I'm damn near 99% sure Tucker Carlson is /OG/

Leftist MSNBC put out this hit piece on him, in it they mention some of the things Jow Forums is always talking about. It's red-pilled as fucked actually...It has 30k+ views.

youtube.com/watch?v=NDIVbFQisXI

Attached: OurGuy.jpg (208x270, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XB2uLWAru4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hes been cucked then went into hiding. Embarrassing. Deal with it.

It’s over.

He took a vacation user...Its not uncommon these days. Quit being a sperg

Those glorious comments...

Attached: pepe-dreamy.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Checkout what the young turks have to say...lol
Take a guess which why they will lean before you watch. /surprise

youtube.com/watch?v=XB2uLWAru4w

>He took a vacation user
Coincidence he took it while in the process of being cucked, lol!

Nope, i’m pretty sure he’s a spineless little man that couldn’t take the limelight of being a paid, white supremacist Fox News shill.

Cucked!

It's so great all these hit pieces on us and not a single one of them even attempts to provide a counter-argument on anything

>works for Zionist Fox and CryptoJew Rupert Murdoch
>can't talk about who owns media networks
>doesn't name the Jew

What does he say of Israel?

He called an israeli jew on to talk about their walls, and how they work, and then left the question open why we cant have walls.

Imagine being paid to shill anons...

Which would be damning if the majority of people operated on that logic. People have been intentionally miseducated. The goal of this process is to generate consensus without demanding any sort of consistent internal logic. Free floating non sequiturs are now considered moral high ground because of this socially engineered mind virus.

can we do a cum tribute for Tucker??

>The goal of this process is to generate consensus without demanding any sort of consistent internal logic.

Your channeling Edward Bernays user...
You wrote a book called "The Manufacture of Consent" and spoke quite openly about the manipulation of the masses.

If he gets talking points from Jow Forums then we should have a dedicated thread for him where we will post tiny redpills which are ready for main stream consumption

He obviously does user. Watch the clip I posted, there's like a 2 minute part that's a prett good condensation of what Jow Forums thinks. Check it user.

I don't think you know what cucked means...

Being paid or otherwise physically sustained by spreading known lies and falsehoods. Reminds me of cancer anons. For real. Or a parasite feeding off it's host. Nice job faggots. Life...You failed...

I shill for free...

He is a great man

I'm guessing Fox are the ones that ordered the vacation. It's definitely not planned with it being in the middle of the week. The media have been hounding him for 2 days straight. They're not putting his rebuttals on youtube so he's had to put them on twitter himself.

I have heard that this kind of thing isnt uncommon during controversy. Makes sense in a way, let things cool off

/ourgoyim/ for sure

With our meme powers we could help him you know...

Attached: pepe-digital.jpg (250x248, 15K)

If he was legit he wouldn't work for zionist fox news. Fuck him he's a traitor like the rest.

look, bro, i don't think i'm better than you... i just don't want to hang out with you.
>ZOMG WHITE SUPREMACY!1!
no, look. every time we try and hold civil discourse you burst out with this non-sense, and at this point, i'd rather just not. can you please just leave me alone and let me do my own thing over here? i'll leave you alone to do your own thing over there, okay?
>OMG, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOUR PLACE OVER THERE IS SO NICE! I HAVE A HUMAN RIGHT TO GO THERE NOW
no. no you don't.
we left to do our own thing over here and left you to your own destiny.
please just leave us alone.
>STOPPING PEOPLE FROM ENTERING YOUR COUNTRY IS LIKE NAZI CONCENTRATION CAMPS!!!
no. no one ever ran towards a nazi concentration camp. please respect our system of laws and only come here when approved.
also, why aren't you trying to fix your problems? you were left to your own devices to be the masters of your own destinies... why did things get so bad?
>THAT'S A RACIST QUESTION!1!!1
it's not a race thing, we just don't want to hang out with you because you have different values and you have strong body odor.

hmmmm...Thats a scary thought user...

Fuck off it's the highest rated cable news station. Using the enemies assets and resources to our gain is the most based and redpilled shit any Nazi can do.

autist
toi t'as compris

WNBA games average more people in the stands than there are members of the KKK.

That's the only way to explain how millions watch what the msm puts out and actually think it is factual.
And that includes 90%+ of Fox, at least. Tucker is a key exception, as is annoying Hannity, Ainsley, Pirro, and Dobbs and Payne on FBN.
Everyone else is a massive liar - most of them provably so, in that they are speaking things that have been objectively shown to be lies.
Brian Williams (MSNBC, "we took rpg fire over Iraq" - lie), Dan Rather (lied about Bush), Mike Barnacle (failed Boston columnist, fired for plagiarism, so naturally hired by MSNBC), the list goes on...

Attached: 20170222.jpg (923x525, 112K)

Imagine being this much of a glow nigger