So now twitter dictates who is in office?

How is this okay?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-08-09-19-04-1.png (540x745, 289K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/noIgdHlop6Q
youtu.be/vCBPdt4iLrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Private company. They can do whatever they want

Except refuse to bake a cake.

Hilarious how they set their eyes on Cocaine Mitch solely because he's Republican and effective.

Mitch Mcconnell has been in office for how many years? He's not threatened, this isn't censorship, it's a distraction. Why is it always these total fucking zionist sellouts we're allowed to care about when they get (briefly) deplatformed? So you don't notice the average people they shadowban en masse.

No, they have protections as a platform under the promise not to censor opinions or speech. Stop hiding behind a VPN, kike.

some niggers literally went to his house calling for him to be stabbed in the chest and murdered
had no idea it was so easy to just go to a big politicians home like that

he's a neocohen you fucking dumb boomer

They've banned a bunch of left wing Journalists and antifa-sympathetic people for posting about specific "white nationalist" talking points, which means they're inadvertently posting white nationalist talking points. it's been this way for months, even faggots like tim pool have made videos about it. don't cry for mitch you little bitch

They also have rules against threats and hate speech.

>politicians have been sued for blocking people on twitter because it's a public forum and they need to be accessible
>lel banned

who fucking cares? he's a race-traitor, race-mixer, and absolutely an broken sellout to israel. is this fox news?

Q is going to take these CIA tech companies down. Fuck them. Let them keep digging their graves.

FUCK Moscow Mitch #Resist

I fucking hope this is bait

Fuck Democrats right in the pussy.

On the other hand, he’s absolutely packing the courts with conservative judges.

We tried to warn them. They didn't listen. Now it's too late. Republicans can kiss Trump 2020 goodbye, and I imagine the following midterm election will be similarly bleak. They had one chance. Trump should have jumped on this the moment he went into office. I thought surely after Twitter and others gained no telling how many more votes for Democrats for our midterms that something would be done, but nope. People like Mitch like to think, "They're not going to do it to me." Well guess what, faggot? You are no exception. Some gender-bender land whale at Twitter is laughing at you right now. They hold the power over your account until you delete the video of liberals threaten to murder you. You like that, Mitch?

I'm okay with this defence as long as the company in question isn't trying their fucking best to become a monopoly.

>Q

Attached: 8.jpg (852x480, 46K)

Trump should create a government-owned social media site that adheres to the 1st amendment.

The GOP is pants on head fucking retarded for not regulating social media.

Republicans will be done in by their own idiotic worship of the “free market.”

No one right of Bernie Sanders should even use Twitter. Let them bury themselves.

Except the cake shop won that case. Stop being a sore winner.

Someone needs to start attacking the twitter employees in NY and Cali. Just crack their heads on the street in front of their offices. send the fucking message.

Trust me, when POTUS is done with the dems, they will have ceased to exist as a party. The shit that is going to come out will shock everyones dick and vagina. So much so, that the country will be united once again, like we were after 9/11.

Fuck commies.

I wish mods would public ban post like this. Let them drowned in the irony.

Except they're being sued again.

you know you can be against kikes like Mitch and also be against the bullshit Twitter pulls, retard. They can openly pull this shit on the Senate majority leader, then they can easily do it to you.
>nigger shows up at your house yelling for you to be murdered
>post video of the nigger threatening you on social media
>get banned
>haha dude why do you even CARE??

That's what Ma Bell thought too.

Name one Leftwinger who was banned for doing nothing but reposting a right-wing talking point, without also calling for violence against them.

>atleastit'snotthegovernmentsteppingonme.jpg

Not anymore when a sitting president and politicians uses it. It's now considered a public forum.

They simply understand the long game profoundly better than you.

Here's your (you)

Lots of people are being sued frivolously. Doesn’t mean they’re going to lose. The Supreme Court upheld their 1st amendment right.

Its not. A lib judge said Twitter is a public forum and Trump couldnt block people. Now twitter just censored a public forum

Regulate Big Tech. RAM the didlo of lawfare up they tight assholes.

Remember back in the Fall of 2016 when Turtle was eating at as restaurant and some patsy came up to him and started yelling and he sat there, acting like he didn't care?
Anudder staged incident to keep these worthless fucks in power.

Being sued costs alot.

Q is obviously a real group, connected to Naval Intelligence, and is the real power behind the throne, this much is fully deducible from public information - but the real question is, what agenda does the Q group truly represent? Just because they are taking down some of the most evil cabals currently operating on this planet, doesn’t make them benevolent.

>wax my feminine benis and balls

do you even hear yourself when you speak?

Attached: 1560438858191.gif (500x252, 985K)

Sue the pants of these losers and then replace their CEO's with Jeb Bush.

Ye let private companies control important pillars of society such as the free debate and do with them as they like because muh free market. Maybe Schlomo should be allowed to control all the food supply and starve nazis aswell if he so desires.

Lolbertarianism is retarded

Attached: nasim aghdam fear the censored.jpg (1540x1152, 414K)

Being sued actually costs nothing. Defending yourself costs a lot. That’s why you counter-sue for court costs.

