Defend this

Defend this.

>After spending most of his life living in the U.S., 41-year-old Jimmy Aldaoud was deported earlier this year to Iraq—a country in which he never lived. Months after he was swept up by ICE, Aldaoud was found dead in the Middle Eastern country.

>He and his family had reportedly moved to the states when he was just a young child; and those close to Aldaoud say he never visited Iraq, nor did he speak Arabic. Immigration attorney Edward Bajoka, who refers to himself as a friend of Aldaoud's family, shared these unsettling details in a recent Facebook post. The lawyer said he is convinced the cause of death was Aldaoud's inability to receive insulin for his diabetes. Bajoka also highlighted the man's mental health issues, and his unfamiliarity with the area.

twitter.com/MariManoogian/status/1159265246525231105

Attached: iraq.jpg (748x724, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-detroit-diabetic-was-deported-to-iraq-where-hed-never-lived-he-died-from-lack-of-insulin-family-says/ar-AAFweOZ
archive.is/Bx58a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they sent him close enough

in as few words as possible:
>jimmy didn't belong, bye bye jimmy :)

>reportedly
>doesn't state what country he was actually from
so he's Iraqi and the Lügenpresse is spinning bullshit again

I just came

He was born there

No, he was born in Greece in a refugee camp to Iraqi parents, he lived in US since he was 6 months
No

If a mouse is born in a stable does that make it a horse?

Still here illegally, fuck him. And he was mentally ill.

Apparently he was born in a refugee camp in Greece.

Wow.
Thanks OP.

It's so nice to finally read a feel-good, happy ending story around here for a change.

>Move to the U.S.
>Get diabetes

The eagle always wins

facebook as a source

op is an idiot

So then his parents came over illegally?

so he was Iraqi then, gotcha

THE WALL COULD HAVE SAVED HIS LIFE

Attached: dreamer.png (559x543, 490K)

so he's Iraqi, got it
being shat out in Greece doesn't make you Greek. they don't have birthright citizenship either

Oh, no! That is so sad!

Attached: jerry springer.jpg (275x183, 10K)

No it means that it is a stable mouse and should be afraid of the cat

Why is Iraq killing people?

Incoming info that he was deported due to some heinous crime that gets underreported any second now.

Exactly, his Iraqi (mice) parents birthed him in Italy (stable), so he is an Iraqi (mouse) and not a horse (Italian).

fuck having borders and law and shit.

>41 fucking years
>never once attempted to gain citizenship in the country that has hosted him since he was an infant in that time
Glad he's dead

Thanks for the pleasant news OP! Gave a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Attached: Shaurya_General_Scene.webm (768x431, 2.99M)

Faggot should've learned Arabic. If I ever got deported to the UK, i would make sure my Arabic was fluent :)

>Christian

Explains why he was deported. The Dragon run US government only accepts Muslim rapefugees.

>TFW we send all the mexicans to iraq
FPBP

Ya so Greece does not have birthright citizenship you have to be born to a Greek citizen to be greek

Attached: 16981217-1592-46E2-A942-A40B74045343.jpg (960x862, 70K)

oops lol

He stole power tools and possession of weed. He was schizophrenic though

The horses should vacant the stables and make place for mice, you bigot nazi antisemite!!!

Wow a retarded diabetic illegal Muslim.
I'm shook.

>I’ve been doing something illegal most of my life so I shouldn’t be punished now!

>Muslim

You didn't even go to the link.

arabs btfo?

Attached: 85E8CE43-07B0-4A1F-AFB3-A3550231FF7D.jpg (964x644, 168K)

fuck off, we're full

>illegally enter a nation under false pretenses and lies
>be deported to somewhere you weren't from
>die

Attached: ah.jpg (163x240, 33K)

Christian Iraqi citizen born in refugee camp in Greece to Iraqi parents 6 months prior to moving to US. I guess he was too stupid to apply for citizenship during 40 years he lived in US.

Gonna need sauce for my goose pimples. Holy shit.

You have to go back.

I hope all shitskins die in iraq

Another white burger dead, what a shame.

Dose Greece have birth right citizenship or whatever its called?

What did he do to get on ICEs radar is the question. Because they have been to cucked to go after people for being here illegally unless they commit some other crime

Shame his parents screwed him over like that by committing a crime.

thanks for the check, ausfriend

see

I ain't gotta defend shit, kike.
Call me when there are 10 million such cases - dead deported invaders, so I can throw a party. Also, foreign countries should foot the bill for all deportation activities.

He lacked the PC shield of being a Muslim.

I'm noticing retards in this topic assume he was one.

Why waste gas? Just dump every illegal into the sea.

you dummies are debating a facebook post that ended up on twatter.
fake and gay. never happened

msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-detroit-diabetic-was-deported-to-iraq-where-hed-never-lived-he-died-from-lack-of-insulin-family-says/ar-AAFweOZ

>be a Christian Iraqi
>face mortal danger for living around belligerent Muslims
>escape
>get sent back
>die
>get told you deserved it for being a Muslim

I mean these people can't win. I'm not for refugee programs but let's not insult the fucker's memory.

Do we know if his parents snuck into the refugee camp?

Oh fuck it then. We have enough schizos in this country as is, do we really need more? If I had my way we’d deport anybody who posts in /x/, legal citizen or not

>Aldaoud’s family belongs to the Chaldean Catholic Church, one of the most ancient branches of Christianity. More than 1 million Chaldeans lived in Iraq before the 2003 U.S. invasion, but only a fraction remain today after years of emigration and violence at the hands of militants and the Islamic State.

