Civil War

Which western country will be the first to experience civil war?

Attached: 1550804558855.jpg (2780x1810, 710K)

The best one.

GO USA

Attached: 1546872713832.jpg (537x641, 55K)

(((They))) won't start a civil war unless they know they can win. It's much easier for them to just subvert the West as they've done for decades.

Amerimutts will kill themselves off

stop larping disgusting faggots

France, GB wont fight at all.

What would be the main factions?

Clearly the US, that's the only place where the MSM declares whites are fair game.

Sweden.

Me and everyone else

america

these threads are AIDS

implying there would even be one

The usa is not a country, though.
It's a zone.

We're already in one, you dumb fucks.
Have you seen the media attacking white people l lately? It gets more open and blatant every day.
Now we have people on the far right AND left willing to go out and attack their enemies in public.
If you're not fighting on some level , prepare to fight and get the fuck in there.
We can still fight without violence, so do it.

>The usa is not a country, though
says irrelevant shithole gypsy flying pissed on version of cucked nation's flag.

Hard to say. No country has shown signs of military insubordination or big generals making objections to how their countries are led.

>implying
you're a nigger that knows nothing, leave the thinking to the men okay sweetie?

America has been in one since 2012 upon the removal of the Smith-Mundt Act. Proof Obama was an enemy of this country.

Probably France or Germany.
The amount of non european minorities in both countries is astonishing. Civil War is probably still a strong word, I'd rather say an uprising in the same vain of the german peasants war. It will be a one sided slaughter were the uppity minorities get slaughtered and holocaustered.

The first violent one will take place within our lifetimes, probably a lot sooner.

After this next recession our borrowing power (U.S.) will be so exhausted we can't fuel our expensive social welfare programs (thanks 30 million niggers) so we'll default and the world economy will collapse. It probably starts then, aka 'The Great Reset'

Cheers lads, remember, subscribe to PewDiePie

it's got nothing to do with white people dipshit, that's just a divide and conquer tactic.

France

No shit, faggot. It still doesn't stop it from being a form of attack.

Ireland could be one. Considering brexit things could get shakey and there is alot of leftists support nowadays. From liberal and sjw to republicans and neo cons.

Don't be silly, Svens would never fight back.

That's why we must start it

>Which western country will be the first to experience civil war?
>the USA
(((they're))) shilling hard for it on the msm, it's blatant!
I bet cucked nations will take "sides" too, providing supplies etc! this is it!

Attached: 1560944732248.gif (497x373, 489K)

this, most probably true!

if you keep reacting to everything by making it about race and believing that you're just giving them more power and decreasing your odds for using black people as canon fodder

Anti gun vs pro gun but I hear Its Gonna over states rights

wheres your bfa boot

US, europe is too cucked
It doesnt mean some euros wont follow though

show flag
How. Any actual historians or cripple-ch-level seers here? Because with 45% of newborns being coloreds, and and 76% of voters scandalized by even the mild populism of Front National.... With the yellow vests so quickly infiltrated and coopted by extreme leftists... I don't see how. If there's a civil war it will be started by the Muslims and the blacks when their welfare checks don't clear, or when the supermarket shelfs start emptying. Not trying to be a bore, I just would like to have the opinion of someone who knows. All I'm seeing is fancyful fan fiction.

None. It won't happen anywhere.

Attached: 1454115637661.gif (196x300, 1.95M)