Mind your business cock suckers

Attached: Senior U S Official Israel Must Regulate Chinese Investments.png (688x881, 233K)

At least its adult cock you kiddy fucker.

Attached: 1551876162684.png (915x726, 114K)

>Wanting chinese espionage in Israel
ching chong my fellow shlomo

This goes hand in hand with how bad things really are:

I want that senior officials name. Now.

If its benefits isreal's economy, whats the problem? USA is history. China will be the major superpower in the world now.

>If its benefits isreal's economy* whats the problem?

>whats the problem
The forceful chinese espionage and subversion. Long term politics > economic gain.
Also,. china is paper tiger, dummy.

>Becoming
As if Pedo and Jew weren't always synonymous

Obsession with foreskins, must've been hard to keep that clean dick smell walking around with kid shit stuck to you all shabbat

Do you take joy in throwing us away like a dirty cum rag?

Attached: 91195F1A-4786-4BF4-8CFC-C8DBA1AB951D.png (633x758, 16K)

regulate chinese investments

Attached: 1564702338190.png (326x239, 15K)

Kikes have already stolen US secrets and sold to the Chinese and nothing happened.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-06 at 16.31.36.png (593x609, 332K)

kikes have no loyalty americans will soon learn how expendable they are. about time.

They have to do what we say. We don't have to go to their little play parliament and beg like netenyahu did here.

>Jews are subverting their own country for short term profit.

Can not say I am surprised.

Gas every kike.

I want the Chinese to eat all of you.

>israeli doesn't know china is kiked
What, you don't want a social credit system?

You already know they do, brother.

I'd rather live under Chinese espionage and subversion than Jewish subversion to be honest.
Can't wait for China to destroy you, after what you have done.

man oh man oh man can you smell it? Can you smell what's in the air?
>*SSNNNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFF*
That's the smell of burning Israelis. You guys are about to get left to die under a glorious repetition of missile volleys from Iran, Iraq, Syria and Lebanon. Where will OP be when his rat pack is left without an airforce or missile defense systems?

Im more than ready to hear the Jews cry for the rest of my long life about how they lost Palestine. Lord Jesus please grant me this feeling soon. Amen.

Attached: Haifa fire.jpg (624x351, 38K)

>The US right now

Attached: Cucks for Israel.jpg (500x375, 48K)

I really can't wait when the Jews got outjew'd by the Ching Chong Changers. The Quran were right eventually, the Jews will be massacred not by the hand of Arab but the hand of those who come from the East. Bow down to your new micro uncircumcised penis overlord jew

faggot

Attached: 1565250199744.jpg (831x749, 190K)

Maybe the goyim won't notice.