Why haven't started being a adult for once

Instead of being a useless manchild incel.

>Do you have a respectable job(if you don't understand what it means you are a manchild)
>Do you have a family of your racial background?
>Have a car
>Have a house you own or at least rent somewhere.
>Head of the house wife respect as a man
>Isn't a beta
>Co workers respect
>Can make adult decisions without help

Attached: mywifeson.jpg (910x1500, 913K)

i will never understand that picture .
how low must your self-respect be , to go trough that ....

Attached: cat.jpg (641x581, 56K)

>just be a soulless cog in the machine goy

Humans weren't made for "working".

Picking berries for tribe ?

This is 90% of California. Every fucking spic thinks the state belongs to them. We need to balkanize ASAP.

The fucking guilt/ shame on her face is priceless.

Do you meet any of the requirements?

Yes, working hard 3-4 hours a day finding food to survive. Not doing meaningless work in a cubicle.

And what is the reward for that?

>Do you have a respectable job(if you don't understand what it means you are a manchild)
yes
yes
>Have a car
yes
>Have a house you own or at least rent
somewhere.
yes
yes
>Isn't a beta
yes
>Co workers respect
yes
yes

Give them your job if they need to have one so much.

Give me a job, I bet I’m the only American that would work in Germany and isn’t a raging leftist

U gotta stay in America to fix America

Attached: Coal Burner.jpg (910x1500, 443K)

This. She knows her crimes aren't paid for just yet

That's the biggest redpill of all.
If you point this out, you can see all the so called ''based and redpilled'' individuals thta will come and shame you back into excessive work. Its an amazing feat actually. They have successfully managed to put a new flavor of slavery into place and they don't even need to enforce it since the masses will do that for them. The ultimate programming.

Wow! Looks like someone put on his big boy pants today.

Attached: 1551828962247.jpg (240x240, 13K)

You sound like a good nigger. I would hire you.

lmao

I have the other stuff but live in the city center and have zero need for a car. Might have to get one when we have kids tho

>Do you work for Mr. Noseberg?
>Are you cranking out more tax slaves?
>Car loan?
>Home loan?
>Sharing your home with a parasite?
>Letting others define you?
>Are you a house nigger?
>Can you appease Mr. Noseberg without supervision?

Wagecucks cant cope with the fact they have been duped by Jews to uphold a (((system))) that is inherently flawed and only serves to benefit the top .0001% at the expense of everyone else. Their ego won’t allow them to realIze they are wasting their entire lives slaving away for Monopoly money to buy shit they don’t need.

Attached: 4ED20B3A-5E8B-47B6-B035-C7BF14FEC769.png (663x715, 202K)

Same.

Yup

Attached: Dune2-Harkonnen-Intro.jpg (320x200, 26K)

Attached: UltimateCUCK.jpg (1080x794, 159K)

"Manchild Incels" are FTM in utero trannies.
They just don't know it.
They have chubby cheeks, their knuckles are not straight across, and have soft small genitals.
They are slightly or severly autistic women who don't know what they are, so they try to hard and fail.
Intersex conditions are incredibly common.

Attached: 1562285246127.jpg (629x458, 112K)

Feudal serfs worked much less than now. They were only busy during the cycles of the harvest. Working constantly is totally unnatural. Many jobs are totally not needed by our society, and there is much duplication in the market also. It's a cult.

LOL that cunt knows why the picture is being taken.

i was in the customer service line at my local safeway this week. in front of me was a white woman returning a bag of potatoes. but it was actually a niglet. potatoes would have been better

One of the reasons why WN 1.0 ate shit was because of familycucks backstabbing people for "muh kids".

Jobs like accounting could have easily been automated decades ago. But the make work boondoggle system we work under has to justify itself and thus we are crushed under bureaucratic bloat.

Money is fake & the economy is fake.
Most jobs contribute nothing. A lot are to make things worse.
It's a corrupt satanic evil system. Don't feel bad about not engaging in it.
Don't listen to the retards who scream about social responsibility and obligations, and muh tax dollars.
Society is cancer.

why? this guy looks good looking? and the bitch is ugly?

why?

>and have soft small genitals.
h-how did you learn this?

How old is this dude ? He needs to get in shape.

Raise my nigglet

Accounting will be automated more as time goes on, but I wouldn't doubt there still being a few people overlooking the system.

