You lost! Stop complaining. The new world is beautiful, the problem is you

you lost! Stop complaining. The new world is beautiful, the problem is you

Attached: p2.jpg (744x1280, 468K)

nigger

Attached: 1557925710255.jpg (663x678, 117K)

she looks like she hates the kid. kys tranny

>missingfather.jpg
The problem is that you are not muzzled. Enjoy it while you can

Don’t forget to remind black women that black men prefer white women.

That kid will grow up to be hated by whites and non whites.
That women is probably regretting it.

>breeding niggers which will be raised to hate you because of your race

Attached: why.jpg (600x1040, 75K)

I do.
They get mad and then start talking shit about them.
How you can have racial pride and proceed to abandon your own women is beyond me.

Underrated

cope
we love our black women, they're the most important to us. That's why we leave these whites.
incel

Obviously we just lost the first round but round two is here i mean i dont know about you fags but i dont see no daddy hangin round and mr chipper can handle the niglet

that women knows absolutely nothing of importance. The only thing that matters to her is how good she looks and how many likes she gets. That's her whole world. Regrets, none.

I like Black women, especially Ethiopian as housekeeper abed. If one can actually "rape" one that is.

T. Finest Arab gentleman

Her instagram and youtube is just workouts with no picture of the kid

Degenarate

Attached: 1557934310331.png (712x802, 323K)

Sorry Tyrone.
Pic related is not my loss

Attached: 1548782726087.png (496x819, 700K)

I like this bait. That is nice fucking bait.

Attached: 1553944364045.jpg (794x870, 135K)

The only one of my siblings who race-mixed was the one who experienced her teenage years in the US, and the guy just impregnated her and left. It didn't surprise me but it did make me realize just how strong the Jewish programming is in the US.

Niggers taking out the trashy white women. Its a win win for white men.

No selfrespecting white man would be with a woman with half-nig litter. And no selfrespecting man would be with a half nig bastard.

That means that the half nig litter will have to copulate with other niggers or subraces. So in three generations or less, the half nigger goes full orangutang.

I can live with that just fine.

Attached: dean-martin-hologram-exclusive.jpg (768x512, 108K)

cope

Attached: p3.jpg (500x750, 181K)

And that's why you have Ius Sanguinis so you dump them, deport them and they stay where they are with their gross mongrel.

Attached: 1507565762332.jpg (634x845, 71K)

notice how that's a white man you moron

The mother is far and away more beautiful than the child will ever be
Sad

Is that her Tindr photo or her Facebook profile picture? Does she complain that there are "no good men" in this world and that nobody takes her out for more than a couple of dates? I mean she's hot, but mommy's little embarrassment there is going to run a lot of men off.