POL BTFO

Attached: Untitled.png (484x688, 359K)

Insulin isnt a right

>look at pic
>no whites harmed
Nice

Why are niggers so bad at money?

A roastie, a nigger, and a jew. Nothing of value

Why do they. Talk like this. In current year. Also, just go to a fucking hospital if you are in deaths door. That's a general rule for anyone.

well I don’t think it’s a right by any means but it’s extremely unethical to be a Jew and cash cow on it and force people to live in poverty to get insulin

i’s rather give my money to israel

Useless eaters.

If you have type 2 diabetes you deserve to die

Fat people should be killed, I hate those bastards so much.

What if you’re parents fed you shit growing up?

It’s also not expensive, at all.

Attached: 59902644-9E9D-407B-B270-1DA4A17301EF.jpg (675x370, 71K)

Am i the only one who doesnt believe this death by lack of insulin shit isn’t happening? Why have i never heard of it before two weeks ago?

>iphones were found on the bodies

Their age ranges suggest Type 1, not Type 2 DM

It’s just laziness. They can get insulin. They just don’t know how to do normal things, make doctors appointments, etc... it’s all due to a lack of personal responsibility.

Diabetes is nature sorting out weak children. Measles used to do this. I see no problem with their lives ending. People with glasses should meet the same sticky ending to their miserable lives. Genetic weakness needs to be purged.

Why do mutts need insulin to survive?

Hi Hitler whatcha doin today?

>one months supply of insulin costs $1700
why are brown people like you so heartless and retarded?

If you need to take processed supplements regularly to survive, maybe you aren't meant to be alive.
Cull the weak.

>mfw muricans hate themselves and their fellow muricans so much they still vote Republican to further increase their chance at death or financial ruin due to medical bills

Attached: 1527353709915.jpg (640x633, 68K)

Why did Reddit have to delete your containment sub? So tired if this sort of posting. Culling ones weak offspring is natural. All other species abandon their weak to die, as nature intended.

Thats it? Really?

>Culling ones weak offspring is natural.
Why are you still posting then

Attached: htph43.jpg (200x200, 7K)

except this is the first time in nearly one hundred years republicans have had enough power to do anything. The people that fucked everyone are democrats that pretend to care for others while grabbing power and stabbing them in the back.

>people died from measles

Insulin isn't even that expensive.

Survival of the fittest. It's no use asking for Christian virtues like charity, when you don't believe in them.

and yet these clowns couldn't afford it.
bet they all had iPhones though.

fuck you they help me see

Attached: himmler_laugh_glasses.jpg (300x168, 11K)

It's $5 at Walmart, if that can't afford that then fuck them.

Good point. But survival of the fittest, means those fittest, get their own glasses. The ones that don't fail.

Here I see 45€ for a pack of 5 3mL vials, with concentration of 100UI per mL.
Typical usage is 30UI per day. So 1 vial lasts 10 days. You need 3 vials a month.
We're looking at 27€.

We knew this already, but burgers are litteraly getting jewed to death, even those who can't fight for Israel.

Because healthcare for all illegals is going to reduce the average American medical bill, right?