Reparations from slaver families. Truth is slaves were for mostly the very wealthy families...

Reparations from slaver families. Truth is slaves were for mostly the very wealthy families. Most the wealthy families from the 1800s are still wealthy today. It's possible to geologically trace who were the biggest slavers.

At the height of slavery 78% of slave owners were ethnic Jews.

40% of the Jewish population were slave owners. At under 2% of our population, there's so few of them we could trace back each one. Only .35% of whites owned slaves. Almost every slave ship bringing over slaves was jewish owned.

Here's my proposal to do this fairly- If you have over 100 mil net worth or have a certain net worth and a family history of slaving, those families should fork over 80% of it to African American communities. For example, comedian Larry David had conferate slave owning ancestors. He has a net worth of 400 million. If you took away 80% of that he would still have 80 million net worth which still puts him in the .001% of wealthy people. For net worths of 1-100 mil take away 60% of net worth. 500-1mil 20%.

Attached: marianne.png (706x637, 526K)

They shouldn't get a red fucking cent.

Yes they should and it should come from the (((people))) that did slaving.

Deduct the amound these lazy fucking niggers take out of the total tax collected (through social security and other benefits) and then tell them to fuck off back to the Afinigger, then I'll agree.
>Do we have a deal ?

this stinks of nigger glow bait

Their terrible socioeconomical position is part because they were slaves for so long. They are on those programs because slavers brought them in as slaves and didn't offer them anything after slavery.

(((They))) need to pay up for what they did.

You've paid them many times what was owed allowing them to stay.

Attached: 1560752603092.jpg (700x700, 124K)

Marianne went to Exeter for summer school.
That is pretty elite. She's probably the glowie.
Her body language also thinly veils her rage and mental illness.
Will she be America's Pol Pot?

Allowing them to stay? They were brought here by slaving kikes. It wasn't their choice. They don't have a home to go back to. The people that did this owe and need to pay.

At the height of slavery 78% of slave owners were ethnic Jews.

40% of the Jewish population were slave owners. At under 2% of our population, there's so few of them we could trace back each one. Only .35% of whites owned slaves. Almost every slave ship bringing over slaves was jewish owned.

Ascribing white morals to niggers is always going to end up exactly where you are now regardless of how many generations they've been enslaved.

>They don't have a home to go back to.
If you want to live with animals, why complain about kikes so much?

yes

get fucked jews

Who cares what morals niggers have. This is about draining Jewish wealth and making them pay for slavery.

Because you're making a lot of autistic excuses for nigs nogging,

Attached: 1558640704527.jpg (480x640, 12K)

As long as it includes stripping them of citizenship and returning them to Africa, I fully support it.

You can't whine about "making things right" but not be willing to go all the way to resetting things as they were and should be.

You're on to something.
Make the Jews pay for it, and we'll see how fast it takes the term "Reparations" to disappear from the political scene.

you mean the niggers in Africa that sold them?

The problem I have with this, where in Africa? They don't belong to any African country. They are Americans even if they are shitty Americans. They can stay but we need to eliminate jewish control over them which makes them unruly. Black communities actually were starting to get respectable post slavery before the Jewish menace got to it.

Do the research on who shipped them over and owned the ships.

Every black should receive $100,000 and a free cruise to African nation of their choice in exchange for renouncing citizenship. When the takers dry up, raise the amount. Absolute bargain.

Everyone is expecting a crowd of blonde white people to form over money when in reality it’ll be a bunch of greasy Jews hiding their sheckels.
Niggers vs Jews

This is exactly why this should be pushed. Jews for the longest time have been able to obscure information like this and use their media strange hold to push a certain image about history. We just need to keep pointing out facts about this.

Jews look to turn everyone against each other but Jews are the ones that have committed historical crimes against everyone. Keep pointing that out. They are the ones that should pay for slavery. Keep pointing that out and they'll lose the PR points they fight so hard and expensively to attain.

Since Jews ran the slave trade, only Jews should have to pay.

Why does it matter? Nobody from that time period is alive today.

Attached: 1544936500412.jpg (1052x592, 235K)

Take your meds schizo those numbers are not even close to accurate

Not only jews but mostly jews and that's good enough for me.

Oy vey

This. And kikes will still find a way to call this racist too.

Oy they know..

Attached: F377839C-6A11-4478-AA85-7794694A3373.jpg (408x632, 94K)

Do your research on who enslaved and sold them first
muslims, nigs and jews

What about reparations for white slaves?

Shut up, Leaf
He is right

Attached: 1565073413866.png (800x600, 25K)

Yeah well we have no jurisdiction over Zulu in Zimbabwe. But we can take care of the Jews state side that played the game.

>t's possible to geologically trace who were the biggest slavers

We can send them to Liberia. I'd almost bankrupt the US in giving them land, farmland, cleaned water, boats, hospitals, schools, plumbing....an entire turn key country ready to go. I'd spend like 1 or 5 trillion on it. Maybe more than just Liberia.

Then dump them and say "good luck bruh". Id honestly hope they would succeed. But they'd fail as we all know. At least the problem is solved, once and for all. In the long run, we'd have a better society. Cost would be cheap in that regard.

I can think of no policy more likely to sow racial discord, poison political dialog, and deliver further ruination to blacks than reparations.

So I support it wholeheartedly. Orb mommy brigrade, accelerate!

and I want an aston martin db5

>Bark it down

Post sources please.

>At the height of slavery 78% of slave owners were ethnic Jews.

