Posting it again bongs

>Thousands of Muslims to descend upon English village in August to pledge allegiance to Islamic Caliphate

theliberal.ie/thousands-of-muslims-to-descend-upon-english-village-in-august-to-pledge-allegiance-to-islamic-caliphate/
archive.fo/zyUYS

thoughts on this? do you even care anymore?

Attached: BRUSHTABLE.jpg (443x1177, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theliberal.ie/thousands-of-muslims-to-descend-upon-english-village-in-august-to-pledge-allegiance-to-islamic-caliphate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>bongistan
>do you even care anymore?
Never did

Attached: 1539513849064.png (319x331, 173K)

What a great opportunity for a tactical nuke

Remember when the argument was:
>They are integrating just fine!
Ha ha.
There goes that argument.

you should.

Is Brexit a distraction?
The real issue is Jews and migrants.
Is exiting the EU supposed to free them from both somehow?

it's worse than even that. they are not even trying to hide their stupidity anymore. honk

Attached: 164612.png (676x831, 376K)

Excellent news. Lots of jihadists for use in Eurasia, ready to export!

Just let it all burn.

>theliberal.ie/thousands-of-muslims-to-descend-upon-english-village-in-august-to-pledge-allegiance-to-islamic-caliphate/
I knew it was the Ahmadiyya before I even clicked on the link

For those who don't know, they're a "heretical" muslim group who are basically pacifists

>Is Brexit a distraction?
everything is a distraction but the word of god.

It's finally HAPPENINGGGG. The Caliphate is nearly complete. Though it would have happened in Londonistan though...

>For those who don't know, they're a "heretical" muslim group who are basically pacifists

no, theyre a group of useful idiots led by evil people in power.

>Though it would have happened in Londonistan though

london is lost. has been for a while. no meme, it is a lost territory.

>scotland y4rd
>in england

Ahmaddis. Still have no business in Britain, but they're not the exploding kind of Muslim, they're a weird break-off sect. Hence their having a caliph (who's not Baghdadi, kek.)

Attached: 1508178842275.jpg (1023x576, 65K)

who cares about what/who they are

I agree. I though the countryside was still safe but there is another thread currently on about some caliphate in the country. Yeah London is just paki/nigger central.

Sorry this thread. I think I've gone mad.

I'm just saying the explosion forecast remains clear for this event, although now that I think about it they attract terrorism from the other kinds...

qrd on woman in OP's image?

>will take place on August 2nd to 4th

It's already been and gone lad try spazzing out over the next thing in your own country