With all the racial tension

Is now a good time for another IOTBW campaign?

Attached: 220px-It's_OK_to_be_white.jpg (220x390, 21K)

Bump.
It would be fun. The news would give it a ton of coverage.

I'd say no, its too close to the shooting. Everyone is already crying about evil white males shooting people and IOTBW would just fan the flames.
Wait till the shit dies down then post them to start a new round of fires.

We already agreed this coming halloween is the text IOTBW campaign

Panama Women Deserve The White Cock

I don't think this is going to die down anytime soon. The left is scared and paranoid. Now might be a good time to push.

I'd say yes

YES
WE NEED TO TARGET MEXICAN AREAS IN TEXAS.

USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

its ok to be white

Cool it with the supremacy.

it should happen but not now or near to any other future mass shootings

What's the worst that could happen? Would they ban chans over a poster?
Kick off a race war?

most people already think this, though. the only ones who think whiteness is a disease are the ones in power, and paper signs aren't going to make them alter their agenda.

Just a big asterisk with text on the bottom that says "The legitimate victories of blacks are questioned because of affirmative action. End this injustice."

No, it's not shooting.

It should be
"It's okay to be white, unless you listen to the Jews."

Attached: 1380303564155948_l.jpg (280x280, 13K)

we should give people more context. On the posters we should also say "we are equal, nothing more nothing less."

the tactic behind the extreme anti-white rhetoric and terms such as PoC and white supremacist constantly in the media is to create a sense of unity in victimhood for ALL the other races otherwise they would be fighting each other rather than ganging up on whites. that is their weak point. create disharmony between other races and it will all come crashing down.

Attached: main-qimg-1d8ead260fbf32ae55af022edd4c6660.jpg (700x437, 187K)

Just print and post all the "Jews are not white" redpills you can.

Wasn't the plan to just go with "It's okay" next and then finally just put up white sheets of paper?

Yes.
DO IT FAGGOT,
DO IT

DO. IT.
JUST
FUCKING
DO
IT

Guess we should try being inclusive this time, write "IT'S OK TO BE ANYTHING YOU ARE" and see how they react...

Possibly they'll respond that it's ok to be whatever except white. That would give us something more to chew on

It would.
It would also be great to do do "It's okay to be black", "Asian", "Hispanic" etc. When people notice they complain about ONE, it'll be interesting.

Maybe something like "whites are your friends" would work too.
But "it isn't WHITE or MALE privilege: see who REALLY has the power". I would like to see the outcry from this.

no, the best time was yesterday

Accelerationism?

Yes. But people may have forgotten what is okay by now.

>Everyone is already crying about evil white males shooting people and IOTBW would just fan the flames.
what exactly do you think the point of the campaign is?

Now is the best time to do it you are saying

Attached: 1564941491291.png (492x473, 93K)

It's okay to be straight

Attached: 1564561565684.jpg (917x1024, 103K)

>just fan the flames
Isn't that the point?

Not bad.

Remember newfags, there is no phase 2

You can or cannot do it as much as you want.

friendly reminder:
>don't change the message
It's OK To Be White

Not a phase two but what do you guys think of this?

Yeah, this is a good time for it. The unhinged left isn't even being subtle about their hatred for whites.

Attached: 2c2c02afd2bfbb51d751860d35b80d68c89457c1072cd4c9f7c2cc7fb01b4fed.jpg (2007x1365, 629K)

Good point.
So IOTBW now and IO on Halloween then?

What's wrong with being white, Schlomo?

Yes but instead say,

“It’s okay to be proud of who you are.”

Okay... not ok.

>We
fuck off kike

Or something like this, the old campaign could be turned by them and labelled as exclusivist, let's try to be inclusivist as much as we can and see how they turn this time

Use Okay, don't use OK because they can pretend it's some codeword dog whistle thing

It's always a good time for IRL trolling.

its okay to be white

Lads?

This as well

>or near to any other future mass shootings
Thinks they're going to slow down

Now is the time. The fire rises.

Attached: 1564598617772m.jpg (763x1024, 163K)

Why would you want to encourage the LGBT spectrum of mentally ill degenerates like this.

You faggot that’s why it’s the perfect time. If you are not accelerationist you are a cuck

I wanna see how angry they get about it being okay to be white when it also says it's okay to be black
People will notice

Put them up around public schools the night before school starts.

Why would we lie

good catch, you are worthy to continue

Attached: badda boom.png (5723x5377, 660K)

YES!!!
Burgers need to fucking carpetbomb the entire country with IOTBW posters.
I want the next democratic primary debate be exclusively about white supremacy.
Let's do it, people are triggered so easily than never before.

Lurk moar

>I want the next democratic primary debate be exclusively about white supremacy.
Oh, dear. That'd alienate virtually all white people from the party.

We need a message pro equally, so that by contrast people will have to reason about which of us is allowed to be more equal than anyone else

Samefag

yes

Yes.

Accelerate this fire brothers.

