Every single time

Once you get the radar, it’s easy to isolate the target. And they cannot help but out themselves.

Attached: 46DBA0EE-468A-4A25-863F-759EBA355937.jpg (1537x2050, 1.07M)

Looks like Breitbart is going to censor my reply. Shocker.

Wtf is that? Did you take a picture of your computer screen? Wtf faggot killl yourself NOW

bump

Yes. I. Did.

Post rest of convo you tech illiterate faggot

The gatekeepers don't allow you to name them.

I’m working on it. Relax. Yes. Tech illiterate. But I can build you a house. So shut up and be patient.

Do you take pictures of the blueprint and fwd: email it to your crew too?

No. Blue prints are on paper.

The conversation is censored. I’m getting an error when I click on view in discussion.

Job site must be slow for you to be sitting on Jow Forums at 12 on a Thursday. What are your work hours?

Jobs are for cucks. Avoid it if you can. I highly recommend learning how to grow, build, and make things.

>many great americans
>lists 2 sportsball players and OBAMA
wow
it's the most based way to do it

This is getting out of control.

If you're on a PC there is a little button on your keyboard next to your f keys(f1-f12), the button will be marked "print screen" or maybe "prt sc".
Hit that button and open microsoft paint, press ctrl+v and you'll have pasted your screenshot into paint, save and exit.
Now you know how to take a screenshot.

Now if you're on android just press the volume down button and the power button at the same time. Sometimes y gotta hold if for a sec. That's how to take a screenshot on android. I don't know how to do it on an iphone because I'm not a homosexual.

Oh so you can build a house but you don't know how to screenshot?

i take polaroids of my computer screen, then i run it thru my copy machine and fax it to my AOL screen name

>Obama
First nigger president and slavery is re-introduced in Africa under his "rule".
Ironic twist.

Correct. I didn’t. Now I do. So thank you. And I cannot access the conversation as it brings up an error message.

Ha. I have an old Polaroid around here somewhere. I really am not very interested in technology. I like to paint landscapes, read, and build things. That’s a recent seascape in watercolor. Not great but it was fun to do.

Attached: B101AFFB-0701-4A89-A609-F4EB5990A6D2.jpg (3410x2483, 1.4M)

You've got mail.

>be me
>at work
>lie like a jew to my boss about how much time it takes to do work
>getting paid to post on 4chin

Attached: serf vs wagecuck.png (735x559, 187K)