NuRyanFaulk: THE PEOPEL'S VETO

>ignore the courts
>we are the real left
>cease the means of production
>STRIKE UP

youtube.com/watch?v=pcfFuBLzLC4

Attached: mpv-shot0002.jpg (728x720, 60K)

Ryan needs to do a video on economics. I have no clue what his believes on these are anymore.

bump

Until people like him actually become politicians, this "movement" won't go anywhere. Say what you will about the Justice Democrats but at least they took action. However, Ryan and poltards won't actually do that because they're too beta.

I'm not sure how realistic this all is. If a region/states to decided to go with this mentality I'm sure the bureaucracy/establishment wouldn't be nearly as lenient as when cali decides to do stuff they agree with anyways.

Ryan is super autistic. He can never be a politician or a public real life figure - he just wants to promote his believes and they're often worth considering.

Attached: RyanFaulk.jpg (528x630, 104K)

Pretty based.

When it comes to housing, as an example, I think people need to stop being pussys and literally just build shit with no regard for zoning laws. What are they gonna do? Tear it down? Why should I rent all my life when I can take a years worth of rent and build a cabin for myself.

it has potential. he just needs to the right people to help push it, and by right people, i mean people that just aren't in it for the money.

There is no political solution, stop dreaming, he and no one like him could ever get elected, anywhere.

>he and no one like him could ever get elected

Tucker is pretty popular isn't he?

This guy should debate Striker. That would be a good debate

Wait I thought this was the commie guy with the same arrows

They will refuse to transfer title if you would like to sell the property later on. Additionally, utility companies like power, sewer and water will be forbidden from giving service to your site. If you want to go that route, you'll need to go 100% off grid and have no plans on selling it for profit.

no. three arrows strikes down inline with the anti-white establishment racists that's why his arrows point down. Ryan wants to S-STRIKE UP.

>What are they gonna do? Tear it down?
Yes idiot

There are people here building ADUs without proper zoning and it's happening so often that cities are just giving up and relaxing the rules.

They aren't tearing shit down.

prediction: leftists will accuse ryan of changing his name and logo because he's trying to "hide" from his past when the reality is that he's changed his name and shit on more than a few occasions because the mission behind his channel changes.

>three arrows down = antifacists therefore three arrows up = facist

IF the states and counties start to enforce this the situation will escalate. This is accelerationism without the terror attacks. If you want to force the USA to collapse and break up as it eventually will, this seems to be the way.

While I do agree with most of his video the "WE WUZ DA TRUE LEFT N SHIEET" thing was extremly cringy. I mean I get where he is coming from but words and definitions change over time and trying to deflect their insults by saying "w-w-we're not far right, y-you're actually far-right" reeks of the same weakness the boomers have when they say shit like "the democrats are the real racists". Playing by the enemy's rule book means you have already lost.

Yes, due to the size. A solo out of bounds builder will be taken down, which assumes is the case. Hence the need for a sufficient group to go along with it.

If a group of 20 white nationalist families settles and builds a town in the wilderness, nobody will tear it down

Why do people on the right get so worked up over zog politics? You're not going to get anything you want from the political system. You're going to have approach this very discretely, like the Afrikaners who won their independence from the British Empire through their fraternal Broederbond.

most people that claim to "be on the right" believe in things like equality, democracy, etc. so in practice they're just diet leftists since all orthodox political discourse exists on a liberal plane.
the true number of actual "right wing" people must be incredibly small. i'm talking about the sorts who reject enlightenment values, materialism (capitalist & marxist modes of production), the political process as a whole and so on and so forth.

This. I don't believe there is a political solution, but a Tucker/Coulter ticket would shake shit up.