>Mil Officials @Mitchell Inst on US Mil Air Power 8/7/19
c-span.org/video/?463316-1/
>WHVideo: Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania Visit Dayton OH 8/7/19
youtu.be/LMzp648kWYI
>WHVideo: FLotUS Melania Presents Purple Heart 8/7/19
youtu.be/pBTWnO-pNTs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: deathbydeport.jpg (711x947, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4
youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc
youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o
youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I
pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip
youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc
archive.vn/buNnX
youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0
archive.is/8rBlF
youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/us/politics/democrats-red-flag-law.amp.html
youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1159473912616501254
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA

Finally a system that WORKS

SIR DO YOU HAVE A LOICENSE FOR THAT MASCULINITY

Attached: 1565128026750.png (680x665, 667K)

TUCKER BELIEVED FIRED FROM FOX AFTER PRO-WHITE SUPREMACIST COMMENTS

Attached: 177BE9DB-110D-46D0-B762-3877B5FD81A5.jpg (1242x929, 407K)

Then why is he considered an iraqi man?
Someone is lying here.

>TUCKER BELIEVED FIRED FROM FOX
Yeah, sure guy.

Attached: 1543897676759.jpg (1200x1181, 99K)

WHAT IS THIS, NIGHTTIME IN NIGERIA? LOOK AT ALL OF THESE NIGGERS! STOP ARGUING WITH EACH OTHER AND BE PRODUCTIVE.
RED ALERT.
If I am able to explain to my mom what (((red flag laws))) are and why they utterly awful, get her to agree to me that current gun laws don't work and more would only hurt innocent people then you ought to do it too. I don't agree with her saying Puerto Ricans look black, but I do agree with her on that mixed race children aren't accepted by either of their halves.

Call your or other people's representatives and senators at federal and state level you niggers. Email them, write letters like the boomers do which apparently works, and screech at their offices autistically. I don't think anything will come out of this, but it's better to be safe than sorry now isn't it. It makes no sense for you to come down here and whine impotently like how jews do about how one faggoty failed Austrian painter supposedly killing millions of their kind. Also read this
amp.usatoday.com/amp/1916451001
Mitch McConnell has repeatedly blocked gun control legislation in the senate because he's smart enough to realize how stupid that would be.

Also, please do the same to the White House. Trump more or less likely has interns here watching us, but fill up the lines. Let him know how you feel about this pretty bad idea.
>The fact people fail to understand that, considering the people manning the federal government (the blokes answering phones, for instance) are the same as 40 years ago and trained by the same as 80 years ago, no wonder that
> THEY DON’T GIVE A FUCK FOR INTERNET OUTRAGE
>But clogged phone lines? That get forwarded very fast to representatives and the executive as feedback from their base
DO NOT GET COMPLACENT. START SCREECHING AT THE TOP OF YOUR LUNGS NOW, NIGGERS. DO IT MY FRENS. START SCREECHING AT EVERY REPUBLICAN CONGRESSNIGGER.

Attached: Try to understand this.jpg (2000x1333, 831K)

Visa CEO Promises Not to Block Purchases of Firearms

>Unlike other payment processors who have allowed themselves to become politicized, Visa CEO Alfred Kelly has promised not to block purchases of firearms made through the company.

>Asked if Visa would continue to facilitate firearms purchases, Kelly told CNBC, “We are guided by the federal laws in a country, and our job is to create and to facilitate fair and secure commerce.”

>Adding that Visa would continue to “follow the laws of the land,” Kelly emphasized that private companies should not be dictating what people can or cannot buy, so long as it’s legal.

>Unlike other payment processors who have allowed themselves to become politicized, Visa CEO Alfred Kelly has promised not to block purchases of firearms made through the company.

>Asked if Visa would continue to facilitate firearms purchases, Kelly told CNBC, “We are guided by the federal laws in a country, and our job is to create and to facilitate fair and secure commerce.”

>Adding that Visa would continue to “follow the laws of the land,” Kelly emphasized that private companies should not be dictating what people can or cannot buy, so long as it’s legal.

>“The reality is that it’s very hard for us to do it. … If we start to get in the mode of being legislators it’s a very slippery slope,” Kelly said. “We shouldn’t be determining what’s right or wrong in terms of people’s purchases.”

>Ajay Banga, CEO of Mastercard, also said that it wasn’t the company’s place to decide what consumers can purchase.

>Other payment companies like PayPal and Square have barred the purchase of guns via their platforms.

