I have looked at the foundation of freemasons

And the founders were suposedly based in the operative stonemasons who built the great cathedrals and castles had lodges in which they discussed trade affairs. They had simple initiation ceremonies and, as there were no City and Guilds certificates, dues cards or trade union membership cards, they adopted secret signs and words to demonstrate that they were trained masons when they moved from site to site. In the 1600s, these operative lodges began to accept non-operatives as “gentlemen masons”. Gradually these non-operatives took over the lodges and turned them from operative to ‘free and accepted’ or ‘speculative’ lodges.

But even after became speculative the freemasons are all founders are europeans.

The first recorded freemason was Elias Ashmole in 1646 son of an english baronet .
And the first Grand Lodge of England was founded in 24 June 1717 by another protestant english james anderson .

Even the foundational myth of freemasonery is based as a continuation of khight templars

The mayority of analogues seem to be from the bible too the most common book at that time.

So im a little puzzled what paper played the jews in all of this?

Attached: 197205771bcafef459f4a171b5c593c7.jpg (943x931, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n72dt80f2Hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A resume

-The proto masons were symply architects and builders that belonged to a guilt and developed their own code .

-The founders of masonery in 1600 were the poor childrens of the novility excluded by the primogenites of their title.
The founder of the first lodge are protestant priest.

-The foundational myth as heirs of the templars is anti jewish as it can be.

-And the knowloadge is based in biblical paraboles.

my grandfather was a freemason

Im missing something ?
The most probable explanation is that subverted the lodges from within like they have done with everything.

But until 1750 at least seem to be an european affair.

Im missing something?

>ywn be a Freemason
it hurts bros. Why even live?

Attached: E4FF9683-1185-44AF-B313-60A79238452E.jpg (850x683, 230K)

What do you think of freesonry ?

why do you think they were called masons kek

check out this free mason cemetary and notice the names. you might as well be asking what role the jews play in christianity, as it has magically morphed in the last 300 years into a progressive race-blind immigration and zionist scheme. ostensibly, those are christians. where are the jews? they're there, you just don't see them.
youtube.com/watch?v=n72dt80f2Hw

Sorry?

if i were to be invited i would join. it would be fun to be part of some sekrit club. It would also be funny to fuck with Jow Forums schizos. granted i never knew my grandfather and i only know because my dad mentioned it in passing

did you think theyre called masons for no reason

󠛡

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡\ 󠛡 󠛡| 󠛡 󠛡/
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡— 󠛡 󠛡—
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡/ 󠛡 󠛡| 󠛡 󠛡\

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

󠛡

What is the etimology ?

I recall something about Jews and their Dutch East Indie Shipping trade company in the 1600s which worked with secret groups (skull and bones likely) to pirate competition. Masonry probably got bought out or something, Jews move in and rearrange, form Zionism or subverse the masons into pawnship and take over the world.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Worker of the stone

well they started as an organization that had the trade secrets on how to build things, thats the square and compass bro

And the 33 grades is based in contruction analogies too?

It's older than that.

Attached: The mark of Archanon Space 1999.png (512x384, 203K)

It is a movement that arrised in england due to heavy religeous cashes and scientific advancements.
It is made to be religious without god so that morallity and brothership can still be practiced.

Basically a movement to unite people.

Hey, I've got a tangentially related thread on these guys.
Anyone who can help is appreciated.

Here are the degrees of masonry

Attached: 102.jpg (2467x3277, 2.74M)

Mason.
Ma son
Martian.

Attached: Duck Dodgers - Post Mars pecking order.jpg (796x1187, 449K)

i dunno its all symbolic stuff pretty easy to find out what most of it means
33 is the amount of bones in the spine or something i think

I think the whole history before 1600's is bullshit like everything else kikes say.

All i have on masons and similar occult faggotry

Im nearly secure that this autist larping with so many pompous grades is an european thing

But who knows...

Building the Third Temple.

Just petition a lodge, dumbass.

>The first recorded freemason was Elias Ashmole in 1646
*In England.
Sir Robert Moray is the earliest named member.

One thing is secure thou it end up subverted to the core by the kikes

*In some parts of the USA

Basic gestalt
>12,000 years ago Finno-Korean hyperwar ends with everyone who is anyone 6 feet under the ocean, burned to cinders or left to slowly wither away
>Egyptians turn the bits and pieces of lore that survive into religion as humans do
>greeks happen
BUT THEN
>christianity rapes egypt
>islam rapes egypt
>cult of ''worshipping the very crumbs of the rind of the edge of the shit of the ancestors'' slowly bubbles - cathars, cabbalistic jews, hermeticists
and then
>reneissance times, rich italians get curious about occult and have the denero to get the books

The rest is p. much just jews jewing jews jewing jews jewing jews, jewing jews (who jew jews), who at times get together for circle jerks and pats on the back to re-affirm that they are in control and not the dregs of dregs

Attached: 1553173434179.jpg (1008x1209, 40K)