NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO LIVE IN THE CANADIAN WILDERNESS KILLING LEFTISTS FOR YEARS

Attached: 1565258893169.jpg (749x789, 161K)

Canadian bears had other plans

>dying in the middle of summer in less than a month
Too much soi

Bears if they're lucky. Couldn't fucking imagine being out in the deep manitoba woods this time of year without proper gear....fucking bugs alone would make you off yourself.

They "suicided" them?

They died doing what they loved.

Being utter faggots.

Takes 2 seconds to make yourself immune to any bugs in the area. Every Canadian should know how.

im holding out the slim hope that the RCMP have just released the statement to save face and that they've successfully evaded police and are living somewhere in the USA/latin america

did they an hero?

They probably fucked eachother and then suicide together, a canadian love story

>Takes 2 seconds to make yourself immune to any bugs in the area.

How?

This was my assumption too. Manhunt costs a lot of money.

i wonder what killed them

Hey - you're the faggots who started all the degenerate lgbtbraap+ nonsense.
We're just content to fuck out dogs.
faggot.

Attached: chickens.jpg (500x656, 72K)

Sit in the middle of a couple fires on either side with white smoke from green's and rub yarrow all over your cloths and skin obviously.

ancient chinese secret

the searchers found them 1 hour away from the murders by the river, despite previously religious searching the whole area for weeks, then confirming sitings in ontario etc. It doesnt add up that their bodies would be there. It reeks of, ''Yep, they died in the wild just like we said they would! They RCMP is always right and you have no right to doubt.''

and sucked off a dog, a canadian story can't end with no animals getting sucked off

I will bet my entire fortune these guys got away and the RCMP are just making shit up.

yeah they were killed and dumped there by the government
>still no evidence they were the killers

Urinate on yourself. Piss into a bottle and then rub it on every inch of exposed skin. It's disgusting but it works for repelling mosquitoes.

having done search and rescue, it's fucking *easy* to walk right-on-by someone in dense underbrush. And corpses are absolutely invisible to thermal cameras.

They forgot their bug hats

their permafrost-resistant anal lube turned out to be their undoing

on the riverside? with dogs?

Attached: 12507507_968333676580413_4216445463413952989_n.jpg (640x478, 38K)

Weak ass Canadians lol; who would win 2 serial killers or a bunch of Mosquitos. Toppest of keks

There was no mention of dogs being used in that area - chances are, it was a foot search. They only have a few dogs - not a billion of them. Foot searches are the most common form of SAR.

>t. seething RCMP officer.

i'm sure creating smoky fires is a great way to avoid detection by all the police and locals you dummy

>t.absolutely wrong nigel
sorry you suck, dude.

>corpses are absolutely invisible to thermal cameras.
user eye witness reports have been streaming in all the way from Ontario and they were recent too. So rather the tards died less then 1 hour away from the brunt car and all the witnesses are retarded. This sounds like a Russia tier kgb we got em cover up.

Who?

You don't need a big bonfire dumb ass. Just a small tiny little fire is enough.

joke's on you - I'm one of them posting now.

old family recipe

Suurrreeee user and I'm the Japanese emperor's long lost son. pictures and timestamp or your lying.

Did the Manitoba garden snakes kill them?

The writing was on the wall when they seemed to have disappeared completely without a trace. Right there and then I would've bet they had killed themselves. The bodies could've easily never been found if more time passed.

t. brown faggot from toronto

there's also a possibily that the RCMP are desperate and this is just a further step in the plan to 'make them comfortable and drop their mask'. If they're caught in the next few days/weeks its an easy excuse to just say that the bodies were really rotten/scavanged and assumed it was them

We all know the emperor only had daughters.

what I want to know now is if it's still likely that they committed the murders - they just got found basically next to their fucked up vehicle, sounds like they're another pair of victims that got the heat turned up on them because a) their corpses couldn't be found and b) they had some dodgy internet posts

nice try pajeet - if you were actually canadian, you'd know how the bugs can be.
Go back to swimming in the shit-filled ganges, faggot.

Attached: always.jpg (398x387, 26K)

Agreed.

Didn't you canadians rub yourself with toluene to repel insects or something like that?

there was confirmed sightings in ontario which calls bullshit on this sudden solution to a high--exposure case

Absolutely. I'm not saying this is true, false, or otherwise. I just know how easy it is to trot by someone in the brush, especially if you're been doing it for days or weeks on end...

used to have 98% deet, but health canada banned anything over 30%.
fuckers.

I live in the same zone, faggot. You get used to them quick and the nights are starting to get cold enough where they aren't a problem.
Seriously neck yourself you urban cuck.

I remember one user writing that the botanist that was murdered was seen talking to a guy that from eye witness reports resembled a murderer/violent guy that had been released from jail. Assuming they are dead, the RCMP have just wasted their time and THAT guy has gotten away. Poor kids having their reputations ruined in that case.

I've been gone for a week so I've completely missed this. Searching, these guys just seem like some random murderers. Why are they /ourguys/?

yes, one was a bit of a seigetard though

Attached: bryer.jpg (620x465, 39K)

they were also video game addicted incels.

>internet survivalist from THE EXACT SAME AREA
right. you're a downtown van faggot who hasn't seen the sun in a decade.
Quite pretending, faggot.

sauce

That's very true kek

I said the same climate zone, nigger. I never said the exact same area.
You dont know shit, stop fronting.

oh, forgot you were 13 and learned all your skillz from call of duty.
nice try, timmy.

And the boys laughed at the bald man and called him silly
But the old man was vindicated as the boys were torn to pieces by bears sent by yhwh

>Smeagol-Sky, the brains
>McCloud, look at his shirt
>McLachety, the redcoat ranger
>Sawchuck, the owner of the property

Okay you are shitposters not bad

Lol I work at a plant we still got old bug spray cans with 95% DEET shit always works. No one cares if we take them they just want to throw them away.

Confirmed how? A reported sighting is not a confirmed sighting. There are always sightings in cases of missing persons whether they're victims or perpetrators. For example, some of the hookers murdered by the Green River Killer in the 80s were "sighted" two, three or even more years after disappearance in other cities, but eventually their remains were found in the GRK zone and all the sightings were obviously false. Sightings mean nothing if they come with no tangible proof, no different from hearsay.

why do people keep saying the murdered leftists? Source on that?

>Poor kids having their reputations ruined in that case.
All they needed to do was turn up in public the moment they were declared missing. The first time they were declared missing they weren't sought as murder suspects. Imagine going into hiding not only at that point but also after you've been declared a murder suspects. Yeah, no poor kid's reputation was ruined here. Welcome to reality, Nigel.

Attached: 53635634566341.jpg (800x511, 37K)

Kinda sums up your posting style, yes.
hint:a walk through stanley park isn't the deep bush, chang.
And you'll never, ever be a true canadian, no matter how hard you try.

Kek our organic chemistry professor told us that in Canada you used a toluene derivative to repel insects.

If your government bans it I can explain you how to synthetize it.

>yarrow
most people are too stupid to differentiate that from all the other potentially irritating/toxic carrot family species

>thinks bears are an immediate danger
>thinks mosquitos are a life threatening problem
sure kid.. keep projecting. You dont know shit.

What did you mean by self-censoring the second kek?

Attached: aghast.jpg (268x300, 24K)

you are both retarded leafs

>Didn't even make it to winter
Pathetic

I don't like to repeat the same word twice.

probably drowned when the boat capsized