>Kelly’s promise is crucial given that “deplatforming” has now moved on to banks and payment processors, with conservative commentators and activists having their accounts shut down in some cases for having the wrong opinions.

infowars.com/visa-ceo-promises-not-to-block-purchases-of-firearms/

Attached: awooter heaven.png (2435x2505, 527K)

I FUCKING HATE KIKES

Attached: E8524F74-778A-4EFD-AF4B-1591DC630079.jpg (645x772, 75K)

youtube.com/watch?v=R6-gUqNPi4 - "OPUS 167 Mossad Epstein Connection"

youtube.com/watch?v=VUH-4XXEuoc - "Zionist Jews Admit That Mass Immigration Is #1 On Their Agenda"

youtube.com/watch?v=YSy6ENVAJlY - "Yossi Gurvitz: When Israel Is Mighty"

youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE - "Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt"

invidio.us/watch?v=TAzBsVzYH1o - “How Israel censors the Internet”

youtube.com/watch?v=Cki0RVX841I - “Rabbi says pedophile rape is not to be reported according to jewish law”

pastebin.com/Dxfbz9ip - “Just for some perspective”

youtube.com/watch?v=kAFhYEiwldc - “1 - The Jewish Question - Dr. Tony Martin”

archive.vn/buNnX - “The Life of an American Jew in Racist Marxist Israel”

youtube.com/watch?v=uM_-XFQcrjM - “AIPAC Announces it will take over student government”

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9dv6_h9Vp0 - “The Lobby: USA Pt1 (The film Israel Lobby didn't want you to see)”

archive.is/8rBlF - “When Victims Rule: An Examination of Jewish Pre-eminence in America And Its Historical Origins”

youtube.com/watch?v=ldkw62WkaBU - “Jeffrey Epstein Deep Dive- The Mossad, Fraud and His Creepy Temple”

Attached: 1_Anti_Semitism_law_USA_3.png (1584x9520, 3.99M)

Fox only cares about the shekels
And Tucker makes the most shekels

So Tucker is off tonight?

His parents were both Iraqi, but they lived in Greece when he was born. They never obtained citizenship when they brought him here.

Attached: 20190808_163812.jpg (720x1038, 304K)

>Firing their number 1 ratings draw, there's no way this will go wrong!

ALSO. THE LORD OF ALL BOOMERS RUSH LIMBAUGH AND DON JR. ARE AGAINST RED FLAG LAWS. THIS IS GOOD BUT NOT ENOUGH. MAKE YOUR SCREECHY FAGGY NIGGER VOICES HEARD, NIGGERS.
rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2019/08/06/red-flag-laws-are-a-pipeline-to-gun-control/
youtube.com/watch?v=9pNTeohWpuk
LIVES AND RIGHTS ARE ON THE LINE.

In other news the NRA seems to be spooked by potential exec action which is good. Also, more guns are being bought which is always nice.

Attached: 1565271555103.jpg (750x416, 58K)

>(((someone))) is lying here
Did you even need to ask?

Attached: image13.jpg (501x585, 37K)

Attached: Chuish Subversion.png (570x331, 19K)

So he's greek then.

>St. Louis
Another irrelevant shithole
Disband the police force and wall off the city

Even most black and hispanic cops end up hating minorities. Really makes me think.

Attached: kwestyun.png (614x614, 38K)

That would result in FOX going down the drain.

Attached: Proofster 13 Time for Proof.jpg (418x455, 44K)

ZION DON HAS NOT BUILT THE WALL
ZION DON DONATES MORE TO ISRAEL
ZION DON HAS LINKS TO JEWISH PEDO CIRCLES
ZION DON IS CRASHING THE STOCK MARKET
ZION DON HAS ACCELERATED THIS WILD RIDE INTO THE JEW HANDS
>MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN

>not born there, never lived there, didn't speak the lingo
...? Then why was he sent to Iraq

Attached: Theodor_Herlz_meme_zionists_always_traitors_8_4c.jpg (1480x9999, 2.59M)

Reminder to do as the GOA and called write letters and send Faxes (since federal workers are boomers) white house and to your congressnigger.

Not only so they know that people are mad at this, but also so Trump might see that there is another gun rights organization and not the boomer (and already dying) NRA so write about the GOA like it's you are their snake oil salesman (in a parragraph of a few sentences just so they don't see it as too forced).

also for a better chance send it to DonJr and Eric so they might get attracted since everyone that isn't a boomer hates the NRA and there is a better chance on succeding

Attached: 18775467692869946.jpg (1071x1624, 739K)

VISA confirmed for our guys?

brother that haircut is like a smashmouth album served on a flameshirt

Attached: 1538426789048.jpg (900x508, 35K)

>Tucc gets the boot
>goes to OAN

Attached: 1543097430712.png (512x286, 395K)

>my snake was born in a fish tank
>that makes it a fish
No.

