We must have compassion for all and kindness and love

We must have compassion for all and kindness and love.

Attached: e-buddhism-com-use-your-voice-for-kindness-your-ears-for-14704255.png (500x522, 142K)

Universal compassion and enlightenment are to be found at the peaks of consciousness, not at the valleys.

You can have a detached compassion for those in the valleys,but they are still uncivilized barbarians.

If you truly wish to follow the Aryan Dharmic path, then you must learn to balance the two. In your day to day, try and radiate as much purity onf consciousness as possible. But also arm yourself, perpare yourself and stand heroic amidst the face of the enemy.

There are no enemies. Only brothers and sisters.

The concept for ALL...
I wonder where that psychologically falls. How many can the human brain actually rationalize as all.

3 billion? Maybe less? Maybe 4?

It doesn't extend to the rational mind wanting to solve problems, so probably not the growing number of untouchables. UN better get on this shit, people are starting to realize the basics are quickly going to be the only answer left.
Sure, I know there's room for many more, but we would do well to uproot the bad crops and do that whole 2 birds.

No. Until you are old enough to know what this means, your duty by this creed is to live your life - this means also to identify your adversary and take action to remedy it.

Hint: grow some of your own food; if this is something you scoff at, you lack the fundamental understanding of the world around you on all levels and have no place to talk on anything else.

Suffering is an enemy. Those who induce suffering are enemies to enlightenment.

Pretty simple, amoeba.

What will you do when faced with those who do not believe you?
What will you do with those who will ignore you?
What will you do with those...who oppose you?

Attached: Akumara.jpg (960x1280, 253K)

Buddhism is cool, correct and redpilled, however, niggers will always nigg and I cannot practice peaceful mindfulness around blacks, doesn't matter how much they are part of the whole.
Think of it like this, when you put your hand on a hot stove you will get burned, no matter how much you feel love and kindness, it's just natural reaction of your being in a particular environment, and if Buddhism is partially about stopping suffering or dukkha it should be part of your practice, not putting your hand on a hot stove.
I think Buddhism needs a modification and make it instead of an 8 fold path a 9 fold path: pic related.

Attached: 1fcc4bae7d7c14c77085de155827bb9d.jpg (1052x395, 57K)

Universal kindness and compassion is the goal but if you think you're capable of that then I guess you think you're a arhat. Which you obviously isn't so you're not being truthful and you're consumed by pride.

A true Buddhist would have no other recourse but to bash your head in with his club-sized prayer wheel, for the good of the Sangha.

Attached: 1557616291822.jpg (383x487, 24K)

>existence is suffering
>the only way to not suffer is to not exist
>liberate yourself from attachments and let go of your desires to free yourself from the cycles of karma
>we should totally defend our lands from muslims tho
Hypocritical. If you want to care about things on the earth that mean's you're attached. Theres nothing wrong with being attached, but it goes against the philosophy.

Buddhists distinguish between wholesome and unwholesome desires.

Using your mind for truth prevents all of the other things.

This. Sometimes killing is compassionate. We must mercy kill the barbarians before they rack up too much bad karma on themselves and harm more innocent people than they already have.

Wield all frequencies when needed, raise as many as you can without lowering your own, and never fall for meaningless self sacrifice.

Attached: bd5229b7bf486c1b4a9f2366bdc6a649a808949f768df0e736f15d05d38a1991.jpg (1069x1594, 413K)

dont tell me what to do you gauged ear yogathot

India was buddhist when islam came, we understood that to deal with islam is to be even more ruthless than them. Thats hinduism. Om Nama Shivaya!

he can use his ear to flap away so i dont have to hear any more of his gay shit

Damn son, she's hot.

>Buddhism is cool, correct and redpilled
>flag
>oy vey dont look at dis trouble maker jeeeeesus fella, come worship nihilism goy

Attached: 1540337479248m.jpg (1024x681, 245K)

the dalai lama says homos are disgusting and that sand niggers don't belong to europe
also buddhists in burma killed a shit ton of poonjabi muslims a couple of years ago

Attached: 235325532324.jpg (620x349, 100K)

Only the inferior would confuse the nothingness of the tao mind with nihilism.

Attached: 8f1411d31173296500fad0d611e23439accd06ed06af48dbea7359d27a3b11ad.png (1058x544, 405K)

people that unironically read this gook retard shit deserve the bullet

>>existence is suffering
No Buddhist ever said that, this is a retarded western translation.
Also, I think you are looking at Buddhism wrong, looking at it as a set of moral rules like Christianity is wrong, these "4 noble truths" and of stopping desiring and attaching are really the starting point and when you start really delving in the philosophy you discover pretty quickly that you cannot really stop desiring completely. And the first thing you notice when you try to stop desiring is that now you are desiring to stop desiring, and by the fact that you realizing this fundamental futility it calms your mind.
Buddhism is really a path with stages, and it's really subtle in the way it does this, there is a reason why they call it the middle path.
>muh jesus
I was baptized in the Christian orthodox church near Tiberias when I was a child. All Abrahamic religions are memes, and fundamentally Jewish. Christianity in terms of it's metaphysics is just repackaged Judaism, the idea that reality has a duality of spiritual realm and physical realm and that it's all hierarchical is just Jewish projection and confusion of abstraction onto reality itslef, they are so lost inside abstractions that they think Hebrew has some divine source, it's One of the fundamental aspects of the kabbalah. Jews are really schizophrenics and you bought their ideas with your whole being. lmao.

All sun and no thunder? You'll be destroyed.

I use my peeper for sex

Nope

But Jews rape kids.

Only a fool would say that. Read some pali sutras. There are people you should avoid to follow the path to enlightenment. You can have compassion, but buddhism does not dictate brotherly love like christianity.

lel no. India had reverted back to Hinduism long before that. The area around Bactria/Pakistan was basically the only places that was still Buddhist when the Muslims invaded.

This. Love is the final redpill.

There are limits to compassion.

>Yahud, quoting peace on Jow Forums
Oh veey! Goy

That's cool and all, but this message applies more to leftists

We must have less off topic shitposting and more lifetime bans

sounds fuckin gay
just look at how Tibet gets the boot to see how Buddhism works out in the real world
your Lama gets kidnapped as a toddler, taken to China and either killed or brainwashed until the day China needs him while your countrymen get cucked by tanks and forced to live under the choke of an oppressive authoritarian dictatorship

Tibet got cucked because it's a densely populated underdeveloped barren plateau. That they were pacifists is a big meme.