>Even worse, Bajoka said, he ended up in Najaf, a holy city for Shiite Muslims. “That’s a very dangerous place for him to be as a Chaldean,” Bajoka said. “There’s a lot of evidence of violence toward that minority group by Shiite militias. There’s zero Christian population there.”

gosh it’s almost like they’re not sending their best
>Iraqi
or maybe they are

>probably had the best chance to become a citizen
>don't apply and live here illegally for decades (how the fuck did he get here in the first place)

Attached: Dzn_A8IWoAIrzb9.jpg (1200x917, 65K)

Foreign invaders must be removed.
Fuck your appeal to emotion.

Defend what? I’m calling bullshit on that story. ICE has to go through a retarded level of verifications and paperwork and approvals to deport anyone anywhere... mistakes of that magnitude don’t fucking happen.

>Jimmy Aldaoud
Sounds Iraqi to me

A lot of people got sent to Iraq and died. They weren't illegal aliens.

>No, he was born in Greece in a refugee camp to Iraqi parents
wow it's really too bad whatever shithole nation he was from was getting bombed so bad, who was doing that again?

I joked about this situation upthread but this does make me feel sad. Dude was likely a legitimate refugee trying to escape religious violence and he ended up getting fucked pretty hard here

well yes but as a schizophrenic drug addict he’s practically an incarnation of muhaUSER WAS BEHEADED FOR THIS POST

>Chaldean Catholic Church
meme magicians, they're sending KEK a message, it's a fake article, nobody died

Good he did not belong here

archive.is/Bx58a

I frankly doubt they had Iraq's permission.

>insulin for his diabetes.
Poor shitskin not used to western diet.
BUT WE ALL ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE

Greece is based, so no.

This.
How the fuck you been here for 40 years and haven't even tried to get citizenship?

>US goes to Iraq to fight Islamic terrorism
>only succeeds in genociding native Christian minority populations

Oh no he gets to deal with the shit that his people bring with them
Good riddance

Well, apparently you don't even need it to vote so...

Dude was mentally ill so that might have something to do with it. He was schizophrenic, ended up homeless apparently, stole some power tools, went to prison for a year, got out, was scooped up by ICE and arrested/deported then, then died homeless in Iraq a month later.

Thats what I can gather. Pretty sad situation all round

The amount of time you spend breaking the law as an illegal alien in the USA is irrelevant. 1 year or 9000 makes no difference. You don't magically become a citizen one day because you passed some threshold.

Yes it does you mutt

Are you telling me that, in 41 years or so, he didn't manage to become a citizen?

>After spending most of his life living in the U.S
>was deported earlier this year to Iraq
What's the problem? Ackmed was obviously born in Iraq and he and his parents were to fucking retarded or criminal to become citizens. Fuck off mudslime shill.

Attached: clown_college.jpg (708x480, 47K)

what a loss

Attached: 5d4bb8ba21214c108a12ed1b-750-375.jpg (750x375, 20K)

What a number

>222289881
He does not belong in the USA. Brought it to himself

>Say a prayer for Jimmy Brown
"Police think Aldaoud broke into an unlocked vehicle outside of the home and found the garage door opener, which he used to open the door and then make entry.

Police say Aldaoud has an extensive criminal history dating back to 1998, which includes crimes of theft, disorderly conduct and resisting police.

Police are also investigating whether Aldaoud is responsible for stealing items from several unlocked cars in the neighborhood where he was arrested."

Attached: jimmyBrown.jpg (474x344, 11K)

>tfw isis cartels ram a plane into a skyscraper

Attached: DACBB585-B20F-4234-92DB-130865520075.jpg (653x1024, 225K)

Post facts, not fiction. Then we will discuss it.
>reportedly
>according to sources
>faceberg source
>twitter article
If it smells like doo doo, it’s never anything but doo doo.

Who actualy in THEIR RIGHT MIND gives a fuck.

>he reportedly

seems like he had plenty of time to become a citizen or plan for being deported.
poor life choices.

Good
Now why would we want to import a population that did this to this guy?

Also, in the US I don't think they ask minors for evidence of citizenship to enrol them in schools and the like.

Suppose your parents never told you the full story.
You assume they did paperwork right since no one is kicking them out.

In all this story, America is at fault:
>Supporting Saddam in first place so that he can purge Iraqi Catholics
>Accepting illegals from Greece
>Never checking IDs, etc. issuing licenses and allowing people to attend school without the correct papers
>again, for 40 years, no enforcement on his family
>eventually, they kick out of the country the only one who was a minor at the time of Infringement
>sent back to his alleged country of birth that has just been subverted for the second time by the American armed forces

No line of this story is morally acceptable.
Not even sure it is even legal.

>when he was just a young child
With a full beard? You open borders shills lie so much we don't know what to believe anymore.

Whew! Dodged another bullet. WINNING!

>Reportedly
Good thing you got rid of him, he sure as fuck wasn't American.

I'm confused. Trump says "shithole countries". Media says no. Trump says go back to your ancestral countries if you like their ways so much, Media and Congress say no, we are American, also we hate America. Man gets sent to Irag, dies from insulin loss. Is Irag a shithole? Is America better then everywhere else? Can't the Media/Congress see they should be loving America and not hating it?

If you’re a refugee you need to pursuit citizenship.

ICE doesn’t fuck with you if you’re currently working with immigration to gain citizenship.

He was born in the 90’s? So when did he come to americA? I’ll say at least ten years, but it’s probably almost 30.

So 30 years this dude was getting medical treatment and living in the us not paying a dime into taxes that fund all his luxuries?(I know a lot of you consider medial aid a right and I hate to break it to you it’s a luxury.)

Yeah you go home. Hope evading taxes and sucking up free healthcare was worth it.

Wow, someone with solid moral judgment. Fucking rare.

He was schizo. Everyone and everything failed the guy, from his family to multiple governments.

well even the UK knows Christianity is violent and Islam is peaceful

Attached: 1553189500588.png (705x660, 504K)