Don't let them datamine you.

read the filename

Read somewhere that slaves in the south had more family time than blue collar workers today.

they also worked on teacher's schedules because of all the national and religious holidays. many serfs were allotted a sizeable part of the year to improve their housing/land and personal/family health. a peasant uprising back then was far more dangerous than today because of slow communications and transit, so you had to keep your serfs happy and loving their kings, or else you might see your entire harvest burned to the ground.

b-bad goy! back to w-work!

That's living, not working. A squirrel gathering nuts isn't "working", it's living as nature intended. "Work" causes all sorts of unnatural, artificial mental stresses that the body confuses with natural reactions like being confronted by a predator except it happens 5+ days a week for 40 years.

Kid is adopted if it makes you feel better

Attached: cuck level infinity.jpg (480x854, 57K)

It must be nice living in a country where real estate is affordable. I looked at a room for rent couple weeks ago, $750 a month plus security deposit for a shared house with four other men who all make more than I do. I think I'll just stay with my parents until I can find a job offer in some cheap flyover state.

So I assume you grow your own crops or something?

This is why I’m a neet. No wageslaving for me

Yes to all.
I also have a hot wheel car on a desk in my office that some kid left here. I keep it in case that kid comes back and says "hey, that's my hot wheels!" so I can say "no, it's not. now get out of my building."

>Do you have a respectable job
Sure
Not yet
>Have a car
I ride a motorbike
yeh
I guess
>Isn't a beta
Nah manee
>Co workers respect
Sure not trying to be anyones friend though
Everything I do is off my own back.

even worst

Nigga I eat pizza smoke weed and play yugioh and masturbate too Japanese cartoons but im living alone at 21 so fuck off. Go chase (((Love))) and tell me how that works for you nigger lover.

Attached: rainbow_six_siege_blitz_elite_by_stanchen18_dckt2xu-pre.jpg (774x1033, 62K)

>working

Working is the basis of a society fren. It's fine to say everyone can fuck off and do their own thing while being alone. However what do you do when humans want to group together, start forming communities and exchanging services? You work.

>1 post by this ID
>Instead of being a useless manchild incel.
You realize leftists don't usually come here, right?

Attached: 1474822660175.png (835x709, 51K)

This, they cope with material goods and ego.
>"B-but muh truck! B-but my big tv! B-but muh status as middle management at the office! I'm a BIG MAN!"

Attached: 1562774102319.jpg (1280x960, 243K)

Because the guy is a FTM tranny and the girl is an MTF tranny.

By Allah, I always wanted a pet monkey to follow me around.

To the "proud" neets in this thread: why are you here? With your mindset you would fare a lot better on the other side of the line. Every ideology being shilled on here from fascism to paganism to traditional christianity values hard work, discipline and contributing to something greater than yourself. Your parasitic mindset of subsisting of other peoples charity would be better suited for wellfare niggers and unemployed liber art students. Reddit awaits.

>15 minutes early is on time
Did you goys factor in sitting in traffic/ waking up early showering/shitting and shaving on top of the 40-50 hour work week? Surely you aren’t being ungrateful Mr.Noseburg has granted you this opportunity to earn a 40-60k salary so you can save up to put a down payment on the borrowed money from his cousin schlomo at the bank to buy a house that will further your slavery another 2-300k? Let’s not forget 22-33% of your wages will be (((taxed))) someone has to pay for Israelis wars goys and it ain’t gonna be the chosen!

Attached: 9FD7220E-8502-4318-ABB0-2BBFBBEC0B0C.jpg (818x540, 504K)

why are americans so obsessed with having a car especially if you live in a small community or city it is a waste of resources

I know 19 year old pot dealers making more money than those middle manager wage cucks. Imagine getting an ego as a certified bootlicker who literally bends over at the request of anyone further up the chain at the wage cage KEK.

This user gets it.

Attached: 1565221140139.png (640x640, 708K)

no way this is real

no
yes
yes, its 25 years old but nevermind im not retarded to loan something
yes
no, im not married
im not a beta
no
cant even remember any worthwile decisions.

No, uncover the names if that's actually real.

>Motorbike
>Nah manee

Beta detected

It's a huge status symbol, much bigger than having a fancy smartphone. It allows freedom of movement at all hours, you can go where you want when you want provided you sit in traffic. In cities that are highly spread out a bus ride can take multiple hours whereas a car ride takes 30 minutes.

motorbikes are cool, i had a few too
got rid of them since i dont have a license for them

Because hard work is for chumps. Our virtue is a weapon which is used to destroy us. Suppose I worked hard. Here's what would happen:

25% would go to parasites at the bottom: niggers, beaners, single moms, Somalis, etc. Mostly in the form of taxes, some in the from of theft, lawsuits, destruction of property values etc.

