I no longer feel safe

I used to be a proud white nationalist but now that we are being demonized by the media 24/7 I fear if I express any pride in my racial heritage I'll pay a heavy price.

Attached: Screenshot_20190808-180704.jpg (1440x1565, 936K)

That's a bummer keep us posted

>(((Reformed white nationalist)))

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-their-Lies-cover.jpg (246x369, 37K)

Being continually attacked by communists turned me away from wanting to secure a future for my people and made me into an open borders suicidal communist.

This but unironically

This retard is nothing but white trash gang banger who has no idea what scientific race realism is.

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-145912.jpg (1440x1927, 530K)

>Reformat (((white))) nationalist
whatcha doin Rabbi

Attached: 1544516088915.jpg (979x513, 136K)

>Pic related

Attached: Screenshot_20190807-152219.jpg (1440x725, 200K)

Are you truly ever "reformed"?
I wish I was so weak willed I could steer away from all of my ideologies

Attached: 1565054647350.jpg (800x680, 98K)

>fed switches at the perfect moment
the whole movement is feds and low IQ hicks (plus the occasional internet troll who doesn't believe what he's saying; just using it to provoke others)

>picciolini
>white

>I'm a bigot for wanting to lean from history
Almond status: activated

>white nationalism doesn't exist
so high IQ man how do have such big brain

Traitors die first.

Attached: 57506128_397001384480139_5050630377355113529_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>I'll pay a heavy price
As you should, nazitoid

This article is complete shit and tries to conflate the current generation of race aware whites to the trash whites that joined white gangs decades ago as teens. He has no idea about crime rates or and of that shit. Complete propaganda piece

>reformed white nationalist
>isn't white
sorry but once you learn about the JQ you literally cannot ever go back, kind of like how once you learn about gravity you cannot go back

Doesn't look white to me

of course it exists, that's not what i said.

>implying we are radical

Their first mistake is assuming that "white people should be the majority in which countries" is a revolutionary statement

Don't lose hope my fellow white brother. It's not over until every last one of us whites is dead.

I used to be a white nationalist too but now that Trump is a centrist I'm a centrist too. #MAGA2020

As someone who is not European, I have a hard time believing that a significant number of white nationalists exist. "Mainstreaming of white nationalism" is reckless bullshit used to make Trump look bad for 2020.

Reminds me of this

Attached: B664B530-6FB1-4868-B614-B224BB84D7C7.jpg (865x600, 91K)

Anyone who believes random nobodies the media reports on after the Orlando shooting is a moron

Gay FBI fag.

i like how whïe nationalism is synonymous with violence

I’ve listen to him on a (((Sam Harris))) podcast. The dude is hard leftist and actively uses leftist buzzwords that mean nothing. He seems fake as fuck to me

you're not even white, bro

Attached: 1534837566680.jpg (575x1024, 70K)

>admits there is a border crisis but says race has nothing to do with at all
>just says "there is no white genocide" or racial conflict against white people with nothing to back it up
>nations change over centuries, borders move
>conveniently leaving out all of the violence and bloodshed that is part of such a process
These "reformed" types just sound like retards who found a more profitable ideology to parrot.

>font that large
Fucking mobile posters.

Attached: optional.gif (500x375, 976K)

> I used to be a proud white nationalist but now that we are being demonized by the media 24/7 I fear if I express any pride in my racial heritage I'll pay a heavy price.

LOL
All these reformed white nationalist stories are so full of crap jesus christ.
Only retarded boomers would buy into this.

They may keep our mouths closed, but in our heart we will always be proud of our white heritage.

White nationalism doesn't exist. Traditional American nationalism does exist. White nationalism is a spook created by spooks designed to be unpalatable to the average normalfag by associating "I just want white people to have their own countries" with "HH, GTKRWN"

>that nigger
>white

He didn't have an ideology to begin with. He was just a teen in the ghetto and joined a white gang. That's literally all his inspiration was

Why hello there my fellow Ara- ... -white nationalists.

Attached: 1 wv6m24d2ohnEr6bkEngojw.jpg (1000x666, 66K)

There is no such thing as former truth.

>"reformed white nationalist"
like a cured cancer patient that wants to get infected again

Attached: 1542608608307.png (660x495, 308K)

>Picciolini
>white nationalist
america was a mistake

You're not white though

What is this backwards thinking? If Italians aren't white then why did Hitler ally with them?

Actually there are Lebanese and Syrians with pale skin but they are still not European.

>Reformed
Anyone who claims to be a reformed nationalist are always without exception retarded skinheads who never at any point in their lives actually hold any ideological convictions, nor read up on anything.

whiter than you, muhammad.

