2/3 of Londoners want "strongman" rule

twitter.com/epkaufm/status/1159456923865030657

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-103837_cropped.png (1440x1870, 772K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/epkaufm/status/1159456923865030657
youtube.com/watch?v=5zk0eyKzp1c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter.com/epkaufm/status/1159456923865030657
explain this to me leaf. what is strongman

a big guy

Attached: 1554871206967.jpg (1024x1024, 198K)

Literally just google Strongman Rule you spastic

>im weak
>everybody hates me
>government save me
What did they expect to happen when they made everybody an SJW fag and sold government as the solution?

>advocating the use of Jewgle
0.02 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Enjoy your thread dying because no one knows wtf you're talking about.

Wtf is that?
sage

Not everyone is an SJW faggot. Some of them are Muslims and bureaucrats too.

Import the 3rd world
Get 3rd world solutions

>Shitskins want an authoritarian rule
More news at 11

A strongman is a political leader who rules by force and runs an autocracy or authoritarian regime or totalitarian regime. The term is often used interchangeably with "dictator" in the western world, but differs from a "warlord" and commonly lacks the negative connotations especially in some Eastern European and Central Asian countries.

A strongman is not necessarily always a formal head of state or head of government; sometimes journalists use the term to describe a military or political figure who exercises far more influence over the government than a local constitution allows. General Manuel Noriega, for example, was often dubbed the "Strongman of Panama" for the enormous amount of political power he exercised over Panama, although he was not the formal president or prime minister of the state. In practice, his role was that of a dictator, or sometimes autocrat.

4u

>>advocating the use of Jewgle
>fills out Captchas

>your thread

Place is full of newfags

this. goodbye civilisation. well done Marxists and faggots, I hope you all get assraped to death by pakis

Attached: carnaby-street-1960s.jpg (940x600, 301K)

>spoonfeeding lazy niggers
>UN flag

figures

Might as well go back to the Monarchy. Give the queen full autocratic power.
Solved.

Why would you want military rule? So the same bullshit laws can be passed with an actual gun to your head?

IDs are stupid and I ignore them.

It'sa fucking monarchy.
So what?

Not surprising at all since diversity leads to zero sum politics.

Anything is better than democracy

Makes me sad. No people deserve to lose their capital to foreigners, let alone their nation. Too bad most of the original traitors are already dead.

The 1960s is already our time of domination stupid goy.

>rampant crime centre
>population told at every step that the state is supposed to solve them
>wow, why do they want state to deal with crime?
The only alternative is only "let us lynch the bastards" and excuse me, but 100 years of managerial, bureaucratic despotism did its job and nobody thinks that way.

liberals are weak and depend on government boots on them.

libertarians and some conservatives are independent and just want guns to deal with problems, not more pigs.

The fire rises!

Attached: 1411856287386.jpg (1366x768, 125K)

get a paki mayor. lose your city to invading shit coloured foreigners. really makes you think

Attached: DICK.jpg (610x343, 99K)

Actually, London and the South East should become the multi-cultural whipping boy for the rest of the country. They have benefited the most from mass immigration, and are its biggest proponents. Give the people what they want.

Attached: new friends.jpg (575x430, 90K)

2/3 of londoners are shitskins

Liberty is a white concept. This should surprise no one.

Remove democracy, pick a shitskin warlord as new supreme ruler of londonistan.

SURPRISE SURPRISE KIDZ

Because London is like 52% immigrants who know nothing else. London seriously needs a big fat lovely nuke dropping on it. It's a fucking cess pit.

A dictatorship you fucking dumb fuck

Those surveyed Londoners are right about this. Whether we like it or not, the age of parliamentary and liberal democracy is quickly coming to a close.

"londoners"
Want rule in the style of the place they left.
Not even worth a chaika.jpg

So 100% of London whites want a dictator, imagine my shock.

Londoner just specifies someone who lives in London.

Its common sense, retard.

Capital cities are always where the cancer starts.
Dublin is another example.

>golly gee wiz, I wonder why

Attached: 2F25AF9600000578-2950401-image-a-44_1449516424068.jpg (962x1069, 270K)

i realy want him dead

2/3 of Londoners are muslims and beta whites, what do you expect?

Might makes right.

It’s like Jow Forums on Saturday with all those flags. Imagine the smell.

This. Boomers get a lot of hate, rightfully so, but the seeds of our destruction were planted far back in the early 20th century. It was already too late by even World War I.

>Pictures you can smell

they want this in the hope that the army will stop all the shitskins from raping and stabbing their women and children.
youtube.com/watch?v=5zk0eyKzp1c