Attached: this'll only hurt once... but damn, will it hurt.jpg (952x536, 58K)

>canceling Last Man Standing at it's high point

Alex Jones is guest hosting

>Irish are we CHU!

Gesundheit.

>google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2019/08/07/us/politics/democrats-red-flag-law.amp.html
This is why no laws will be passed, dems will ask for more and reps won't budge, and it will be memory holed in a week or two

Attached: merlin_158741784_3449b10e-a4dc-4257-be16-e7e3f2781d09-jumbo.jpg (1024x683, 53K)

Join the club. I am the club president and the membership fee is six gorillion dollars per month.

Attached: How we all feel.png (348x254, 21K)

Because he was a sandnigger, and that's where they belong.

hes going on a fishing trip with his son.
he said so last night.

he's on vacation, said he's going fishing for a few weeks and return

Related vídeo: youtube.com/watch?v=c7sQgQcvMYg
==“Trump talking about "so-called allies"”==

[00:00] - Trump: “I will give you an example, some of our so called allies, that we work with and protect and we protect them militarily, they are sending massive amounts of money to ISIS and to Al Qaeda.”

[00:13] – Joe: “So who are you talking about there?”

[00:16] – T: “You know who it is, why do I have to bring it up for you, you know who it is.”

[00:19] – J: “Because you’re running for President. Are you talking about the Saudis?”

[00:21] – T: “Joe, other countries, are giving massive amounts of money, people from other countries are giving massive amounts of money.”

[00:28] – J: “Are you saying the Saudis are doing this?”

[00:29] – T: “Off course they are doing it, everybody knows that.”

[00:33] – J: “Ok, any other countries?”

[00:36] – T: “There are but I am not going to say it, because I have a lot of relationships with people, but there are. And you know that, and everybody knows that and nobody says it, nobody talks about it.”

[00:45] – J: “But you’re not even saying the countries that are doing it right now, why aren’t you willing to name those, you say you have a lot of relationships there.”

[00:51] – T: “Joe, all you have to do is check your records, and our government knows the countries, and one of them happens to be Saudi Arabia, and our govenment knows that, and why aren’t we doing anything about it? Why aren’t we being firm as to why we’re allowing that to happen.”

[01:05] – J: “So why don’t you think we are?”

Attached: Israel_Helps_ISIS_With_Cash.png (791x7652, 1.99M)

is blompf going to memory hole gun control or will he actually do something cucked?

Attached: 1564784247700.jpg (250x196, 14K)

Looks to be but here's a thing he said which stood out to me
>“We are guided by the federal laws in a country, and our job is to create and to facilitate fair and secure commerce.”
>“follow the laws of the land,” Kelly emphasized that private companies should not be dictating what people can or cannot buy, so long as it’s legal.

I'm curious when the hammer will be dropped on companies like Gaypal that have banned firearms transactions from their platforms.

>hello, fellow Micks

Hey if we're gonna uphold the law, might as well do it properly and drop the illegal in the right country
By that logic you could just dump them in the ocean

It is still bretty spooky! We still need to make some noise ya know.

Attached: MIGHT FAIL.png (1832x1964, 739K)

I hope everyone has called their members of Congress over this gun control BS.
I will not vote for gun grabbers, and I can't wait to vote for the primary opponent of my Republican Senator in 2022.

Next Thursday.

When it comes to the letter of the law and naturalisation, yes it is.

It's why anchor babies are a thing.
chances are he was deported back to his parents though, hence iraq. But really, he would be Greece's problem.

the typical irish woman

Attached: 1541583113678.jpg (400x400, 19K)

If this were true it would be trending on Twitter.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-103837_cropped.png (1440x1870, 772K)

WOW

In case you missed this from yesterday

Attached: 20190808_164536.jpg (720x818, 360K)

import the third world...

Attached: 'Clowns' is a white supremacist slur.jpg (2003x2344, 1.69M)

Arrest the owners or else it means nothing

What's your opinion of muslims? Do you think they should welcomed in the west?

Attached: BaltimoreSun_ Motives behind Trump-supporter run cleanup.jpg (1942x1722, 1.67M)

Yes. Many people don't like thinking for themselves. It's dangerous and scary to have free thought.

Yep. They're going full retard again.