25% would go to parasites at the top (mainly Jews). Includes interest on debt-money created out of nothing, paying for wars for Israel, Wall Street bailouts, overpriced shitty healthcare, Social Security ponzi scheme etc.

25% (half of 50%) would be stolen by the Vaginal Jew at some point.

The 25% which is supposedly mine will actually go to inflation, consumerism, higher rent, etc.

Beyond the basics, I need very little. Why should I pay to be eaten alive by a bunch of maggots who hate me and want me dead. It is better to let everything collapse.

As the west becomes increasingly Third World we are transitioning to a Third World model of government. In the Third World, the government does not create the framework for social advancement and lawful competition. The government is a mechanism by which various tribes seek to rob each other. You had better adapt to it, Hans, before they bludge you into the ground.

No bud that makes it worse. Plenty of white kids in the system that need good white parents. In order White -> Asian -> Stay Childless -> Hispanic -> Arab -> Negro

faker then the holocaust

Actually, we all start female in the womb, check it out

Kek

It's also fear and jealousy. Her face tells an entire story.

Families shouldn't be had until after the war because babies and children are a liability. Furthermore, the war will traumatize your children.

Respect from boomers and most others involving a job is pointless nowadays. Just get a job you can support yourself with.

The rest makes sense.

What's the point of working a shit job if I can't buy the things I want and will never be able to save up enough due to inflation and taxation?
>inb4 bootstraps
Make the conditions better or see more men drop out of society entirely.

You mean working like a chump to support your corrupt government and jew overlords?
Do you have a family of your racial background?
What, like a spoiled Western thot wife that will divorce you and steal everything including your kids?
>Have a car
If you aren't a boomer or don't have rich parents, you are renting or you are homeless
Of course
>Isn't a beta
See above
>Co workers respect
If you have co workers you are a slave
Who doesn't?

You can see his pain through the sunglasses...

I am more disgusted by the man than the woman. She is a nigger and got what she wanted. This "man" gets nothing from this deal .

kys

If that wouldn't wake someone up, nothing will.

Fuck you op im not an incel and have a respectable job. Have a loving girlfriend and yet im still here? Does it boggle the noggin? Fuck you kikes.

Fucking chink lmao.
>N-No I’m actually pure bred white!

If you aren't self-employed and if you rent property you are cucked. Nothing mature or respectable about being a little corporate underling. The real adults are those who run their own family farms or work for themselves as craftsmen.

I do all of those things and have them all. I am a zoomer. I still hold traditionalist convictions. It doesn't change. I live the ideal.

Jow Forums a place for family men.

Attached: C50E60CC-379E-478F-BAF4-793B1AE87998.jpg (1125x1164, 1.02M)

If the opportunities are great, give them your job.

Fake but enjoyable. Good job faggot

An Asian kid is better then no kid if you're set on adopting. They at least have an innately high IQ like whites. Whites and (Westernized) Asians generally get along as they both know the value of smarts and hard work. You can raise them 'right'. The others are just a dice roll that are not playing in your favor at all and I'd just prefer to go childless.

The fact is that most people can't afford to buy their own land and live independently, and so are forced to rely on the very corporations traditionalists oppose. If you're not self-employed or working for a small family run business, you are just as much a part of the problem as NEETs. In fact the NEETs might even have the moral high ground.

projecting much bong? Also adulthood is a lie. Also stop shilling for banks with your have a house have a car bullshit. Sounds like being a cuck to me

Be a real men, use welfare to impregnate 100's, let others pay for you while you multiply.

And I suppose you’re not a parasite at all.

The building of houses to please THOTs and pump usury into banks is destroying Texas wildlands and farms and bringing in illegal day laborers.

Attached: sprawl_houston_suburb_2006_large.jpg (800x600, 162K)

there is a big difference between working for the wealth of your community or slaving away for big corpo shekelstein
latter you can find everywhere, former is a lot harder to achieve in modern day

no
yes
yes
no
no
gama
N/A
yes

Lol, you can make six figures and still not be in respectable employment these days. Honk honk faggot

Al the Peterson "clean your room" shit is the first step towards all of this. Now go clean your rooms, you lazy incel fucks. I'm tired of picking up your slack.
Blackpill

This is so fucking bad I actually want it to be real

No fucking way would I ever get married.

>dream big princess
OO
SH