PR Fag

Yaaaaaas. Remember Kek is an agent of chaos. Trump was elected on chaos. The (((status quo))) must be dismantled so truth can reign again. Strike while eyes are on this.

Attached: 1538293574519162575346.png (500x442, 227K)

Huh? We were supposed to stop? I've been putting these up all year. Local leftist groups on facebook want to kill me.

Good luck, my friend

Yeah, which is why "It's okay to be white", "It's okay to be black" and so on will work I think. People will say "Wait why was this one not ok but those were?"

I would like to see the "It's not WHITE or MALE privilege" one too. I wanna see this one around Hanukkah:

"75% of US slave-owners came from one background. You only THINK they were white.
Happy Hanukkah"

No, do the opposite. Put up posters that say "we must secure a future for children of colour". Turn anti jew propaganda into anti white propaganda. The only solution is accelerationism.

Those white liberal "allies" will get very woke, very quickly when they are first into the gulag.

Yes.

Attached: Roman Salute Kids.jpg (800x600, 125K)

>people will notice
No they fucking won’t, people are retarded.

The message already is pro-equality faggot, don’t dilute it. It doesn’t say being white is better, it says it’s okay. Stop trying to kowtow to the left, they’re gonna get pissed regardless. Go full message or none at all

Let's go Niggers. Get it started

Attached: 1536786127606179052550.png (1448x2047, 68K)

To be honest we should be posting these fliers every week without fail. Theres literally no downside to them.

Attached: 1549081351835840459201.png (720x812, 356K)

IOKTBW should be done right after each mass shooting for Mass effectiveness. That would really wake people up to the rhetoric

We're almost there. Just another little push, and it all falls into place.

Attached: 160721-house-interns-divesity-mn-1315_d3c804ebe89c74045e935f09240a5c36.fit-760w.jpg (760x665, 140K)

Do them all
"Whites need to die"
"We will enslave whites"
"It's okay to be white/black"
"Whites are your friends and equals"

Nigga have some faith in people. Some won't notice but many will. Especially if they make a big scene

There is so much anti-white rhetoric in the media right now, we really do need another campaign.

Handwriting them makes them harder to trace ;)

Oh look, a memeflag saying "change the message!" Get fucked, shill piece of shit.

Attached: GTAredneck.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>That'd alienate virtually all white people from the party.
That's why you need to push IOTBW now harder than ever, the OK sign as well, hell, let's go back to HWNDU and bring milk back on table. Member? Milk is rayciss!
We never had so much hostility towards whites than now, let's force their hand. Let them drop the mask.
Keep pushing IOTBW, make it a nationwide topic, spam DNC candidates' twatter with it, force them to notice it and once it's big enough they will have to cover it in the next debate and that's when they'll show their real ugly racist faces live on stage to the whole world.

This may just be what's needed to ignite the combustion reaction whichbwill produce a lot of heat

DON’T CHANGE THE PLAN

Only put “Its ok to be white”

>he doesn't want to initiate phase 2 while still keeping phase 1
Faggot

this

holy shit the 75% one is genius
kudos

Yes great post. We need to make this part of the national debate before 2020

Is this white supremacy?

Attached: sips.png (476x471, 221K)

Thanks, I hope it happens
It'll be hilarious

Don't change the plan retard

Maybe you don't understand how trolling works. You need to strike when the iron is hot. It's okay to be white.

How the fuck can you live in the modern world and say “have faith in people”? Fuck off nigger

>Israeli flag posts in a "it's okay to be white" thread

Attached: ulyanov.gif (275x202, 1.14M)

>it would just fan the flames

isn't that the point?

Attached: 1565276586543.jpg (500x376, 113K)

>We're almost there. Just another little push, and it all falls into place.
I know. Just ask Kirsten Gillibrand.

I can't help but laugh at these idiots. They even took Trump's decision to lower the flags until today as a sign that he's dogwhistling to Nazis.

Then again, the Democrats are also starting to make me angry in a way that Obama and Hillary never could.

It ain't changing the plan

Nigga I ain't saying everyone is gonna listen but many more people than you think are gonna notice this shit. Leftists ain't gonna notice shit until it's too late but a lotta people will

It’s still topical. Now is the best time

Friend I am just showing you some cool webms of a proud white guy.

This is a primarily American board. There’s going to be another one next month

It has to be totally humungusly huge. It has to be so big that they simply cannot ignore it.
Which network hosts the next debate? Their twatter needs to get spammed as well. Make them aware of it. Especially tweet to Camel Harris and Cory Hooker.
International anons should do there part on the net but local burger anons need to come upnwith kick ass spectacular ways of spreading the flyers.
It doesnt matter how as long as it creates attention

No, they won’t. Stick around and see if you still say that 5 years from now. I used to think the same way. But people NEVER notice this shit, because it’s inconvenient for them to notice it. You will never get them to notice until it’s already beating them over the head. Acceleration is the only answer.

It's ALWAYS okay to be white.