Simply not true.

Inb4 this plan is struck down as antisemitism

A leaf calling a leaf a leaf? I guess now that I commented it’s leaves talking about a leaf calling a leaf a leaf.

"I will give you 500 billion of taxpayer dollars if you vote me into office".

Attached: shutup.jpg (399x417, 124K)

We’d be responsible for them forever even if they were in a different country. But at least they’d be in a different country.

Fuck off soros

>It's possible to geologically trace who were the biggest slavers

He's right you know, most slave owners also had massive rock collections they divided amongst their ancestors.

But wouldn't this disproportionately affect only fellow whites and not actual whites?
There's comedy going on here.

Anything for votes, these sociopaths in Congress dont even care if people in their social circle starve to death let alone violent nigger animals they have no relations with period.

Bet. Where is your proof, good sir?

No it’s shlop it down from the shlop doge

Shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop

Attached: CADC636F-B1D1-4F01-8083-8A6561877A48.jpg (588x391, 61K)

There is some truth to this but I don't know where you got these numbers share your source? I will say my polish great grandparents both came to america as indentured servants for an unpaid debt. I guess its good because they met each other and eventually I was born, but they hated it and my grandpa told me stories about their struggles. Anyways it was a jew in west viginia that owned them. Eventually they worked the debt off with not a penny to their name moved to ohio with absolutely nothing except one large chest with stuff they brough from poland.

If any reparations are approved, they will undoubtedly come out of the pockets of the working middle class. Legislators would never let the corporate elite/kikes pay such a sum of money. I like the idea, it's just that any support from the right will just be coopted and the bit about jews will be dropped.

60% of all slave owners in USA were jewish so this should be interesting.

We all know that's not how it's gonna work.

>At the height of slavery 78% of slave owners were ethnic Jews.
There's literally no source to this claim. It's a lie. Stop posting it. Before you accuse me of being Jewish actually think about this claim. How could it be possible that the vast majority of slave owners were Jews given the small amount of Jews who lived in the country at that time? Jews were vastly over represented as slave traders and slave owners, but they were not the majority of slave owners.

Actually take the time to read the sources cited. They do not support that claim. It's disinfo designed to discredit actual facts regarding the Jews and the slave trade. Stop being retarded.

>Democrat party fought to keep slavery
>Democrat South started Civil War
>Democrats fought against black voting
>Democrats created Jim Crow laws
>Democrats now want to make a new slave class out of the "slavers"

Attached: 1475186443088.png (678x840, 321K)

Good thing the government automatically withholds your income taxes without your consent, goys.
Imagine if people were actually able to stop paying their taxes in protest. All this bullshit would come crashing to an end fast.

Attached: C1B52DB8-4EB2-4017-BE65-3F56D0E5E203.jpg (421x321, 34K)

my point is that black Africans should be responsible for half the bill

jews will conveniently say they are white to evade the lions share of the other half

but...

there should be deductions from that other half anyway.
room
board
medicine
welfare
affirmative action

you get the picture

after all is said and done the debt might be owed to whites

Marianne Williamson wants up to $500 billion to be transferred to her non-profit charity slush fund so the (((cabal))) can use the money to divide and conquer the plebs.

Whatcha doin, rabbi?

oy vey shut it down

Her politics and every leftists politics are on teir with this game and the system in general.

Attached: 439AD796-B36C-4FFC-8DAE-79A34838F34D.jpg (475x297, 33K)

A better option would be to make black folks exempt from paying federal tax.

Low IQ reply.

Attached: 1476116516865.png (545x389, 193K)

Attached: Almost 40 percent of all Jewish householders in the United States owned one slave or more.png (1006x606, 62K)

Take your meds now.

Actually read the sources, you fucking idiot.
Like I said, it's disinfo. And in a way an IQ test.

>geologically trace
who is this Jow Forums

Attached: 39f27ae4e165b5887ef91a1dbe2384e33cf15d5bb96324fa0c151e50763626f8.jpg (1469x1600, 447K)

Attached: 1517176127754.jpg (758x397, 278K)

most of you faggots don't know shit about the various black movements happening right now (ados etc.) and I'm still digging into it myself but long story short: don't underestimate the power of the "muh reparations" meme. "modern economic theory" (parenthesis omitted for brevity, they would take the entire post) states that the US can uniquely print as much money as we want with zero downsides. if a Democrat wanted reparations badly enough he/she could push it through, but the Democrats don't want it to happen, because they like their niggers docile and obedient and loyal to the Party.

bringing up "muh reparations" but then having the mainline Democrat candidates avoid the topic is going to shake black faith in the Party even further, and—you can screencap this—Trump will do some kind of reparations thing in his second term, when he no longer has to worry about reelection and instead focuses on unifying the nation for generations to come.

for 2020, blacks don't have to vote for Trump, they just have to NOT vote for the Democrat candidate, even if it means not voting at all.

just you wait faggots, there was a time when there were less black single-mother families than white single-mother families in this country, and Jewish policy is to blame for the inversion. the American Negro is simple but innately socially conservative, and although he has forgotten it in the past six decades so, he has far greater capacity to be actually based and raise a loving middle-class Christian family than his now-more-distant African relatives.

again nobody will read or believe any of this because fuck niggers amirite kek but I dont care, you heard it here first, black America, especially descended-from-American-slavery black MALE America, is going to be an incredible political force in coming years. things will get better for everyone.

TL;DR