The courts have ruled that the President can't block people on his Twitter because it's a public forum.

LMAO, unless your name is Shaun King of course.

>The President is Twitter

Let them suspend Nancy Pelosi and see how that goes. They'd be in front of Congress tomorrow and getting slapped with fines and regulations.

So Jow Forums language filter?

i thought it was a Jow Forums larp when an user made a thread about this last night, but nope turns out twitter banned team mitch... for showing video from a nigger democrat saying they wanted to stab mitch in the heart. i mean it boggles the fucking mind but then you look at 99% of twitter staff and it makes sense.

Attached: Trump twitter.jpg (600x429, 24K)

When was he going to start this take down? I've been waiting for 2 1/2 years now

>do you
do you?

and yet, here you are

>intentionally missing the point

not a racemixer, his 3 children are all with his first wife (white). his second wife (asian) will die childless.

Better than missing the point accidentally, am I right? Okay, but you’re right. If it’s a public forum for his purposes it should be considered a public forum for 1st amendment purposes across the board.

>They can do whatever they want
And without knowing it, the Canadian fucktard spelled out the exact reason why everything is going to shit.

Not OK.

Too bad the Republicucks will simply continue taking it in the ass instead of doing something about it.

Attached: b9984ee540f8ace586b5d79a47b36790.jpg (600x900, 95K)

McConnell is obviously a neo-con faggot but i hope this serves as a pretext for twitter facing consequences for censoring right-wingers

I should note that they are only doing this because McConnell is seriously injured and not able to put the stick to Twitter to unban him.

I would assume, once McConnell is back up to full health, he'll raise holy hell over this and force Trump to finally do something lest McConnell throws Trump to the wolves in 2020.

What in gods name kind of flag is that.

t.phone fag

Imagine the smell

what the fuck is going on there?

us virgin islands

peak libertarianism

You looking for a visit from the f_bi?

They know trump and his family absolutely will do nothing about any tech companies, will immediately cower down and let them gladly take everyone down..he's only gotta roll play another 4 years tops..by that time, whites will be a utter minority, they'll have zero chance of power ever again..follow the plan guys right?..follow it to our grave fellow goyim..be sure not to ruffle any pic feathers on your way out..

femenism empowerment ceremony. They pee everywhere now for some reason.

Attached: 1564432567569.jpg (640x746, 76K)

>letting pee pee splash on your footsies
Eww

No, that's not the case. Read the case file. The baker got off on a technicality because the court that initially judged them showed evidence of extreme partial bias and malice. They were trying to set him up as homophobe who hated homosexuals and refused to serve for being homosexual. Their State doesn't claim the baker can legally discriminate against someone based on their sexuality, which the baker didn't. Far from it. He refused to bake a gay wedding cake because he doesn't believe in gay marriage. That doesn't mean he is allowed to reject gays service on principle.

Does user have the original video?

After pay legal fees for multiple Supreme Court appeals, and is constantly being sued and harassed by government agencies to this day.

This was a threat against himself. By this standard, Twitter needs to ban anyone who complains about getting threatened.

>do you
>>do you
the absolute state of higher education

Attached: 1361509009120.gif (350x175, 470K)

WE NEED TO GET USERS AWAY FROM
TWITTER AND ALL SOCIAL MEDIA.

WE NEED TO ELIMINATE ITS POPULARITY BY USE OF SLANDER. THE CORRECT INCORRECT DATA MUST BE INJECTED INTO IT TO CORRUPT THE USER BASES.

THESE PEOPLE ARE REACTIVE AND CAN BE MANIPULATED.

Great plan, Satan.

Yep. And I think within about a week of that lame ruling that got him off the hook and spoke nothing about freedom of speech and religion, somebody marched straight into his bakery and demanded a "birthday cake" for some tranny who was being "reborn." He refused, and was immediately sued. They knew EXACTLY what they were doing. First they went after his wedding cakes, which almost ruined his business, as weddings were his bread and butter. Then they went after the birthday cakes. Nothing short of this man starving to death for his sins of not wanting to be forced to provide a service is going to make these people happy. SCOTUS is going to HAVE to make a solid ruling on freedom of religion or this kind of shit is never going to end.

congressional term limits, 1 term and go

3 terms in a row for Presidents, 3 scoops baby

McConnell is a russian owned faggot

Not when they market themselves as unbiased and equal for all. They should be forced to rebrand as a pro leftwing site if they want to act with a bias

quiet incel

Quick Jewtube search showed me this. I thought there was a longer one out there too: youtu.be/noIgdHlop6Q

He didn’t reject gays service on principle. He rejected baking them a wedding cake. He offered to bake the gay couple literally any other cake.

Canada needs a range ban

Right. The free market is great, but also very vulnerable to deception. IOW fraud.

If a company claims to provide a platform, then no censorship. If they claim to be a publisher, then they admit they control content, but that makes them liable for that content, too.

These both can't be true.

It's up to the government to bring the hammer down on those that make their money by deception.

This one is better: youtu.be/vCBPdt4iLrQ

Switch to Gab

Except refuse service to niggers.