Attached: averagelebaneseman[1].jpg (400x661, 16K)

oy vey you've gotta be kidding me

Do normies actually buy this pilpul or is it just one of those things that they know is bullshit and smile and nod so as not to rock the boat

Yeah I bet you think that's white, you tennis ball headed mong.

Nobody likes a quitter there Christian

hitler sided with the japanese, are they white?

>de-radicalization

how does that even work?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (969x547, 41K)

If we're not white then why were we allies with Hitler?

Attached: Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

i don't hate indo europeans faggot. niggers are african.
im blue eyed you can suck my left nut, germ.

Great, the mind controlled puppet is threatening people now.

Are you implying Muslims and Japanese are white too?

Drop your in-group preference while everyone else keeps theirs and subject yourself to despoiling.

Attached: 1564886276037.jpg (8072x3960, 3.91M)

I'll take "things that never happened" for $600, Alex

He wasn't radicalized to begin with. Just poor white trash that became a skin head 30 years ago with no intellectual basis for being racist

Attached: 1559365368078.png (640x465, 174K)

>and then they started memeing

What a fucking pussy. I hate white traitors even more than niggers and Jews.

because of their mutual hatred of The British and French

>there is no white genocide or replacement
>yeah there's a lot of illegals flooding over the border
>but it's not like it's a bad thing
>you're a white supremacist for noticing btw

Whiter than you 56

Notice how he makes a career out of sucking up to his former enemies. If he didn't he would be lumped in with the rest of the white devils.

It's obvious that "de-radicalization" simply means submission.

be cause muhamad, he was a crypto-muslim.

Not gonna lie, former white nationalist here. This is fucking horrifying watching the movement kill and maim. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the MKULTRA codes.

>im blue eyed
Yeah and your head looks like a fucking tennis ball you fucking subhuman.

Attached: 1380303564155948_l.jpg (280x280, 13K)

Pure cringe

Wtf Picciolini = white? Ahaha what a fucking retard. Italian white nationalits are totally demented, no surprise that even if he changed his mind he is still demented. His answers are pathetic. In the US a REAL replacement is really happening, demographic doesn't lie.

this

>white
That’s literally a Pakistani

most people have never met or seen a neo-nazi, just garbage fear mongering propaganda.

Just a little tanned that's all.

Your MOmm is calling

Hitler understood that Arabs were his fellow Aryan Caucasian brothers in arms.

Hitler was the greatest white man that ever lived. If he was Muslim that proves Islam is a white religion.

We are not white, not even you arabs of course

This post is satire.

Having heard picciolini on NPR over and over again, I can tell y'all with certainty that no one deserves physical retribution more than this guy. The only reason it hasn't happened is because since he is a living anti white propaganda piece, killing him would be the greatest validation of the miasma he pushes on the public.

Attached: IMG_1408.jpg (550x550, 72K)

This. This guy never took the red pill.
There is no coming back from the red pill. One can backstab his brothers, but deep down he will still know they are right.

imagine thinking thats white

European nationalist good enough? We need to come together for the best intrest of our people and stop this kindergarten behavior.

He's not even a traitor

"If you repeat a lie often enough it becomes truth"

Indeed. Whether we are Swedes, Italians, or Indians we are all Caucasian aryan brothers.

Honestly he's such garbage he's actually more useful alive than a martyr. Any white man who would actually change his opinions based on what that fat guinea says is more pathetic than he is.

Redpill me on gravity

Toothpaste is right. Only a translational movement can succeed

He gets money from the government for this, so it makes sense he'd want it to get bigger.

>indians
well, we need to rethink that.

Attached: eternal pajeet.jpg (372x604, 20K)

>flag
>white nationalist
what?

Attached: cat10.jpg (699x468, 80K)

it's like (((they))) didnt even bother doing their due diligence. that is just a lazy attempt at passing as a white nationalist. for shame.

>the belief that immigrants are going to overwhelm the white race. That, frankly, is a crock of shit.
Well I'm convinced.

Attached: RetardWojak18.jpg (505x567, 35K)

I know exactly what you're thinking. "How can such a cucked white country still have people who are proud of their race?". The leftists can never break our spirits.

fixed

Attached: 1565278479302.jpg (476x480, 48K)

Im from punjab and i am radicalised i to peo aryan hyperborean mythology, so dont pass off all poos. We do have to be wary of dravids tho, but even they can be good soldiers.

P.s. intelligence agency (prob CSIS) openly follows and mocks my posts here

what did he mean by this?

Attached: tarrant.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

>Picciolini
>huwhite

Attached: 0264 - 4G6WgZ9.jpg (550x535, 72K)