the start of the year

aren't you so glad you let niggers in to your nation

>
>

Really? Jesus christ. Kids are dumb as fuck and need proper discipline, not treated like angels

to be young again

youtube.com/watch?v=pLVKuxuQboM

Why doesn't anyone do anything?

All niggers are the same no matter the background. It doesn't matter if they were enslaved or not.

Attached: the absoulte stae of britian.jpg (500x722, 239K)

Fuck you nigger

Try beating up some underage little shit in your neighborhood then come back and tell us how much you enjoyed the penal system.
We've created a system where kids can't even be disciplined.

oy m8 that's not me

There was an old white lady who stood up to them at 7:35

All you hear them saying is "Security!". The only person to stand up for everyone is an old lady, like come the fk on. Somebody needs to jaw these chavs

Savage niggers are turning gentlemen into Savage niggers.
They have to go.

Look at that state of society.

Now you understand why kids in the 50s were beaten by anyone. Little teenagers can say and do whatever they want essentially and adult males cant discipline them for doing obviously wrong things.

Anyone who stood up to them would literally get fucked up by their bikes

This.
>pic related its a Brighton School

Attached: 1561726238850.jpg (1017x1024, 141K)

If everyone in the market joined together they could have beat the crap out of those bike fags, and tought them a lesson.

I mean if everyone just decided to get off their arse and stop watching this sht and do something about it, these twts would be down in a minute, tops

Where did the youths = niggers thing originate? Chicago?

I posted this at the exact same time and it's just funny how an Englishmen responds to this and then to compare it to an Americnt's is fkin funny asf

Says the Britbong who lives in a filtered vacuum. Do you think Victorian day children ran around places of business hitting adults and harnessing them?

>M-my anus has been blown out.
>It's always been this way and its natural.
>Y-you should like it too.

Fuck off you cuck island.

Attached: 1507925782005.jpg (575x586, 34K)

It could be worse, they could be speaking German.

>Youths
So what do they call them when they get older?
inmates?

>youths

Do you have white chavs in France?

You could most likely beat up the kids and still have the energy to take on the "cops" over there they are so fucking docile and cucked.

You could just walk behind a door and hold it close and the cops would just knock and eventually give up and send you a letter in the mail on how disappointed they are with you. Fucking gay island.

This, outer Jow Forums doesn't have experience of chavvies

Yeah, until your shit is shown in full hd in court thanks to the kids sporting GoPros and the store being under full surveillance.
Stop talking out your ass.

>Be a skeezer
>Bin that geezer

All is right

Probably the american media.
They love to say "white male" but they refused to say "blacks" and by calling them "youths" they are pc and also get to help the nogs by triggering the "kids will be kids" mentality boomers have so when the crimes go to trail they blacks get off easy because the entire things been minimized to from "niggers rob liquor store, kill owner" to "a couple of rowdy young fellas got in a little over their head. mistakes were made but theres no need to ruin two lives over this, they still have their whole life ahead of them"

Yea, if only more old people went out like some of these shooters.

Niggers and Jews, bad news

Attached: 620-638970380.jpg (615x409, 39K)

Cause IIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Want to beeeeeeeee
Anarchyyyyyyyy

They will be 40 year old youths.

I like this group of kids, fuck these NPC faggots

this is how bike wankers should be treated
youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl9wKBTdMk

Based leaf

He died like he lived; like a faggot

One light, one mind
Flashing in the dark
Blinded by the silence of a thousand broken hearts
For crying out loud she screamed unto me
A free for all
Fuck 'em all
You're on your own side

Whos gonna stop me? Dyke Pukem? She gonna screech into my penis while I'm sitting down? The whole island is just open season and ready to be taken over.

ja sam biciklista i mislim isto

British National ofcourse

Shoot the apes.

I grew up with these kind of whiggers, I luckily managed to move out but the more I think of how our paths diverged and how I became moderately well off and they are still wallowing in their degeneracy...the more I began to hate them.
Yeah don't worry lads, whites are definitely collectivising and preparing for a race war, thats what the comments on YT videos tell me...

you've eaten too many memes, IRL you'd pay the price if you start fighting cops

Correction, this is how WHITE bike wankers should be treated.

Gas the incels, white genocide NOW!!!

Those black men probably has alot of sex with white girls

I'm surprised no one knocked him off his bike when he did his "very" "funny" act of riding wheelie right up to people before swerving at the last second.

Rare af

Would have been a good change to ''accidentally'' knock one off

youtube.com/watch?v=9mzPj_IaMzY

Imagine if I had a rifle.
I could take over and create a small city state.

Just look how frumpy and unathletic they are. The extremely poor training. I always wondered why arab gangs haven't taken over and then I realized its most likely the free handouts and all the white children they could ever want so why bother.

Attached: 1495658544129.jpg (489x488, 34K)

Rare

>Youths

Attached: ぢっかけ.png (1026x1036, 855K)

this is funny.

ill always side with the young over elderly scum.

brexit voting pensioner welfare scum

No surprise, a nigger is the one behind it..

I found where he lives lol. the stupid cunt literally films himself outside his house in so many of his videos

True. Most nowadays are just sjw cucks just asking to be raped by the pakis and niggers.

based

>youths causing chaos in Brighton
that's it lads, the empire's done for.
the UK has never come back from anything like this before.

Attached: mods_v_rockers.jpg (700x626, 160K)

I'm absolutely seething about these young boiz having fun

GOd damn it ONE OF THEM IS BLACK

Attached: ..jpg (600x439, 23K)

are the people in your country generally aware of how much of a plague niggers are?

my dads in that pictures. complete scum all of them.

>> that's it lads, the empire's done for.
the UK has never come back from anything like this before.

The UK never came back from that

>stormzy
I hate that nigger so much. Without the sounds in the background, he would be shit like all of these rappers.

Does that turn you on Nigel? Kiddie diddler and a BBC. Two of your favorite things.

Attached: 1489050105357.jpg (700x525, 41K)

My dad was also a mod, he said he used to do speed and go dancing a lot. He hated hippies with a passion