Attached: Knew it.png (1920x1026, 399K)

Yeah, nah
Wake me up when they throw out Khan

what happens next thursday? got any links i can read?

They will just say they didn't know they were illegal and that they had valid as numbers or even passed an everify. They will always get away with it

>one mayor asks, "What happens to the children?"
Presumably they leave with their parents

i wonder if they're jewish

Attached: 1558876400162.jpg (527x585, 170K)

Nice cropping

>he opposes common sense gun reform
>he opposes sanctuary cities
IMAGINE BEING THIS RETARDED XD
You do realize this shit makes us less safe, right?

Attached: 7339FA84-2ADD-41D4-A48D-B51FD8284651.jpg (2700x1519, 433K)

This will be fun. You will see woke crowd rushing to declare victory by getting him fired and meltdown when they realize he was on vacation.

>By that logic you could just dump them in the ocean
Sounds good.
>But really, he would be Greece's problem.
Sounds like Greece owes us a solid.

Attached: no harm, no foul.png (560x416, 254K)

Lol

These subhumans cannot understand that some people can perform actions out of the kindness of their hearts.

Attached: This thread might have been interesting but it went full heresy.jpg (486x604, 43K)

>white people are racist
>they don't do anything to help poor black communities
>they're racist when they do help poor black communities
my tired sides

Well he said he was going fishing with his son for a week so.

We'll see. in 8 days or so.

Hannity said he stuck up for tucker on his show while introducing Laura.

Laura too.
It may be worth writing to fox. but if they do this I'm sure they're signing their death warrant.
Who else is there?
Watters who is both a clown and crypto woke?

Attached: Stefan No.png (554x720, 955K)

It’s not the job of a private citizen to enforce immigration law.

Someone remind me what this red flag thing is supposed to do? In some cases it would work fine but a lot of these shooters come out of nowhere. You talk to their friends and family and they say
>he was quiet
>he was nice and a good kid
>I can't believe
>had no idea

One of the plants' owners are the Koch Bros.

Of course they will say that. The Dems want us to be disarmed, and the Republicans are helping them.

Attached: Cries out in pain.webm (778x480, 2.77M)

>watching Fox

>the imagined state of collapse in the Western Hemisphere
>imagined
>you're just delusional goyim, stop imagining things
BOY I SURE DO HATE KIKES

Attached: E N O U G H.jpg (267x302, 31K)

Dobbs on Fox Business.

The good news is that it potentially creates an opening for the Republicans to say "well we tried but the Democrats were being partisan" and blame it on the Democrats.

Good, then proceed w/ arrest

Recreate the Salem Witch Trials where anyone who doesn't like you can go to a judge and get them to sign your death warrant. There is no due process.

Trump's not going to sign a red flag law, right lads?

Attached: ugly_bad.png (326x412, 157K)

>Someone remind me what this red flag thing is supposed to do?
let your screechy lib neighbors disarm you by crying to a judge

If he was actually intelligent, he would "play along with Trump" and hope that red flag laws are alienating trumps base. Instead he is so unreasonable that Trump will eventually say "fuck it, I'm done with this topic".

NEVER GIVE THEM AN INCH

Yeah like I said. Nothing will happen to the owners

Attached: 20190808_165106.jpg (720x997, 365K)

it's a crime to knowingly hire illegals
after hiring 680 of them, you can't say you didn't know

It's time to CRUSH the Hong Kong revolution. I say send in the Chinese army and kill every two man, woman and child. Drench the streets in blood and teach those traitors and agitators a fucking lesson. I will not rest until at least 3m of those pigs lie dead. You pussy westerners don't understand Chinese mentality and way of life. Don't even think of interfering. HK is China, as is Taiwan. When the situation is resolved Taiwan will be liberated as well.

ah these are the people that value a cleaner and greener environment, but the moment some white guy comes by to clean it up, its whiety making black people look messy and incapable of cleaning after themselves

What are they complaining for? A cleanup is a cleanup
Those with """pure""" intentions not helping civilians clean up sure don't seem pure to me

you did this Jow Forums

NEW
NEW
NEW
>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1159473912616501254

Attached: Capture.png (607x727, 98K)

>Sheryl Gay Stohlberg

Attached: 1562854227397.jpg (400x400, 11K)

So why are the Repubs trying to pass it? Sounds like a bad idea

>inb4 st louis fires half its police for wrongthink

>t.

Attached: 1564973875728.png (675x827, 37K)

>Boeing
>great manufacturer

Hold on to this, don't let people forget.

Attached: 1540705917636.jpg (400x396, 36K)